Becoming the Man of the House Ch. 03

Story Info
When big means massive, an average dick can look small.
7.9k words
4.78
12.8k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is told through the point of view of four characters: Americans Aaron (23) and Eric (28), Swedish Thomas (38) and Colombian Leo (23). Each section indicates the narrator.

Read the chapter 1 here: https://literotica.com/s/becoming-the-man-of-the-house-1

Read the chapter 2 here: https://literotica.com/s/becoming-the-man-of-the-house-ch-02

AARON

Ever since I sucked Leo's massive cock in the car, I've been dreaming of another opportunity. I kept thinking about how I could bottom for him, if it would hurt too much, if I would be able to support all the girth and weight inside me.

That experience had undoubtedly affected me more deeply than him. He would arrive at the gym early, greeting me with a hint of detachment, as if I were just another guy he impressed.

Leo's schedule was eight in the morning. He was hyper-focused on training and costumers looked at him often while he was being coached by his tattooed uncle. They were pure muscle, with virtually no body fat. Leo's arms were a show of their own, the biceps teasing a curve underneath his shirt. It was not at all strange that, as the week progressed, the gym began to get more crowded at the time he attended. Several customers turned on dating apps to try to find him and strike up a conversation, all to no avail.

On Friday, as he walked out of the gym, I finally worked up the courage to approach him. "Will you come to my house on Sunday? It's my birthday and I want to surprise Eric."

"This Sunday? Consider it done. But you should show me who this Eric is."

I had completely forgotten about it. I sent him Eric's Twitter link, Top Wrestler, and a photo from two years ago, where he won the Regional Wrestling Championship in his category.

For the plan to work, however, I knew I would have to include my friend Hamid. A few days ago, I introduced Eric to him, a Persian friend of mine. His parents came from Tehran, but Hamid was born here in Dallas. I met him through an app when I was horny during a boring night.

Sexually, the story went nowhere, as we both preferred bottoming. His butt was so perfect, however, that I even tried to fuck him, but my lack of experience and energy in this matter left the date in the category of one-night only.

Hamid had become such a stud. His best attribute was still his juicy muscular ass, which fitted his clothes perfectly. We shared many things in common and that awkward sex night turned into a good friendship.

When Eric met Hamid, my boyfriend became especially arrogant and proud of himself. We had some shots of tequila and, drunk, Hamid revealed to us that he was addicted to big cocks. Eric's reply was awkward: "So tell him, Aaron, about what I pack." After consuming alcohol, Eric also disclosed his true identity behind the "Wrestler" account, which piqued Hamid's interest. He bragged about locker room experiences and about how he always was "bigger than everyone he had fucked". I was embarrassed. It was becoming almost pathological. How would he get away with this lie if Hamid wanted to have sex with him?

I loved Eric but he needed the reality check. So, for my birthday, I told him I wanted to see him having sex with two friends of mine. Hamid and Leo.

Eric looked interested, but I noticed some hesitation after he saw Leo's picture. Strong as he was, Leo was different from the men Eric used to fuck. I revealed that he was the nephew of Thomas, his former trainer with whom he had fallen out. And I used words to encourage him:

"Come on, baby. I shouldn't have to state the obvious, but who on Earth would stand a chance against you? Have you forgotten your reflection? You are top dog standard. People pay to see your body and to hear how confident you are. You are the Top Wrestler, one of the most followed men on the Internet. You have a legion of subs. Both Hamid and Leo think you are hot."

After Eric's acceptance, I called Hamid. He became overly excited about all that. I knew Hamid was subscribed to Eric's fake account. He complimented me on my luck and said Eric was one of the hottest hunks he had ever seen. Hamid's fame of being addicted to huge cocks was well known, so I assured him he was going to see a huge cock on that night.

Therefore, I became in charge of organizing a sports-themed gathering for four people, and I knew I had put a lot of effort into making it a success. When Sunday came, I became excited to see what uniforms Hamid and Leo had chosen for the occasion.

As the minutes ticked away, anticipation filled the air, and my heart raced with nervousness. That night would be the night of our small gathering, a sport-themed event that I had meticulously planned with attention to detail. With Eric by my side, we were ready to set the stage for an unforgettable evening.

