Becoming the Man of the House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time I ended up coming across some video files, recorded with a semi-professional camera. They were videos of Thomas fucking other guys. His muscular, slim-waisted, heavily-inked torso was unmistakable. There were like four videos of him fucking this guy, a strong man with Middle Eastern traits. Straight or gay, no porn scene I'd seen in my entire life had been as exciting as this one. Thomas humiliated Hassam, spanked him, made comparisons between his own dick and Hassam's dick using very harsh words.

However, nothing in the videos was more beautiful than the firm ass of the bearded Viking, going back and forth. I think it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. It was much hotter than the butts of the hundreds of girls I'd dated. It was much better than my former coach's, it was much better than Aaron's. A perfectly-rounded muscle ass. It was the ass of an alpha male, an elite athlete, a real man.

I pictured him like that, so masculine, bearded, tattooed, a true alpha male all his life. My cock was throbbing. I had a lot of chills thinking about his ass. I paused the video on a frame that captured that perfect ass and took a picture. After that, the idea of ​​fucking Melanie lost its appeal. I canceled it. I wanted to take chances with Thomas, so I went to the gym to spend time with him and his amazing bubble butt.

Luck was on my side. One day later, after returning alone from my training, as soon as I entered the house, I saw my uncle and coach on the sofa, sleeping. He was this ultra-masculine man experienced, in his late 30's, dressing in leather. By his side, an equally strong man, which I recognized as the man from the video, nude, ass up.

I suspected that he had asked me to arrive late because he wanted to have sex. It turned out I almost had caught them in the act. I thought that perhaps, subconsciously, this was his wish. He woke up and saw me. But even upon noticing my presence, Thomas didn't lose his composure. On the contrary. He presented himself even more authoritarian. He put on aviator sunglasses, lit a Cuban cigar and introduced the other man, Hassan, as his slave. In his mind he must have thought he made an impression on me. Honestly, somehow he did. His man, Hassan, was hot as fuck. He seemed like a free of tats, Persian version of Thomas. And Thomas himself was fucking hot.

I wondered why he took so long to present himself like that if he enjoyed it so much. Was he repressing some feelings? At the same time, my eyes went straight to the contour the pants made on his thighs, on his ass. I kept imagining him wearing a jockstrap. Or a thong, a thin thong. Fuck. His ass.

I remembered the amateur porn video between the two. If you can call that amateur. This put me hard as fuck. I felt my cock throbbing inside my boxers, knowing the fabric wouldn't hide the volume.

I knew that, from where I was, my bulge was very visible to both of them. I could see both Hassan and Thomas gulping when they saw the package, unnerving them. At the same time, Thomas wanted to prove himself unyielding. His stance was firm. He didn't accept that I didn't refer to him as anything other than Sir. I found it laughable. I noticed that Hassam couldn't take his eyes off the bulge that was forming in my underwear, under my pants. I kept adjusting it not so discreetly. In this dispute, my dick was an asset.

"You could have introduced me to Hassan from the start," I said, emphasizing the you. I would never call him Sir. "Cool the things you guys have here." I walked towards the boxes he had unpacked, filled with BDSM accessories. Pretending to be innocent, I kept asking what some things were and how they were used. In my university years, I had already used all this with some hot girls.

The first thing that caught my eye was an item of clothing. He had a tank top in which was written "Power Top." To tease them, I asked the two whose it was. Thomas got pissed: "Of course it's mine, boy. I never bottom," he emphasized, impatiently. "I keep forgetting that," I said back. "It's just that you have an amazing ass." I had to say it.

I could see that Thomas was stifling an answer full of rage. I could already see the veins in my uncle's neck standing out. Even with his full beard and heavily tattooed body, you could see that he had turned red with anger. "Nobody disrespects me in my own house, boy" he said. "Don't be old. Do you think asking if you would bottom is disrespectful?", I replied. He became speechless.

