Becoming Sammi: Watching 'Daddy' Go

Story Info
After Phil's face fucking, I watch him fuck my mom's ass.
1.1k words
4.12
21.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being face-fucked by Phil, I couldn't get it out of my mind. My mom's boyfriend had shot a hot load down my throat and told me he owned me. I was quickly becoming his sissy. But was I going to do what he wanted? He had told me to spy on him and my mom later that night when I was dressed up. Could I do it?

After a few hours of helping around the house, I decided I would. At about 9pm, I said goodnight to Phil and my mom and went up to my room. I didn't spend too long thinking about what I would wear. I knew I needed to wear something dark so my mom wouldn't notice me outside her room spying on her later.

She still didn't know about me being a sissy, and I definitely didn't want her knowing I was watching her get ploughed by Phil. I decided to wear my black nightie and long black stockings. After an hour or so, I heard the two of them go up to her bedroom, but I never heard the door close.

Phil must've left it open so I could see them easily. From the landing at the stairs, I'd be able to get a good view and still be in the dark. Mom wouldn't notice a thing. By the time I got there, my mom was already naked and on her knees in front of Phil. She was a little pudgy, but she had a better body than I thought she would.

Thankfully, she had her back to me. Phil was already giving my mom orders when I got to the landing and had his cock in her mouth. Having that thick dick ramming my face earlier was already enough to get me hard. Seeing my mom work it over was surprisingly erotic.

"That's it you slut, take it all in."

My mom moaned over his shaft, barely able to get a sound out.

"You're gunna be punished tonight whore. I'm gunna treat you like the slut you are."

"Mhhmmm."

It was obvious that my mom was enjoying it. She already had her hand down her panties. My dick was prickling against my panties. God, I was getting turned on by my mom sucking cock.

Standing there, Phil started rocking his hips back and forth. That's when the surprise happened; after a few seconds, he pulled out and slapped her face. Hard.

"Take off your panties you cocksucker."

She obeyed, getting up and dropping her panties in one movement.

"Yes si..."

Before she could get the words out, he punched her in the stomach, making her bend over in pain.

"Don't talk slut. Now, bend over the bed."

As she did, I could see Phil's cock glistening with her spit. It was short, but thicker than a beer can, and I loved it. My dick ached. He slapped my mom hard on the ass when she was bent over.

"I'm taking your asshole tonight bitch."

My mom didn't respond. Clearly, she was used to the sex play Phil liked. What happened next, I didn't really expect. He shoved his cock right up my mom's ass in one swift motion. My mom moaned and pushed back on it. Obviously not the first time she'd taken his dick up her ass. Dirty mommy.

"Good slut."

Phil didn't start slow. As soon as he was balls deep, he started fucking her hard. Was this gunna be how he fucked me. As much as I wanted it, I was kind of scared. I had used a dildo on my ass plenty of times, but never something that thick.

He quickly moved his hands from her hips to her head, with one hand in her mouth for leverage. Mom kept moaning on his fingers as he fucked. But with the other hand, he started slapping the side of her head. Fuck, he's rough.

I was getting more and more turned on. My mom was obviously loving it and Phil was fucking and hitting her harder and harder. After a few minutes, my dick was going to burst out of my panties. I needed to start jerking, but as soon as I touched it, I shot a hot load all over the landing.

I let out a moan that was louder than I would've liked, but it didn't seem like Phil or my mom heard. My legs were shaking from my orgasm. But Phil wasn't finished. He pushed my mom's head into the mattress and used one hand to keep her head down. He started punching her head hard as he thrust harder and harder into her ass.

Even muffled, I could hear my mom moaning. Phil ploughed her faster and faster before saying 'oh fuck, slut.' God, he was cumming in my mom's ass and I was watching. Even worse, I was loving it. My mom was enjoying the anal pounding and kept moaning 'fuck my whore ass, daddy!'

My dick was starting to get hard again. Fuck. When was Phil gunna blow a hot load up mom's ass? I wanted to see him cum in her. It wasn't too long before I got to see him finished. He pulled out of my mom's now gaping asshole and flipped her over. God, it was hot seeing my mom naked in front of a man.

Phil climbed on the bed and squatted over my mom's face and slapped her hard. It looked like he split her lip.

'I'm gunna blow down your throat slut.'

He shoved it in and started moving her head back faster and faster. He was using my mom's mouth like it was a sex toy. She was fingering herself hard. I really wanted to get closer, but I couldn't let my mom see me. This was torture but so fucking hot. Pretty soon, he was face-fucking my mom against the mattress and I was seriously jealous.

Would he do this to me? I hoped do.

'That's it slut, I'm cumming!' He pounded my mom's throat hard and fast as she moaned over his thick, hairy cock. While I had the chance, I ran to my room, still seriously turned on from what I just saw.

God, everything was so hot, and my blood was pumping. I needed to cum again but I needed to feel something inside me. I broke out my dildo. While it wasn't nearly as thick as Phil's cock, I knew it would as close to perfect as I could get right now.

I couldn't wait until Phil abused me the same way he did my mom.