Becoming the Man of the House Ch. 02

Story Info
Big-dicked stud becomes a threat to his power top uncle.
6.2k words
4.78
15.3k
17

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is told through the point of view of four characters: Americans Aaron (23) and Eric (28), Swedish Thomas (38) and Colombian Leo (23). Each section indicates the narrator.

Read the previous chapter here: https://literotica.com/s/becoming-the-man-of-the-house-1

THOMAS

At 38 years old, I can safely say that this is the best phase of my life. Financially stable, own home, a job I'm proud of, and bottom guys always available. I wouldn't change a thing.

Years of dedication to bodybuilding helped build the body I have. Of course genetics helped: very strong, masculine features, thick cock. When I arrived in Dallas from Sweden at the age of 22, I became the most desirable guy in town. I never got a no. I fucked all the guys I wanted, here and in the cities I visited on vacation. My older brother was a very financially successful guy and he helped me set up a gym, which I named The Viking's Temple.

Because of my looks, the guys in Dallas nicknamed me Viking. I ended up using it in my business name. Over time, I grew a full beard, got a bunch of tattoos, and became more muscular. I was doing more justice to the nickname. I ended up enjoying what started out as a silly joke.

Lifting weights had become more than a hobby, I turned professional for a while. But I dropped out early, because I was always too fond of parties, and chose to earn my living as a coach. I'm proud to say that I've always worked hard, and by working with body aesthetics, sex has become even easier.

I've always liked a man's ass. Sniff and lick the sweat of an ass crack. Many guys sought me out because my reputation as a dominator in bed and in life had spread. It's impressive the number of guys who enjoy strong slaps, being tied up, verbal assaults. I started to enjoy sex just that way. Being bossy, meeting submissive guys. In the second bedroom of my apartment, I built a space dedicated to sex. A dungeon. The guys knew it as The Viking's Den. It had handcuffs, O-Ring Gags, collars, floggers. When I turned 35, I was already a legend in this world and my Instagram account surpassed 100k followers.

My DM's on Instagram were full of guys sending ass pics, having been referenced by a former partner of mine, or simply new guys wanting to experience submission. I always liked this, because I was never enthusiastic about repeating. It had to be a really special ass for me to want it more than once. Of course, in over a decade, it's happened a few times.

This rhythm of single life began to change when I met, in a supplement store, Hamid, a 20-year-old jock, raised in a family of Persian immigrants. He was addicted to sports and had a spectacular body, especially his ass. I looked at him and saw that he was excited about meeting me. On the first day, we had sex three times. He seemed to like my cum all over his body, like an addiction.

I encouraged him to reject the conservatism and morality of his traditions and embrace the level of submission he wanted to experience. He viewed me with adoration and enjoyed long sessions of muscle or cock worshipping. In his words, being with me was feeling the power of a real man.

And even though Hamid is hot and has a hungry ass, an episode that happened kept our bond more permanent, but not in the way he would have liked. Hamid's older brother, Hassan, read some of our conversations on the boy's cell phone.

One day, while I was in the shower, my intercom buzzed nonstop. Uncomfortable, I wrapped myself in the towel and, on the other side, a deep, nervous voice repeated three times: "Open the door, it's about Hamid." I thought something had happened to the young man and opened it.

It was a guy who had some physical resemblance to Hamid, but older, more muscular, my age. He had the strong features of a handsome Middle Eastern man, shaved clean, and wore rather old-fashioned sunglasses. Almost panting, he came charging at me, with one of his hands half open. He was trying to grapple me, I guessed. I moved backwards to dodge his jabs and my towel fell to the floor. My cock became all exposed, hanging, and it was still a little swollen from the interrupted handjob. The guy muttered a few things and dropped to his knees, as if I'd defeated him without landing a single blow.

I realized that I had intimidated him. He arrived as a bully but now he was more like a frightened animal, begging me for unintelligible things. I moved closer to him, letting my cock dangle, just to impress him more. I grabbed him by the chin and told him to go away, that everything would be fine. "Are you Hamid's boyfriend?" I asked him.