Accustomed to being authoritarian, Muscle Daddy Thomas almost began to lose control of sentences: "Take off my shirt now, you little brat. I'll count from 10 to 0 and when I'm done, I want the shirt back in the box."

I waited for the whole countdown to end. And nothing happened. He got up. "Now. I am the one who owns this house, boy." The "boy" did not go unnoticed by me. I responded with "Calm down, old man, you are losing your temper." I slowly took off my shirt, wiped the sweat from my armpits with it, and tossed it onto Hassan's lap. "Some people like the smell of male armpits," I said. The Persian looked at me impressed. I was getting his admiration.

I was all sweaty. At that moment, fresh off a biceps and triceps workout, my arms were very big, bigger than Thomas's. My biceps were shaped like a rounded vault.

Thomas broke the silence. "I'll give you some rules to follow, boy. The first one is that I give the orders and you follow them. If you disobey me, there will be consequences. Leave my shirt in the box NOW."

"Nah," I ignored him. "It's just a shirt, old man." It highlighted my muscles well, but I felt it was too small for my taste. Let's see what else you have."

A huge dildo caught my eye. I found it curious. "What about this? Do you guys like playing with big dicks?" I taunted Thomas. "I don't care," Thomas replied. But Hassam said, "I love big dicks." I took the cue.

"I have a big one. It's bigger than this 10-inches dildo." The two hadn't expected me to brag so openly like this. "If you want, we can check if I am telling the truth." Hassam perked up. "Bi-bigger than that? Is your cock bigger than this???" He gave me a delighted smile, but Thomas was upset:

"Enough. Hassan, go away NOW, we'll talk later." Disappointed but obedient, the Persian put his clothes on very quickly, heading to the door. Before locking it, he took one last look at me, as if admiring the way I was defying Thomas.

With Hassan gone, the bearded Viking pointed his finger to my face, but I stopped him. "Hey Thomas, I need a protein shake. Prepare me one of those that only you know how to make?". He stilled himself, taking a deep breath. We went to the kitchen. Quietly, he started putting whey protein and other ingredients in a blender. And then, out of nowhere, he said. "I'm the best top in this city, boy. Ask around." I found it curious, some degree of insecurity, some need for self-assertion.

He poured part of the shake into a glass and offered it to me. Before accepting it, I told him: "You don't need to be embarrassed when I talk about the size of my dick. We're men and it's normal to be curious about these things. Look, back in Colombia, my old coach took measurements of my muscles to see my gains. And my dick too. Why don't we do the same?"

My cock was very, very hard, with a strong visible line, outlining the shaft, the head, even the balls. I could see that deep down he wanted to stare, but at the same time he was trying to maintain a nonchalant pose. I enjoyed seeing that his resistance was slowly being broken. I finally picked up the protein shake with one hand. And I proposed a truce:

"It's also obvious that we like the same things. Butts. A handshake to seal the beginning of new times?" I suggested.

He held out his hand. I dipped my fingers in the protein shake and ran it over his beard. Then I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him close to my chest. I always liked to take the initiative, to take the first step. He became speechless with my strength and attitude.

I put the glass next to the sink and held myself really close to his lips, feeling his breath and beard on my face. He closed his eyes. The delayed kiss proved to be the perfect turn-on. Then, after some seconds, I gave him a fast and aggressive kiss. It was extremely rough, with a bunch of tongue. There was a problem though. We were both fighting for the position of grabbing each other's ass. He tried to hold my hair in a fist, I immobilized him by the waist. We both wanted to be the rough and dominating one. We were both energetic, wanting the control. It may had seemed like a fighting instead.

In this horny atmosphere, we started feeling each other pecs, both huge, muscular, swollen. Then I decided to win the "fight." I rubbed my big cock on his inferior dick. At that point, Thomas noticed that mine was a lot heavier. I quickly realized that Thomas was one of those guys who confused dick and muscle size with virility. Maybe in less than a month I would become as muscular as he was, but his ego was already weakened when the "thick dick" he always bragged about having was insignificant compared to the thickness and size of mine. I think he always feared this day would come. That a guy like me could defy his status of feeling on top, the leader of the pack.

