Becoming Pastor's Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Bambi and Alan return to school and the church.
6.1k words
4.35
11k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers

The 18 year old bimbo Bambi Watkins was confident, but also nervous.

The platinum blonde 1980s style perm style of Dolly Parton was exactly coiffed into curled perfection just as she had done every morning after her morning blow job of her husband, Pastor Alan Watkins.

Her multiple surgical enhancements had been fully healed and the whirlwind of accidentally becoming the older man's wife had fully taken hold of her life.

The whirlwind was only made more complicated by the burgeoning success of Alan's book and podcast. Elevate Everything had skyrocketed up the playlist charts and the success had laid the groundwork for the couple to acquire a nice mid century expansive rambler. The brick exterior with sleek windows and multiple homages to previous decades gave the couple a nice place to call home.

Today was the first day she would return to her high school to finish out her senior year.

Her nerves were real as she dressed exactly as Alan wanted.

The challenge to dress just modestly enough for the dress code of her high school required Alan to have her wear a vintage dress. The red and black tartan pattern on the full coverage figure fitting dress gave off distinct 1980s vibes that fit with the dated platinum blonde perm perfectly fit the now extremely busty and curvy Bambi.

Alan drove his busty blonde bombshell high school senior to Fulton High School. The recently built, expansive high school wasn't going to be the same once the 1980s Dolly Parton lookalike, with full bust, huge ass, and her radiant smile kissed her decades older husband goodbye and bounded out of the car in her three inch heels and click clacked her way past the jaw dropped students and teachers.

Alan looked on proudly as Bambi's ass popped with every step even in the plush fit and flare dress.

Bambi knew the onlookers were openly staring at her in all of her fashion and diamond wedding ring wearing glory.

Audible gasps could be heard as she click-clacked her way down the hallway with her backpack in tow.

Soon, she had arrived at her first class.

The room sat 30 students and Bambi thought it would be no different to sit in the front and center of the class as she had always done before.

Back when she was Erin Griffith, the attractive brunette with the 4.0 GPA and captain of the volleyball team, she attracted attention for those reasons.

Instead, as she settled into her seat attached to the desktop, things felt different for her.

She could feel her surgically enhanced ass speed out a notch wider beyond the edges of the tightly fitting desk seat.

The metal bar that connected the formed plastic seat to the small desktop rather annoyingly interacted with her expanded hips.

Her tits, fully covered by the dress, still felt like they were on display due to their high profile and the perky style bra her husband wanted her to wear.

Before her changes, Erin would have been deeply mindful of what her teacher might talk about or how she wanted to prepare for the next paper or test.

Now, after becoming the blonde bimbo Bambi, those concerns seemed like a distant memory.

She pulled out her makeup mirror and did a quick check of her curled platinum blonde locks to make sure everything was in place. She then removed her red lipstick from her bag and did a quick reapply layer just to make sure everything looked just perfect.

Boys behind her shivered with desire. She was different from any other woman they had ever seen.

A murmur grew over the class as students tried to figure out who the new bombshell was. Some pieced a few things together to guess it might be Erin as rumors had flown around the school about why she had been gone for so long.

It wasn't until the teacher of the class, Mr. Sanders took roll call, while seated at his desk so as to hide his erection, that it all made sense to everyone in the room.

He got to the name and clearly said, "Erin Griffith."

The blonde bimbo with the huge tits, ass, fluttery eyelashes, plump lips, thinner nose and chin, slowly lifted her perfectly manicured hand with French tip fingernails and glistening gaudy diamond wedding ring and in a soft, bubbly voice proudly stated, "I used to be her. I'm now Mrs. Bambi Watkins."

A rush of shock swept over the classroom.

Guys could feel their cocks twitch.

Girls gasped and both hated the new Erin and envied her.

The teacher could feel a bead of sweat roll down the side of his face. He couldn't believe what he had just been told. The cute girl next door Erin had been utterly transformed into a blonde bimbo Goddess. He struck out the name "Erin Griffith" and replaced it with "Bambi Watkins."

