Becoming Taylor's Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, darling, just take it. Accept that it's happening. Stay relaxed, stay with me. I'm going to start fucking you now. Ride with it, there's a god boy."

With that, she began to saw her cock into him. She'd pull out almost all the way, until he could feel his sphincter stretching as the head pulled against it. She'd pause there for long seconds and then slide back in again. He could feel every ridge and bump of her cock as she pulled out and then plunged back in again. It was an amazing feeling, like he was taking the world's biggest shit and then doing it in reverse, over and over again.

"That's it, boy," she said. "God, you were born to do this. Born to be my bitch. Don't begin to think this is a one-off, either. I've been looking for a cute little cumdump like you for years, and now that I have you I'm not about to let you go. I'm going to be at you every chance I get!"

How long she fucked him for, Oliver couldn't say. She was like a machine, some sort of tireless sodomy robot that just went on and on. And throughout it all she kept up a constant stream of talking, alternating between reassuring him that he was doing a good job for her and talking dirty, telling him he was her beta boy, her bitch, her fucktoy, that she would never let him go, not ever. Oliver whimpered and cried with the pain, but it just seemed to drive her on.

And slowly, that pain seemed to change. It didn't go away, but there was pleasure there, too. His cock was still hard, had been rock hard since before she began to fuck him. He was turned on beyond measure, excited in a way that exceeded anything he had ever experienced. The pleasure slowly grew until it matched the pain, mingled and became one with it.

Finally, the words died away and her breathing quickened. She began to accelerate the pace, slamming her cock deep into Oliver's asshole. With each powerful thrust her hips slapped against his, and he could feel her big balls thumping into his buttocks. She threw her head back and slammed into him again, groaning as her cock began to throb and pump thick, hot cum deep into his bowels. It seemed to go on and on, spurt after spurt.

Eventually it was over. She collapsed on top of him, her cock still deep inside him as he felt it begin to soften. She kissed him softly and smiled as she stroked his body.

"Hmmm, good boy," she whispered into his ear. "Good little fucktoy. You my cock so well."

"Thank you, Miss Taylor," Oliver said. He felt oddly at peace. Virgin no more, he thought to himself. It wasn't exactly the way he had imagined himself losing his cherry, but... he searched himself for regrets and found none.

"Hmm, I love it when you call me Miss Taylor," she said. "It's very respectful. Very submissive. I told you I'd make you my bitch, darling."

"And you did," he said softly. "I'm your bitch, Miss Taylor. You fucked me into submission." He felt a thrill at the words. How often he had seen men saying things like that in porn or read it in some erotic story. Now here he was, saying it for real!

She giggled. "You're just saying that," she teased, "but you wait. It's going to be true soon enough." Her fingertips trailed down his chest and across his abdomen. Butterflies fluttered in his stomach as she reached his cock and caressed it lightly.

"So, um... we're going to be doing this again?" He asked hopefully.

"Oh my, so eager!" She laughed. "Have I turned you from a blushing straight virgin to eager anal whore in just one hour?"

"Uh, well, I guess..." he trailed off, not knowing what to say.

She laughed again, reaching up to caress his cheek. "I kid. I haven't 'turned you' into anything, Oliver. Human sexuality really doesn't work that way."

"Then what did you do?" He asked. "Whatever it was, I certainly liked it."

"We just awoke something that was already there, is all. It's true that you can't change a person's sexuality, but it's also true that a person's sexuality can be a complex thing. A whole lot of people have desires they hide, that they can't even admit to themselves a lot of the time. All we did was find one in you and wake it up."

"Makes sense," he said. It really did. "So... that means we can do it again?"

"Honey, we're going to do so many other things. This is just the stars of what could turn out to be a beautiful relationship."

He liked the sound of that.