He then whispered in my ear, "Boy, remember I'm a power top. It's the only way anything can happen between us." He pushed me away and smiled a wide champion smile. He triggered me. I was crazy at the thought of destroying the ass of a power top like him. So, I said the next sentence with confidence, flexing my right arm in a show of superiority. "I liked the cheat curling series you taught me. My arm is already bigger. Soon enough I am going to be bigger than you everywhere. Because down there I am already much bigger."

I approached him again and, as I kissed him, I led him close to the counter where the sink was. I pulled down his pants, leaving him naked in front of me, his cock finally exposed. "That's all when hard?" I mocked him. The comment took him by surprise. He widened his eyes. "My cock is so much bigger than yours," I said. And so I finally showed it to him. I didn't want more suspense. I pulled my pants down abruptly, releasing more than 10 inches of hard, uncut man meat.

I smirked, wanting to see his reaction, while I gave my balls a little shake, as if wanting to show him the weight. The level of provocation escalated. "From what I see, coach, your dick is the same size as mine...when I was 15 years younger," I laughed.

The heavily inked and bearded Muscle Daddy almost lost his confidence. He was genuinely avoiding comparisons, pulling away from me. He tried to hide his own cock with his hands, afraid of the comparison. This ended up making the scene very unfavorable for him. Finally, he pulled up his pants, getting dressed.

Then he looked at the protein shake and took it. He inclined his head to drink it, highlighting his beard and his Adam's apple. His neck became rigid as the liquid went down his throat. Afterwards, he wiped his lips with his right hand. He looked at me with a mixture of anger and respect and said: "You know your strengths. But there are things you still need to know. I'll teach you how to fuck a man. Deal?"

He insisted that he still had things to teach me. And I was dying to see him naked from the back, to visualize that round ass that I groped as much as I could, prevented by the leather fabric. He rested his hands on his hips, fists clenched, as if he'd secured a well-earned victory. He pulled me close to him. "Watch me, Leo, and you will learn from the best," he said. "Never underestimate me. Those who tried, failed."

"That means we will fuck someone together?" I proposed. He seemed genuinely shocked by the invitation.

"Who do you have in mind?"

"Hassan. And Eric, Aaron's boyfriend."

"Hassan is a forbidden territory for you. Eric is a top. Be warned. I would kill you if you tried anything with Hassan. But Eric... Do you wanna turn Eric into a slut?"

"Yeah, buddy. We are going to do this." Visibly excited by the idea, he didn't notice that I was the one with both hands on his waist, just above his ass, while he caressed my chest. Something was already starting to change.

I undressed him one more time and we resumed the rough kisses and grabbing. I leaned my weight onto Thomas' muscular body and pressed my massive cock against his. My cock, bigger, heavier, more impressive, pushed him, conditioning him to the role of being oppressed. I knew he was already feeling like the loser. He cummed. I left him there. He would have to beg for my cum.

I told my coach that I was going to take a shower in the bathroom of the biggest room, where he slept. Gradually, I was already leaving some things there. It had a bathtub, it was brighter.

While taking a shower, I set my goals. Thomas was an excellent coach. But in sex, it would be my turn to take on the role of mentor. Dallas' legendary Muscle Daddy would finally know what it means to be truly in charge. Soon, I would have him put on his "Power Top" shirt, a thin thong, his asshole winking, quaking for me, and then fuck him for good, turning the Dom muscle daddy into my personal bitch.

NEXT: A costume party at Eric's house. Aaron stimulates a cock comparison session between Leo and his boyfriend Eric. And Muscle Daddy Thomas gets intimidated when he sees the Persian brothers fighting for Leo.

12