Becoming the Perfect Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words were comforting. The sight of her pushing a cable into the skin on the underside of her forearm was less so, even when she repeated it on the other forearm.

"What are you doing?" I tried to control my breathing.

"Oh, it's hardwiring my chassis to the robotic tools I'll be using in the procedure. Human-sized hands are a bit large for neurosurgery." She held up and wiggled her fingers, which resulted in some of the tools hanging above me to move too. At least now I knew for sure she was a synthetic woman.

The nurse reached into my gown to apply a few vital sign monitors. I shut my eyes, but hearing the preparations in the dark wasn't helping my anxiety. I looked over and Dr. Ngoepe had another cable feeding into a now-empty eye socket.

"Is there any way you could do this after I'm under?"

The nurse chuckled, "I think the doctor did too good a job eliminating her stress responses. She doesn't empathize all that well."

"I empathize just fine, Jamie. Is there anything you'd like to tell us before you go under, Mrs. Cochrane?"

Last words. Oh joy. "Domo Arigato, Dr. Roboto?"

Dr. Ngoepe laughed, the nurse didn't. Yeah, the Doctor was definitely closer to my age than she looks. And I was going to be in the same situation.

"Count backward from 100, Mrs. Cochrane." Jamie slowly injected the anaesthetic into my IV drip. I vocalized the numbers, but I drifted off thinking about being mistaken for an intern at work.

I dreamed. And like any dream, I didn't remember everything.

I remembered walking through a grocery store, pushing a shopping cart, walking behind my husband and children. We were all putting stuff in the cart and it was nearly toppling with the stack of just random stuff in it. I put stuff in there too, and usually they would take it out.

I was walking naked through the office. I tried to hide, but the partners found me. They made me work in the nude and no one seemed to mind.

I was in a stereotypical steel refinery with the giant cauldrons of molten iron while female-shaped mannequins moved around between the sparks on a rack like shirts at a dry cleaner's. Then I felt myself swaying on the rack. I struggled but couldn't get off. Dr. Ngoepe pulled me away and I was outside myself for a moment, watching her pull off my featureless head and put on my human head.

Then it was just a carpet of squirrels in my high school locker room.

I woke up with my eyes closed. I could feel the light material on my rising chest and the rest of my chassis. I didn't hear it, I didn't read it on a head's up display in my vision, I simply knew the status message "Initial boot sequence complete for unit UX-49a4". I was a machine and it filled me with an unfamiliar contentment.

I opened my eyes and saw James. Simply being in his presence for the first time like this consumed all my attention away from exploring myself. His pleasure, his enjoyment of this moment was my first thought. I smiled, partly because it felt so good to be focused on him, and partly because I knew he wanted to see me happy.

And I was immediately horny. I knew the increasing lubrication levels in my mouth, cunt, and ass. I knew the change in my breathing simulation and the changes my synthetic flesh were going through to indicate arousal. I loved the feeling, and I loved it more realizing James would like it.

Anything I could say would be filler. I wanted him, he wanted me, so I moved forward and kissed him. That kiss was the most pleasure he had given me in years. I couldn't even be mad at him about it. I was in the moment, appreciating how great he was making me feel.

I could have kissed him forever. He was the one who disengaged. I still wanted to be close to him, so I rested my head on his shoulder. I still wanted him to know I was available to service him sexually, so I moved my hand to his butt.

He spoke to me, "So, how does it feel?"

He wanted an indescribable sensation put into words, but saying it was impossible to describe would be demeaning to his comment. All he wanted to do was show he cared. I felt so content being possessed by someone so wonderful.

I tried my best to tell him, "Absolutely heavenly. I didn't know how good I could feel until this moment".

With my hand on his ass, it felt silly to stop there. This was my husband, I wasn't in a Victorian novel. Anyone who judged me for wanting to fuck this man was wrong, not me. I moved my hand toward the front of his pants. As great as it felt to be right here, I knew that he wanted to try out my new body, and it felt even more amazing to be desired. I knew that bringing him more pleasure would give me more pleasure.

So I said as much, "But I think we can top it."

I barely acknowledged that the sales rep was leaving. But I supposed James would be more comfortable without an audience. I was surprised how little I cared about anyone seeing me get on my knees. It was silly of me. There's nothing wrong with enjoying giving head to your husband. It was an expression of love to focus on his pleasure.

I didn't think he would mind me starting without asking. Thankfully he had worn boxers, and it made it easier to get his cock free. I didn't have much to work with, but damn. When my lips touched his cockhead it absolutely topped the feeling of kissing him on the mouth. It was more than arousal, more than contentment. It was bliss. I worked into a rhythm of running my lips up and down his shaft, letting my tongue play with the underside of the head. With the rhythm established, the pleasure ebbed and I could think a little more clearly.

I thought about the vibrating lips option I had turned down before. Now it sounded wonderful. But I wasn't focused on using them, I was loving the idea of having them installed, of being customized. The thought of James customizing me sounded even sexier. Those were new urges, I hadn't had them when thinking about being a robot, or pondering my chassis. It must be additional programming.

And that thought got me really excited.

I didn't really notice how my excitement had increased my pace on James' cock until it started twitching. Everything else faded away again as I felt his cum in my mouth for the first time in years. I felt complete. I had briefly dabbled in some hard drugs after college and before law school, and this was so much better.

I swallowed without thinking twice about it and leaned back to sit on my heels. James wiped a little of the leftovers off my lips. Maybe if I had been expecting it, I would have had the presence of mind to suck on his finger. I wanted more, but I understood it would be a while before he could go again.

He spoke to me, "Do you know what I did?"

I assumed he wasn't looking for 'you came in my mouth' as an answer. "You added additional programming to what we agreed upon."

I wondered what that programming was, and my body helpfully fed the short description into my awareness. The 'Perfect Woman' and 'Perfect Wife' descriptions seemed the same, but the 'Perfect Synthetic Human' description had been replaced with 'Perfect Robot'.

"The perfect robot is subservient to its owner. It loves to obey. It loves to be programmed. It loves to be modified. It loves being a machine."

That explained a lot. James owned me, and it didn't seem like a betrayal. It felt right. I was silicone and electronics now, it made sense to be someone's property.

He - my wonderful owner - spoke again, "Are you pissed?"

I smiled at him. I probably should have been furious, but how could I be angry when becoming a machine -every part of it- had felt so amazing? I shook my head 'no'.

"I'm perfect."

12