Becoming Pastor's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul, people are searching deeply for truth. Your daughter and I will help guide them to a life so far beyond their understanding of value and purpose. However, we will talk about things the church has been afraid to talk about. You see, my father-in-law, your daughter and I have a perfect marriage and we will be talking about that marriage in depth to inspire the masses. It's vital that you and your family fully support this mission. As for me, I need to go home and get everything I want tonight. See you Sunday."

Before Paul could retort or ask any more questions, Alan left the area and building to head home. The father of Bambi was left in a conflicted state of analysis of what his son-in-law had said. Even he knew some of the implications and suggestions about what his daughter Erin, now Mrs. Bambi Watkins, would be doing for Alan.

Alan swiftly left in his pickup truck and was overjoyed at how things had gone. He had wondered when support might come from his new endeavors but to see it happen swiftly was shocking to him.

He arrived home near his previously stated time.

Bambi had finished all of her chores and had dinner hot and waiting to be served.

Once he entered the home, he smiled as she shuffled over to him in the maid outfit.

She said in a flirty and fluttery tone, "I think you will find everything more than satisfactory honey. Dinner is ready too."

"I'm sure I will. You go run along and get changed for dinner. Bring the box with you darling." He said as he motioned for her to get going.

He went and checked to see that things were as he wanted. The laundry, dinner, cleaning had all been done in the time frame he wanted. There were certainly more things he would have her do in the future once she was done with her high school time but he was very pleased with the rhythm they had developed.

She came back two minutes later completely naked in all of her surgically enhanced glory holding a small black box. She smiled as she handed the box to her husband.

He opened it to reveal a leather neck collar. The one inch wide thin leather collar had a silver metal name tag on the front with cursive handwriting engraved "Bambi" emblazoned.

Instinctively, she turned around and he took the collar and wrapped it around the naked neck of the bimbofied blonde. He clasped it closed and turned her around and kissed her passionately and then said, "I have a lot of exciting news to share. You may go serve me, Bambi."

Bambi excitedly bounced away with her completely naked body sans the collar giving hints to the natural athleticism she could have been collegiate volleyball athleticism bestowed upon her.

In those moments, he did find himself wondering how athletic their children could be in the future should he decide to have them with her? It was a question for another day though as he was ready to be served dinner by his young wife.

He sat down at the table. The dinner was happily served by the eager Bambi, "I hope you like it Alan. It was a great recipe and so I thought I would give it a try."

He kissed her and began to dig into the well prepared meal.

As he did, Bambi descended down to her knees and underneath the table.

She had already eaten her dinner before her husband had gotten home as her place in his dinner was to listen and serve.

Once under the table, she simply reached into his open lap and undid his belt buckle.

As she undid his belt and worked on his zipper, her husband tasted the meal and said, "It's good Bambi for sure. I'm very happy with the progress you have made. To think, just a couple months ago you would burn popcorn."

Bambi tried to think back to when she accidentally burned popcorn in the church lunch area months prior. Back when she was the brunette Erin. Back when she had her normal body. Back when she wasn't married. Back when she was due to go to college.

The memory was still there though it seemed fairly inconsequential now.

The meaningful moments that filled her up all had to do with her husband. The sex they had. The way she connected with people to help grow his ministry. The way she felt whenever she saw him or when he kissed her. The way she felt whenever she clearly made him happy.

"I'm glad you like it...Daddy."

The words lingered in the air as the clicking of his utensils interacted with the pristine and ornate white dinner plate.

She knew her place and pulled down his boxers to free his already erect cock once again.

Then slowly, without any hesitation the buxom blonde took her husband's cock in her perfectly manicured hands and guided it past her surgically enhanced lips and into her mouth once again.

He calmly continued to eat as Bambi very slowly moved his erect shaft up and down in her mouth.

"Nice and slow. Good girl. The cook on this pork chop is very good Bambi. Really quite spot on."

She didn't say anything but just continued the very slow oral sex under the dinner table though a content giggle did slide out of her mouth despite it being filled with his cock.

"I had a great meeting today at First Baptist. The elder board has come around and seen the potential of the new ministry. All of them, including your father, have decided to have me come back this Sunday to preach. A trial sermon to see if we are a fit once again. Bambi, that's a very good girl...yep just like that sweetie."

The naked and collared blonde could feel her nipples get hard and a wetness form in her sex.

She couldn't help herself and slid his cock out of her mouth to exclaim from under the table, "That's amazing news Daddy. I'm so glad my father invited you."

She was cut off by his hands coming under the table. One readjusted his erect cock towards her mouth and the other hand softly landed on her plush platinum blonde thick perm and pushed her mouth back onto his prick.

She recalibrated and got back to the slow meal time cock sucking she had been trained to do.

He removed his hands and began eating his dinner again.

"Bambi, if I wanted to hear your thoughts on the matter I would have asked you for them. Darling, you have a very specific set of jobs and I expect you to fulfill them. I hope I don't need to use other methods for another outburst like that. You know to go slow and deliberate and to listen to what I have to say while I enjoy the lovely meal you have prepared."

Her wet mouth continued to massage his throbbing cock once again.

He sat quietly for a few minutes and enjoyed how she realigned herself back to the task at hand.

"Balls." He said sternly as a command and she removed his shaft from her mouth and then she slowly began to work over his balls. She alternated sucking and kissing them in an adoring way.

As he got to the end of his meal, he said sternly, "Cock slow."

There was no delay in the 18 year old wife and she dutifully transitioned back from his full balls to his still erect cock.

She took in his whole length and continued to perform oral sex while her husband finished up his dinner.

"Mmm...very delicious Bambi. On many...ugh...levels my dear. On Sunday, you will fulfill a dream I have had for a long time. You will be seated in a seat that I never thought would be filled again. The seat in the very front in the center aisle. It will....ohhh...mean so much to me to have there. We will launch our true ministry on Sunday...ughh babe that's so good when you suck Daddy's cock...and wow...people will see what a special life we can help them have."

He leaned his head back and gave another erotic grunt and growled, "Suck it hard Bambi. Ughhhh....finish and swallow like the good girl you are."

His hands ran through the thick 1980s style Dolly Parton perm of his 18 year old bimbo wife.

She did as she was instructed and started bobbing her head up and down faster on the swelling cock in her mouth.

She knew she was in her true happy space giving him oral sex when he wanted it. Even if it meant that she was naked, except for a collar, and under their kitchen table.

His cock head twitched in her mouth and his cock length vein throbbed.

She knew his body and his sex organ and readied her throat.

He moaned and shot his cum load in her mouth.

"Fuuuuuuckkkk yes Bambi."

She swallowed and giggled. She swallowed as her wifely duty required. She was happy to oblige.

Once he was done depositing his cum into her mouth, he released her from her dinner responsibility, "Go clean things up, I need to work on my sermon for Sunday."

She was released from her under the table restriction and the naked and collared blonde bimbo got to work on cleaning up the kitchen and tidying things as needed while her husband unwound from his day and settled into his chair in his study.

The room was a blast from the past with rich, dark wood paneling, built in book cases, and a very thick carpet. It was a room complete with a work area and a green lounging couch.

The lounging couch was for only one person: Bambi.

She arrived in the room after she finished cleaning up everything in the kitchen and went to change into more appropriate lounging wear for the evening.

The lounge wear was a comfortable and plush marabou robe. The pink see through long robe snugly fit together with a tie around the center. Her bulging breasts and thick ass left little to the imagination. The thick faux fur trim danced along the floor as she walked and provided an extra layer of coziness when she laid down on the comfortable couch.

She spent her time dabbling in the assignments she had from her high school day. She did the bare minimum work to be acceptable to pass and continue her track to graduation. The thorough and diligent 4.0 GPA student was long gone. Essentially, she filled out just enough on her assignments to get a barely passing grade. No extra effort was needed. She knew her future lay in full support of the ministry her husband was undertaking.

He worked diligently at his desk crafting what he wanted to say on Sunday when he regained the pulpit at First Baptist Church. It was clear to him what he wanted to say and what he hoped those in attendance would be open to hearing.

The next couple hours were spent in relative silence between the couple. An idle bit of chit chat, led mostly by him, was all that was expected in the cozy study.

Then as the clock approached 9 PM, he turned around in his desk chair and said, "Bambi, I think it would be nice if you were ready for me in about 15 minutes."

She knew what he meant and she nodded affirmatively, "Yes, of course Alan. Is there anything else you need before I go?"

He summoned her over to him and kissed her tenderly, "No, Bambi. Thank you for asking. Go get ready for me."

She smiled and sauntered out of the room. Her ass swayed deeply in the mesmerizing and elegant robe. Only a cheeky look behind smile broke his lustful staring at her before she slipped away from his view.

She went into the bathroom and removed the robe and touched up her makeup and admired herself in the mirror from various angles. She knew she looked very good and she loved it.

There wasn't much else for her to do except wait. She knew what was going to happen and yet the thrill still shot through her as she went into their bedroom and set down a couple of lush towels to cover and protect their bedsheets from what was about to happen.

She slid onto the best and arranged the multitude of pillows to allow her to comfortably sit facing the door in all of her naked glory.

He finished his work and quickly made a stop in the bathroom to get ready for bed and to get naked.

This was probably his favorite part of their new life together as well. Their last moment of connectivity before they slept.

His cock already was semi hard as he entered the room to see his platinum blonde, surgically enhanced, 18 year old bride eagerly awaiting him.

"You look so beautiful, Bambi." He said as he climbed onto the bed and between her opened legs.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed tenderly. A married couple deeply in love with each other culminating another day of progress for them.

He positioned himself on top of her.

Their hips met as his large cock once again slid into her tight and wanting pussy.

His cock began to piston in her wanting sex at the most comfortable rhythm they both knew they enjoyed.

It wasn't a possessive fucking but a deeply loving one.

They went chest to chest as their slow love making continued to build. They could feel each other's heartbeat begin to align with their spouse.

This was the sex reserved only for ones who had found true love.

They kissed as they continued to both fuse their bodies together.

Their kiss was broken only by a deep need for each other to declare passion.

"I love you, Bambi."

"I love you too, Alan."

Gone was the typical protocol of her calling him Daddy. It was something they both enjoyed, except in the setting they made for each other at the end of the day. The sex they enjoyed was meant to bind them more together and it worked beautifully.

Deep strokes of his cock inside her built their passion continually.

The thrusts of the couple built faster as their arousal only grew in their love making.

"Oh my...oh my...Alan....yes....YES! YES!" Bambi moaned as her legs wrapped tightly around the hips of her husband as his cock drilled into her wet pussy.

"Oh you're the sexiest....woman....ugh...in the world!" He said with a growl as he tried to hold his cock back from squirming inside her.

"I love...you. Uhhhh!" She moaned as her neck tensed as her body seized with orgasm.

"I love you too." He barely got out as he felt his cock twitch beyond what he could hold back.

He kissed her deeply as his body weight fell onto her.

A deep thrust hit the right spot and the lovers' bodies released their sexual energy together.

Their sexual release was all encompassing as her body rattled with orgasm and he felt a deep sense of acceptance and love.

Her pussy once again filled with both of their cum and it hungrily absorbed as much as it could.

He had claimed his busty blonde bombshell wife once again. The final time of the day in the most loving way they possibly could.

He rolled off of her and lay beside as his cock began its descent from full erection.

As they held hands, he squeezed his wife's hand three times and she replied with four squeezes of her own.

They had started their married life together and they couldn't wait for all that was still to come.

12