Becoming the Man of the House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was horny as fuck on these days. I lend him my 8 inches dildo for him to train. All he could talk about was his preparation, his willingness to make Leo happy. Even so, when the day of the recording arrived, there was an underlying vulnerability within Eric.

Directed by me with guidelines made by Leo and Thomas, the setup placed Eric on a sofa, in the middle, sandwiched between the two Alphas. They had an unscripted, relaxed chat about guys they had already hooked up with.

"You're boasting too much about it," Leo said, looking at Eric. "Take off your clothes if you are comfortable with what you got." Eric obeyed, got up and began to undress in a clumsy way. He stripped down to his underwear, already under some laughter from Thomas, who accused him of lacking volume.

"Come on, man, we don't have all day, are you embarrassed?" Leo asked.

I could see that Eric was taking too long, avoiding the reaction that would soon follow. When he finally pulled down his underwear, he had to deal with laughter from his rival, Thomas: "Dude, I am so sorry." Leo's expressions changed to some concern. Laughing, the blond and bearded Thomas whispered something in Leo's ear.

The sensation of being naked while the other two men were clothed made Eric very aroused and he began to have an erection. "The little warm is getting hard... Let's see.... Oops, still little." Thomas mocked.

Thomas and Leo asked two or three questions about Eric's routine at the gym. "Too bad for you that ridiculous little thing between your legs will never grow up. It looks disproportionate to the rest of your body." Thomas was throwing all his experience on giving small penis humiliation.

"Why don't you join him, man?" Leo asked. Thomas then got up and took off in one go, the white underwear and the red shorts he was wearing.

Eric's eyes widened: "So it is true what they say about you. It is very thick." Thomas approached him to accentuate the difference. "Yes, it is very thick, shrimp. Horse cock." And then, finally the moment Eric had been dreaming of for the past weeks. Leo stood up and also lowered his shorts. It was there, again, in front of us, his gigantic, superior cock. Eric seemed to be bursting with happiness. "It's so big!" he exclaimed. Leo added: "Big, thick, veiny, uncut. Do you want to touch it?"

In that trio of burly, masculine men, Eric was the odd man out. His thin penis seemed to disappear next to the enormous amount of volume of the Doms. It was a contrast as beautiful as it was humiliating.

And if the comparison between Thomas's and Eric's cocks could perfectly illustrate any example of a big cock vs average cock debate, Leo's colossal cock versus Eric's little thing put an incredulous expression across our faces. Next to Leo's monster manhood, Eric had a skeletal representation of masculinity, the embodiment of delicacy or nothingness. The thick behemoth that belonged to Leo seemed to defy the laws of reason.

As I was responsible for filming some scenes, using good light, angles and some positions, in some frames the difference between them reached an unthinkable level. Sometimes Eric seemed to have a microdick and Leo's thick cock loomed even larger, at least ten times bigger by volume than Eric's.

Eric seemed in a trance, living in his best moment. "Today you're going to be our little slut," Leo said. "You're going to be obedient and serve us both exactly the same way, do you hear me?", giving him a light slap on the cheek.

Eric nodded. And then the most animalistic and brutal sex scene I have ever seen in my entire life began. Leo and Thomas entered full Dom mode, transforming Eric into a whore desperate for cocks. Thomas looked at Eric and then put his thumb and pointer finger apart, showing three inch size. Eric had more than that, but the mockery served its purpose.

Then Leo stood up in front of Eric and put his own hands around his cock. There was space for a third hand. He commanded Eric to do the same. Eric stacked his hand on top of his cock, but ended up jerking the air above. Thomas called him the ghost jerker.

One thing was undeniable. I was jealous of how much Eric enjoyed those thick, huge cocks. He was triggered. He took a liking to being submissive very quickly by smelling those cocks, feeling them with his hands, pleasing the two males in every possible way. He wanted them to feel absolute pleasure. Humungous cocks were what Eric always had dreamed of after all.

And Eric's mouth, his mouth was beautiful, needy, I zoomed in to highlight his full lips, lips made for swallowing big cocks. The huge head of Leo's cock was passing over those lips as if it were a giant lipstick. Eric stayed on his knees, being cock slapped in his face by the two tops. Real tops, unlike Eric. He took turns in their bigger cocks, pleasing them as he could. Apart from his puppy eyes, Eric also had determination.