"All right...Ms...I mean...Mrs. Watkins. I have made the...change."

Bambi lowered her hand and smiled and giggled, "Thank you so much! I'm glad to be back!"

The class proceeded as normally as it could. Everyone was distracted by Bambi. Every moment in her seat gave a new set of boys something to look at.

Texts flew from phones, along with pictures, out of the first hour class all over the school. Bambi was instantly the talking point of the entire school.

Her hourglass enhanced figure was on full display between the first and second period as she walked out of the classroom and into the crowded hallway.

Her breasts were larger than any student, teacher, or staff member in the school.

Her ass swayed with every single step she took as the highly sexualized 18 year old made her way through the gauntlet of teenage hormones.

It was easier to find the individuals in the school who didn't want to have sex with her than to list those who lusted after her.

Bambi was both aware and oblivious to all of the attention. She knew she was stunning but she simply enjoyed connecting with people once again.

Her beauty was only matched by her new radiant bubbly personality.

Before her changes, Erin had earned respect by working extremely hard and diligently on everything.

Now the altered Bambi couldn't help but be a true social connector. She complimented everyone she saw, especially the women.

Real, genuine excitement about a cute pair of shoes, a cute top, a great pair of jeans or any other aspect of pride for someone was the source of a compliment from the buxom blonde bombshell.

Her brain implant also stimulated memory of social connections. Those connections were rewritten in the more bimbo mindset rather than the drama filled manner many high school girls operate.

There was no more room for negativity for Bambi Watkins where there might have been for Erin Griffith.

Bambi sought out the downtrodden girl groups of the school in her first few hours. The forgotten types who never would have caught her attention before her changes.

All of the flickers of memories of hearing a person's name in passing came back to her as roaring fires of positive memories of interactions that never were.

She could almost instantly connect with people, due to uploads in her brain device from social media and other data gathered, and the results were shocking.

Bambi also knew what to say to push the buttons of all of the boys and teachers who lusted after her.

Flirtatious glances. The quick smile of her perfectly white teeth. The airy giggle.

There were gawking stares and some negative comments and jokes whispered under the breath of some teenage onlookers.

However, as Bambi went through her first day back at school, she spent every minute talking to all sorts of people.

They were all genuinely shocked that the gorgeous bimbo would even give them the time of day, let alone ask them how they were doing and seem to genuinely care.

The negative energy still existed but there was a positive buzz building around Bambi wherever she went throughout the high school.

At the end of the school day, the blonde bombshell exited the school to the waiting truck of her husband. He had no intention of ever letting her ride the bus again and wanted to make sure he had as much control as possible. He could feel his cock throb as his high school senior wife got into his truck and kissed him hello.

"How was your day, Bambi?"

She quietly thought for a moment as she adjusted her seatbelt around her massive breasts and ass, "It was just so fun to connect with everyone again. I can't wait to see them at church."

There was no mention of school or homework. Erin had done enough grade wise where Bambi didn't have to think or do anything to still pass and graduate.

The goal of Bambi was to advance her husband and his church, Elevate Church, to heights never previously dreamed. His dream became her dream and making him happy made her feel as if she was doing God's will.

The car ride home was a happy one as the couple reconnected via describing their day. Bambi offered a very cheerful tone as Alan reaffirmed everything positively. A structural reinforcement of her new outlook and aura.

It was a new personality that they both found intoxicating.

Alan and Bambi arrived home and quickly scurried inside.

They barely got inside their place before Alan removed the backpack from Bambi's shoulder and then pinned her ample chest against the wall.

He then went to work unzipping the back of her tartan patterned vintage dress. The snuggly fitted dress heaved downward from the massive orbs being released.

He snarled as he pulled the dress down from her shoulders and let it tumble to the floor, "I have wanted you all day. I don't know how I'm going to handle myself until you graduate high school. Once you do, you know your place right Bambi?"

He had become far more dominant since marrying her. He couldn't really explain why but there was a carnal lust that he simply couldn't try to contain.

She was his vintage busty blonde bimbo wife.

