Becoming Taylor's Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her questioningly. "I trespassed on your party," he said, "I flirted with you. I guess it was under false pretences. I even lied to you. I think you're the one who gets to be angry here."

"Hmm. Well that's not untrue, but... a lot of guys would be angry when confronted with... a girl like me. When they thought it was going to be a genetic girl, that it was going to be a pussy down there instead. I've known trans women who have... well let's say some men take that kind of surprise very badly. Anger. Even violence."

"Oh God no," he said, horrified. "I'd never be violent towards you, Taylor. Not ever, not even if you actually had done anything wrong. And I'm not... look, I can't lie and say it wasn't a shock. But I'm not some gay hater, the thought of another man's cock doesn't fill me with anger or terror or anything."

"I am not another man," she said, and the words were laced with such quiet intensity that Oliver physically flinched.

"I'm sorry, of course not," he said. "I apologise. I didn't mean that how it came out. I'm trying to say that I'm not somebody who would see you as... that... or be offended or angered by you or by what you are. I'm not phobic or anything."

She stared at him for a moment and then nodded, her expression softening. "There's plenty of that crap in the world as it is," she said, "and no need to confuse it with honest mistakes. Apology accepted."

Oliver smiled, looking at her. "You really are gorgeous, you know," he said.

She smiled. "Thank you." She reached over and lightly caresses his cheek. "Is it really so bad, Oliver," she asked, gesturing towards herself with her other hand. "You think I'm beautiful, and I think you're as cute and sexy as hell. Can't that be enough?"

Her touch was sending shivers of electricity through his body. It mattered, he thought. It really did. Didn't it? Did he believe that? Or did he just believe that he was supposed to believe that? He looked at her, dropping his eyes to her breasts, still contained in the pretty white bra. He could reach over, he thought. He could undo that bra and release them. She wouldn't mind. He would see her nipples... touch them... kiss them. The thought was deeply exciting.

He looked at her cock. Her cock. Such a strange thing to say, he thought to himself. My God it was big. Big and thick and... beautiful. On her petite body it looked ridiculously big, like one of those massive dildos people bought as joke presents. He looked at his own cock, so hard it was practically throbbing. Tiny in comparison.

She followed his glance. "At least one part of you seems happy with it," she said. She stroked his back, fingers trailing up and down his spine gently. "Oliver, I can't... look," she said finally, "I'm a direct woman, so I'm going to tell you this straight. One of two things is about to happen. It's entirely up to you which one it is. You can get dressed and walk out of that door right now... in which case I'll get dressed and follow you. I'll try to keep you talking and learn more about you, and at the very least try to become your friend."

"Or..." he said, staring at her cock. This big and still limp, he thought, how big must the thing be when it's hard?

"Or you can stay here with me," she said with quiet intensity, "in which case, I am going to make good on my promise. We're going to fuck, Oliver. Not make love, not even have sex. I'm going to dominate you, and fuck you, and make you my bitch. Sitting here and chatting, all nice and pleasant, really isn't an option for me. Sorry, but that's the way it is. I'm not going to attack you or do anything you don't consent to, but if you're not consenting then you need to go somewhere else, because I'm so fucking horny right now that I'm going crazy from it. So make your mind up Oliver... because if you stay, it's going to be the last decision you make for yourself tonight."

He looked at the door, back at Taylor. He made no conscious decision, but he heard his mouth say "I'll stay."

She cocked her head slightly. "That's not enough. Now tell me you want to stay with me," she said firmly.

"I... want to stay," he said.

She looked at him, and suddenly there was a predatory gleam on her face. "Still not enough," she said. "Now tell me that you want to stay and be fucked by me, Oliver. Tell me you want to be my beta bitch."

Oh Jesus, her voice was doing strange things to his head. "Let me," he whispered, "let me stay, Taylor. Let me... stay here so that you can fuck me."

Her delicate hand took hold of his jaw, light but firm. "Say please," she said.

"Please."

"Say pretty please."

"Pretty please."

"Say pretty please with a cherry on top," she said.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top," he murmured. "Pretty please, Taylor, let me stay and fuck me into submission. Make me your bitch for the night. Please."

"Bitches kneel," she said, pointing at the floor in front of her. Oliver dropped to his knees, turning to face her. "Look at this, Oliver," she said, lifting that mammoth organ. Her balls were, if anything, even larger in proportion. "Feast your eyes. Isn't it magnificent?"

