Becoming Samantha Ch. 04

Story Info
With help from Meredith, Samantha's plan comes together.
3.7k words
4.76
5.2k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night after meeting Meredith at eXcess, then going home with her, Samantha returned to the club. Again, she found it crowded with sexy, young bodies writhing together on the dance floor. She sat down at an empty booth with her drink, and waited.

Tonight, she wore an all black outfit: a short sleeve, mid-thigh length sheath dress, and leather calf-high boots. Underneath, to provide more support -- not to mention more comfort -- than she'd had the night before, she wore cotton boyshorts.

A few minutes passed, and she saw Meredith enter, accompanied by Rick. Even from the other side of the club, Meredith took away Samantha's breath. Wearing five-inch high heels to augment her 5'10" height, the peroxide blonde stood out amongst the mob of people.

She watched Meredith scan for her. Samantha stood and raised her hand to wave. Seeing her, Meredith waved back, then signaled they were going to get drinks before coming over. Suddenly nervous, Samantha sat down.

When Meredith, trailed by Rick carrying three drinks, approached, Samantha admired her outfit. She wore a loose, low-cut maroon top that all but exposed her nipples as she moved, and a tight, silver mini-skirt which helped show off her long legs.

Samantha rose for a hug and a kiss on the cheek before everyone took their seats -- Meredith sitting between Samantha and Rick. Samantha greeted Rick as he distributed the drinks; he wore tan khakis and a red Polo shirt.

Almost immediately, Meredith's left hand rested on Samantha's inner thigh; remaining there as the three drank and talked. The combination of Meredith's hand, and the view of her cleavage, made it difficult for Samantha to concentrate. Eventually, Rick brought up Samantha's step-brother.

"Have you spoken to Jimmy lately?" he questioned.

"Not a word since the morning after the strip club thing," Samantha explained.

"I was going to ask him about you while we were out last night," Rick revealed. "But, I figured he might blow a gasket, or something."

"Yeah," Samantha conceded, "he's not happy with me."

"How did all this start?" Meredith pried. "If you don't mind talking about it."

Samantha took a minute to relate the story of the last "family" dinner -- with her mother, step-father, and step-brother -- before the night at the strip club.

"You go, Girl," Meredith yelled out, when Samantha finished.

"He's been like that as long as I've known him," Rick said. "He got it from his father."

"OK, Debbie Downer," Meredith crowed, looking at Rick.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey," Meredith blurted, wanting to change the mood, "let's go dance!"

She pushed Samantha from her seat.

"Rick," she called out, "stay here and make sure nobody Roofies our drinks."

The two women made their way to the dance floor. In the crowd, they spun and gyrated to the pounding beat of the music. Soon, however, they embraced -- groping and grinding against each other.

"I can't wait to get you home," Meredith shouted, above the music.

"What are we waiting for?" Samantha replied.

"I have an idea," Meredith sang out, her eyes going wide. "Come on."

Taking Samantha by the hand, Meredith led her back to the table. She ordered Rick to follow them, and continued to the rear of the club. Passing the rest rooms, they walked down a hallway to a door clearly marked "No Exit." Crashing through the door, they found themselves in a dimly lit alley.

It was as if they'd escaped to another world -- from flashing lights, loud music, and people everywhere; to near darkness, relative quiet, and solitude. Samantha hadn't realized how hot it had been inside, and she took several deep breaths of cool air.

"This is better," Meredith said, quietly.

She turned, pushed Samantha against the door, and kissed her. They wrapped their arms around each other as Rick watched.

"Rick; get over here and get your dick out," Meredith commanded, breaking the kiss.

He did as directed. Leaning against the wall, he opened his pants, pulled out his cock, and began jerking it. Releasing Samantha, Meredith pointed at Rick.

"It's all yours," she told Samantha.

Seeing a stack of empty cardboard boxes piled near the door, Samantha grabbed one and tore it down the seam. Folding it over, she dropped it at Rick's feet, then knelt on it. As she adjusted her position, she watched Rick's hand slide up and down his shaft. His cock was of average length -- about five and a half inches -- and girth.

Meredith slouched against the wall next to Rick. She pulled her skirt up to her waist, and began rubbing her clit while she gazed down at Samantha.

"Suck it, Honey," she sighed.

Taking Rick's cock in her hand, Samantha aimed it upward, pressing it to his body, and licked the underside from his scrotum to the tip. For a few moments, she teased him with her tongue, then took the head between her lips.

Slowly, Samantha took more and more -- working him in and out of her mouth bit by bit. Reaching up, she caressed his balls as she sucked him. Meredith placed a hand on the back of Samantha's head.