"His big brother" was his answer. I put him on his feet and looked deep into his eyes. I told him that if he did anything against Hamid, I would intercede. That Hamid and I were adults. But I also wanted to provoke. I said that Hamid had found in me a figure like a master, someone to look up to. Hassan's answer was very curious. "You are so thick," he told me. "You don't hurt him with that?".

I was experienced enough by then to know that he had been very impressed and moved by the size of my cock, my body, my looks. I hugged him, bringing his head close to my chest. It was strange to see a muscular man fragile like that.

He was extremely masculine. I wanted to fuck him and decided to be a little naughty. "Dude, chill out," I began softly. "Your baby brother first saw the bulge in my pants and was curious. That's normal. One thing led to another."

He swallowed hard. I noticed that his cock was already hard inside his pants. So, he was definitely enjoying it. "Stay calm, you will understand." I slowly unbuttoned his jeans. He was wearing rather ugly boxer briefs. I pulled them down, by the sides, very quickly, leaving him naked in just the tank top he was wearing. He didn't complain.

His dick was cut, brown, thin and medium sized. I was the big stud there. I realized a cock comparing session between us would be rather humiliating for him. For some reason, he put me on a mood of talking about the contrast between our members. Not that his dick was small or mine was huge, but there was no competition possible. Hassan was not prepared for this difference.

The situation was getting me excited, so I had to verbalize a few things right away to get him into an even bigger frenzy. "Do you want to see how big my cock gets when it's hard?"

He nodded. "Then apologize," I said. I started to be mean to him. I made some observations: that my dick was bigger soft than his hard, that his younger brother's dick was bigger than his, that I had never seen a baby dick like his. He moaned after every sentence.

My dick got really hard while I was saying those things. His too. I rubbed my cock against his abs and said emphatically, "If you're going to come into my house and be an asshole, at least have the decency not to be intimidated by the thickness of my cock, Pencil Dick. " It was true, my cock was more impressive for its thickness than its length.

He came a lot, wildly, got dressed and ran out. That was two years ago. I still fucked his younger brother a few times, but it was Hassan who ended up staying. We were very close in age, both of us were very fond of motorcycles. At first, he would come to my house only to be subjected to humiliating cock comparison sessions, which were getting more and more brutal. I was getting better at it.

We were establishing some rules. In fact, I was the one who established them. He only asked me for one thing: that I stopped fucking his brother Hamid. I ended up agreeing, because, regarding everything else, he was becoming more and more obedient. He just refused to call me "Sir". I still don't know why. I also let Hassan have occasional encounters with women. He was bisexual and he missed it. But inside my house, it was just the two of us, in a Dom and sub relationship. A man like me is always in charge. That is why nature made me this size and build.

As time went by, Hassam became more liberated in sex. He was resistant to the idea of ​​being fucked in the ass, but, step by step, he learned that this was his place in this relationship: a bottom. He was really into receiving slapping, spit, being ordered around, choking on cock. But especially into being rimmed. I always liked to tongue guys' holes and with the thickness of my dick, they became more relaxed.

Only three things hindered the deal that we had. First it was Hamid. His little brother got really upset when I told him I could not fuck him anymore. His brother, Hassan, was the one who told him the reasons. Sometimes Hamid would send me a few pictures of himself to see if they piqued my appetite. Of course. He was such a hot stud. I surely didn't eat his ass anymore due to his brother's request. He started hanging out with Aaron, one of the few recurring bottoms from my past. Aaron was dating Eric, an athlete who was doing very well in Wrestling tournaments.

I considered Eric an arrogant guy. He was a tall white stud, full of money, with a lot of potential, but sometimes with problems of aggression. He wanted me to coach him, but he resented the fact that I already fucked his boyfriend, Aaron, before they were together. What a jerk. Aaron was past and today worked as a receptionist at my gym.

Because of this, Eric adopted a useless, rival-like behavior. And just like in bed, I'm bossy and demanding as a coach. He jumped out. Sometimes I think Hamid forced the friendship with Aaron to try to make me jealous.

The second time Hassan and I got into a fight was on one of our motorcycle trips. We used to go as far as Abilene, where he had a house. He liked to see me in leather, with dark glasses, very specific fetishes. We'd park the bikes somewhere deserted and I'd fuck him mercilessly. But one day he brought a backpack and said he was going to surprise me. Before I took my dick out of my pants, he pulled a dildo out of his backpack. It was a 10-inch dildo. My dick is 7.5 inches, very thick, and it has always been enough. No guy ever needed a dildo. So I was really pissed off. When I'm there to fuck, only my dick matters. That's the way things have always been.

