Becoming the Concubine Pt. 01

Story Info
Hanae ges taken for sexual bondage.
1.6k words
4.08
27.9k
31
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,840 Followers

Hanae was up with the dawn, getting things together to start the day. Life was hard in these medieval days, it could sometimes be a challenge to survive, on the Nippon island of Hokkaido. Still, life did have its rewards, and Hanae focused on the future. With her being an 18-year-old maiden, she was now the right age, and her mother could arrange a marriage for her, she would soon be a wife and mother.

Hanae knew she was attractive, standing 5 feet 5 inches tall, with her petite, slender body, finely shaped face, almond brown eyes, and a pert little nose, with a long mane of black hair. She was half Japanese, her mother had married a merchant, who had come from the islands south of her homeland, what would later become Indonesia. The blending of their union had given birth to Hanae, she was very alluring.

It was mid-morning when the event happened. There was shouting off in the distance, she could hear the thunder of hoofbeats, and a large party of white-skinned Anglo Saxons rode into the village.

Hanae was startled, she'd never seen a white person, the skin so pale, the hair so blonde, was a shock to her. She could see one of the island's residents riding along with the men, and when the party dismounted, she heard the white man speak in some totally foreign language. The resident nodded and translated the pronouncement.

"Residents, my name is Jonathon Hoffman, and I have become ruler of this domain. We can live peacefully, I am sure, so long as you follow our rules. They will be posted, and until then, go about your daily lives."

Hanae stared at the man, he was very tall, over 6 feet, he had deep blue eyes, blonde hair, and a hard, muscular body shape, and his voice was very commanding. She felt that she had no choice but to try and put aside the disquiet she felt, and continue with her daily chores.

Jonathan looked about the village, yes, this should be an easy place to keep the people in line. He now had a more enticing task ahead, with all the comely young maidens, he could feel the need to quench his lust.

Tomorrow, he would take all the young maidens, and see which one most struck his fancy, and make her his personal concubine. He felt himself stiffening up, his cock noticing the mental images, as he imagined the sexual usage she would be required to perform. The idea of parting her of her innocence had him up to the maximum. He needed to let off the pressure, and he saw a young lady just over yonder, she looked like the right one to use for a little pressure relief.

Hanae saw a troop of armed men approaching one of her friends, Hanamouray, surrounding her and marching her away. Her disquiet grew, as she was helped up onto a horse, and led well away from the village. The white man who called himself Jonathon was leading the way, and he could hardly wait.

Once inside their encampment, Jonathon wasted no time. Hanamouray was pulled inside his large, spacious tent, and he pulled her clothes off, she screamed, tried to fight him, but he smacked her a couple of times, and she sagged down, dazed by the blow.

He quickly disrobed, his cock up to a full, swollen 9-inch pole, and placing the dazed girl on her back on the pile of furs that served as his bed, he poised against her and powered in. That brought her out of her daze, and Hanamouray screamed as he took her virginity.

Fired up with the knowledge of having taken her innocence, he pinned her wrists above her head by his large, muscular hands, as he started thrusting in and out, his cock swollen with lust. Giving a tight little Oriental virgin her deflowering, her cunt bursting apart under the relentless pressure, and knowing that his cock was stretching her out, splitting apart the tight little opening, for its first fuck was pleasurable indeed.

He rode Hanamorey hard, grunting and moaning with pleasure as his cock was stroked by the tight grip of her inner walls. It didn't take long, and he growled, grunted, and buried his cock, spending himself in a huge release as his cock spurted thick strings of seed inside his conquest. He continued to pump in and out, making sure that every drop was deposited. He pulled her against him with a large grunt of satisfaction, and sagged down, still covering her body, his erectness was still deep inside her.

Hanamorey was so ashamed, being taken so forcefully, she had felt the rush of his wetness deep inside her, she was now fully despoiled. Her words as she pleaded with him were of no help since the language was totally foreign to him. She tried to wriggle out from under him, and that was even worse.

Jonathan felt the wrigglings, it stimulated his cock, having been pent up while conquering territory, he was quickly rising back up. Her cunt was a pleasure, and he would want to do it again.

To her horror, Hanamorey felt his manhood grow large and just as hard, and he started to fuck her again. The rubbings and thrustings against her inner sanctum had to be borne all over again, her womanhood was glowing red with hard usage as he grabbed her ass, pulling her tight against him, and spurted another thick load into her sweet Oriental womanhood.

He finally released her, she got dressed and was returned to the village with a couple of soldiers riding along with her. Hanae saw her, she looked dazed, and she wanted to go to her and ask her what happened. They took her to her home, and when Hanae went to visit her, the two soldiers stepped in front of her and made the classic 'No' shake of their heads.

Hanae stepped back and decided not to pursue it for now. She could ask her friend about it in a day or so, not knowing that she would find out all about it, very soon.

It was mid-morning of the next day when Jonathon rode back into the village. His interpreter was with him, and he had his men round up the attractive young maidens, and bring them to his encampment. The interpreter murmured comforting words, but Hanae didn't feel comforted, as they were lined up outside his tent, and led in one by one.

They would emerge after a few minutes, blushing furiously. Hanae was the 4th one to enter the tent, and the interpreter ordered her to stand up straight, face Jonathon, and remove her clothing. He then stepped out of the tent, and the hard, flinty stare from Jonathon gave her no choice, and she was quickly naked, standing straight, doing her best not to show how nervous she was.

Jonathon was most pleased, the prominent Oriental features, slim body with smooth brown skin, and the long mane of black hair. She was of a mixed-race, he could tell, but what other race, he did not know, it gave her a very alluring look. He came over, to get a good close look.

Hanae shivered a little as she was inspected. Standing 5 feet 5 inches tall, with her petite, slender body, finely shaped face, almond brown eyes, and a pert little nose, Jonathan was taking in the whole package. He took a look at her chest, being slender, they were not large but had surprisingly long nipples. His eyes went lower, taking in the juncture of her thighs and the tuft of black pubic hair covering the entrance to her sanctum.

Jonathon knew that she was the one, he did not need to look at any others. He went outside, his interpreter spoke for him that they were dismissed, and could now return home.

They stepped back inside the tent, and as the interpreter said what Jonathon wanted, Hanae's heart sank. She was going to become a concubine. She was to do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, and satisfy his sexual wants.

Jonathon led Hanae over to another large tent that was right next to his. She was still nude, and she noticed that Jonathan barked orders just before they made the short walk to the other tent. He was warning his army to look away, avert their eyes, she was his, and he did not want her female charms ogled by his men.

Inside was a large wooden tub, and she was ordered to bathe herself. Hot water, heated by the fire was poured in, then cold water, until the temperature was just right. Jonathon withdrew, and Hanae stepped in and sank down. This was a luxury, bathing was usually done in the cold waters of the nearby river, and this had not only warm water but soap and a sponge. She took the soap, sniffed it, and found the scent pleasant. She took the sponge, worked up a huge helping of suds, and covered her body with the lather, feeling the built-up grime washed out, and rinsed away from her body.

When she stepped from the tub, she felt cleaner than she had for months. Knowing what she was being washed up for, damped down the nice feeling of being cleaned.

Jonathon reappeared and led her back to his main tent. Hanae knew what was going to happen, she had no way to stop it, she realized what it felt like to be totally powerless. In a corner of his tent, she saw heaped-up furs, his sleeping space, and she was led over to it. It was time for her to begin her life as a kept woman.

groomleader
groomleader
2,840 Followers