"It's beautiful," he said. "You're beautiful. Every part of you."

"Hmm, I think you should kiss it," she said.

He bent his head down without thinking and kissed the round mushroom-shaped cock-head. It was surprisingly warm on his lips. Not as soft as he'd thought, but not firm either.

"Show me you really want it, Oliver," she said. "Kiss and lick. Worship it with your mouth."

"I'm not sure..." he said softly. "I don't know how..."

She smiled and stroked her fingers through is hair. "Aww, you're so nervous, aren't you... never sucked a cock in your life, right? Well that's okay Oliver. Just do what girls do to you. Think about how they do it, what you've especially liked when you've had a blow job."

"I, um," Oliver was practically shaking, he felt like he was ready to burst into tears. Now he had to admit this, too? "I've never had a blow job," he said.

"What?" Taylor blinked in shock. "But... how? I mean, why? No, I mean, how? You must have half the girls in school chasing you. A little cutie like you must be having to beat them off with a stick!"

"Not really, they just act like I am," he said miserably.

"No, you can't... Oliver, you mean...? You're a virgin? Seriously? That can't be so."

"Sure it can," he said miserably.

"You are of age, right? You're eighteen?" He nodded. "And you're trying to tell me that you've never had a blowjob? Never had sex of any kind? Why not? Is it a religious thing? You want to wait or something?"

"No, I'm not religious," he said truthfully. "I just... I've never met a girl who liked me, is all."

She stared at him for a long time in utter confusion. Finally, she shrugged. "The women in your school are fucking dumbasses, every last one of them," she said. "There is no other possible explanation."

"I... guess," he said. "It would make sense of all the bullying and ridicule," he added ruefully.

"Well... that ends today," she said. "Consider this your introduction to the world of blow jobs. Cocksucking 101, you might say. Now enough talk. Your mouth has done enough talking for tonight. Open wide and put the head in there. Just the head, that's all."

Oliver opened wide, his eyes fixed on the monster as she took it in hand and guided his head towards it. "Always let me take the initiative," she instructed. "I decide what happens, how, and for how long. If I tell you to kiss my cock, your kiss it until I say otherwise. When I tell you to lick it, you lick it until I say otherwise. Whatever I tell you to do, you do it and you keep doing it until I tell you to do something else. The instruction may be in the form of words, physical actions, or both... but I'm the one in charge. Now accept it into your mouth. Taste it with your tongue.

Oliver obeyed. His lips parted and he closed them over the head as his tongue caressed it. The taste was not unpleasant; a meaty flavour, strong and primal. The texture was smoother than he'd expected, and he was surprised by how warm it was.

"Hmmm, good boy," she said. "I'm not going to thrust or push you down on it... just stay there, work the head. Swirl your tongue around it, get it nice and wet."

He followed her directions, feeling out the shape of her cock-head with his tongue, like a blind man feeling a stranger's face. He found the cleft on the bottom and stroked along it. Taylor sighed with pleasure. "Hmmm, like that," she said. "See, it's not so hard is it?" She giggled and added, "actually I'm not hard at all, yet. Just give me a minute!"

Oliver made an amused sound. He could feel the cock growing firmer in his mouth... and, impossibly, it was actually growing larger. Thicker, yes, but the head was also pressing deeper into his mouth as it expanded. "That's it," Taylor crooned, "take it deeper now. Let's see how much of the shaft you can get in."

He slid his lips down the shaft, feeling a couple of inches slide into his mouth. A couple more. The thick round head reached the back of his throat and he gagged a little. Taylor stopped. "That's it, Oliver. You're doing so well! Just hold it there, let yourself get used to it. Relax, breath easy. Nice slow breaths, deep and gentle, through your nose. Always breathe through your nose during a blowjob, and always breathe deep and slow."

He began to relax, soothed by her words. He breathed as she instructed and was surprised to find that it helped.

"Gooood," she said. "Now I'm going to thrust. I won't go any deeper... I'll come out, then thrust back in again. I won't go any deeper than this, I won't hurt your throat or make you gag. We're just going to get you used to the sensation of my cock moving in your mouth, that's all."

