Becoming My Wife's Sissy Slut

Story Info
A day of feminization and serving my mistress.
2k words
4.2
85.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyFaye
SissyFaye
31 Followers

All alone, the kids are gone!

My wife and I are cuddling naked in the bed. I'm all locked and stiff in my cage. She rolls over and kisses me deeply and forcefully good morning.

She pulls away, both of us breathing heavily from the passionate kiss. She says "Good morning, my sissy, I see that made you strain in your cage. Do you wish to be released?"

I moan and respond, "If mistress wishes me to be free, I'm up for it."

"Well, we will have to see, I have plans for you today. For now, you will stay locked and we can see if you earn the release. Are you going to be a good sissy today?"

"Yes, mistress anything you wish," I respond. My body throbs with pleasure to see her getting excited about the prospect of me behaving and doing everything she asks.

"Now, go get cleaned up, shave your face completely and return to me. Crawl from the bathroom to me when you're done."

I go into the bathroom to prepare for my mistress. I get the enema out and get into the shower. I slowly rub shampoo all over my head washing my hair, continuing down my body. Feeling my cock strain in the cage, I wash my mistress's little cock in it cage, making sure every inch is clean. Then I move to my ass cleaning and caressing my cheeks. I lube my fingers and massage my fuck hole trying to imagine what my mistress has in store for me. The process makes my cock harder and strain against the confines of the cage. I then start to slide the enema into myself and work at getting clean. Feeling the pulse of the clean water makes me moan. Once I get done cleaning my fuck hole, I make sure my face is shaved and smooth, ready to please my beautiful mistress.

I exit the shower and dry my body, squeezing my balls, keeping my cock tight and dripping in the cage.

Exiting the bathroom, I crawl into the bedroom to find my voluptuous mistress in her corset, thigh highs, heels, and crotch-less panties with beautiful hot red lips.

"Stay on your knees, bitch. Come closer, close your eyes." I crawl close and kneel before my mistress.

"Now breathe in my scent" I take a big breath smelling her delectable scent, making my mouth water, "Kiss and worship my high heels, sissy."

I lean forward and start to kiss and lick her heels. I feel a sharp smack on my ass as the stinging leather crop is brought down on my right ass cheek. I yelp in surprise.

"Did you like that my sissy?"

I moan a yes.

"What was that? Is that the proper way to address me, bitch?"

"Sorry, mistress."

"So again, did you like that?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good, now sit up straight and repeat after me. I am a small cocked sissy that will always worship my mistress and do as she commands."

"I am a small cocked sissy that will always worship my mistress and do as she commands."

"Good job my sissy, now I'll allow you a little treat. You may have the honor of pleasuring me with your mouth." I lean forward to start to lick her sweet pussy and I feel the sharp pain of the crop come down upon my back. "Before you do any commands, you must thank me properly, bitch."

"Thank you, mistress, for allowing me the pleasure of making you cum."

"That's much better," she says as my tongue flicks across her clit. Her juices flow over my face as she moans and forcefully grabs my hair to push me deeper into her pussy. Her body shakes with pleasure and moans escape her lips as she cums.

"Thank you, now go clean off my juices from your face," said my breathless mistress.

I go to stand and move towards the doorway, leaving a puddle of pre-cum behind.

"Did I say you could stand, bitch?"

"Sorry mistress," I say as I immediately drop to my hands and knees and crawl to the bathroom.

"May I stand mistress?" I ask, once I am in there.

"You may, but return properly or there will be consequences!"

I stand and clean off mistress's precious juices from my face and return to my knees and crawl back to her where I am mesmerized by her beauty and power over me.

"Now let's make those lips match mine," she said while holding a tube of brilliant red lipstick.

I stay kneeling as she applies the red lipstick to my lips.

"Mmm, now those are some fuckable slutty lips, sissy! Are you my slut, sissy?"

"Yes, mistress, I am your slut!"

"Good sissy, now let's get that hair out of your face and make those eyes pop," Mistress pulls my hair into high pigtails. "Those will be good for hand holds, and they make you even cuter!" Then mistress applies some eye shadow and mascara to my eyes. "There now I think you're ready for the day and evening I have planned for you."

"Thank you, mistress, for helping me be cute and sexy!"

"Now get dressed and make sure your little locked cock is accessible. You will eat every drop of cum tonight," she points to my collar, fake corset, thigh highs, crotch-less panties, breast forms, vibrating plug and a pair of heels. My little cock strains in its cage.

I slide into the clothes my mistress has picked for me, making sure to show her my gratefulness. I slide the plug into my fuck hole gasping with pleasure. Finally I slip on the black leather heels and turn to face my mistress, hoping for her approval.

"Good sissy, now close your eyes."

"Yes, mistress." I close my eyes and hear her get up from the bed and move around a little.

"Open your eyes."

I open my eyes to discover a fake phallus protruding from my wife's pussy.

"Suck it bitch!"

"Yes mistress," I take the phallus into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, you like that cock sissy?"

