A Summer at the Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
Blake agrees to work at his girlfriend father's farm.
2.3k words
4.32
25.3k
42

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictionnal and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 1: Summer plan

Olivia had always been the jealous type. Ok, maybe she had some reasons to be concerned when we first men in junior year.

Before her, I was not the most trustworthy guy.

I was fooling around, a lot.

Men are just wired this way, I think. Hard not to think with our dicks, especially when it is big, juicy and gets turned-on by the slightest breeze like mine.

I was a horny fucker and, lucky for me, I had no trouble finding some pussies to smash on any given day. I both had the looks and the skills to make a girl cum and I had acquired a certain reputation on campus.

I will admit that there were times at the beginning of our relationship when I was not against replying to some of the flirty (or downright nasty) DMs I was receiving on Instagram.

What can I say? Girls loved my six-pack abs and football jock body and I had always been a giver! Sue me!

But for the previous year, I had been very faithful to Olivia.

Well, mostly faithful...

Does a couple of blowjobs in a public park or in a club's restroom really count? Accidents do happen. Especially when you are drunk and horny.

I did my best though. I genuinely believed that Olivia could be "the one" and I did not want to mess that up. She was great, caring, and funny.

Besides, and more importantly to all this bullshit, the sex was amazing.

She was a real slut in the sack! We were doing anal from night one, - I fell in love at the first taste of her tight pink hole -, and she loved dirty talk while she was blowing me, or when I was pounding her doggystyle.

Liv was the total package.

The problem was, on top of everything else, Olivia was also very smart (way smarter than I was) and she had landed a summer internship in freaking London of all places.

She was studying international politics and it was a "great opportunity" to get a job further down the line.

This was also a super expansive opportunity and I was broke as fuck. No way that I could go with her in Europe...

Thinking about all the well-dressed and snobbish Brits that Olivia would meet in London was making my skin crawl.

But Olivia was a nice girl, she would never cheat on me.... Right? And those European guys, most of them surely looked gay to me, maybe they actually were!

As for my own future, I was very good at football but not so good with academics. The only reason I was still attending college was for my athletic results but those were still insufficient to get any significant scholarship or some real career's prospects.

I had a plan to go work at a sport camp for highschoolers that summer but the thing fell off last minute and when Olivia was packing for London, I had nothing to show for.

That was not the best feeling in the world.

Olivia was worried about leaving me behind. Although she was not saying it out loud, she did not trust that I would remain a loyal boyfriend for three entire months. Especially if I had nothing to do to occupy myself other than scrolling the dating apps.

Again, I could not really blame her.

Blue balls for the whole summer did seem like an impossible challenge for my high demanding cock. Blake Junior truly had a mind of its own sometimes!

I think her doubts and jealousy were the reasons why she came up with the idea which ended-up turning not only the next summer, but my whole life, around.

"My dad just called me." She said while sliding into our bed in her sexy lingerie.

Red, my favourite.

We were three days before her departure.

"Is your old man okay?"

"Not really. The guy who was supposed to help him out just flaked on him. He's by himself to deal with the farm for the entire summer. There's usually less work at that time of the year but still, he needs someone."

"That sucks. People are less and less reliable." I commented mindlessly.

I was already foundling with my hardening cock checking out Liv's boobs, my interest in the conversation was lacking in comparison to my girlfriend's banging body.

She knew exactly what she was doing when she had picked red. The slut!

"Yeah. Dad was pissed... You know how he is."

I did know how Mr. Peterson was.

I had only met him a few times in the course of 18 months of relationship with his daughter but it was more than enough to understand the character.

Joe Peterson was tough. He was the type of man who did not take no for an answer, would always talk loud and clear, and he did not care for being polite.

At 45, he had lost some of his tight abs but the dude was still bulk as fuck. He used to do bodybuilding in his youth, and it showed!

Joe Peterson was a huge mass of muscles: legs, chest, back, he got everything. Working hard outside all day, he was keeping in shape without needing any gym equipment.

Do not get this wrong, I considered myself an Alpha Male! I was fit, tall, and muscular in all the right places if I do say so myself, but Mr. Peterson was twice my size and, if he wanted to, he would have crushed me in a split second.

Joe was exulting manliness.

The thick black hair covering his entire body (from what I could tell, I had not seen everything), his huge biceps, his attitude, - especially his confidence and carelessness -, even down to his musky, sometimes raunchy, smell.

He was everything I wanted to be when I would be his age.

Believe me, I carefully remained in my place anytime we would visit him at the farm. At most, I was discreetly holding his daughter's hand but PDA was definitely off the table.

His only daughter was his "treasure", especially since her mother had passed away about seven years prior. Joe Peterson was the embodiment of the over-protective father-in-law you do not want to mess with.

If he knew the filthy things I was doing to his "princess", Mr. Peterson would have probably killed me...

Sometimes, I thought about that while I was anal-dicking his daughter.

For some reason, it was a huge turn-on.

*Look how I'm fucking your beautiful daughter, Joe! Look how deep I can go in her pink gaping asshole! I have wrecked that ass so many times before, but you little princess is still craving for my fat cock in her butt!*

Olivia loved to be choked, slapped, spat on and fucked hard. She was calling me "Daddy" and she would even let me fuck her in public!

