Weekend at the Cabin

Story Info
Dominant wife lends husband's services out for the weekend.
29.7k words
4.29
20.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

'Here we are then ladies,' I said, turning to my wife and the three women in the backseats. I pulled the car into the reception area for the lodge getaway that they had booked for a girls' weekend and turned the car engine off, expecting my wife (or one of the backseat passengers) to exit the car and check their party in.

Nothing happened. 

'Well...?' My wife asked me after a few moments' silence. I looked across at her and saw her raise her eyebrow questioningly.

'Oh, you need me to check in for you?' I spluttered a little, instantly feeling a bit embarrassed as she simply raised her eyebrow a little more in response. 'Of course,' I continued, 'sorry.' 

I was highly surprised by the way that Kate was so openly asserting herself in front of people, but, over time, our marriage had naturally settled into clearly defined dominant and submissive roles - with me clearly being the submissive one. I knew for a fact that Kate had openly discussed this with her friends, but it was still rare that she was so open with it when we were out and about in public - it had always been more of a behind closed doors type deal.

I quickly exited the car, feeling the old familiar flush of embarrassment mixed in with a good old hint of exhilaration which I always seemed to feel when my wife asserted her dominance over me. It made me feel so weak and powerless and, the more she asserted herself, the more I seemed to crave the feelings that I experienced. I was certain that I heard the tittering of Kate's friends from the backseats as I closed the car door behind me.

Inside the reception I managed to easily check the ladies into their lodge and signed the disclaimer for them to cover any damages that could arise from their stay. A short while later, we were pulling up in front of their luxury lodge retreat - isolated and surrounded by idyllic woodlands, it seemed a great place to get away from things and relax for the weekend.

Learning from my previous mistake, I quickly hopped out of the car as soon as we pulled into the parking space by the side of the lodge and popped open the boot. Before my wife and her three friends Abi, Jade and Kelsey had even climbed out of the vehicle, I was on my way up the steps and onto the decking area in front of the cabin with the first two cases.

Before long I had unloaded the cases and pulled them all into the front room of the spacious cabin. The girls were all busy cooing over the high quality furnishings and the general sense of luxury they got as they walked around the open-plan living area. There was a huge lounge area, with a comfortable looking u-shaped sofa in front of a fireplace area and a wall-mounted flat screen TV. To one side was a dining area in front of floor to ceiling glass doors which looked out into the green, wooded area behind the cabin. To the other side was an open kitchen area which was full of all the modern, state of the art appliances that one might need to prepare pretty much any meal they fancied. It truly was a stunning location they had found. Outside, on the decking area, was a table and chairs and, the pièce de résistance, a huge hot tub, which bubbled away in anticipation of their arrival.

I stood slightly awkwardly in the doorway as the girls looked around, pointing out the features to one another, marvelling at how fancy everything looked - I was waiting for my opportunity to say goodbye to Kate and to leave her and her friends to enjoy their weekend. I was planning on driving home (about an hour away) and taking a couple of days to myself to just relax and unwind.

'I think the bedrooms are just over there Chris,' my wife called out to me when she eventually spotted me standing in the corner. 'Wait here a moment though and we will go and decide where we are going to sleep.' With that, the ladies all headed to the bedrooms together. There were two of them adjacent to one another - they all went into both together. Once again, I heard them as they explored the rooms and listened to their muffled, excited chattering as they looked around the rooms together. A few moments later they returned to the main room.

'Right, we've decided. Jade and I are going to share this room,' she motioned to the one they had just exited together. 'Abi and Kelsey will share the room next door.' I caught Jade looking at me intently as Kate spoke - maybe she was trying to gauge my reaction to being told she would be sharing a room with my wife for the weekend. Not that I had anything to worry about though surely; all four of the women were in serious relationships - three of them were married (only Abi was still currently engaged to her partner - the wedding was to be a month after their weekend away). 

Jade was more of a full-framed lady than my leaner, more slender wife, but she carried it so well. She wore her blonde hair tied back behind her head. I had been checking her out earlier and thought how good she looked in her tight-fitting t-shirt which emphasized her large, round breasts. She had taken her sandals off as soon as she entered the lodge and I couldn't help but steal a glance at her bare feet; I always think that a woman who looks after her feet is clearly someone that I could take orders from. Jade definitely fell into this category, she had clearly had her toenails done recently and they dazzled with a patterned, pink polish.

'Okay then,' I said eventually, realising I had been lost in naughty thoughts about Jade. I caught Kate looking at me and instantly felt a guilty flush of heat in my face. 'I guess you'll need me to take the cases into each room, right?' 

'Well, were you planning on just leaving them there for the weekend?' Kate challenged me, stepping forward slightly from the group as she spoke.

'No, no,' I replied, feeling my heart beat a little faster in my chest as I realised how silly I had been, 'of course not.' I turned to Kelsey and smiled, 'which is your case Kelsey?'

'The pink one,' she replied chirpily. 'Thanks Chris.'

'No problem,' I said, bending down to pick up the cases.

'Whoah,' Kate interjected as I stooped to get the cases. 'What are you doing?'

'Sorry?' I questioned, feeling stupid but not even understanding why. 'I'm uhhh... taking your cases through to the rooms.'

'Without sorting us all out a drink first?'

'Oh,' was about all that I could manage in response to that one. 'Well, umm... yeah, sure darling. Of course I'll fix you girls a drink.'

'Well yeah,' my wife responded with more than a hint of exasperation in her voice. 'These lodges come fully stocked with everything we need for the weekend, so pour us all a glass of Prosecco or something fizzy to start our weekend off.' She turned to her friends and winked playfully, 'you just can't get the staff these days can you?' I flushed with embarrassment again as the three girls laughed at my expense. They were all clearly being playful, but I found myself shocked at how naturally they were accepting my wife's public treatment of me. Despite my growing humiliation however, I felt the beginnings of a stirring in my crotch that I always seemed to feel whenever Kate put me in my place in this manner.

Opening the fridge, I noticed that Kate had been absolutely correct in what she had said. It was fully stocked with all sorts of foods, snacks and drinks to see them through the weekend. There were spirits on the side along with cocktail mixers as well - clearly they anticipated the groups who booked the lodges out would be drinking copious amounts over the course of their stay. I noticed a sign stuck on the wall of the kitchen which gave the number of the site manager to call if any further supplies were needed during the course of the stay also. I quickly opened a glass of fizzy white Prosecco and poured all four of the women a glass, handing one to each of them individually. They all graciously accepted with a thank you, except for my wife, who simply nodded as I handed her the glass.

'Now you may take the cases to our rooms. Unpacking will come later; just place them at the foot of the bed.' And with that, she turned back to her friends. As I lifted Kate and Jade's cases and headed to the room, I heard the girls chinking their glasses together and toasting the beginning of their girls' weekend together.

Shortly after, I was back in the room after taking their cases into the respective rooms. Surely now Kate would dismiss me so that they could all relax. She had had her fun and shown me up for the submissive, dutiful husband I was in front of her friends; they would all surely laugh about it once I had gone. That was all fine and well and good, but if I didn't set off soon, I knew I would get caught in the Friday rush hour traffic, adding about another 45 minutes or so to my journey home.

'Right then ladies,' I spoke up as I returned to the room, noticing that their glasses had already been drained. 'I guess I'll leave you all to enjoy your weekend then.' I looked at Kate expectantly, hoping for a nod or some form of agreement with my statement. Her brown eyes twinkled mischievously and a devilish grin played on her lips.

'Where are our cocktails though Chris?' she asked, crossing her legs on the stool she had placed herself on at the kitchen's breakfast bar.

'Cocktails?' I questioned, looking around at the four women in turn. They all had a similar sort of playful look on their faces.

'Can we start with pina coladas?' asked Jade, whose bright smile was one of her most endearing features. She flashed this at me now.

'Chris said this to me a long time ago now Jade,' Kate leaned in to Jade in a conspirational manner, yet continued to talk at a volume which we could all hear clearly. 'I remember him saying, don't ask me, just tell me.' 