To get revenge, I got on the bike, and while I was making my way back, I sent a message to Hamid, his brother, saying that I was going to fuck him. Hamid was so excited that he agreed right away. I filmed the scene and sent the video to Hassan. Hamid always called me Sir and, in the video, it was no different. It was the first time I saw Hassan really sad, but he got the message. "Sir, forgive me for making you angry," he said. He began to incorporate Sir when addressing me after this episode. It was not my intention to provoke discord in the family, but their relationship was not the same after that.

The third moment was when I received a call that I would have to receive my brother's adopted son at my house. I hadn't heard from the boy for years, since my brother passed away. It was a young Colombian man, in his earlies 20's, Leo, who was going to spend some time with me. I owed some favors to his parents, who helped me to establish myself financially. I could not refuse.

I had Hassan take all the sex toys out of the second bedroom of the house, box them up, and turn the dungeon into a guest room. That would imply that we could go a while without seeing each other. Again, he was sad, but he understood it.

When Leo arrived, I was very impressed. He was 23 years old. Though we weren't blood related, he seemed to inherit some things from me: good genetics for muscle, an infinite willingness to train, a voracious appetite, and a certain charm. With a skin that looked like it was always tanned, he had very masculine features and a naughty face. And his ass. I did not want to stereotype, but what a Latin tanned ass. I wanted to open it, to put my mouth there. I had not seen such a hot young man in a long time.

Unfortunately, I didn't detect any signs that he was gay. Quite the opposite. His manners, the voice, the tastes, it all screamed "straight guy". I'm aware that there are all sorts of gays, but there could be at least some sign. But no, he only talked about women and went on a few dates, from day one. He was also very carefree and playful. I ended up collecting myself. It would be the longest six months period.

He arrived at my house without me having seen any updated pictures of him. On the day he arrived at the airport, he was dressed in a white muscle tank and gray sweatpants. They were hugging his thick quads and glutes. Another thing where he looked like my heir: the pants exposed not only his amazing ass, but also a huge bulge in the front. Of course, I was pretty sure he wasn't as thick as I was, but I could tell he was well-endowed.

In the first days that he was staying with me, I was intensely dedicated to solving some things at my company (the gym) and helping some clients. I took the opportunity to fuck two new holes, from guys I found on apps, spending less time at home. Then, Aaron, the receptionist at my gym, said he needed to talk about a very serious and personal matter with me. I liked being seeing as the advisor, the father figure, so I invited Aaron home. I texted Leo to check if he was home, but he didn't get back to me. I thought it might also be an opportunity to fuck Aaron, making Eric a cuck. I enjoyed the idea. But when I opened the door, Aaron and I saw Leo in the kitchen, completely naked.

It was the first time I saw a dick so much bigger than mine. And, what it cost me to admit, thicker. In fact, it was the biggest cock I had ever seen, porn included. His dick was so big that I was slightly freaked out by the fact that it was just soft. I secretly hoped he was a shower, not a grower. But what was I thinking? He was straight. There wouldn't be competition between us, would there? And if there was, of course I would be the ringleader, the top dog between the two of us. Fuck, I was older and way more experienced. Stronger. It has been like this since ancient Greece. Older bros are the ones who dominate. Leo wouldn't stand a chance.

I sent Aaron away and went to sleep in the smaller room. The young Latin stallion had taken two women into my room. What a brat. At least he was having fun. I jerked off thinking about his ass and Aaron's, in a roleplay where I was Daddy and the two of them were very submissive to me.

When, the next day, he revealed to me that he had already fucked a man, I felt a mixture of lust and competitiveness. But it was my home and he would submit to my rules. Maybe he needed an authoritative figure to discipline him and keep him in line. The young man seemed a little anarchic. My brother had always been a wimp.

It helped that Leo wanted me to train him, in order to gain more muscle mass. He even had my own body physique as a goal. That was good because it put me in that position of a mentor, of a more experienced man, of the role model. I submitted him to a heavy routine of exercises, food, medicine. He was already huge, but he wanted to get to my size. Me, the Muscle Viking, owned the muscular complexity he craved.