Then Eric's throat was massacred by those two thick cocks, which took turns inside. My boyfriend's face, normally a tough guy, now turned into a beggar's face, asking for more and more cock. And how hungry he was. He cried, begged, was slapped, all while being called a little whore. He loved every minute of it.

And while he respected Thomas's cock, for Leo he felt devotion, adoration. Its gargantuan dimensions were Eric's most desired object. Eric touched it in a reverent way, put it in his face, feeling dwarfed and inhaling deeply as if to capture the very essence of it. The scent, unique, flooded his senses. He was obsessed.

I can't even say how long it all lasted, it was so intense, but it was Thomas who took the initiative to position Eric on all fours. Face down. Ass up. What a beautiful butt he had. Firm, big, muscular. What a beautiful hole. They both lubed it, inserting fingers. First Leo, then Thomas. Their fingers mixed up inside Eric's tight hole.

Then they took ownership of Eric's body. What I can say is his ass was completely destroyed. Thomas was about to penetrate it first. But Eric would like to be first penetrated by Leo. It was the only demand Eric made all night.

And so it happened. Slowly, Leo pushed inches and inches. Eric's hole was completely reshaped to adapt itself to the required size and thickness. It was hard, deep ,rough. Eric's hole was turned into a tunnel for the two alpha tops in need of serious breeding. His ass was being brutally railed and he was loving every minute of it. He kept sucking Thomas's cock while Leo punished his ass.

After some minutes there, then happened what I was not remotely expecting. Leo and Thomas were looking at each other. They recognized they were there to lead and to seed. I realized what they had in mind. They laid down, legs intertwined, their huge cocks touching each other. Thomas raised his hips a little so that the tip of his dick could reach the tip of Leo's superior one. Each one alone was already frightening, but seeing them together like that was almost inhuman. I thought no one had the body structure required to handle so much thickness combined. I wondered how I felt it would be possible after all.

Stretching even more his extra wide hole, with his own hands, Eric slowly crouched until he felt the tip of those two big cock heads. As he expected, it took time to adjust. He squealed, feeling more submissive than ever. He took a deep breath, the pain in his ass lessening. His abs clenched, his Apollo's belt forming a line so manly in his body. From where I was, it looked like he was being ripped.

My boyfriend, the tall white stud who used to be arrogant and dismissive towards men weaker than him, now screamed like a desperate bitch. All his bravado was gone. His screams and moans sounded like a slut in heat. The two men with thick cocks, Leo and Thomas, were allowing him to live out the deepest of his secret fantasies: huge, XXL dicks.

Eric was a natural at taking massive cocks in his hole. He was born to do this. Two enormous cocks at the same time, teaming up inside a growing gaping hole. Thomas pulled his cock out of Eric's ass as did Leo. Biggest hole I've ever seen. I was sure I wouldn't be able to endure it. The tall white stud was craving for both cocks at the same time. He sat on Thomas's cock again and asked Leo to rejoin them. From behind, Leo shoved his horse cock inside that hole once more. They stayed there for a while, Leo's amazing butt back and forth, dictating the rhythm.

The two alpha tops fucked him merciless. It was an enviable teamwork. It was extreme. Hard to watch. But Eric was loving every moment of it. It was becoming more and more an out-of-body experience. Bred by those two stallions, Eric finally shoot his load without touching himself, in agony and ecstasy.

Leo and Thomas speed up their pace to cum too. The two finally came, their thick cum mixed inside Eric's ass, splattered and dripping onto their own cocks. When Eric dismounted the studs, there were still drips of cum dripping from his asshole. He was extremely happy, sweaty and satisfied.

The guys seemed pretty content too, since they stayed for some time. They found energy and stamina to fuck Eric again after 1 hour or so. This time, I participated, taking Thomas's cock upon my ass.

When they left, I took another cold shower and cuddled in bed. Eric was happy and calm. He wanted to stay covered in cum for a while (Leo had cummed in his lips this time).

"You seem, well, different," I finally told him, caressing his hair.

Eric, sporting a self-assured grin leaned back and replied, "Honestly, Aaron, I feel complete." I leaned forward, prompting Eric to continue. "I've been thinking, what if I took a year off? Pack my bags, travel the world, try to meet people like Leo and Thomas. Do you wanna come with me?"

I was intrigued by the proposal. "I have to think about it, but I like the idea."