As she spoke she pulled out slowly and gently, until the head of her cock was touching his lips again. Then she eased it back in again, just as slow and gentle, to where it had been before. She began to repeat the movement, again and again, a languid sawing of her cock into his mouth. "Oh Oliver, You're going to be so good at this," she said, "you're taking it so well, I'm proud of you!"

"A little faster now," she said, accelerating the pace of her thrusts gradually. "Run your tongue along the shaft as it goes in and out, darling."

He did and was rewarded with another sigh of pleasure. God, he was giving her a blowjob. He was giving a woman a blowjob, and she was loving it! The thought was like a fire in his mind, consuming him. She was loving it... and so was he! He had never been this turned on in his life!

He'd seen blowjobs in porn, women servicing the big hard cocks of their co-stars. Now Taylor was making him do that. He had no idea what that meant. Was he the woman here? Taylor was a woman, undeniably so in his eyes. But Taylor was a woman with a cock, and he was sucking it and loving it.

"Such a good obedient little beta bitch," Taylor said, her voice thick with lust. She pressed on his head harder, pushing it down on her cock. "Such a good little cocksucker. You sure you haven't done this before, beta boy?"

Oliver felt himself blushing as she spoke, humiliated by her words. Taylor laughed, clearly enjoying his embarrassment. He couldn't understand what was happening. He was well used to teasing from girls, to insults and humiliations. But always before it had seemed... worse than just cruel. Like it was a damaging, harmful kind of cruelty. Taylor's words seemed cruel too, but here it somehow seemed okay, like she was being cruel to excite him rather than hurting him. And excitement is exactly the reaction he was having. His cock was painfully hard, and every taunt only seemed to make it harder.

"Take it in your hand," she said. "Stroke it. Make sure you keep licking the underside, too."

Oliver obeyed, wrapping his fingers around the thick cock. It was fully hard now, and so gigantic that even though he had four or more inches in his mouth, there was still a hand's-bread remaining beyond his lips. He wanted to break away, to look at it in all of its magnificent glory, but her words rang in his ears. Not unless she said so. She decided when it went in, she decided when it came out.

"It's a big dick, there's no denying it," she said with obvious glee, as if reading his mind. Much, much bigger than yours, darling. Even as a woman, I'm far more of a man than you are." She giggled again.

The comparison with his own inadequate member was another humiliation, again one that, for the first time in his life, he was coming to think of as 'the good kind'.

Oliver stroked the shaft of her cock as his mouth and tongue serviced the head. And always the thrusts got that little bit faster, that little bit stronger. Taylor moaned, her hands roaming over his body. She caressed his skin, marvelling at how soft it was. "So beautiful," she murmured, "such a soft, pretty, obedient little beta boy. I may have to keep you."

Oliver was struggling to keep his mouth open. He felt like his jaw was going to dislocate. "My soft, pretty beta boy cocksucker," she said. "So soft and innocent, my little virgin. Are you coming to realise how much you like it, beta? Will you admit the truth, that you're finding your true vocation here between my thighs?"

The head of her cock reached the back of his mouth, and Oliver began to choke and gag on it. Taylor eased out a little. "remember, deep breaths through your nose," she instructed. "That's it, just like that. Keep going... now one big breath, as deep as you can, and hold it..." with that, she pushed into his throat again, deeper this time. He gagged and fought as her cock pressed into his throat, but her strong hands held him firm. She pressed home relentlessly; Oliver could feel his throat literally bulging outwards. He felt like he was going to puke and was terrified that he'd choke on it and die if he did. He began to thrash as he ran short of air, becoming more and more desperate.

Finally, she pulled out a few inches, so only the head was inside his mouth. Oliver gasped for air, pathetically grateful for her mercy in allowing it. "That's it," she said, "take some nice deep breaths before I push again."

Oh God, more? Oliver wasn't at all sure he could take more. He barely had time for the thought before her giant member was forcing its way back in. This time she pushed deeper, easing the first five or six inches in. Oliver pressed down on it, desperate to take more, to get it as deep as he could in hopes that it would satisfy her enough that she would allow him another breath.

She continued to fuck his face, easing off every minute or so to allow him a few breaths before easing in again. By the end of it Oliver was red-faced and practically shaking with the need for air. "Not bad at all," she said approvingly as she slipped her giant member out of his mouth. She caressed his cheek affectionately. "I have to say, you look pretty good with a mouthful of cock. And whilst you do need a good deal more training, you have the aptitude of a natural cocksucker."