"Suck him hard and fast," Meredith instructed. "I want you to make him cum."

Samantha complied immediately -- increasing the speed and intensity of her oral attack. Meredith glared at Rick.

"Don't you cum, you little bitch," Meredith growled, as she forced Samantha down on his cock. "Don't you dare fucking cum!"

Samantha could already feel his balls tightening. Meredith's hand left Samantha's head.

"Don't stop, Samantha," Meredith goaded. "Pull that cum out of him!"

"Fuuuck," Rick exhaled.

"No," Meredith scolded, "you are not allowed to cum."

"Please," Rick croaked.

Putting an arm around his neck, Meredith pulled his face to her chest. His hands slipped to her back and he held her tightly as his mouth closed around her left nipple. Meredith gasped as Rick flicked it with his tongue.

"That's it! Suck it!" Meredith cried out.

The trio of bodies pressed together, and Samantha found it difficult to continue, but fought to do so. She knew Rick was close. His body reeled against the two women, and his groans filled the alley, echoing off the walls.

"Do not cum, Rick!" Meredith thundered.

"Please...," he begged. "I need to..."

Samantha moved her hands; maneuvering one to Rick's ass; the other to Meredith's, and she forced herself down on Rick, taking him into the back of her throat. She held him there as his hips bucked. Unable to hold back any longer, Rick came -- firing stream after stream of hot cum down her throat.

"I'm cumming...," he grunted, while Samantha struggled to stay with him as his body convulsed.

"Shit!" Meredith shouted. "You asshole! I told you not to cum."

Meredith pulled Samantha away from Rick. Grabbing Samantha's hair, she guided Samantha's head to her pussy.

"Finish me off," she demanded. "I'm so close!"

Samantha's mouth locked on to Meredith's clit, and she pushed two fingers into Meredith's wet pussy. Meredith moaned loudly, and she began to grind herself against Samantha's face.

"Yesss," she hissed.

Samantha fingered her roughly, and only a minute later Meredith started trembling. Samantha went harder and faster.

"Fuck, yes!" Meredith exploded. "I'm cumming!"

Her body shuddered, then shook wildly, and Samantha pulled her fingers from Meredith and used both hands to steady the woman as she came. Rick reached out to help. Samantha grasped Rick's arm and clumsily stood up. She kissed Meredith while the latter quivered. Their tongues met, and Meredith tasted both herself and Rick in Samantha's mouth.

"Shit, you two are hot," Rick grumbled.

"Asshole!" Meredith cursed, breaking the kiss. "You weren't supposed to cum, Rick."

"I couldn't help it," he responded. "You know how good her mouth is."

"That's no excuse," Meredith chided.

He had no counter to this rebuke.

"You know who didn't cum?" Samantha lamented. "Me."

Samantha lifted the bottom of her dress, and pushed down her underwear, to expose her hard cock.

"Let's go to my place," Meredith suggested. "We'll take care of that."

"I can't wait that long," Samantha objected.

Meredith thought for a moment.

"OK, here's what we'll do," Meredith proposed, reaching out to stroke Samantha's cock as she spoke, "Rick will drive his car. I'll ride with you, and make you cum on the way."

"I don't get to see that?" Rick complained.

"Bitch any more, and you can just go home; I'll play with Samantha myself," Meredith threatened.

Releasing Samantha, Meredith straightened her clothes, and sauntered toward the end of the alley leading to the parking lot. Rick and Samantha followed while Rick awkwardly tried to close his pants.

"Take off those panties before we get in," Meredith directed, as they arrived at Samantha's car. "I'll never be able to get at your cock with those on."

Samantha looked around the parking lot for a moment, then slid off her boyshorts.

"Do you know where you're going?" Meredith asked, as they got in.

"Yes," Samantha answered. "I remember the way."

"Good," Meredith quipped, as she leaned into Samantha's lap, "then I don't have to keep my head up."

"No," Samantha giggled. "You can keep mine up."

Meredith wrapped her warm mouth around Samantha's cock. Samantha gasped and tried to concentrate enough to start the car and put it in gear.

"This is going to be dangerous," Samantha pointed out.

"Mmmm, hmmm," Meredith hummed in acknowledgement.

For her part, Meredith -- in the cramped confines of the driver's seat -- struggled to take all of Samantha in her mouth. She worked her way down Samantha's shaft -- taking her deeper as Samantha drove. Meredith moved as fast as the conditions allowed, and they were barely half way to the house when Samantha warned Meredith of her impending orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum, Meredith," Samantha wailed, trying to keep the car on the road. "I'm gonna cum!"

Samantha's right hand came down on Meredith's head, holding the latter in place as her hips bucked, and she began shooting her cum into Meredith's mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Samantha sobbed, as she jerked again and again.

Meredith continued sucking; milking every drop from Samantha's balls. Then, she teased Samantha's wilting shaft with her tongue.

"That didn't take long," Meredith noted once she extracted her head from Samantha's lap.

"I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did," Samantha returned. "I was pretty turned on."

"You've got a few minutes to recover," Meredith said, smiling. "The night's not over yet."

Samantha turned her head and Meredith kissed her.

The women arrived at the house just ahead of Rick. They stumbled out of the car, and waited.

"I could tell when you came," he commented, as he approached them. "I was right behind you. I thought you were going to drive off the road."

"She came pretty hard," Meredith disclosed, theatrically wiping her chin with the back of her hand.

"Well, you're the one who made me cum hard," Samantha purred.

The trio made their way inside. Meredith led them to the dining room, and began to undress; tossing her clothes on the table.

"Everybody, get naked; now," she ordered, as she walked toward her bedroom. "I'll be right back."

"Yes, ma'am," the other two said as one, and they laughed.

Samantha and Rick stripped quickly, and Meredith returned carrying a bottle of lube, a box of condoms, and the strapless dildo she'd shown Samantha the night before. She placed the items on the table.

"Anybody need another drink?" Meredith asked. "I know I could use one."

The other two agreed, and all three chatted as they leisurely consumed two fingers of whiskey each -- the warm brown liquid going down easy as they stood in the moonlight coming through the windows.

"That's good stuff," Samantha crooned, as she finished her drink.

"Definitely hit the spot," Meredith echoed, reaching out to caress Samantha's balls.

The women looked at Rick.

"Are you ready," Meredith coaxed.

He nodded. Meredith and Samantha moved to him, and the three kissed; their mouths shifting back and forth; tongues dancing around each other. Samantha and Rick hardened quickly. Meredith took half a step back and picked up the strapless dildo. After pouring a small amount of lube on the silicone shell, she cautiously inserted it.

"Turn, and put your hands on the table," Meredith told Rick.

As he complied, Meredith tossed a condom to Samantha. While the latter donned the prophylactic, Meredith poured a generous amount of lube into the crack of Rick's ass. It oozed downward.

"Spread your cheeks," Meredith instructed, then spread the viscous liquid with her fingers, rubbing his asshole roughly.

His body tensed as she touched him.

"Relax," she cooed in his ear. "We're not going to hurt you."

Samantha stroked her cock as she watched Meredith grope Rick. Meredith crooked a finger at Samantha.

"He's ready for you," she murmured.

Samantha stepped behind Rick. Meredith grabbed her cock and pressed it to Rick's cheeks.

"Help her," Meredith urged Rick.

He reached back to guide her to his hole. Samantha eased herself forward. After slipping away twice, the head of her cock gradually spread Rick's sphincter.

"Fuuuuck," he grunted, as she began to slip inside him.

Rick clawed at the tabletop.

"Shit; yes!" Meredith boomed. "Fuck his ass, Baby!"

Samantha went slowly; carefully working herself in and out; sinking a little deeper each time. Meredith leaned in to kiss Samantha. Their mouths mashed together for several minutes as Samantha fucked Rick.

"He's so tight," Samantha moaned, breaking the kiss.

"He's only had this toy," Meredith revealed, pointing at the dildo. "Yours is his first real cock."

"Are you gonna fuck me now?" Samantha begged.

"Yes," Meredith said, then kissed the side of Samantha's neck.

Standing behind Samantha, Meredith poured lube into Samantha's crack, on the dildo sticking out in front of her, and then a liberal amount on her own fingers. She slipped her fingers between Samantha's cheeks. Finding her hole, Meredith nudged a finger inside.

Samantha gasped and rose onto her tip-toes, forcing her cock deeper into Rick. Meredith's finger slid in and out several times, then left. Meredith turned a small dial to activate the dildo's vibrating feature, then quickly pressed it to Samantha's ass. Samantha stopped fucking Rick, allowing Meredith easier entry.

"Don't clench your cheeks," Meredith lectured.

Samantha tried to relax, and Meredith eased the tip of the dildo into her.

"Oh, God!" Samantha moaned, as Meredith sank into her.

Meredith reached around Samantha to grab Rick; her fingers sinking into his flesh. She began gliding in and out; her motions pushing and pulling Samantha in and out of Rick. The three of them moved together; all approaching the edge.

They cried out, even as they fought for breath. Their bodies trembled and they clutched at each other, trying to hold on for just another minute. Samantha could feel the ache growing in her balls.

"I'm gonna cum, Baby," Meredith announced.

As an orgasm crashed over Meredith, Samantha erupted inside Rick, firing her hot cum into his ass. Rick groaned loudly as she bucked against him, propelling her cock deep inside him. The stimulation pushed Rick to climax.

"Shit, I'm cumming," Rick shouted, stroking his cock furiously.

"Yes," Meredith exhorted. "Cum for us!"

His seed shot into the air and landed on the table in front of him. The three of them shuddered and shook together. Meredith hung on to Samantha, fearing her knees would buckle. Samantha tried to avoid being pushed farther into Rick and hurting him.

"Jesus Christ," Samantha whimpered, sandwiched between her two lovers.

As the waves of pleasure receded, Meredith retreated, gingerly. Samantha did the same, reaching down to secure the base of the condom as she withdrew her withering cock from Rick's ass. They separated and -- after Meredith removed her toy -- took seats around the table; relaxing as their breathing and heart rates returned to normal.

"That was fun," Meredith chirped.

Samantha laughed as she and Rick nodded wearily.

"Dude, you splooged all over my table," Meredith fumed.

"I couldn't help it," Rick replied, as the room again filled with laughter.

They fell silent for several minutes.

"So...," Meredith said, finally, "do you two think you can get it up again."

She received two affirmative answers.

"You'll have to give me a few minutes," Rick advised.

"Same," Samantha added. "Why?"

"I want to go one more time," Meredith declared. "With both of you fucking me."

"You mean, like, DP?" Rick sought.

"Yes," Meredith confirmed.

"Who's gonna be in your ass?" Rick pressed, eagerly.

"I think, given that response, it should be Samantha," Meredith sighed.

Using the back of her hand, Samantha wiped sweat away from her forehead.

"I could use a shower while we recuperate," she mused.

"Good idea," Meredith chimed. "All of us could."

Meredith stood and held out her hand to Samantha.

"You come with me," Meredith directed. "Rick; you can use the guest bathroom. There are towels and stuff in there. Come to the bedroom when you're done."

Meredith retrieved the condoms, lube, and her dildo, then the three split up. Meredith led Samantha through the Master suite to the bathroom. Already naked, they turned on the water, and stepped into the shower stall.

Picking up a bottle of body wash, Meredith dribbled a large amount of the green goo up and down her body, then added some to Samantha's. Replacing the bottle, Meredith pressed herself against Samantha, and slithered back and forth, rubbing their soapy bodies together.

"I could do this all night," Meredith teased.

They took their time, enjoying the warm water; spinning around as they cleaned each other. Before they finished, Samantha's cock was hard again. Meredith took hold of her slippery shaft and stroked her.

"Don't make me cum," Samantha whispered in Meredith's ear. "We need to save it for the bedroom."

Meredith glanced down at Samantha's cock, and reluctantly nodded her understanding. The two women rinsed themselves; then Meredith shut off the water, and they stepped out of the stall to wrap themselves in large, fluffy white towels. Dry, they returned to the bedroom. Rick sat on the end of the bed, waiting.

"Now that we're all clean, let's get dirty again," Meredith suggested.

Meredith pushed Rick back on the bed and quickly crawled up to straddle his face. Without hesitation, Rick began licking her pussy.

"Good boy," Meredith purred, running her fingers through his hair.

Samantha knelt beside them. She trailed her fingertips over their bodies, and sucked on Meredith's right nipple. Meredith reached down to fondle Samantha's balls. Meredith climbed off Rick, allowing him to scoot up, and she tossed condoms to both he and Samantha.

"Wrap 'em...," she almost said "boys," but amended it to "people with dicks."

Samantha laughed as Meredith shrugged.

"It's going to take some getting used to," Meredith admitted.

Samantha winked at her. Rick donned his condom, and Meredith climbed atop him. She guided his cock to her pussy, and took the head inside. Rapidly, she sank down on him; enveloping his cock. They both gasped as he filled her.

Meredith rode him for more than a minute while Samantha watched. Meredith studied Samantha; their eyes locked for several seconds, then Meredith looked away to locate the lube.

"Your turn," she muttered, handing the bottle to Samantha.

Meredith lowered her chest to Rick's, and Samantha positioned herself behind them -- delicately avoiding the tangle of feet and legs. Popping the top, Samantha lubed Meredith's asshole. Meredith shivered as it oozed downward.

After drizzling lube on herself, Samantha dropped the bottle, and slid the head of her cock between Meredith's cheeks. She used the tip to spread the lube around. Meredith slowed her rocking, and gazed back at Samantha.

12