Once, I fingered her while we were eating at McDonalds, an old pervert in the table in front of us watched the whole thing. I licked my wet fingers afterwards. Her pussy tasted delicious and I loved eating her out.

Another time, I fucked Liv under the bleachers on the football's field. She was the one who had gotten the idea! I snapped a video to show to my mates later, they could not believe it.

I told you; I had hit the jackpot with my girlfriend.

But I am digressing.

Liv was always telling me not to worry, that her father was a real "softie" at heart. You bet that he was "soft" with her! Certainly with no one else though.

"I'm sure he'll find someone else to cover for the job." I commented.

I was already playing with the straps of her bra, licking Olivia's titties off. I would miss them very, very much. I bit her nipple. She liked that.

"Maybe."

She was patting my hair.

I took off the boxer briefs that I was wearing; my hard dick was already poking out of them anyway. Nearly fat nine inches of generous meat, - impressive, I fucking know -, it was hard to contain.

"There is no reason why not. Doing the farm for the summer is a good gig."

I casually said while fully releasing her boobs from the bra.

Why the hell did I just say that? Olivia jumped on the opportunity to set-up her trap. Although, looking back, I assume she would have gone on with her plan anyway.

"Blake, you're right! I should have thought about it sooner! Why don't you go yourself and give him a hand?"

Shit, not only was I depraved from her (slightly wet with my saliva) nipples as she straightened up, excited, but now, she wanted me to go visit her father... Without her!

No fucking way.

"Liv, you want me to work at your father's farm? Seriously?"

"He will pay you like he would have paid any of his employees. You're always complaining that you don't know what you'll do when I'll be in the UK. Now, we know! We'll make savings on the rent, put some money aside. That's the perfect solution. Besides, it will help you getting closer to my dad, I know he has always scared you a lot."

She smiled.

"Your father does not scare me!"

Except that he totally did! Fuck!

"He'll be so happy when I'll tell him the news! And I know for sure you love being outside and doing manual labour."

Could not she understand that the farm aspect was not bothering me so much, - I would probably enjoy that, - but it was the "living with you father-in-law" part which was making uncomfortable.

Aside from what I have already mentioned above, I barely knew the guy and I was not sure he was so keen to learn more about the college jock who was fucking his daughter.

Maybe it was karma for all the dirty mind games I was playing in my own head.

"I don't know, Liv. We should think about it."

Granted, I was respecting her old man and there had never been any bad blood between us, but still, an entire summer one-on-one with him... For sure, the idea was terrifying!

"Why? What is there to think about, Blake? You wanted to stay in the city all summer long? Your mates will be all over the country, most of them back at their parents' places... What are you going to do here, all alone, without a job?"

To be fair, since the summer-camp plan had been cancelled, I may have considered how nice it could be to have our one-room apartment for myself, and nobody there to check what I was doing for three months...

Olivia knew that, and she had just found the perfect way to have me under strict surveillance all summer long.

Shit.

"I'm not saying no. I just want to have some time to consider it. I did not imagine going to Utah for three months."

Truth was, I just needed a moment to figure out a good reason to say no without admitting that Joe Peterson was scaring the shit out of me, or that I intended to enjoy my time alone a bit too much, but nothing came to mind.

In theory, things were aligning perfectly. I needed money and something to do for the summer, Olivia's dad needed some help and he could pay me for my work.

In any case, Olivia always knew how to get me to say yes to anything.

She got on all fours on the bed and she started giving me a proper blowjob.

You know, the sloppy kind. She was making bubbles in her filthy mouth, struggling but managing to swallow my entire eight point seven inches uncut cock.

Yes, I did tape my hard dick once, who has not?

"Grrrl... Grrl... Grrl..."

What a good girl she was!

"Fuck Liv, slow down... You're gonna... hmmm... I'm gonna..."

"Grrl... Grrl... Grrl..."

She looked at me with her beautiful teary eyes.

Olivia was the first woman that I had ever met who was able to fit my entire shaft in her throat. She would also beg me to feed her with my spunk. The nasty whore, she knew how to make a guy like me blow his creamy loads!

In the end, I jizzed on her boobs while she was stroking my shaft and, somehow, I was on board with the plan.

In the middle of the blowjob, I may have agreed to spending the summer at her father's farm...

I mean, I had never been close to my own father and I genuinely wanted to keep things going with Liv, so why not go all in?

I could get closer to my in-law and maybe even ask Liv to marry me when she would be back?

A smart sexy girl like that, if not a European dude, somebody else would certainly snatch her away from me if I did not lock the deal soon enough.

In a way, I was also ensuring that she would remain faithful, knowing that I would be spending my time at his family home, she would not dare cheating on me.

We sorted the remaining logistic details the next day, her father was apparently stoked with the idea, and me...

Well...

I guess I simply had not realized how close Joe Peterson and I would actually get that summer!

*

*

Author's note: This first chapter is sort of a prologue / introduction to the book. The epic story between Blake and Joe starts next chapter! Trust me, it will be worth it!