"Mmmmhmmhm"

"I think you need a little help, hold still and open wide" Mistress grabs my head and slowly starts to pump it in and out of my mouth. "Since you always want me to deep throat your little cock, it's time for you to deep throat a cock and become my slut. Make sure to breath whenever possible!" she pushes it deep into my mouth, all the way deep into my throat holding it for a few seconds and then pulling back to allow some breath. "Are you ready to really get your face fucked, sissy?"

"Yes please, mistress fuck my face make me gag on your girl cock." I pant in desire.

"Good sissy, I'm going to force it down your throat repeatedly. I can see that excites you, my sissy, since you're straining so hard inside your cage. Hold your cage up and out of the way of your little balls!" Mistress kicks my balls for good measure.

As I gasp in the shock of my balls being kicked, mistress turns on the vibrating plug with the remote she had hidden in her ample cleavage and shoves her girl cock into my mouth all the way down my throat. I gag a little but mistress doesn't let up. She starts to relentlessly push it in and out quickly making me gag and drool.

"Hahaha, you are pretty good at that," she says and pushes it all the way down my throat and holds it there for a bit and then pulls it free with a pop.

"Now, get onto the esse, over the big hump, ass up"

"Yes mistress" I go to stand and get a sharp smack across my shoulders.

"Almost proper, but not quite"

I realize my mistake, "Sorry mistress, may I stand so I can fulfill your command?"

"Yes, you may slut"

I stand and get on the esse and put my ass in the air.

Mistress stands and comes over and caresses my ass through the panties. "Good, I like that your ass is up and your little locked cock is back between your legs and held against the esse," mistress then slides a blindfold over my eyes. Grabs my collar and pulls my head up and inserts a ball gag into my mouth. "Don't want you to get too noisy now do we?"

"Mmmhmmmm misstressth."

Mistress then puts ankle cuffs on me and attaches the spreader bar to them. "That will keep those legs apart and give me the access that I need!" Then mistress attaches wrist cuff to my wrists and attaches those to ropes attached to the esse by my feet and she pulls them tight so I cannot move. "Comfortable, but not to comfortable my sissy slut."

"Mmmmhmmhm misstressth" I respond relishing in the feeling of being tied, dressed like a slut, the breast forms pushed against my chest, totally vulnerable, and under her power.

I feel my mistress move between my legs and grab the cage, I hear and feel the key slide into the lock.

"Now that's out of my way are you ready for the next pleasure? Well, pleasure for me not so much you!" I feel the leather whip come down hard across my ass and cock all at once.

"OOOHHHH mmmpht" I cry through the ball gag.

Again, the whip comes down across from the other direction.

"Oommff" I cry again.

"God! It's so exhilarating to beat your ass and balls!" she says as she brings her foot up and slowly starts to press my balls. "How much pressure do you think your balls can take before they pop sissy? Oh, wait you can't answer. I guess I'll have to gauge from your screams. And if they do pop it's not a big deal right, I don't need them anymore, muahahaha!" she says with a wicked cackle.

Mistress starts putting more and more pressure on my balls

"Mmmm" I moan

Good to her word she increases pressure and I squeal in delectable agony. She presses even harder and harder, putting almost all of her weight into it. I scream a little more, my cock quivering against the esse. Mistress eases off the pressure and crackles wickedly.

"Well lucky for you they didn't pop!" mistress says as she brings the whip down hard across my hard cock.

"mmmhoh misstressth, tttghdk yooouth misstressth."

"Does my little cocked sissy want to be fucked now?"

*mmmmhmmm misstressth"

"Here let's get this plug out." Mistress turns off the plug and removes it. Then removes the gag from my mouth.

*It's time for your fucking you ready my slut?"

"Yes Mistress, please fuck me, make me your slut!"

"No spurting your cum, understand?"

"Yes mistress"

I feel mistress rub lube on my fuck hole and then I feel the head of the dildo at my entrance. Slowly she pushes it deep into me.

"Mmmmm, God yes. Mistress, please fuck me!"

"As you wish slut!" mistress starts fucking me harder and harder.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum!" Mistress stops and as a little spurt of cum lands on the side of the esse.

"Bad sissy you came!" mistress says as she scoops up the little mess and pushes her cum covered fingers into my mouth.

After swallowing my ruined load, I reply "Sorry mistress, I didn't fully cum though."

"Good well it's my turn now," mistress pull the dildo out of my ass and replaces it with the vibrating plug and releases me from the ropes.

I passionately kiss her "Thank you mistress."

I plunge my little cock rapidly in and out of her silken dripping wet pussy making her scream in ecstasy.

"Cum in me my sissy slut, fill me with you hot seed."

We cum together as I fill her wet hot cunt.

"Now get down there and clean up the mess you made, my sissy slut. Don't miss anything."

I dive in and make her cum as I eat every drop.

"You're a good whore sissy," mistress says breathlessly, fully sated.

"Thank you, mistress, you are my goddess, and I live to serve you."

SissyFaye
SissyFaye
31 Followers