Becoming the Man of the House Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a certain impatience, we took off the exaggerated amount of formal clothing and threw them on the gym floor, a place not suitable for those fabrics. There were lots of clothes being removed. Belts, trousers, socks. Finally, it was just Thomas in his jockstrap and me in my briefs, both visibly hard.

I smiled widely when I realized that the jockstrap Thomas was wearing was the white one. The one I asked him to wear on a special occasion. "I want to fuck him so hard," I thought.

Dominating another Dom top requires taking some steps. He could fear a harsher humiliation or feel extremely uncomfortable with his newfound vulnerability. After all we both wanted to penetrate, we fought for that spot, and I had won. I know it took a lot for him to admit that I was more dominant, more desired by others. And, of course, what went without saying: how much bigger and thicker my cock was than his. Thomas has always been proud of his thick cock. Seeing another man outsize him so easily was a punch in the gut.

I had my hands on his ass and he had his hands on my pecs. I didn't want any doubts about the agreement that had been established. I was 100% top, Thomas too, but in that case, his throat would be fucked.

Everything was perfect until Thomas interrupted the kiss with a proposal. "Listen, I really want to try sucking you off, but before I do that I want you to... do that handjob for me. The one you refused to do on the sofa. It'll stimulate me."

This made me very angry. It was not what was agreed: "Your dick doesn't matter. It is a waste of time," I told him. He swallowed hard. I looked him into his eyes, assertively: "Listen. I will never touch it. Never. If you are ok with it, we can continue. If not, I am messaging Jasmine. I am beginning to think it was a mistake not going home with them."

Thomas seemed taken aback. I had no intention of being rude to him, but I really didn't feel the slightest desire to touch his dick just to have mine sucked. I stroked his chin. "I like you, man, but it has to be pleasant for both. You are the one who asked to suck my big cock."

My muscular tattooed coach gazed at me with a mix of indignation and resignation. His eyes reflected a sense of defeat and humiliation. He looked at me, a fleeting glimmer of defiance before he eventually relented, "Fine, Leo. I figured you might say that. So here it goes my final offer: If you defeat me in a wrestling match, it's gonna be on your terms, then. But if you lose, I still suck you, but we will look for someone to fuck together after."

He stood in front of the gym's largest mirror, dressed in nothing but his white jockstrap. I approached him with a sense of tenderness. I placed a hand on his bare shoulder guiding him to turn and face the mirror. I leaned in slowly, my lips met his. It was a soft slow kiss, a contrast to the dynamics we were both used to, maybe a symbol of a deeper connection. "Deal," I said.

We moved to another area of the gym, where some fight trainings occurred. As we circled each other on the padded mat, he taunted me. "Ready to see what you're up against, Leo?". With that, the wrestling match commenced. The initial exchange was intense, as we both grappled and vied for control. Thomas managed to keep me at bay for a brief moment.

He attempted a body lock to immobilize me. Wrapping his arms around my torso, trying to restrict my movements. He was good. I responded with a powerful twist and threw him off balance. I took the chance to pin him down to the mat, my weight pressing down on his chest. He made some escape attempts, trying to bridge his hips and roll me off him. But I countered with sheer force, maintaining my position. Then he attempted a scissor hold around my waist. I winced briefly but powered through, eventually breaking free. For less than two seconds, I was faced with the possibility of losing the fight.

We were drenched in sweat, our muscles straining with effort. But I saw an opportunity to gain advantage. I secure a tight grip, my hands locking onto Thomas's arm. Applying pressure, I managed to force Thomas into a compromising position. Breathing heavily and unable to break free, Thomas knew he had to surrender. He gasped, his voice strained, "Fuck. You've got me, Leo." Still holding the grip for a moment longer, I finally released it and slowly rose to my feet, my chest heaving with exertion.

For me, my step-uncle, Thomas, the Swedish bodybuilder, represented the apex of masculinity. And I was dominating the guy who was always at the top of the food chain. I felt manliest than ever.

I savored my victory for a while but I was in need of a good fuck. So I grabbed him by the hair and yanked him up roughly. "Get on your knees," I snarled, shoving Thomas down to the floor. Thomas complied immediately, his muscular frame trembling with excitement as he knelt before me: "Fuck yeah, let's do this," Thomas gritted out, his eyes almost blazing.

I began to slowly remove my briefs. part of my hard cock had already come out during the fight. I knew how much Thomas was transfixed by its volume and I intended to capitalize on the fascination. As I took the fabric off, it revealed the insane shaft underneath. Every contour was accentuated by the gym's light and shadow. I was well aware of the effect it had on Thomas. His eyes were fixed on the gradual unveiling, fear and love intermingling as he watched my cock becoming progressively exposed, the fabric slipping away. It was calculated, until I was completely naked, hard as fuck.

I was standing and he was on his knees, and I took his hands and placed them on my cock. The Swedish bodybuilder finally mustered the courage to touch my massive member. I could sense a profound sense of awe washing over him. His hand trailed along the length; his fingers tranced the contours. He marveled at the sheer size, the girth, the prominent veins that pulsed beneath the skin. I allowed him to caress my balls and shaft with a cocky demeanor I could not hide. The moment was an intoxicating blend of power dynamics.