In the hours leading up to the gathering, Eric and I couldn't contain our excitement. He had spent extra time at the gym, determined to showcase his fit physique and embody the essence of a sportsman. Together, we made our way to the store, selecting an assortment of drinks to quench the thirst of our two guests. I wanted everything to be perfect. Eric was unbelievable. Back at home, I had checked his Twitter account and he had uploaded a new pic, with a good Photoshop, where you could read: "I am about to fuck three butts." Eric chose the playlist, a collection of energizing upbeats he enjoyed.

He was dressed in one of his wrestling uniforms. It was a tight-fitting, one-piece garment, designed to provide comfort and mobility. It was his favorite, red and blue, made of a stretchy, lightweight spandex, conforming to his bulky body. Covering the torso and upper legs, the dark red material was not so revealing in the crotch area, since Eric's volume was not that generous, but the low-cut armholes highlighted my boyfriend's veiny biceps. He also decided he would use the mask he used in his Top Wrestler accounts.

I was in a rugby uniform: a jersey, shorts, and socks. They fitted me snugly and were all black and white, my favorite colors. I knew I looked hot as fuck. Eric was very pleased with my idea, stating that on that night he would fuck me and the other guys more aggressively than ever.

When the doorbell ringed and Hamid entered the apartment, Eric was still in his reigning mode. He took off his mask and smiled, knowing that he had made an impression on my friend. Hamid was also using a wrestler's uniform, which he claimed was a homage to his heritage, since it was Iran's national sport. Hamid was a strikingly handsome man. The bright yellow color popped out against his skin, bringing out some vibrancy. However, what truly stole the show was Hamid's incredibly bubble butt. With each movement, it flexed and bulged drawing admiring looks from Eric and from myself. It was impossible to miss such a phenomenally sculptured asset.

I gave them both drinks. Eric immediately praised Hamid's butt, making him appreciate the mood. Hamid looked very manly with his uniform, which stirred Eric even more. "You can sit here on my lap", said Eric. He patted his own thigh, indicating the exact position where Hamid was supposed to sit.

Hamid just smiled. "Who is the other guy about to arrive?" he asked, jealous. "Is he also one of the many fans of the Alpha Wrestler?" he blinked, leaving Eric even more proud.

I caressed Eric's hair and said I was glad he was living his dream. He replied saying I was finally learning how a submissive had to behave. That he expected to be pleased like this more times. "Three asses just for me. I won't have mercy", he said to me when Hamid was a little far from us.

Eric, exuding an air of arrogance, relished in the belief of his own superiority, taking on the role of the older bro. He moved with an irresistible confidence, his every gesture oozing with charm. However, unbeknownst to Eric, the winds of change were starting to whisper in the air. His carefully crafted façade of superiority was about to be shaken to its core. It all started when Leo entered the scene.

He didn't ring the doorbell but texted me instead. I opened the door and I almost sighed. He was so handsome. Leo, the Colombian stud, radiated a captivating aura with his tanned, sun-kissed skin that seemed to almost glow. His olive complexion complemented his rugged features, enhancing the allure of his chiseled jawline. With his messy hair tousled just enough to give him an effortlessly virile appeal, he exuded masculine strength.

The Latin hunk was wearing a judo uniform, made of heavy-duty cotton and consisting of a heavy jacket, pants, and a black belt. If the judo uniform was supposed to be designed to be practical and functional, not revealing, or provocative in any way, with Leo this failed. His butt looked amazing and you could see his pectoral bursting through the upper part of the uniform. But it is not just his rock-hard pecs that catch everyone's eyes. The outline of his impressive cock was clearly visible through the fabric. Despite also being covered by the thick cotton material and probably an underwear, Leo's immense package made it presence felt.

I introduced him to the other guys and quickly Leo stole the spotlight. His mere presence sent tremors through the once unshakable confidence of Eric. As Hamid gravitated towards the newcomer, Eric's self-assured smile began to waver. More drunk, Eric wove a web of lies and half-truths to bolster his image. Sometimes, I do not know if it was intentional, Leo scratched his balls, which made both my boyfriend and Hamid look at his bulge and gulp.

As Eric continued to talk directly to Leo, he grew increasingly insistent about his athletic prowess, his charm, the guys he had fucked, all while trying to gauge Leo's reaction. But Leo seemed unfazed, simply sipping his drink and nodding along politely. In fact, he seemed more interested in chatting with Hamid than engaging in Eric's bravado. It was clear that while Eric was trying his best to be the alpha male in the room, Leo simply didn't care about the competition.

