Becoming Sarah? Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarah commits to the lifestyle, and Aaron has a surprise.
6.4k words
4.53
18.4k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

This story takes place two months after the first part, which I recommend reading but it isn't necessary. What you need to know is that Sarah is spending the summer with her Uncle in the woods, working to build a house. She left behind a boyfriend of a year, whom she was very fond of and planned on continuing to see throughout the summer, calling him every Tuesday and Thursday night. Last story ended with Sarah and her Uncle, Aaron, having sex for the first time on the porch, with Sarah volunteering to become her Uncle's sex slut—he has a thing for domination, and Sarah wanted to see where it goes.

This story's tone, like Aaron and Sarah's relationship, is completely different than the first story. It's BDSM for a reason. It includes anal, body markings, domination, exhibitionism and incest. Everyone is over 18.

***

Uncle Aaron sat at the makeshift dining table, waiting for his niece Sarah to arrive at the house. It had been almost two years since they'd last seen each other, at the behest of her mother, but he remembered her well enough, and was excited at the fact she was coming to spend the summer here. Her mother had panicked when he first extended the offer, worried about what might happen to her daughter during a summer with him. Surprisingly, though, her husband was a big fan of the idea. The thought of her husband sending his daughter to spend a summer with him brought a smile to Aaron's face. The fool had no idea, he never had any. Aaron gave it two weeks before Sarah was his, give or take a few days. It would be another woman to add to his collection and the youngest he'd had in a long time.

When the sound of the tires on the dirt driveway stirred him from his thoughts, he laughed and got up.

***

Sarah woke up, like she has the past two months, with her Uncle's arms gently wrapped around her bare waist, her ass pressed against his exposed cock. Feeling playful, she gave her ass a wiggle, trying to wake the beast. She felt the head of the large man behind her move, taking it as a sign that Aaron was slowly waking up. When calloused fingers moved from her waist to her tits, pulling and stretching at her nipples, it became clear he was ready for the day.

"Good... morning... baby," Uncle Aaron said between kisses along the back of her neck.

"Morning daddy," Sarah said back, smiling as she uttered the name he wanted to be called and feeling his cock stiffen against her left ass cheek. "What do you want this morning?"

"Hmm... how about we do this the old-fashioned way?" Uncle Aaron said, flipping over so he now hovered above his nude niece. Sarah's legs were already wide opened, her cleanly-shaven pussy swollen and ready for its morning snack. She'd shaved there for the first time the morning after her Uncle first fucked her, he'd demanded it of her—the first of many demands made of his newly-created slut. Sarah didn't think much of it at the time, inconsequential as it was. But that was the mastery of Uncle Aaron, asking Sarah to make one move at a time, changing how she behaved, what she did one thing at a time.

First, she shaved her pubic hair and didn't wear any underwear. Then he asked for blowjobs in the morning, which scaled to being face-fucked almost immediately. By the end of the first week, she could take her Uncle's 8-inch cock all the way down her throat.

Now, staring into her Uncle's eyes as he lowered himself into her cunt she moaned out, like an addict getting her fix. She loved that cock, more than anything before. Aaron taught her that his cock was the world, Sarah knew it was true. As he picked up his pace inside her, she reached out to feel his strong chest twitching with each movement, enjoying the sight of his abs expanding and shrinking.

Pulling out, Uncle Aaron lay on his back, "Ride me, bitch." Sarah immediately followed suit, hoping up and lowering down on his cock before moving her hips forwards and backwards, milking his cock. Again, Aaron's hands reached up to her tits, "How are they?" He asked, nodding at the nipple rings she'd gotten four weeks ago.

"Still a little sore, but that just makes it feel better when you pulled on them, sir," she gasped out, words matching her rhythm. A gift from Uncle Aaron, they marked one month of being together and formed a ring just wide enough to fit a thin rope through them. Sometimes, late at night when he's feeling extra dominant, he loops a rope through each of them and leads her around the unfinished cabin like a dog. Or he pulls at them in the middle of sex, just to see how far her tits could stretch.

With her mind on the nipple rings, Sarah's hands absentmindedly ventured down to her waistline, feeling at her new tattoo. She got it the same day as her piercings, on the left side of her waistline the Sanskrit words for "Daddy's slut" reminded her of what she was. Believing it was her own idea, Sarah loved the thought of being marked by a man as nothing more than a playtoy.

"Oh fuuuuck yeah daddy, that's the spot," Sarah yelled, awoken from her stupor by a particularly powerful thrust.

"That's it baby girl, tell me who you are," Uncle Aaron demanded, slapping at one of her C-cup tits.

"I'm your fuck slut, daddy, and you can use me however you want."

Two more minutes and Aaron came inside Sarah, who collapsed to the side, tired and sweaty already. For the fifth day in a row, she hadn't cum, and was beginning to suspect that was some sort of ploy—she knew uncle Aaron could hold off long enough for her to cum.

"Come on baby, time to do some work. We need some insulation before it gets too hot in August," Aaron said, looking away from his naked niece sprawled on the bed. Sarah listened absentmindedly, enjoying the view of his hairy ass and ripped back as he pulled on some boxers and jeans. Once he left, she begrudgingly got up and walked over to the makeshift bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror, like she did every morning, and took in her curvy frame. Her tits were red from being pulled on, the silver rings sparkling from the new morning sun, she gave them a jiggle, watching the rings flop up and down again. The dark Sanskrit words sent a blush through her neck as she turned around and looked at her ass. All the work around the house was practically exercise, and over the past two months she became toned and tan. Her raven-colored hair now stretched past her shoulders and the icy blue eyes sparkled.

Sarah reached toward the counter to pick up a bottle of lube before opening a drawer and pulling out a two-inch wide buttplug. Three weeks ago Uncle Aaron demanded she start practicing for anal and at first, she hated it. The invasive feeling of an object going in her ass was completely foreign, her boyfriend Max had asked a few times to try it, but she always said no. Three weeks in, though, it became just another feeling. A week from now, Aaron claims, she'll be ready to take his cock up her ass, and Sarah couldn't wait for that day—couldn't wait to break another barrier down between the two.

For now, though, she was stuck lubing up the jeweled butt plug and slowly inserting it, feeling her asshole stretch to its limits around the widest point before her hole suctioned off the rest, leaving a bright red jewel at the end. Sarah pulled on some leggings and a sports bra before heading downstairs for breakfast and the rest of the day. Uncle Aaron still forced her to work on the house, "I'm not paying you to be my whore," he always said. Still, if he was feeling extra horny they would take breaks to fuck anywhere in the house.

Today was not one of those days, so time flew by until it was evening. Since it was Tuesday, Sarah needed to go down to town to call her boyfriend—Aaron decided their relationship needed to continue, despite Sarah losing feelings for him about 6 weeks ago. He didn't give an explanation, and Sarah knew not to cross him.

Tonight Uncle Aaron came with her in the old beat-up Ford fusion, he apparently needed some parts from the town. Sarah wore one of Uncle Aaron's old flannel shirts, ditching the sports bra underneath—Sir banned the use of a bra, unless it was needed for work-safety reasons. Sir also wore a shirt, a tight-fitting cotton short sleeve that made his shoulders look broader than a barn, turning Sarah on at the sight of him looking so impressive.

Aaron drove to the town, making it just out of the driveway before gesturing to Sarah to start sucking his cock. She had figured out quite soon that one of Daddy's biggest turn-ons was showing ownership in public, and it became one of her own turn-ons. Two weeks ago, on a drive into town, he'd written "His Whore" across her chest in sharpie, demanding she display it to any car that passed them—at least five cars honked at the pair during the half-hour drive. Today, it was just sucking him off during the drive and now a pro at blowjobs, she made sure to tie her hair before going down on his cock.

They reached the store at 7 pm, an hour before her scheduled call with Max, Uncle Aaron made sure not to cum during the drive, claiming he had something special planned tonight, and when Sarah peeled herself off his cock she saw one person exiting the hardware store, looking into the car with a confused expression. Sarah just winked at him.

"Come on baby, let's buy some supplies," Uncle Aaron said, patting her on the back of the head before exiting the car and waiting for her to meet him at the hood of the Fusion. Taking each others hands, the pair strolled into the store like any other couple—except one 20 years older than the other. It was their fifth time out on the town, acting like a couple and by now Sarah had grown used to the stares. Uncle Aaron seemed more than comfortable in the stares, Sarah noticed their first time out, she doubted this was the first time he'd been with a girl her age. Still, it turned her on beyond imagination that she was her uncle's plaything now.

"What do we need daddy?" Sarah asked, her smile echoing pure joy.

"We need some nails, a few 2x4s and some rope. Also keep your eyes peeled for foam or leather padding, too." Sarah knew what the rope and padding were for—he'd told her that now she proved she was committed, he'd show her a whole new world of pleasure. The thought of her tied up left a mixed feeling in her stomach: excitement for the promised pleasure, nerves for the unknown.

They'd made it deep into the back of the nearly empty store when her Uncle ordered her to take off her flannel. Perplexed at first, she hesitated and required extra encouragement. The second time he asked, Aaron got what he wanted. Sarah looked up to see him holding the flannel in his left arm, a camera in the right.

Now she knew what was going on, this was another game for him, to show her and the world who she really was, who really owned her. Sarah immediately got turned on, desperate to prove herself to her uncle, and posed for several topless shots, face in full view of the camera.

"Now take off your leggings, show the world all of you," he ordered.

"But daddy?" Sarah asked, putting on her best pouty face, excited by the idea but not naïve enough to let him have it without some pushback. His stern face was all the pushback she needed and seconds later she stood naked in the paint section.

"Bend over and show me your plug, slut," Uncle Aaron ordered, snapping a photo of her red-jeweled asshole clashing with her pale ass cheeks. "Now get on the floor and play with yourself. Yes, that's it. Who are you?"

"I'm daddy's slut, his cockwhore, and I'd do anything for him," Sarah moaned, emphasizing her last point by lifting her wet fingers up from her slit and licking them.

"Good girl, now get over her and suck my cock again. Now look up at the camera baby," Sarah smiled as she got another photo taken of her, this one with a thick cock sprouting out of her mouth. Two minutes into her first public porno, they heard footsteps for the first time and the pitter-patter closing in fast. Quick as she could, Sarah pulled her leggings over her sopping wet pussy, reveling in the uncomfortable feeling it made pressing against the fabric, and turned to face away from the incoming footsteps, poking her arms through the sleeves. She didn't have time to button up the front as Uncle Aaron and Sarah pretended to look at paint, shielding their fronts from the onlooking eyes.

Sarah's flush crept up her cheeks as the unwelcome shoppers slowly walked past the couple, then crossed her arms across her chest as they passed her back and—if they turned around—would have a wide-open view of her 18 year-old tits. They didn't though, and the flannel's buttons found themselves button quickly thereafter. The rest of the shopping trip was boring, with Sarah getting horny imagining the possibilities as Uncle Aaron measured out his length of rope against her body. But it was now 7:45, time for Sarah to call her boyfriend Max.

"Do I have to? Why can't I break up with him?" She asked, as she did every Tuesday and Thursday when Uncle Aaron forced her to call him.

"Because sweet pea," he said, kissing her forehead. "He's a good man, and you're going to make him really happy."

"What does that even mean? He doesn't make me happy! You make me happy!"

"You're young and innocent, I'm sure you'll understand later. I'm going to go fill your prescription, is there anything else you need at the pharmacy?"

"We're low on lube. Oh, and bandages—I used the last one when I cut myself with the saw on Sunday."

"Okay baby, give Daddy a kiss."

With that, dom and sub separated.

***

Aaron walked away from his newest pupil with a swagger and a grin, pulling up his phone as he followed the sidewalk for a couple blocks. He scrolled through all the photos and videos he took in the hardware store, 54 in total of Sarah rolling around and acting like a horny bitch. His favorite was of her naked on the dirty hardware store, knees spread open so the camera had a clear shot of her newest tattoo and sopping wet pussy, two fingers spreading the lips open to see her pink insides. Her other hand supported her back while her longue tongue was sticking out, eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Pressing his finger on the photo, he sent it to a contact named "Pussy," along with the message, "Slut's coming along almost as fast as you did, I want you to be here next weekend. Bring Tits."

Ten seconds later, he got a response, "Yes sir."

Aaron entered the pharmacy whistling his favorite tune and walked picked up lube and bandages before heading over to pick up Sarah's birth control. She wasn't on it when she first got here, but a week into fucking they got her a prescription. That didn't stop Sarah from screaming for me to put a baby inside her, Aaron thought.

On his walk back from the pharmacy, he picked up a phone and called another person in his contacts.

"Yes sir?" A feminine voice asked after picking it up on the second ring.

"I need you to come to the cabin for next weekend, will that be a problem Mouth?"

"No sir."

"Good, bring your supplies, too. I'm running a little short."

"Yes sir."

"See you then," he said, hanging up.

The rest of the walk he scrolled through the photo gallery on his phone, looking over photos not just from today but from the last 8 weeks. He had photos of her tied up, blindfolded and gagged. He had photos of her with his cock buried inside her, her stomach marked in sharpie with, "Cock whore." There was a ten minute long video of her, naked and on her knees, deep throating his cock, coming up for air to get slapped, saying, "Thank you Daddy," and then plunging back down onto his cock. Once, after it rained, he'd braided her hair into pigtails and had her roll around in the mud, oinking.

His personal favorite, though, was a video of her naked save a leather collar being pulled along by a leash while answering his questions.

"What are you?"

"A slut."

"Who's slut?"

"Daddy's slut."

"What do you love most?'

"I love showing the world what a slut I am."

"What do you want to do?"

"I want to be your sex slave."

"And if I fucked your ass, what would you do?"

"I'd beg you to fuck it harder, Daddy."

"And if I strung you up to let the whole world know what a slut you were?"

"I'd tell them the truth."

"What's the truth?"

"That I'd do anything for you, Daddy."

The video ended with her sitting back on her heels, hands in front of her chest like a puppy, long tongue rolled out of her mouth. Most of the videos and photos he kept to himself, a couple he sent to Pussy to remind her of what was happening out in the forest with Sarah.

***

As Aaron pulled back up to the car, Sarah was in the passenger seat on a call with Max, when she saw him peer down through the window, she rolled her eyes at him while saying, "Yeah baby, that sure sounds tough."

She had zoned out pretty early on in the conversation, once Max started complaining about his job, saying just enough to keep him going. Putting her phone on mute for a second, she turned and faced her Uncle as he got into the drivers seat.

"I don't know how much longer I can keep this up," she complained. "His work is so boring."

"Keep it up for a little longer, I'm gonna take us somewhere a bit more private," Aaron said, a twinkle in his eye.

"Yeah babe, that guy sounds like a prick," she said, unmuting herself.

Uncle Aaron took them ten minutes along the State highway before pulling off at a small gravel inlet and up a little hill until they were out of sight from the road. Gesturing for Sarah to do the same, he got out of the car and walked around to her side.

Confused, Sarah kept her boyfriend talking, but when Uncle Aaron turned her around her perplexed look changed into one of understanding. She bent her knees slightly, bent over and used her left hand for support by placing it against the roof the car. Aaron's tug wasn't gentle as he pulled her leggings down past the bottom of her ass.

"Have you talked with your manager about him? He might be able to help out," Sarah said as her Uncle's fingers brushed up against her ass and then cupped her pussy from behind. A slight moan escaped her as his middle finger slipped in her rapidly moistening pussy.

"I mean you can't just let him treat you like that forever," she said as Aaron rubbed the top of his cock along the outside of her pussy, playfully pretending to be humping her. Sarah readjusted her stance, sticking her ass out even farther, begging with all but her words for Daddy to stick himself inside of her. What she got instead were rough hands playing with her tits from behind.

Sarah bit her lip, "Well, you gotta fully commit. You either put yourself in there, or you don't." Apparently, those were the magic words, and her gasp for air as Uncle Aaron's thick head found its way inside her folds drew the conversation from Max to Sarah for the first time all night.

"Are you alright?" He asked, turning from anger to compassion in a split second.

"Yeah, I just accidentally bumped into something really hard," Sarah said as Aaron picked up his pace. She had to bite down on her lip to stop herself from moaning out something. She'd gotten so use to screaming at the top of her lungs while getting fucked at the cabin, being quiet was a skill she'd forgotten.

"Hm, that's tough. Enough about me, how has your work been?" Max asked.

"It's been difficult, long grueling hours working with Uncle Aaron. But it's rewarding too, whenever I finish I just get a rush of serotonin."

"Oh I bet, how has he been treating you? You haven't talked a lot about him for a while?"

"He's been hard on me, putting me in some really difficult positions, but the experience has taught me a lot and really opened up my eyes to a lot of things. The best is when he has me tied up in something for hours before letting me go because it just gives me a range of experiences I can't quantify. Hold on a second, I'm going to sneeze," Sarah said before putting the phone on mute and hopping off Aaron's cock, reaching towards his bearded face and putting all her strength in a passionate kiss. "I wanna watch you," she said before pulling her phone back to her face. "Man, that was a big one."

12