It was basically what all the guys who asked to train with me were aiming for. But in Leo I felt something different. So much that I decided that, on Sundays, when the gym was closed, I would give him the keys and let him train alone.

Training him for the first time was the moment I saw him as a grown man. Dedicated, mature. He already lifted more weight than I did when I was his age, and he had enviable stamina and energy. Truth is he already lifted more weight than me in all the arms exercises.

After training him in the main muscle groups, in this dynamic between coach and student, I realized that Leo had the potential to obey me strictly. He followed all my workouts, all my tips. He was making me very horny and Hassan's absence in just a week was already driving me crazy. I felt like I needed to exercise my dominant side. On Sunday, the day that Leo would go out to train alone for the first time, I called Hassan and he agreed to meet me. Before Leo left the house, I asked him to come back only at 17, because I was going to receive someone at the house.

I unboxed my sex things. Hassan, my muscular Persian bottom, arrived twenty minutes after Leo left. He was hungry for my cock. I made him wear a harness and wrapped him in some heavy silver chains, holding him as my property. I was wearing sunglasses, smoking cigars. I was who I really am: a domineering and brutal muscle daddy.

I fucked Hassam's face so hard that his eyes rolled up. How I missed it. Then, I bent him over in order to lick his hole and fuck him like crazy. I called him my fucking dirty bitch, my slut.

We lost track of time. As I fucked him, I closed my eyes and imagined that I was fucking Leo. When I filled his ass with cum, Hassan thanked me, calling me "eshgham." It probably meant something nice in his language. I put on the leather pants, Hassan remained naked. Exhausted, we both fell asleep right there on the couch.

I don't know how long we slept, but when I woke up, Leo had already used the keys and was inside the house. Perhaps it was fate. Leo finally saw me as I like to be, as I always was before he set foot in that house. He still had a few months with me in Dallas and he would have to cope with Hassan and witness the dynamic of our Dom and sub relationship. Naturally, that would make him submissive to me too. The idea of ​​owning both appealed to me.

Leo had to get used to the idea that I was inevitably going to dominate him. It was something I planned to happen slowly, not suddenly. However, I noticed that he was positively surprised, noticing every detail. Hassan looked at him confused. It was somewhat comprehensible. Leo was all swollen, big. From what I had told him, I think he had envisioned a twink with bodybuilder aspirations. But I decided it was enough. I was the man of the house after all. The uncle, the couch, the muscle daddy, the alpha. And I wanted to make that very clear.

I explained to the young man all the dynamics of my relationship with the muscular Persian. "I don't want to stop being who I am while you're here, so you'll get used to my true persona," I told him. "From now on, you will no longer call me Thomas, but Sir Thomas. While you don't get used to it, you can call me Coach too, even at home. Understood?"

Leo widened his eyes. I think he was realizing that the only way to live with me was to adopt a subservient attitude. I felt the game was won and I was grateful that the force of fate had revealed the obvious nature of this dynamic.

LEO

Training with my step-uncle Thomas these days was better than I imagined. The guy was really good. He introduced me to heavy workouts, accurate diets and prescription drugs that were working better than I imagined. I followed all of his instructions to the letter. Every day I was feeling more powerful and stronger.

The only negative thing was that, when training with Thomas, it was hard to control the hard-on. His ass was just perfect. On two occasions I had to go to the gym bathroom and jerk off to continue training.

In less than one week, I had sex with four American women and one American guy. Life seemed good in the US. Standouts were Melanie, one of the girls I'd met on apps, a dancer in her 30s, married, and Aaron, the receptionist at the gym, my age, who gave me a really good blowjob in the car. They both had the same fetish: they liked to compare me to their partners and wanted to officially turn them into cuckolds.

On Saturday, I planned to sneak out of practice with Thomas to fuck Melanie, since she was home alone. I had to stop by the gym, but I made an excuse. Thomas had some equipment at home, and I would end up training alone. I was always very horny. So, before going to Melanie's, I decided to check the file with men's asses I'd seen on Thomas's computer. My Swedish uncle was a bit of an amateur for technology. He left everything unprotected.

12