Oliver looked up at her, surprisingly grateful for her approval. "Thank you, Miss Taylor," he said.

She caressed his face, smiling. "Now come on up here, honey," she ordered. "Lie down on your back with your ass hanging over the edge of the bed."

As he did she unhooked her bra, and those glorious breasts tumbled free. They were every bit as spectacular as he had imagined. She stood between his legs, taking hold of her cock and playfully leaning down to tap his own with the head. The difference in size was almost comical, and Oliver blushed ruefully.

"Such a pretty little thing you have," she said with a smile. "So small compared to mine. Hardly worth bothering with, is it? Better to focus on mine."

She walked to a nearby dresser, her cock bouncing menacingly in front of her, and returned with a tube of something. She squeezed a clear gel from it, depositing a huge dollop on her cock and smearing it around. In seconds, her whole cock was glistening with the gel.

"I've taken your oral virginity," she said. "Now it's time to take your anal virginity."

"It's too big," Oliver whimpered, terrified. "You'll tear me apart down there!"

"Hush," Taylor said. She reached down and lifted his legs high, placing them on her shoulders. "Trust me, Oliver. I've done this before. I'll be gentle, I promise."

Oliver took a shuddering breath. "I trust you," he said. It was true. He'd only known her for a couple of hours, and they'd had a major misunderstanding even in that short time, but somehow, he trusted her completely.

He felt her fingers probing his anus, spreading the cool gel on it. She seemed to use an awful lot of it. After a moment, he felt a finger pressing a large glob of it through his sphincter. He was clenched so tight, it barely went in. How could he take her monster cock if he could only just take a single finger?

"You're tight," she said, as if reading his mind. "I'll tell you now, honey, that means this is going to hurt. I'll be as gentle as I can, but it's still going to hurt. But I'm going balls deep in you, and nothing you say or do is going to stop that from happening. You can fight me, make it tighter still, but all that will do is make it hurt more. If you really do trust me then just breathe deep and slow and relax your body as limp as you can. Accept what's happening."

Oliver closed his eyes, but Taylor leaned down over him, bringing her face within inches of his and tapping him on the chest. "No! Don't close your eyes. Don't drift off into subspace. I want you present, here with me. I want you to share the experience with me. Keep your eyes on mine. Watch my face. Watch my expressions as I push into you. Stay with me as I deflower you. No looking away, no closing your eyes."

Something warm and hard touched the crack of his ass, rubbing slowly up and down. "Feel it, bitch," she said. "Feel how big it is, how hard it is. I've always had a huge dick, ever since I was a kid. The boys were so jealous in the showers! It's big, it's virile, and tonight it's all for you."

She caressed Oliver's own cock. "Look at this. What is it, three inches? Four? And no more than an inch thick, even when it's hard. That's not a real man's cock, darling. That's the tiny little cocklette of a beta male. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Miss Taylor," he whimpered, thoroughly humiliated. He felt her cock head push against his asshole.

She began to press. His ass was aching instantly. She pushed harder, and he felt his sphincter stretching, trying to take her. He couldn't do it! There was no possible way a virgin hole like his could open up that big, he couldn't make myself believe it. He felt his asshole clench reflexively.

Taylor suddenly slapped his ass, hard. Oliver jumped, startled. In that instant of distraction, she leaned over and thrust with terrible strength. A sharp spike of agony lanced through Oliver, and suddenly the head of her cock popped through his sphincter and was inside. He whimpered, but there was no way to expel her.

"Shhhhh, there's a good boy," she said in a gentle voice. "That was the worst of it, the head is bigger than the shaft. Just control your breathing and relax, get used to it. Just like you did with your mouth. It's a big dick but if you can take the head, you can take the rest. You're doing so well, I'm proud of you. Now here we go, nice and slowly. I'll go inch by inch until I'm balls deep. Just relax."

With that she pushed again, this time one long slow movement of her hips. Oliver could feel her sliding into him, inch after inch, in one long, slow, fluid movement. Tears prickled in his eyes as the pain lanced through him. Taylor murmured soothing words, stroking his cheek as she slid her entire cock inside him. After what seemed like an age, he felt her hips against his ass and she was in.