Becoming the Man of the House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strange silence fell there, as if something was wrong. Neither of us could say goodbye properly. Suddenly, Thomas pulled out his cell phone and began scrolling through pictures. "Hey Leo, check this out. My friend Aksel from Denmark is visiting in two weeks, along with his boyfriend, the twink Lukas. They are an interesting duo."

Thomas showed me the picture. Two strikingly handsome men, their physiques evident in the photo. "Damn, they are hot indeed, like a couple of Greek gods."

Thomas chuckled. "Yeah, and they have an open relationship. Aksel is strictly top and Lukas is vers. They are actually on the lookout for a bottom guy to join them for some fun while they're here. I thought it might be something you'd find interesting."

I smiled. He knew I liked a challenge. My cock was becoming hard and very outlined though my pants. I hugged Thomas. "Hey, someone got really excited, uh?" Thomas laughed. "You can almost see this huge cock jumping out."

I hugged him even tighter, pressing my cock against his body. "Hey, Thomas... "I finally said. "I got an idea here. Why don't we go home now, and I fuck you wearing just my medal on my chest?"

Thomas smiled broadly. "But you are going to miss your plane, Leo."

"I know," I replied. "I was already thinking about coming back in two weeks after you told me about Aksel and Lukas. So... why don't I stay here and we start the preparations for the next competition?"

Thomas chuckled: "Aksel is no competition for you. Lukas is going to droll over your 10 plus inches."

I laughed. "I was talking about the next bodybuilding competition, Couch."

"Oh, I know. In this case, let's go to the Viking's Temple to train. Just the two of us. There are some new poses we need to try."

THE END.