When we woke up next morning, I showed him the videos and shoots I did while he was being fucked. He loved every detail of it. The excitement of seeing the footage made us both really hard and we ended up having sex. I was the one who top him. Yes. Eric was forever changed.

LEO

Thomas and I were into each other, like in a true bromance. To the outside world, we presented a façade of strong partnership, whose camaraderie was evident in shared laughs, mutual respect, and a seemingly unbreakable bond. His friends and his employees told me they had never seen Thomas more content and relaxed.

I continued seeing Jasmine and her husband, some random guys, and the Persian brothers. The brothers were the aspect most difficult in my relationship with Thomas. It was where I found some jealously coming from him, a struggle in fully accepting it was something still going on. He also had his adventures. He was going out constantly with a muscular black man from Jamaica. It didn't bother me at all.

However, on those secluded Sundays, when we opened the gym just for the two of us, our dynamics underwent a significant transformation. I found myself deliberately setting up scenarios, almost playfully goading Thomas to showcase his submissiveness. I taught him how to properly kiss, to be fondled, and how to suck a monster cock. Most importantly, however, how to sit on a big, fat cock. Of all those encounters, the one I had with Thomas was the one I craved the most.

So, when we left Eric's house, there was a different air lingering around us. It was the first time we didn't have sex as me as a top Dom and him as my sub bottom. We were both tops, taking turns in Eric's holes. There was a radiant happiness on Thomas's face, a glow: "Man, that was epic!" I exclaimed.

"Life is too short for monotony, my friend."

The mood soon shifted when I parked the car near our home. A subtle tension hung in the air when I mentioned my departure for Colombia. It was imminent.

"So, Leo," Thomas began, a hint of hesitation in his deep voice. "I can't believe you are leaving. The Men's Physique Competition is so near. We've been prepping for that for ages."

"Maybe this is just a 'see you later' and not a proper goodbye," I replied. We stood in silence for a moment, the weight of an impeding separation hanging in the air.

The competition day loomed just around the corner, and yet, what stung even more was the knowledge that tomorrow I would be bringing the Persian brothers home, leaving little room for a quiet moment between us.

"Leo..." he began, his tone a mix of frustration and a touch of resentment, "we've got the competition day after tomorrow, and tomorrow you're bringing the Persian brothers home? Seriously? It is not time to play host, Leo. It is about us. I just wanted a little more, you know?"

I knew it. I also wanted it, but also feared the last time could be ruined. I already missed him, his ass, his muscles, his beard, his voice, the way he looked at me when I said the words "good boy". I preferred the memory of the sex we had with Eric to be the last one. Maybe I was being a coward.

I could not handle the tension. I entered the car and drove through Dallas. I was going to miss my moments here. "It is not being easy. Leave me alone for some time," Coach Thomas wrote me.

On the next day, my concerns over Thomas grew. I returned home from the gym to find Thomas absent. He was not seen neither in our workout session nor in our shared living space. The house seemed unusually quiet. The anticipation of fucking the Persian brothers was overshadowed by the mystery of Thomas's absence.

I took a quick shower. The absence of my best friend in the moments leading up to the competition and the trip intensified my concern. The Persian brothers, Hamid and Hassam, arrived punctually. I welcomed them, who looked especially hot on that night.

The older brother, Hassam, wore tight shorts that highlighted his glutes, while Hamid wore a white tank top and white basketball shorts. I sported a black cap perched casually on my head, giving me the appearance of some stud you'd find on a university team. I liked watching them touching and kissing each other and I knew they only did it to make me more excited. Sex is something that I am always invested in, so it was perfect to distract myself from thinking too much about Thomas's whereabouts.

Since two weeks ago Hamid was specifically hooked on my balls, massaging them while I licked his older brother's asshole. That was what we were doing, naked on the couch, when we heard the key to the main door turn.

It was Thomas. He was wearing his "Power Top" t-shirt. Hamid's eyes widened with recognition. The memories flooded back for Hassam, who distinctly remembered that shirt from a time when he and Thomas had been boyfriends.

The brothers froze for a few seconds, but I decided to treat the situation as normal. "Hey, Thomas," I said, as I got both brothers to suck my cock at the same time. "Hi, you three." Thomas approached. I had no idea what he intended to do. He was jealous of the Persians, and wanted time alone with me. Was his Power Top shirt an indication that he wanted to recreate with the brothers what had happened with Eric?

