All Comments on 'Becoming Pastor's Wife Ch. 01'

by Ctus

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too Far

Sorry, I can't stretch my mind that far. A Pastor whose wife has left him for another man and the scandal that ensued would lust after his son's girlfriend- and if successful result in another scandal and ruin his relationship with his son. I know Baptists and knowing their beliefs regarding the role of a man and wife in marriage found it extremely difficult to see their God, regardless of how much they might pray, would sanction such a union.

If you can pull this off, I will very, very impressed indeed.

CtusCtusover 3 years agoAuthor

Appreciate the commentary and certainly those are all valid thoughts. I've thought about this story for a long time and the massive story arch I plan to take this on.

I agree there will be a lot of conflicts to get to the end point but those conflicts will hopefully make the end result that much more satisfying.

I personally love when characters and circumstances aren't clean cut and pure. The goal of this story is to put both characters in difficult decision points and to have external pressures be real and story altering.

To anyone reading this, I do apologize for the lack of action in the first chapter here. My hope is the overall story once completed will make this first chapter look like necessary ground work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCtus@Ctus
I completely welcome feedback and discussion on my stories or messages on here. Thank you for being respectful and have a lovely day.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES