Becoming Sarah? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allergies really bad?" Max asked as Sarah peeled off her leggings completely. Aaron, taking Sarah's advice, found a nice soft patch of grass to lay on his back, his cock a beacon of pleasure for Sarah. She knew what to do with it.

"Yeah, but Uncle Aaron's been giving me these vitamins every day to help combat them," she said, nude from the waist down as she squatted over top of the 40 year-old and then lowered herself onto his cock, guiding it with her left hand into its target. As she ground her hips over the cock, Aaron slowly unbuttoned the flannel shirt to give himself access to her tits, pulling at her nipple rings.

"That's cool, is it some sort of hillbilly magical recipe?"

"Yeah, it's made from like stud animals or something. It works wonders," throughout the rest of the conversation Sarah's eyes stayed locked on Uncle Aaron's, the feeling of his cock inside her spurring her on. After five minutes of a slow build, she felt an orgasm bubbling to the edge.

"Hey Max, babe?"

"Yeah Sarah?"

"I've gotta go now, Uncle Aaron wants me to finish something for him tonight and I need to leave now if I want to finish him—I mean it—before dark. Sorry," she said, playfully slapping at Uncle Aaron's chest as he laughed at her mistake.

"Okay yeah. I get it. Love you."

"Love you too," she said, hanging up immediately. "You fucking asshole. Pound me into the dirt."

The slap across her face was immediate, "I'm the one who gives orders around here, remember that."

"Sorry Daddy."

"Now get on your back, slut," Aaron said before mounting her missionary style and fucking her into the ground he was just laying on.

"Fuh uh uh uh uck yeah daddy, I love your cock," Sarah screamed into the small alcove, scratching his back to try and pull him in closer to her. Two minutes later, she felt the orgasm built up over the last three days wash over her, her moans sending birds flying out of the trees overhead as waves of warmth pulsated through her. When she came down from her high, Uncle Aaron was still using his body to push her into the ground. Once he saw her return to reality he pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach, this time fucking her pussy from behind. He grabbed onto her two outstretched arms and held the wrists together in the small of her back, forcing her to support the top half of her body by arching her back, pressing the inside of her pussy hard against his cock. As his orgasm grew imminent he pulled out once more, flipping her so that her face was right in front of the tip of his cock.

Sarah reached her hand up and took over for him, pumping as fast as possible until she saw the first white spurt come straight for her eyes. Instinctively she closed them, feeling the first warm wave hit her forehead and black hair. The second one drew a line from her right eyebrow, across her nose, to her left cheek. The third hit her in the eye. The fourth, her chin. The fifth, her collarbone. Until at last she blindly guided her mouth toward the softening cock, tasting her own juices and coaxing the last few drops of cum from it while Uncle Aaron ran his fingers through her hair.

"Fuck Daddy, that was hot," Sarah said when the cock was clean enough.

"I know. Now take off your clothes, your riding naked back to the house."

"Okay Sir."

The ride back was quiet, save a couple honks from passing cars appreciating the naked teen. When they pulled up in front of the house at the end of the long dirt driveway, Uncle Aaron told Sarah to meet him at the bench. Sarah gladly followed orders, dropping off her clothes in her room on the way to what she lovingly called the Cum Closet. In truth, the Cum Closet was the third upstairs bedroom, but for now it acted as the area where Uncle Aaron teaches Sarah new things. There was a long wooden bench, shackles rooted in the walls and floor, a cage and several other bondage posts throughout the room. She waited patiently on the bench for a few minutes, mindlessly playing with her right nipple piercing, enjoying the feeling of it roll back and forth in her fingers. By now she was used to sitting down with a buttplug pressing into her.

At last, Uncle Aaron appeared in the entrance to the doorway wearing just a pair of gym shorts. In his right hand was a bundle of rope, his left held a long, metal hook with a wide ball at the end.

"Do you know what this is?" He asked, lifting the metal hook. Sarah meekly shook her head. "It's an anal hook. Next time we go out, you'll be wearing one. But it has other purposes, too. No turn around. Damn, you look sexy with that plug in."

Still, Uncle Aaron massaged it out, stretching Sarah's hole to get it over the widest bit. Next, Sarah felt his warm hands, covered in lube, rub at her slightly agape asshole, occasionally slipping a finger in her pussy. By the end, she could practically feel the lube dripping down her ass crack and onto her pussy. Moments after his fingers left her she felt the cold sting of the metal ball touch her asshole, jolting her and sending goose bumps across her ass. Uncle Aaron kept going with the end of the hook, though, until at last her hole gave in and the hook embedded itself in her. Then she felt him inserting it so that the curve of the hook matched that of her ass, the flat end parallel with her arched back. Next, she felt nylon rope pressed against her soft stomach, pulled tight as he looped it around her body. Over the next five minutes she waited as he twirled rope around her tits, stomach and finally neck.

A tug, originating deep inside her asshole, lifted her up, and Sarah tightened her core to take as much of the pressure off her asshole as possible. Once upright, she stood looking at a mirror and loved the ropework, twirling too get a look at the silver pipe exiting her asshole. Uncle Aaron stood at the side, admiring his own handiwork.

"It's time you learn something, pet," Uncle Aaron began, a serious look clouding his face. "You're not the first, or the only, slut I've trained. I know you already know that, but my other sluts are mine for life. They don't just fuck me for a summer and then stop, they owe me and I own them. They live their lives, but when I tell them to do something, they drop everything and do it."

As he was talking, Uncle Aaron squatted onto his knees to look up into Sarah's eyes after she'd sat back on the bench. He put his hand on her knee, silently telling her to turn her downcast eyes to look into his own. "I want you to join them. For you to be my slut permanently."

Sarah didn't know what to say or how to react. On the one hand, she didn't want to be tied down (metaphorically) for the rest of her life—she was only 18. On the other, the last two months were the best of her life, and Sarah believed Uncle Aaron would take her to happiness she would never achieve otherwise. She smiled, looking into his sharp blue eyes.

"I thought I already was, Daddy?"

Uncle Aaron smiled, "And you're willing to mark yourself for it, permanently? The 'Daddy's slut' was a nice tattoo idea, but there's something else I have in mind."

"Anything."

Sarah slept in an anal hook that night before taking it out in the morning. On Thursday, she wore it while on the call with her boyfriend. Uncle Aaron didn't come to town with her that time, but ordered her to go in the store and pick up at least three things. Her outfit was a loose, cut tank top that, when she bent down, revealed about five inches of her back. Sarah watched the mirror as she pretended to stretch her arms above her head while walking away from the cashier, swaying her hips. The cashier visibly gulped when he saw the metal rod poking out of the hot girl's jeans.

Max was also horny Thursday night, and so for the first time in a while the two teenagers had phone sex. Sarah asked him to play rough, to which he said, "I'm gonna spank your ass." Sarah almost puked at the pure inadequacy he presented. She faked an orgasm for him.

On Monday, Aaron and Sarah went to the tattoo parlor again. This one on her right ass cheek, just low enough that you could see it when she wore a bikini bottom, it was a circle slightly larger than a quarter with three lines curving towards each other and meeting in the middle. Inside each of the three tear-drop shaped negatives, lines moved out from where the circle met each intersecting lines, ending in small cut-out circles. When Sarah looked it up later, she learned it was the symbol for someone in a dom-sub relationship.

Tuesday and Thursday Sarah spoke with Max again, and by the end of the week she was exhausted from 60 hours of hard manual labor, plus 10 hours of exercise masquerading as sex. She loved her new tattoo, and had gotten used to the biggest size butt plug Aaron owned. They both knew this weekend was going to be the weekend he popped her cherry. What she didn't know, though, was that they wouldn't be alone.

"Sarah, this weekend you're going to meet some of your fellow sluts," Uncle Aaron said on Friday afternoon at the dinner table. Shocked, Sarah put her fork down and took a second to take in what was happening. "I expect you'll be on your best behavior, otherwise you'll be punished. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir," Sarah replied, nervous about being judged by more experienced women on the etiquette of being a slave. But she was also curious what and who these other whores were. How many were her age, how many older? How did they become his? All of this swarmed in her mind as they silently finished their meal.

"First, they'll watch you get fucked in the ass by me for the first time. You'll be blindfolded. Then you'll get to meet them. I can tell you're curious. Now go on and get showered, make sure you're all tidied up before they get here."

Sarah shaved herself clean that afternoon, soaping out the rest of her body and giving her asshole a good clean. When she exited the shower she took a good hard look at her body while blow-drying her hair. She'd lost about 10 pounds this summer, she was toned and tan—she had a six pack, her leg muscles were striking, and her arms were ripped. All from carpentry and sex. Pleased with her C-cup tits and nice ass, her raven air was dry enough and she gave herself a French braid, best not to worry about hair tonight, and now Daddy could pull on it when he was taking her from behind.

7 o'clock now, she met up with Daddy in the Cum Closet, where he bent her over a bar, stretching her arms so they were tied together to a shackle in front of her and then spread her legs, shackling them open for easy-access holes. The newest buttplug, a blue gem at the end, gave her ass its only color. Next, he bent over and gave her one last final kiss while she was in the exposed position before placing the blindfold over her eyes. Sarah never got used to him kissing her, and every time he did it, it sent butterflies through her stomach. She was desperately in love with Uncle Aaron.

Time marched by until what felt like half an hour later a parade of footprints walked into the room. No other sounds were made until the stepping stopped and Sir spoke, "Sluts, this is your newest member, Ass." Sarah shook her namesake when she learned her new name, blush creeping into her cheeks and chest. "Ass, I want you to tell us who you are."

"I am Daddy's whore. I fuck when he wants, I do what he says, I am his to use however he pleases. I love getting fucked by him, humiliated by him and displayed by him."

"Good. Now, let's heat this Ass up. Tits, you first."

Sarah felt a hard smack hit her left cheek and moaned into the pain. She was no stranger to being spanked anymore. Next, Mouth spanked her. Then, Pussy.

"Mouth, show her your skills," Daddy said, followed momentarily by a mouth on her own pussy. The first thing she felt was a hard metal stud pressed against her clit being moved side-to-side. Then a lapping motion as the woman beneath her built Ass up to ecstasy, fruitlessly trying to grind her bound ass deeper into the face below her. It'd been a long time since she'd been eaten out, and the woman at her pussy right now was the best she'd ever had. When Ass exploded in a loud orgasm moments later, moaning for her Daddy.

Seconds later, a hard cock entered her recently-ecstatic pussy, sheathing itself in her. The movements started slow at first, picking up speed to the point where Ass's moans became vibrations. The pounding stopped and the cock that had become Ass's life left itself inside her for a moment, then slowly pulling out to tease out the pleasure for her. She felt a hand grab at her plug, pulling it out of her slowly, a gaping hole in its wake. Lube was spread, again, along her hole and for the first time a cock tried to enter her.

The head made slow progress, wide as it was, but once it was in the rest smoothly pushed into her. The weeks of practice made it so she didn't feel any pain, just pleasure of the cock stretching her. Slowly again, the cock built up speed and Ass yelled out, "Fuck yeah Daddy, that's it."

"Who are you?" Daddy asked.

"An anal-slut," the moan responded. Two minutes in, Ass came. Six minutes after that she came again. She'd never felt more alive, more loved, more pleasured than while bound over a wood beam and fucked in the ass in front of three strangers. Finally, after ten minutes, she felt Daddy deepen his thrusts, and subsequently cum in her asshole.

"Daddy, I love you," the exhausted slut panted as he was coming. "I love you so much, I love being your slut, I love you, I love you." Overcome by euphoria, she kept muttering the words "I love you," until a wet cock shoved itself into her mouth. She tasted his cum, her ass, her pussy, and she loved it, gulping away at it with vigor, whimpering when its owner pulled away.

"Time to untie you, Ass," Daddy said, releasing her arms and then ankles. "Sit on the bench."

Ass rubbed at her chafed wrists as he guided her towards the wood bench. Once seated, he removed the blindfold and Ass felt like she'd been punched in the gut. In front of her stood her mother naked, hands behind her back. Her pussy hosted four labia piercings, a tattoo matching the one on Ass's butt placed above her clit. Next to her stood Ass's sister, a tattoo on both of her giant tits. Three years older than her, Ass's sister always had bigger tits than she'd imagined possible, and now they had thick metal bars in her nipples and tits the size of coconuts. Finally, at the end of the row, was Ass's aunt—her mom's sister. She had a tongue ring, but no discernible sign of a tattoo. They were all clean shaven.

"This is Pussy, Tits and Mouth. My prized possessions. I believe you've met before," Daddy said.

12