Her submission to him was simply an added bonus as she purred as her face pressed against the wall, "I will be in our home...serving you."

He couldn't contain the twitching cock in his pants and slid them down quickly.

She giggled and knew what was going to happen.

He hungrily pulled down her panties and moved his hard prick to her wanting pussy.

"Yes, you will serve me everyday just as God gave you to me." He said as his cock slid into her tight pussy.

She moaned as her wetness let him pump her with ease. They had barely gotten inside their home and he was fucking her.

No talk of school. No talk of her future. Nothing but the raw expectation of submission to the whims of her pastor.

He fondled her ass and pressed his body up against hers.

Deep, passionate thrusts of his hips into hers allowed for his cock to penetrate into her most sensitive areas.

"I will....oh....yes....serve you!" She let out in a breathlessly bubbling tone.

He pressed her more against the wall to create more friction and command. She was helpless against him, not that she resisted, but instead loved every moment of his fucking.

The deep and rhythmic strokes of his cock built up more sexual energy between them.

She was building to a climax as his cock head began to nearly surge with cum.

In a moment, he released his grip from her curves and pulled his cock out of her desiring cunt.

He turned her around to face him, leaving behind a smudge of her makeup, lipstick, and sweat on the wall.

Then in one smooth motion, he placed his hands on the top of her perfectly kept platinum blonde perm and pressed down forcing the 18 year old to her knees.

His command was simple, "Suck."

Her lips parted and his cock was inside her mouth in a moment.

His cock went to the back of her mouth as her blue eyes gazed up at him filled with wonderment and a blank lust that drove him wild.

She would have loved to feel him cum inside her pussy but she nearly got as much enjoyment receiving his cum in her mouth as he wanted. Her service to his needs had become the paramount concern in her life. No more college dreams or volleyball goals. Being Mrs. Bambi Watkins was more than enough for her.

A few thrusts and grunts from her husband was all that he needed before his cock tip squirted his cum into her mouth and down her throat with a few deep swallows.

"That's my good girl, Bambi. Yeah, swallow your after school snack." He said with a deep sigh as he released the last bit of cum into her wanting mouth.

He released her from the whims of his cock and she stood back up with a beaming smile on her face.

He held her shoulders as he stared lovingly at her, "Now darling, I have an important meeting to attend to before dinner. I expect you to freshen up and change into your chore attire and to work on dinner. I expect to be home around 7 PM and would greatly love a wonderful meal."

He put away his cock under his boxers and pants and tenderly kissed his teenage wife on the forehead before exiting their home and going to his meeting. The faint smell of sex still lingered as his cologne as he got in his truck and drove to his important meeting.

Bambi knew exactly what her husband meant and she scooped up her dress and backpack and went about taking care of things at home as a good dutiful wife should.

She didn't think much about school but rather making sure she got cleaned up and put back together after being taken by the front door by her manly husband.

She eventually was all put back together. Her hair was perfectly structured just as he liked with the appropriate matching makeup to his exacting specifications.

She shed the school day appropriate clothing for a scandalous French maid inspired outfit.

The black and white ensemble came with nylon stockings and three inch black heels.

The off shoulder top fit her busty figure exquisitely. The flare of the bottom of the black skirt was accented with delicate white petticoat layers.

It was meant to be humiliating. It was actually exhilarating for Bambi to wear as she worked on her nightly chores that would become her daytime chores once she wrapped up her education at high school.

She quickly moved all over taking care of all of the little things like cleaning their bathroom, vacuuming the carpet, and starting on their pork chop, potatoes, and green bean dinner. There was a precision and attention to detail that she hadn't possessed months earlier when she was a normal teenage girl. She made their bed with military-like efficiency well beyond anything she had known how to do before.

It was almost like a switch had been flipped and making the house perfect gave her a swelling sense of pride especially as the taste of her husband's cum still lingered in her mouth.

She was very happy to be Mrs. Bambi Watkins.

Alan was also very happy on many levels. Things were continuing to go his way after agreeing to the plans Harold had made for him. Plus Erin had truly taken to being Bambi and any hesitation he might have had about the arrangement washed away in a sea of sexual bliss day after day.