However, I cannot deny sometimes I felt a strong bond between the three of them, one that even made me feel a little bit left out. They all enjoyed sports much more than I did and they also discovered a common interest in traveling.

When Leo left to the garden to talk to his uncle Thomas on the phone, Eric became more and more assertive towards Hamid. After three glasses of whisky, he was feeling himself on top of the world. He gave a soft slap in Hamid's face, calling him "my sub". I took this opportunity to massage his ego. "Hey, Eric, why don't you show us how strong you are?" He bounced his pecs under the singlet. Then, all of sudden, Eric kissed Hamid. I noticed the muscular Persian was not that much into it at the beginning, but Eric insisted and lust took over. Noticing Hamid was taking their singlets off, Eric ran to turn the lights off, something he always did before having sex.

In the dimly lit room, Eric and Hamid huddled together, enjoying the ambience of the darkness that surrounded us. Eric kissed Hamid, complimenting his butt. He started a deplorable discourse about how was in his nature to tame another male. He then commanded Hamid to take off his yellow singlet completely. Hamid was eager to do it, guiding my boyfriend's hand to his butt. The two of them standing, he turned Hamid onto his back, kissed the back of his neck, and began to also undress himself quickly.

After a few seconds, Hamid finally noticed Eric was hard, showing his true cock size. Hamid felt it with one hand. I could sense in his voice how disappointed he became. "Hmm," he said, in a judgmental tone.

But there was no time left for Eric's reaction. Leo had come back. With a swift click of a switch, the room was flooded with bright light, illuminating every corner, and exposing what had remained hidden in the shadows. In that instant, the mood shifted, and an uncomfortable tension settled upon the faces of both Eric and Hamid.

"Is this the Top Wrestler's cock?" a disappointed Hamid asked, making Leo almost laugh. "Bro, I am so sorry," Leo said, looking pityingly at Eric's cock. The sight left my Persian friend disheartened and wondering why he had lied about something like that. Reality had hit harder than expected.

Awkward glances were exchanged, fleeting expressions of embarrassment and unease passing between them. Their playful banter was replaced by an uncomfortable silence. I felt bad for Eric. The tall white stud was trying to hide his hard-on. "Eric's size is perfectly fine," I intervened, getting closer to my boyfriend. It made things worse, I guessed, since Eric made a face as if I didn't have to come to his defense.

"I am sorry, guys. But he made me believe otherwise. You both did." Hamid turned to me. "You said I would see a big cock tonight." The once joyful atmosphere turned into an air of unease, a stark reminder that, sometimes, secrets are best left hidden in the shadows.

However, Leo was there to enhance Eric's feelings of embarrassment. "So...Hamid came here because he wanted to see a big cock, right?" he asked. Hamid nodded. "I think you are going to be satisfied," Leo added, looking directly at him.

As the Colombian hunk stood before us, a palpable sense of anticipation hung in the air. With a deliberate motion, he began to loosen the knot of his kimono, the fabric slipping away, revealing the sculpted contours of his physique. As the kimono was falling away, a collective gasp escaped from our lips, our eyes widening in awe. His chest, like a masterpiece carved from stone, was a sight to behold. Each muscle stood out in sharp relief, chiseled, and defined. And then the moment I was expecting the whole night had arrived. Both Eric and Hamid would see Leo's most distinctive feature.

Then, he pulled the judogi pants down, along with his underwear, in slow motion, as if he were expecting a reaction to come. Below the pubes, we could already feel the astonishment with the thickness of his manmeat. Leo kept pushing his pants and underwear down, undressing himself, and the length of his cock seemed unreal, looking like it would not come out of the pants before his knee.

Hamid acted predictably, with a shout: "Holy fuck, man, that is not big, that is MASSIVE!". As for Eric, the scene left the tall man stunned, bewildered. Leo smirked, appreciating the different reactions, while he gave his own cock a little shake, as if wanting to showcase the weight. Aesthetically speaking, his cock was extraordinary. I was happy that more people were seeing this alongside me.

Leo walked towards us. As he moved, his massive cock swayed, bumping against his thighs, as if it really had a life of its own. Leo stood next to Eric, putting one of his arms on Eric's back. "So, my friend Aaron said you love to talk about size. How about us tops comparing?"

"Wait...Are you a top?" Eric asked, afraid. "I knew it!" Hamid celebrated it almost effusively.