'Oh...' Jade's blue eyes twinkled a little as she understood what she was being told. 'We'll start with pina coladas.' She looked at me directly as she gave this instruction. My heart almost skipped a beat. I couldn't believe that my own wife was opening up my deepest and darkest secrets in such an open manner in front of her friends and laying them bare for all to see and understand. I felt more humiliated in that moment than I remembered ever feeling before as Jade asserted herself over me in front of my own wife. Yet at the same time I felt myself quickly sliding into what I liked to refer to as a subspace, a place in my mind in which I gave in to my submissive cravings and my desire to be controlled. 

Up until this very moment, Kate had been the only person I had ever trusted to open up fully to; I had never felt the same levels of trust with any of my previous partners and, even with my own wife, I had kept my secret fantasies of submission hidden for the first few years of our relationship. Slowly I had been able to reveal them to her, at first through offering nightly foot massages and back rubs until the point where she noticed and began to question why I was so willing to offer myself to worshipping her. From there she had allowed me to open up and had slowly eased herself into a more dominant, controlling role in the relationship; from everything as simple as making the meals and the general cleaning of the house to matters of a more intimate and sexual nature. Never before, however, had she so openly shown her dominance over me in front of others - I instantly knew that I loved it and reacted to it accordingly.

'Y..yes,' I managed to respond eventually with a dry mouth, 'of course.'

'Good choice,' added Kate, 'he makes a good pina colada. Come on girls; let's go get ourselves ready for the hot tub while our cocktails are being prepared.'

And so I found myself seeking the ingredients to make the required cocktails while the girls busied themselves in their respective rooms. As I was adding the different elements of the cocktail to the mixer, the door to Kelsey and Abi's room opened and both girls walked back into the room clad in only their bikinis. I tried my best to not get caught staring as they walked in, but it was difficult. Kelsey had a very similar build to my wife, probably a traditional size 12, touching around 5 foot 10 with long, slender legs. They both had long, wavy hair - Kate's being darker than Kelsey's. The only real difference between them was that my own wife's behind was more rounded and shapely than Kelsey's. Abi, who I had always thought to be quite a petite girl with mousy brown hair and a cute, almost nervous-looking face, had apparently been hiding two very big secrets underneath her clothing the whole time. Her black two-piece bikini revealed that she actually had rather large breasts for her size and I instantly had to cast my eyes to the floor to prevent her from catching me staring at them. I tried my best to busy myself with the cocktails as the girls spoke about their excitement about the hot tub, seemingly paying little mind to my presence in the room.

A few moments later, as I began to shake all of the ingredients together to make two of the four girls' cocktails, my wife emerged with Jade. I tried not to gasp aloud as they sashayed back into the room together, both clad in very similar-looking black bikinis. I looked to the floor to avoid being caught staring at any of the girls' breasts as they stood together in the room. This only made matters worse though, however as my eyes locked on to their bare feet. I realised now that all four women had clearly been for pedicures together before coming away - they all had the same identical hot pink nail polish applied; I caught a hint of glitter in their nails too as they sparkled in the light. I felt my mouth dry up at the thought of what I would like to do right there and then with all of their bare feet.

'Hurry up with those cocktails,' Kate said, breaking my trance, 'we'll be in the hot tub when they are ready.'

'Of course,' I responded dutifully as I poured the first two into glasses, cursing myself for not being quicker with my task.

'Finally!' Abi exclaimed playfully as I emerged from the lodge onto the deck with the cocktails on a serving tray, 'I thought we were all going to die from thirst out here!' I smiled apologetically to the girls as I placed the drinks on the decking behind them in the hot tub. I was hoping to be able to serve the drinks, clean up the mess I had made and then finally be dismissed. I knew that I would be much later home now than I had originally anticipated; my Friday evening was pretty much going to be a write off by this stage.

'I cannot believe you Chris,' my wife admonished me as I placed her drink down. I must have looked confused as I caught her eye. 'Do you not have anything to say to Abi in response?'

I felt myself flushing deeply and looked at Kate pleadingly - this was humiliating enough already without having to go any further, surely my wife knew this. Her look took on a serious edge and I knew for a fact then that there was no way she was going to budge.

'I'm very sorry Abi,' I said, turning to the petite woman in the hot tub. My whole body felt like it was about to explode with the shame of it all.

'I'm not sure that's really good enough though,' Abi responded in a mock serious tone, causing all of the other women (including Kate) to giggle aloud; 'try kneeling down and saying it again.'