Then I guided us to the free weights area. I stood firmly beside the flat bench, ordering Thomas to lie down, facing the ceiling. I positioned myself strategically, my stance next to Thomas's head, showcasing a mix of assurance and attentiveness. As I look at Thomas lying on the bench press, I could see the fear and uncertainty etched on his face. But I also noticed the lust and desire burning brightly in those green eyes. This man wanted me, and I planned to give him everything he desired.

Thomas's tight jockstrap was constraining his cock, and he began to remove it. His dick was not small, I'll give him that. Thick and measuring more than 7 inches, he wasn't accustomed to being surpassed in that department. Therefore, I moved closer to him so he could notice the difference again. The size difference triggered a submissive reaction in him.

"Is my cock bigger than yours?" I asked.

"Y- Yes", he whispered.

"Look at it. Stare. Take a good look at this big dick. For a long time, you avoided staring for so long. Why were you afraid of this?"

"I don't know, man. It makes me... I don't know."

"It is okay, Thomas. You can say it. Face it and just say it."

"It makes me feel a little envious."

"Little envious, Thomas? Come on. No cute words here. You were manhandled the time you put your eyes on it. I am MUCH bigger than you. Say it."

"You are much bigger than me," he admitted, his deep voice sound almost ethereal, in a trance.

"Good. You are coming to terms with it. My cock is bigger and thicker than yours. My balls bigger. It is an important step that you recognized this."

He took a deep breath eyeing my cock. I rubbed the head of my cock on his mouth, tracing the contours of his lips, the motions deliberate and tender. The subtle pressure of my cock against his skin, the careful rubbing, built a sense of intimacy, of trust. I teased him, running my cock along his nostrils. He needed to get used to it because it soon would be rough. After all, I wanted to use his face as a fleshlight.

"Where do you want me to put this big cock on?" I asked, holding my cock with both hands.

"Fuck, Leo, just do it."

I smiled. "Say it or I'll go."

"Fuck, Leo. On my mouth, Leo. Fuck. On my mouth."

I helped him stretch his jaw wide, to be ready to take on the challenge. With a deliberate movement I guided my cock down his mouth. "Suck that big cock," I ordered. He stuck out his tongue, in a clumsy, beginner, amateur way. He did it with a bit of panic, recognizing himself in a new place. I let him taste it, getting used to the smell and shape of a bigger cock.

Then, with a deliberate movement, I slowly guided my cock down his throat. He chocked as my big cock reached the back of his throat, but the major part of the shaft was still out. There was still a long descend. As I continued pushing it down, Thomas's throat twitched, causing him to gag and tears to well up his eyes. The discomfort was evident, his body reacting involuntarily. But driven by an unyielding determination, he persisted, his Adam's apple visible bobbing as the cock traversed his throat. I adjusted my cock, angling it and applying some pressure.

My coach was gradually adjusting to the challenge. My words of encouragement made it slightly more bearable. Whenever he gagged it seemed that the task might elude him, the strain evident in his teary eyes and tensed body. He became powerless under such a hung top with no mercy.

Then, the roughness. His throat expanded as I started plowing it. Thomas looked like a bitch in heat. From self-proclaimed Dom Top to a submissive cocksucker. Thus began a long back-and-forth of a violent throat-fuck. Thomas bravely attempted to swallow all my meat, but its sheer size proved too challenging for him to manage. Sometimes I put out all my meat so he could catch his breath. Then I put it back as much as possible. But the combination of length and thickness made the task impossible.

Repeatedly, I spat on, slapped, verbally taunted him, treating him in a way he wasn't used to. For the minutes I spent fucking the throat of that hot 38-years old tattooed bodybuilder, I felt like a sex god.

With Thomas lying exhausted on the bench press, I stood over him. With firm determination, I reached down and grabbed him beneath his arms, pulling him up. Thomas, his body heavy and weary, offered no resistance as I lifted him into a fireman's carry.

I carried him over to the double pulley machine. I picked up his jockstrap that was on the floor and told him to put it on. The contour of the straps on his buttcheeks made his ass look more delicious. And he had the most beautiful ass in the world. Firm, visible, it extended in all directions from the pelvis base. The way he was arching his back it was projecting itself with a more pronounced shape, all the muscles in their right place. His butt was the perfect counterpart to my cock. I was lucky.

With precision, I set Thomas down on his feet, our bodies close, our breaths intermingling. Thomas's surrender was evident. I took a pair of jump ropes and triceps ropes, expertly binding Thomas's wrists to the machine sturdy frame. The frames were secured snugly but not too tight, ensuring some level of comfort.

Thomas, now bounded to the machine, looked up at me with a mixture of trust and anticipation, his eyes conveying his willingness to explore this new dynamic. He knew what I was trying to do. He had accepted it. He even wanted it.

I grabbed him from behind, around the waist. I slid my middle finger into his hole. "This isn't going to end in your throat. I'm going to fuck your ass." I didn't expect this to happen that night, but I just went with the flow. He offered no resistance. I continued. "Remember, Thomas, the safe word is 'Viking'. If you want to be set free, if you want me to stop what I am about to do, just say it." He didn't say it.

I rubbed my massive cock against Thomas's crack and I felt the sensation was electrifying for both of us. His reaction was undeniable; he arched his back, offering up his massive muscle ass. Feeling his body respond so strongly to my cock made my sense of power reached its zenith. In that moment, I felt an unparalleled sense of triumph. As I grabbed him by the waist, I realized this was just the dawn of an uncharted dynamic between us. In previous weeks I had turned many tops into great bottoms, but Thomas would soon be the best one.