"Yes, just like you, Eric, I guess. Well, clearly not like you," he mocked. Eric understood it immediately. A seismic shift in the power dynamic between Leo and Eric became palpable. The air cracked with an overwhelming aura of dominance, and an unspoken understanding of inferiority washed over Eric like a tidal wave. The fire of his bravado was extinguished, replaced by a haunting silence that spoke volumes of his newfound fragility.

And it was really shocking seeing the two top men in the room side by side. In comparison to the behemoth of a cock before him, Eric's average penis appeared frail, almost comically tiny. In the presence of such massive manhood, the once-confident man's voice seemed to abandon him entirely. His attempts to speak were replaced by stammers. We all could not help but be struck by the stark contrast between the two tops.

Hamid fueled the comparisons: "Leo is bigger than Eric even soft!". In fact, I had never seen my boyfriend's dick so hard, throbbing. And yet Leo's soft was indeed bigger.

"Do you wanna see it hard?" There was no need to reply. Hamid was not remotely interested in Eric anymore. The two strapping hunks locked lips; bodies pressed tightly together as tongues entwined in a fierce battle of lust. Their toned physiques glistening with sweat made the heat rise within me and Eric. Each sinewy arm wrapped firmly around the other, hands roaming wherever the urge took them; fingers tangling hair, Leo cupping Hamid's ass cheeks, exploring every crevice possible. Moans echoed through the air as neither seemed content until their craving had been fully satisfied. Breaking apart breathlessly, their gaze met once more. Any doubts about their compatibility vanished quickly. They were two men, a power top and a power bottom. A perfect match.

And, of course, the hardening of Leo's cock was a spectacle! I cannot even imagine how much blood was necessary to flow in. Hamid was the happiest person in the world. He was touching the biggest cock he had ever seen, feeling it harden. His joy could not be more complete: Leo was a grower. Hard, his cock became an absolute behemoth. Its size was almost beyond belief and its thickness astounding. The contrast between Leo and the other top, my own boyfriend, was even more striking by then. Eric's average one appeared so petite and fragile, like a miniature version of Leo's massive monument.

I couldn't help but feel invisible as Leo and Hamid passionately explored each other's bodies without any regard for anyone else around them. Their intense physical connection was palpable, and it made me wonder if they even noticed my existence at all. It was at this moment I realized I was also ignoring my boyfriend Eric, who remained there, incredulous, looking at them, with a hard-on.

"Kneel." Leo's commanding tone and confident demeanor exuded authority and control, causing Hamid to immediately comply. The muscular Latin's actions suggested that he expected obedience from Hamid, who seemed willing to follow orders out of reverence for Leo.

Feeling like a leftover, I knelt before Eric. I knew I was at a disadvantage. It was as if, at a dinner party, I had had a baby carrot, while Hamid had the main course, the meaty one. I got sad about what was left for me. Eric's thin cock was very easy to grab with one hand. No challenge. Hamid, on the other hand, struggled to cope with all of Leo's massive monster. I felt like I needed to help him. I was wasting my time with Eric's smaller one. Kneeling beside me, Hamid gasped, his eyes filled with tears, pain and pleasure as he tried to suck an Alpha's cock, big and thick like both of us wanted to.

When, still sucking him, I finally looked at Eric, I realized that he wasn't interested in me at all: he was just staring at the brutal hunger with which Hamid's mouth was trying to satisfy itself on Leo's huge cock. That incredulous look of his was so focused, he didn't even seem to notice when I stopped sucking him.

It was as if he had understood right away: Leo was who he wanted to be. The Colombian embodied the Alpha Top Wrestler persona my boyfriend had idealized as himself: an extremely masculine, muscular man with an immense, thick cock, capable of impressing the most convinced of the tops.

He didn't even try to dispute. Eric had already become an admirer, aware that his role would be to fawn over whoever possessed the alpha attributes of the pack. I sat down next to his and moved myself closer to his ear, whispering the next question: "Is it okay if we just watch, baby? "I am tired." "I... am... tired too," he answered, visibly bothered that I had interrupted his concentration.

Eric did not even look at me. Laying his eyes on Leo's huge monster, his jaw dropped open in utter amazement. He was so transfixed by its size and grandeur that he couldn't find the words to express what he was feeling. His eyes widened with a mixture of fear and awe as he took in every detail of that massive manhood.