Becoming the Man of the House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo's expression turned to one of uncertainty. "I don't know, Eric. It feels a bit... personal, doesn't it?"

But I could not contain my enthusiasm. "Leo. I am always using a mask there. Nobody will ever know it is you or me. It is a character. Your cock is massive, it is gonna break the Internet. It would be an honor for both of us."

I saw Leo considering it for a moment. As if he was weighing the pros and cons. I could see the doubt in his eyes, but I wasn't prepared to give up just yet. "Please, Leo," I pleaded once more. "I know the quantity of followers will increase. I'll make sure to give you all the profits. I don't need the money. I do it because I enjoy the popularity."

Leo looked serious this time. "What if we made it even more interesting?" he finally replied.

"How?" His question gave me a light of hope.

"Why don't we take a picture of your cock next to mine? That way your fans can be compensated of years of being lied to."

"I... I don't know, man. Let's put just yours first."

"Well, imagine when we upload a pic of us both hard, stating the length and girth? We can even calculate live how much bigger I am and put the results as the caption of a pic."

He may had noticed my nervousness because he put an arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry about it, Eric. We will be a team. We will be in this together," he said, smiling at me.

When Eric stood up to head to the gym, I plucked up the courage to ask him something that I could not stop thinking about:

"IF... And it is a big if, if I agree on doing the video, I have some boundaries. For starters, I am a top. I will never bottom."

"Of course, man," he replied. "I could use a fellow top as my buddy." I smiled big before he continued. "Good to know you're getting used to the idea. Besides...it is just for us to have fun together, both of us naked, masked, commenting on each other. Two tops. Buddies. No sex."

I breathed a sigh of relief. We shook hands, he thanked me for the clothes and the breakfast, and left the house, heading to the gym. I was left there with my thoughts. I was supposed to train for a wrestling match, but I decided to take that day off.

My head was full of new thoughts. I knew if I accepted the proposal, I would have to confront my deepest fears and it terrified me. But at the same time part of me was drawn to the idea. Horny, I started to jerk off. Then, completely driven by lust, sweat forming on my forehead, I picked up my phone to start a message thread with Leo: "I told some followers I'm almost 10 inches. Are you close to that?"

Thirty minutes later, he sent me an audio. He was already in the gym, as I could hear some sounds in the background: "I'm gonna buy myself a mask similar to yours. We are going to record a video, ending the Top Wrestler reputation. I will think about an alias for myself. We are going to expose the Wrestler's real size and submit him to humiliating cock size comparison scenarios. We both are going to be masked, so think of him not as you, but as your alter ego. Meanwhile, go teasing your followers. Bro, it is going to be awesome. By the way, mine is bigger than 10."

I listened to the audio three times before jerking off to his words. When I finished cleaning, I logged in the Top Wrestler account and posted it: "Hey bitches, next week, my first scene in a duo. 20% discount for new subscribers." In less than ten minutes, the post had been liked more than 1000 times. Despite being excited, I still had no idea the video would be so hardcore, becoming the Top Wrestler's most viewed content of all time. I was excited about the thought. I still had no idea it had been just a teasing, just the beginning. Little did I know, that planned encounter would shatter my illusions, unveiling a truth I could no longer deny: for Leo, I was becoming a sub.