Becoming Samantha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be gentle," Meredith mewled.

Samantha nudged herself against Meredith's hole.

"Spread your cheeks," Samantha told her.

Meredith reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Holding herself in place, Samantha pushed a little harder, and Meredith's sphincter grudgingly opened. Little by little, Samantha sank into Meredith. She pulled back a bit, then advanced again, working herself deeper.

"Fuck us," Samantha ordered.

Meredith moaned as she undulated forward and back, shifting the two cocks inside her. Samantha could hear Rick mumbling underneath Meredith. Samantha put her hands on Meredith's hips and pulled her backwards, forcing her cock farther inside.

"Shit, yes!" Meredith shouted, as she sped up. "Fuck me!"

For several minutes, the three found themselves in a perfect rhythm -- Samantha and Rick advancing as Meredith drifted back -- their cocks sliding in and out at a steady pace. Meredith buried her face in Rick's shoulder as she cried out.

They all could feel the familiar ache of approaching rapture, and knew they couldn't last much longer. They clawed at each other's flesh; fighting for every breath; desperate to hold on just a few more seconds as the tension coiled in their bodies, like a spring craving release.

Meredith went first. Ecstasy jolted her body like an earthquake. She convulsed violently; writhing against Samantha and Rick. She called out; babbling incoherent words as she came. Her holes constricted around the cocks inside her, dragging Samantha and Rick over the edge with her.

"I'm cumming!" Samantha and Rick grunted almost simultaneously.

Two cocks exploded, firing cum deep inside Meredith. Samantha leaned over Meredith, pressing against her back, trying to avoid falling as her hips jerked wildly. Rick tried to wrap his arms around both women to secure them.

They lost all concept of time as they lay there, quivering; tremors running through their flesh; aftershocks of their orgasms. The sound of their ragged breaths filled the room. Samantha kissed Meredith's back, dragging her tongue across her torrid skin.

"Holy shit," Meredith groaned.

"Are you OK?" Samantha asked, quietly.

"I don't know," Meredith observed. "I think I'm cum drunk."

"I'm not surprised," Samantha replied. "You came a lot tonight."

"No offense, but could one or both of you get off me?" Rick implored.

Laughter echoed off the walls.

"I think I can," Samantha allowed.

Samantha peeled herself away from Meredith and straightened up. Circling her fingers around the base of the condom, she cautiously removed her cock from Meredith's ass. Meredith rolled to her right, and awkwardly flopped to the bed beside Rick. Maneuvering carefully, Samantha collapsed on the other side of Meredith, then twisted to cuddle her.

"Is that what you wanted?" Samantha inquired.

"Yes," Meredith exhaled. "It was wonderful. You were both perfect."

"So were you," Samantha granted.

"I think we should do it again," Meredith announced.

"Now?" Rick groused.

The two women giggled.

"No; I'd have a heart attack if we did it again now," Meredith assured him. "But, soon."

They fell silent, and drifted off to sleep together.

12