All Comments on 'Becoming the Perfect Wife Ch. 02'

by alebann

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit. This is amazing. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT! Does the unit still have human frailties like love for drugs and an ability to respond to them? A prostitute coke whore comes to mind! This could be a great series!! 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As usual we have the piece of shit spouse who decides to take over their spouses life “for their own good”. I would really enjoy a story where it wasn’t always the same damn thing. Maybe switch it up a little bit so it isn’t the same story with a different background since it’s always the same outcome and the same reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the last Anon,

Any story about mind control especially one about making someone into a litteral programable android is ultimately gonna be a fantasy about full control ie taking over someone's life for better or worse. Reading such stories and expecting anything different is like reading a romance story and saying you hate when the characters kiss and talk about their feelings, it's just silly. You reading the sub genre to your tastes is the cause of your own disappointment.

lawyerwifelawyerwifealmost 2 years ago

very very very well written. obviously the first story was more intense because of the nature of the story, but this is very well written and got my 5 starts all the same.

I agree with one of the commenters that I hope she's going to keep some of herself, otherwise the story would lose it's huge charm

MattKesterMattKesteralmost 2 years ago

I'm intrigued by the exploration of personality and consciousness in this story. When I started studying the idea of transferring consciousness to a robot - or uploading to a simulation - I have thought about what it would feel like. The narrator for this story has it exactly right, I think. And the human-machine interaction with her husband hits just the right note. And I think the husband has some mental exploration in store, too. Think of it this way: Have we done enough exploration of ethics to be prepared for this kind of transformation. That makes this an excellent story.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

It’s still a male fantasy, Master, but there’s a lot of feminine psychology in this Femdom agitprop tale. I am really enjoying the story and the writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous