Becoming Reparations Pt. 02

Story Info
Tiffany loses her virginity in the local motel.
4.5k words
4.38
19.5k
25
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: All characters in this story are 18 or over. It also contains themes of dubious consent and interracial relationships set in a reality just a little different than ours. It will also include themes of breeding, DD/lg roleplay, and female submission to a Male Dominant. Some readers may find aspects the story offensive. If this applies, please feel free to stop reading. The real Mr. Hank Shaw has reviewed the events and character depictions that follow.

SYNOPSIS: While training for the upcoming cross-country season, Tiffany Shaw runs across Mr. Hank Shaw. She is a petite, brunette white girl living in the middle of nowhere. Mr. Shaw is a Black man from Chicago with a reparations claim against her family. Originally, he wanted control over her father's electrical contracting company. However, after meeting Tiffany decides having a white wife may be reparations enough for him. His terms: a six-month courtship, she dates him exclusively, sex is expected, and she is not allowed birth control. At the end of the six months if he decides to marry her, he will abandon his claim.

Her parents leave the decision up to her.

She agrees to his terms and he takes her to the local drive-in after collaring her. As the movie starts, he commands a blowjob. After seeing how eager Tiffany is to swallow his cum, he leaves the drive-in to take her back to his budget hotel room to deflower the virgin...

4

Mr. Shaw drove most of the way with his right hand rubbing my pussy—making me writhe in the passenger's seat. My knuckles turning white as I griped the door's armrest. His fingers pushing my panties to the side, until halfway back to the motel he commanded me to remove them. I complied immediately, and immediately his fingers were exploring with reckless abandon. He slid one then two fingers inside me, I wondered if he was trying to pop my cherry in his SUV.

Mr. Shaw pulled into a spot in front of his room. I had just unbuckled and reached for the door handle when he flung it open and lifted me out of my seat. My head spun from the movement, and I giggled in glee. The heel from my right foot clattered to the pavement but neither of us paid any mind to it.

He pinned my back against the hotel door as soon as it shut behind us. Mr. Shaw pressed his hulking form into me, and I felt so small. His hands pawed at my body, searching for my dress' zipper. Once found, he tugged at it and cussed as he broke it. I didn't really care as we kissed passionately, our lips locked, and tongues danced. He wrestled the dress off me, I could hear fabric tearing as it resisted with a zipper stuck half-way down.

"Nice little titties." He said before sucking my b-cup breasts into his wide mouth. My nipples immediately responding. I ran my right foot up his leg, enjoying the sensation and sound of nylon on the coarser fabric of his slacks. My nails scratched his back as he licked, nibbled, and suckled my nipple—alternating from savage attack to gentle lick.

Without popping my tit out his mouth, he wrapped his powerful arms around my waist and lifted me off my feet. I squealed in joy as he carried me to the bed and then dropped me onto the hard motel mattress. I backed up, slipping out of the remaining heel. I wore nothing but my garters and stockings.

He unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants and let them and his boxers drop to the cheap carpeting. His massive Black cock stood erect and proud, released from its bondage. He grabbed me by my ankles, his fingers easily wrapping around them, and spread my legs. I smiled at him as I lay spread eagled and in surrender to this gorgeous Black Bull. My body now belonged to him, and he knew it.

He grasped his cock and rubbed the head against my pussy lips. "This is gonna hurt, lil' girl." He pressed just the tip inside me and paused. "You ready?"

"Yes, Daddy."

He thrust into me, pushing past my hymen, and popped my cherry as he impaled me with his cock. I quivered on it. Shuddered beneath him, pinned to the bed as my body adjusted to the shock and trauma of his penetration. Fully inside me, he stopped. "It's okay, lil' girl. It'll pass. You're so tight. I love that you're a virgin. So far you're proving to be wife material." His deep voice calming me. "Just relax. It'll get better."

His long, girthy cock stretched me. My fingernails dug into his back, instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist. I breathed deeply. I felt full and closer to him than I ever had felt to anyone in my life. We were connected, and I understood the cliché of two becoming one. It hurt. I'd never inserted anything before beyond an exploratory finger or two but never getting past my hymen.

Now I was gorged on his penis. His voice both cool and warm as he whispered in my ear, "Shush, lil' girl, relax. It'll be over in a moment." His breath on my neck made me shiver. I whimpered and felt tears slide down my cheeks. The warmth of my maidenhead blood sliding down my bottom. I took deep breaths and did my best to relax.

He started moving, just barely going back and forth inside me. It started feeling like a good stretch after a long run. "Oh, Daddy..." I moaned.

"Does it feel better, princess?"

I nodded yes. "It still hurts—a little. But it's starting to feel good."

"Okay, I'm going to go slow. I'll know when you'll want me to go faster and harder, lil' girl." His cock started to slowly slide in and out of me.

"How?"

He smiled that grin I had fallen in love with. "You'll tell me. Either with your words or your body. I'll know." He gave me a wink, his confidence leading me to trust him before kissing my tears away.

Slowly he increased his tempo and how far back he went before slipping back against my cervix. He was right, as I relaxed, and my body adjusted to being full of cock it started feeling good—amazing actually. "Oh Daddy, you were right! It feels so good!" Until now I'd never felt empty without a cock inside me, but in this moment, I wondered if from now on I would feel hollow without one inside me.

"Do you want me to go faster?"

"Please!" He immediately began pulling back and then thrusting forward. I felt my little titties jiggling. His hands wrapped around my wrists, pulling them above my head and pinning them there. His cock sliding almost all the way out before slamming back into me. He kissed me, taking my breath away. My legs squeezed his waist and he responded by thrusting harder into me.

"Faster! Harder! Please! Daddy! Please!" I cried. The headboard thumped in time against the wall. "Yes! YES! YES!" I cried in pleasure as I felt a warmth starting between my legs. Then spreading through me like wildfire as my body quivered from an intense orgasm. "I'm cumming Daddy!" I screamed as my fingernails bit into his back.

"Fuck! That feels so good on my cock!" He growled, pulled almost all the way out before slamming into me with all the force he could muster. My head crashed into the headboard. I felt him swell and throb inside me. I was surprised that he could grow even larger. It started to hurt again, but the pain was lost in the pleasurable bliss of my orgasm. The warmth of his cum painted my cervix felt like a dream as my stocking clad legs shook against his body.

He slowed and then stopped. Mr. Shaw remained on top of me, giving me soft kisses. His hand massaging my breast. "This is how a girl gets pregnant." His tone soft. "Your Man staying on top of you. In you. Not letting his seed ooze out." His words sounded so filthy to my ear, but divine to my soul. "You'll be leaking my cum for days, lil' girl. Then when you think it's all out, I'm flying you to Chicago and fill you up again." He kissed me again and we remained locked together, his deflated cock just large enough to keep me plugged.

5

After snuggling for twenty minutes, I felt him grow inside me. Without words he started grinding into me, willing his cock to go for another round. I didn't know what to do to help him, so I let instinct take over and moved with him. I showed him how I hungered for his cock and cum. I gripped the sheets as he took me and taught me how he could use my body to give us both immense pleasure. I gripped the sheets as I came two more times.

When done, he lay on me for several moments. Pressing me into the bed, making it a little hard to breathe. I didn't mind. Laying skin to skin until his cock slid out of me was more intimate than any date I'd been on before. I looked into his blue eyes, and smiled imagining a dark skinned, blue eyed baby nursing at my breast.

"What 'cha thinking about, lil' girl?"

I didn't want to admit to daydreaming about our children yet. "Just how much I love you."

He smiled. "Not going to lie to you, it's too soon for me to love you back. But you're off to a good start." He kissed me, his strong hand once more squeezing my breast. "I'm hungry, why don't you make us some sandwiches?"

"I'd love to, but do you have the stuff?"

"Yeah, when I checked in I asked about delivery and this town doesn't have any places. I bought a cheap cooler and hit up the grocery store."

He smacked my bottom as I started getting out of bed. He laughed as I stood on shaking legs and his cum oozed down my thighs. I found the cooler with the bread, some lunch meat, and a condiment picnic pack. A package of paper plates sat on the counter. As I prepped the food, I heard him turn on the TV to a sports channel.

"I think we're out of ice," I said as I handed him his plate.

"Go get some." He took his plate, his attention never leaving the TV. "The machine's three doors down."

I thought about arguing, but something compelled me to obey. I picked up my dress and looked at the broken zipper.

"Having trouble over there? Grab a t-shirt from my duffle."

I grabbed a random black t-shirt and put it on, its hem fell just below the lace tops of my thigh highs. The words Black Lives Matter printed defiantly on the front. I found my left shoe then remembered my other fell off in the parking lot. I grabbed the ice bucket, my shoe, and nervously stepped outside. I looked for my other shoe, but it was gone. I started to wonder what kind of creep would take a lady's shoe, then decided I'd rather not know. I headed, barefoot, towards the ice machine—hoping my nylons wouldn't catch too many runs.

I tried not to think how exposed I was. Sure, the t-shirt covered me, and I probably looked a mess. What concerned me the most was the cum I felt running down the insides of both legs now. The bucket full, I turned and hurried back to the room where I found the door had shut behind me, locking me out. I didn't even think about how motel doors lock behind you when you leave!

I knocked just as our neighbor, the one who shared the wall our headboard was on, peeked outside. "Hello there, lil' lady!" He was an old man, looked like life had used him hard. "Missing a shoe?" He held up the pink high heel my mother lent me.

"Yes! Thank you!" I headed over to him and retrieved my shoe.

"You know, if your Bull is done with you, I'd be more than happy to take you in. Shit, from what I heard you're worth the sloppy seconds." His gaze drifting down to the cum running down my stockings. I felt my cheeks grow crimson. "I turned off my TV and jerked off to you getting fucked. Even left you a surprise in your shoe."

I looked down and saw a glob of cum on the shoe pad. "Ew."

"Go ahead, young lady. Put it on. Let me see you in 'em."

I was about to say something when I heard a deep voice behind me. "Yes, lets see you in 'em."

I turned to see Mr. Shaw as he stood in the doorway. His grin amused, if not a little cruel. "Did you see what he did in my mother's shoe?" I held it up.

"I do now." The grin remained.

"It's her mother's?" This brought a sadistic belly laugh from the old man. "That makes it even better!"

I started for our room, but Mr. Shaw didn't budge. "Really?" I asked, annoyed.

He just nodded, so I did the only thing I could do to get inside, I handed Mr. Shaw the ice bucket. Bent over to set the shoes on the ground, and immediately regretted it. My irritation got the best of me and I didn't think about the fact that I wore nothing under a man's t-shirt, and I had just given the creepy old dude an eyeful of my pussy. I shot him a glare over my shoulder when he whistled.

I straightened myself and slid my left foot in its shoe and with a look of twisted disgust slid my right foot in its shoe. The gross warmth of the other man's cum spread along the bottom of my foot. "Ew."

"Good girl, come inside." Mr. Shaw smacked my bottom as I entered.

"Hey buddy, 100 bucks if you let me have sloppy seconds."

"I'll think about it." Mr. Shaw said, closing the door behind him.

"You're not really..." I started in on him, still holding the ice bucket.

"Hold on for a moment, lil' girl." He had his phone out and snapped a few pictures of me standing there angry and humiliated. "Got it! My buddies are going to love these!"

"Buddies? What..."

"Yep. These are gonna make great finsta posts." He said as he idly uploaded them before crossing the room and showing them to me. I looked horrible! My hair and make-up were a mess. The flash when he took the pick made the wet cum running down my thighs shine. And I looked pissed.

Hell! I was pissed!

"You're not really going to post..."

"Yep. Already sent."

"You're not really going to sell..."

He looked at me in a way that calmed me but also scared me just a little. "No. I'm not. I don't know where this is going. I don't love you, but I like you. I do see exciting potential in you for being a wife. You give me better than your best and win that engagement ring, the two Shaw families will become one. Your family's business is safe. You give me your best, but I decide I'm not ready for a wife or someone else comes along I may take it easy on your folks and drop the claim. But you nag me. You don't trust me. You don't enjoy a little gross fun now and then. Lil' girl—all deals are off."

"I'm sorry, this is all—new to me. Why would you even joke about it? Make me wear another man's cum?"

He cupped his hands around my jawline and tilted my head to look at him. "Because. I took the picture and put it on my social media out of pride. I've got a white girl from a sundown town."

"Sundown town?"

"Yeah, lil' girl. It's before your time—my time too. But not my dad's. Not my granddad's. Pretty much there were signs on the highway warning folks like me to not let the sun fall on our heads. It was a threat that at night—terrible things would happen to people with my skin color if we were still in town. We could stop. Spend our money for a meal or gas—maybe. But they didn't want us to think we were welcome beyond that."

"I'm sorry."

"Not your fault. But there is some pride that I can now come to a place like this and claim a white girl from a respectable family. My boys are going to be envious." He led me to the bed and pointed to a red stain in the middle of a wet spot. "See that? That proves that not only did I conquer a white girl, I conquered a virgin. That's extra cred."

"I'm a pawn in some twisted game?"

"No, you're a human being. But you're also a prize. A potential trophy wife. Don't ever forget it—you're a treasure Tiffany Shaw. You may not win my ring, and that may be a good thing for you. I've got some fucked up fantasies, and if you're as submissive as I think you are, you'll let me live them out on you. If I'm not your destiny, don't go throwing your treasure away on the first little white dick that comes along."

I blushed. "After you, I don't know that I'll ever want a white man."

"Good girl." He said and kissed my head. "You also asked me why did I make you wear his cum? That is gross, but I'm testing you. Judging your limits and obedience."

He leaned in and kissed me again. "Now, why don't you fetch us some ice water and then come lick this dick clean."

"Yes, Daddy."

6

I awoke pinned on my stomach. My legs pressed together as he straddled me and took me from behind. He pounded into my sore pussy, making me bite the pillow. I found myself wondering if the dirty old man next door was listening and jacking off thinking about us. Imagining my pussy getting hammered and cum in by Mr. Shaw. My Daddy. The thought of his stroking his smaller white dick and cumming to me being used brought a smile to my face.

"Fuck! You just got wet! What 'cha thinking about lil' girl?"

"The old man next door, jacking off listening to us."

He laughed. "I knew you were a freak. Let's give him a show!"

Mr. Shaw grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back. My back arched as he kept my ass pinned to the bed. "Aaaahhhhhh!" I cried, my voice made a strange echoing sound as he went harder and faster. He drove into my pussy until he fired a large load into me. He collapsed on top of me and just held me for a second before rolling off. He lay there looking up at the ceiling. I lay there looking at a pillow, feeling more of him leak from me.

After a few moments I heard him softly snoring next to me.

7

"Ugh! I feel so gross!" I groaned as I slowly gained consciousness, feeling dried cum on my thighs as more trickled out of me. The room was dark, but sunlight streamed in from the corners of the thick room darkening curtains. I rolled over to see if Mr. Shaw was still sleeping to find an empty space in the bed. "Mr. Shaw? Daddy?" I asked and fell silent listening for any sign he was in the bathroom. Nothing.

I stood and my body ached from the night of sexual pleasure and use. I looked at the clock radio, 9:49am blared in red numbers that were new when my mom was my age. I stretched, my mind raced with concern for my missing lover. I peeked out the window and didn't see his SUV. "Was this all a one-night stand?" I whispered, feeling suddenly cheap and afraid for what his absence meant.

I noticed the note on motel stationary on the small table as I looked away from the window:

Tiff,

It's about 8 am. Went to find something better than cold cuts for breakfast. I didn't want to wake you. Be back soon.

Daddy

The time concerned me. That was almost two hours ago and the only place in town to get breakfast would be gas station doughnuts and breakfast sandwiches from the Kum & Go less than a minute away. Neither sounded good to me—perhaps he went into one of our neighboring towns that had more options? I picked up my phone to give him a call. When I opened my contacts, I realized I didn't have his number.

I called mom, but it went straight to voicemail. "Shit, it's Sunday!" They'd be at church with their phones left in my father's truck.

Unable to reach him, my mind went to some dark places. I don't think of my hometown as a bad place. I think most people are more open minded than they get credit for. But there are those who are not—and proud of it. What Mr. Shaw was doing here was not popular. Sure, we were the only family in town to be affected by the new law. While a few other families had owned slaves, ours was the only one that somehow survived being wiped out in one of the depressions or recessions between Emancipation and now.

And we met the minimum prosperity guideline to require us to pay reparations. The truth is the Clays, Lees, and Mills families who also owned slaves were now destitute and working in a garment factory two towns over. Or they worked for my father. I'd listened to my parents talk about the impending claim. Father would talk about how some of his electricians were hot heads and not helping the situation with their anger. I don't know what, if anything, these guys were capable of. Which only fueled my anxiety.

Powerless to do anything, I picked up the t-shirt I briefly wore the night before and took a shower. The warm water washed away the dried cum that started to itch a little and soothed the aching muscles of my pussy. I just zoned and tried to think positive thoughts and process the situation. Twenty-four hours prior I had started a long-distance run. College applications and scholarship searches my only real concern in terms of my future. I figured I'd put off marriage until after college.

12