But that's not what happened. To the surprise of the three of us, Thomas knelt in front of me and competed for my cock with his ex-boyfriend and ex-brother-in-law. "It's very big, right? What a huge cock, made to fuck other males' asses," Thomas said.

Hamid and Hassam were in shock. Thomas continued, looking at me: "You are the Alpha male in his house and we are here to serve you." Thomas started to kiss my cock. He pushed the other two guys' heads close to my cock, giving it threesome kisses. "Look at the size of that big head and those balls," Thomas kept describing me to the Persian bros. "That's why you didn't want anything to do with me anymore. I agree with you. This guy is much more of a man than anyone here."

"Keep doing that. You are very good at it." I smiled and looked him in the eyes. He held my thick dick with both hands and inhaled deeply, that smell of musk with testosterone, a strong male scent.

I took him out of his trance by lightly slapping his face and praising his efforts: "Good boy." Fuck. Calling him, big, bearded, all tattooed, "boy" drove me crazy. I became very surprised and strangely excited. And it did not stop there.

I looked at the three of them, all on their knees. "Are you going to suck Daddy's big cock?" And they did. The story between the four of us had come full circle. Thomas was no longer hiding his submissive side towards me from other people. They all sucked my cock really well, but Thomas was the standout. He wanted to prove something, I guess.

After they sucked me for a good few minutes, Thomas asked them to get up and line up on the sofa, leaning their torsos against its curved back. The three would be aligned, tilting their butts toward me.

But the surprises kept coming. "I want you to fuck me while I wear the Power Top t-shirt," he asked. And one more thing..." he completed.

It was an unexpected moment of revelation. My gaze fixated on him as the coach casually stripped down. The room lightning accentuated the contours of Thomas's muscular frame, a sight that had always captivated me. However, what caught me off guard was the unexpected detail - Thomas was wearing those delicate French black panties.

The stark contrast between the rugged masculinity of my coach's body and the softness of the garment sent a surge of attraction through me. The juxtaposition of the muscular physique, bearded, tattooed, and the delicate lingerie stirred something primal within me, intensifying the magnetic pull I felt towards him.

In the end, he achieved what he wanted. My eyes were all on him. I forgot the Persian brothers were there, I forgot where we were and what we had to do. I forgot everything. All I could think about was penetrating his ass, the most virile ass I had ever seen, the best hole I had ever fucked. The strange blend between virility and the futile efforts the black panties did to emasculate him put my cock hard, maybe even bigger and thicker than it ever had been (10.6 inches).

My dick wanted to dig the biggest hole in that ass. I spanked that ass hard while pounding it, and he returned the kindness by jiggling his ass towards me. It was the best sex of my life, and the two Persian brothers witnessed it in disbelief. I fucked my trainer in different positions, in different corners of the house, calling him different dirty names. I had come to the house looking for guidance, and in the end, I had also taught my coach a lesson.

When I filled his ass with thick cum, I asked the brothers to clean us with their tongues, which they promptly obliged. Apparently they had already cum many minutes before, but remained grateful to stay and watch the show we put on.

Thomas's slutty panties were all sticky with his own cum. Even he was surprised by how much he had cummed. I was in paradise. I saw him wearing those panties. I would never forget the scene, the texture, the fabric next to his hairy leg.

Next day was the competition day and also my departure day. Too many emotions. I finished packing the bags. Thomas helped me organize my stuff. It was evident that the anticipation of the Men's Physique competition added an extra layer of intensity to an already emotionally charged day.

As I stepped onto the stage, the culmination of months of preparation, I felt the eyes of the audience on me. The judging panel scrutinized every angle, every flex and in the end, I emerged victorious. Standing on the podium with the medal around my neck, my eyes scanned the audience until I met Thomas's gaze. "I am lucky to have you, Coach," I whispered to myself. I wondered if he was wearing his usual jockstraps or panties this time.

After the competition, Thomas drove me to the airport, the atmosphere in the car heavy with unspoken emotions. As we reached the airport, we stood outside the terminal, the weight of parting setting in. I pulled him into a tight hug, our relationship captured in that moment. "I want you to have my medal. So our connection will endure the distance," I said, removing the item from my neck. He refused it. I insisted. He refused it again.