'S..sorry?' I questioned, hoping beyond all hope that Abi was not being serious.

'Do you have hearing problems Chris?' Kelsey piped up, adopting a serious tone now too - no longer 'mock' serious though, just plain serious. I shook my head dumbly, mouth drying out. I looked to my wife for support - she merely raised her eyebrow at me, clearly I was on my own here. No further words were spoken by the women; the ball was well and truly in my court now. 

Slowly, with the eyes of all four of the women burning into me (and my own face burning with the humiliation of it all), I lowered myself to my knees and forced myself to look Abi in the eyes. 'I am very sorry Abi.'

'Good,' she simply responded. 'Now I think you need to go around the hot tub and apologise to the rest of the group.'

'Of course,' I replied meekly - I knew when I was beaten. By the time I had worked my way around the hot tub, kneeling and apologising to each of the women in turn, my face burned with shame and my knees burned with the feel of the unforgiving wooden decking beneath them. Kate was my final apology. She didn't even acknowledge my apology, but simply waved me away with the back of her hand. Finally, the dismissal I had been craving since our arrival over an hour previously. I stood gingerly to my feet, grateful that my growing arousal was not visibly obvious in the shorts I wore and then slowly shuffled back into the cabin. I would quickly clean up the kitchen and then slip off, allowing the women to continue the rest of their weekend without having me there to wind up any more.

I did not hear my wife as she rose from the hot tub and followed me into the kitchen.

'Let me see it.' She spoke, stepping up behind me as I began to clear the work surface in the kitchen. I jumped visibly at the sound of her voice and turned to look at her - I knew I had a guilty look on my face but I didn't even know why - I had not actually done anything to feel guilty for.

'Huh?' was all I could muster in response.

'Don't even begin to play stupid Chris and do not think of disobeying me. I will say it one more time. Let. Me. See. It.' I knew exactly what 'it' was. Gulping, I slowly unbuttoned the front of my shorts and pulled them down, glancing over Kate's shoulders to ensure that I was not on display to the girls in the hot tub. I knew better than to question Kate at this stage, so I did not stop with just my shorts. Next came my boxer shorts so that I stood before my wife with my penis exposed. Feeling the freedom, I felt it quickly fill with blood and bob proudly before Kate, while I felt fresh waves of humiliation coursing through my entire body.

'Did you enjoy being made to apologise out there?' Kate asked, lifting my chin and forcing me to hold eye contact with her. As she spoke I felt her fingers trail agonisingly around my cock, so tantalisingly close but expertly not coming into contact with it as it bobbed and throbbed, aching for attention.

'Yes Goddess,' I replied, adopting the correct way of addressing her when she asserted her authority. I couldn't possibly lie to her, my cock told her all of the truth she needed to know.

'I told them that you would. You are staying here with us this weekend. The girls and I have been planning this for some time now. They all are jealous of the power dynamics in our relationship and we've discussed it at length, as I'm sure you can imagine.'

I stayed dutifully silent, allowing Kate's teasing fingertips to roam freely around (but tantalisingly not touching) my throbbing cock. I couldn't prevent soft grunts and pathetic little whimpers to escape whenever she came closer to contact, my whole body trembled with anticipation.

'Calm yourself down,' she instructed firmly, 'remember where you are.'

'I'm sorry Goddess,' I replied, breathing deeply in an attempt to regain control of my senses.

'Now, as I was saying,' she continued once she was happy I was attempting to control myself in her presence, 'the girls are determined to make some changes to their own relationships before it's too late. They have the misfortune of being with old-fashioned men who hold frankly archaic views about the power dynamics in a relationship. Following this weekend, they plan on laying down the new laws in their households and, if their men prove to be unable to meet with the requirements, they will find themselves rather alone moving forwards. That,' she continued, moving her body in close enough now to feel her warm breath in my ear - something she already knew drove me wild, 'is where you come in my submissive little husband.' I gasped as she finally gripped my throbbing cock in her hand and squeezed it possessively. 'You will demonstrate what a good, dutiful husband looks like in the 21st century. For the weekend I am gifting your services to the whole group, do you understand what I am telling you?'

123456...8