There was truly only one negative vibe that Alan and Bambi couldn't shake: the vibe they got from her parents Paul and Sandy.

It didn't help matters that Paul had been on the elder board that removed Alan from First Baptist Church. The fat, balding, glasses wearing uptight man had given Alan a deep amount of vitriol when he realized how Erin had changed physically.

The confrontation when Alan, Bambi, Paul, and Sandy met up was deeply emotional and volatile. Anger permeated the room from the conservative parents who thought multiple lines had been crossed on various levels.

Fast forward to the present day and Alan couldn't believe what he had in front of him as he drove in his truck to a meeting.

He had been invited to a secret board meeting at First Baptist Church.

Alan arrived and calmly exited his truck and strode into the church building he had occupied for a decade as Pastor.

It had been more than a month since Alan had departed the church when his grandiose plans of change disturbed the elders and prompted them to make a quick change.

The nervous energy Alan would typically have before church meetings didn't return as he entered the building for the first time since his removal. Instead, he was filled with confidence.

He went into the room where the other men had gathered, including his Father-in-law.

Paul sat directly opposite the open chair where Alan was instructed to sit down.

As he sat, Alan calmly asked, "Good to see everyone. I was surprised to get the message to come see all of you...especially with how things were left off between all of us."

Paul cut him off, "There is a lot of history between all of us in this room on various levels. However, Mr. Watkins, we are only here to perform our duties as elders of this great church."

Alan didn't know which direction the group of men might send the conversation. Perhaps they were doing something regarding Bambi? Perhaps they had dug up some issue? He couldn't think of anything and so he tried to compliment the men, "I commend you all as great men, I truly do. I feel awful about how things ended but I assure you I have only been trying to seek the will of God."

Paul raised his hand in an effort to stop Alan from rambling, "Shh...shhh...please just let me speak for the board. I have enough reason to be concerned about everything. However, let me just say in front of these men that I respect that I now understand a lot more about what is going on with you."

A gray haired elder chimed in, "The church is broke but you can fix it!"

Alan did a double take, "Excuse me, what happened? How can I fix it?"

Paul raised his hand again in another effort to silence the outburst, "Since you left the church, about 80 percent of the church has left as well. All of them have said they would only return when you were installed as pastor again. Now, that would be noteworthy enough except the phone calls have been relentless."

"Phone calls? What phone calls? About what?" Alan asked bewildered.

Paul shook his head, "Phone calls about...you. People calling from all over the area asking if you were speaking at the church this Sunday and everything. To this point, we have had more than 600 phone calls. It's overwhelming and this board thinks it's time to acknowledge what God has clearly chosen to do through you. So, we don't have a pastor yet and were wondering if you might want to be a candidate and preach for the job on Sunday?"

It was a staggering turnaround. Alan didn't know how but he immediately wondered what Harold and Vicki might have had to do with all of it.

There was no doubt in his answer, "Of course, I would be honored to preach here on Sunday in front of all of you fine folks."

The men all rose from their chairs and shook on the new arrangement.

As they all left the meeting room, Paul pulled Alan aside for a private chat.

"Look, Alan, Sandy has told me about dreams she has been having recently about you and Er....our daughter....Bambi. I know we were very cold towards the two of you but these dreams and our prayers have really changed the way we look at this whole situation. I mean, the phone calls are just amazing."

Alan placed a reassuring hand on his father-in-law's shoulder, "Paul, you and Sandy mean the world to Bambi and I know there is a lot to get used to but she is my wife and she will be mine. I'm glad you two are coming around to see everything God will do through us."

"We do...I mean...I'm looking forward to Sunday."

"Paul, I just want to reassure you that the two of you have done an incredible job of raising the woman that Bambi has become. She has fulfilled every single one of her Godly wifely duties. She is at home right now preparing me dinner and she has done everything...and I mean everything...I have commanded for her. I want you two to know that your support means the world to us but realize my ministry will be different."

Paul's modest brain tried to catch up, "What do you mean?"

Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers
12