Becoming the Silver Fox

Story Info
Work friendship that leads to a coincidental taboo vacation.
4.3k words
4.44
24.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our good friendship of a number of years, always had a suggestiveness and flirtiness to it. Circumstances evolved and the few weeks of that summer took us from good friends, a teasing romance to what was eventually going to be a wondrous sensual holiday. I liked the back and forth we had. The term Silver Fox was completely new to me. The disjointed and often interrupted romance actually made it that much more intense. This chapter is about that tension and romance.

As always, thank you for taking the time to read and comment. Is there more? Of course.

-

Platonic-plus would be the best way to describe my friendship with Stefani. We'd known each other through work over the course of several projects and several years. She'd stop by and take me for a coffee break, bring me or the guys coffees or just stop by and chat. Any other sales visit was no more than ten minutes. Stef and I would chat for at least an hour on most occasions.

"Hey, how are you, Zach?" Stefani crossed her legs over, leaning on an angle with one hand up on my office door jamb as if I would have to wrestle my way past her if I wanted to leave.

I imagined feeling down her lovely young body, over her round breasts, either side of her narrow waist, then converging my hands in the 'Y' of the tight denim between her shapely thighs. "I am great Stefani, and just became un-busy!" I smiled hoping that I didn't give away my mind's fondling.

We hugged and she kissed my stubbly cheek. My kiss landed near her ear. My mind wishfully whispered carnal secret thoughts next to her hoop earring.

Stef was a hazel-eyed cute young mom with lovely wide hips, a narrow waist and firm melon-sized breasts. Business and the products her company supplied were far from my mind. Inhaling the tangy yet tropical flower scent of her perfume deep into my nostrils, I conveniently dismissed the fact that she was younger than my daughter. A natural girl-next-door sweetheart she oozed seductive pheromones. Her clingy earth-toned print blouse was painted over her upper body. Electric attraction coursed through my body. My body language was close to almost feeling sexual without touching her. Stef smirked, one hand on her hip and back arched. I'd forget professionalism and company rules when I spent time with her.

"Zach, what are you staring at?" Stef cocked her head to the side and smirked, then drew me in with both arms wide apart.

Probably our friendship and meshing personalities best describe the connection between us. Normally I might not even pick a girl like Stef out of a crowd. Not a city girl or fashion model, perhaps Jodie Foster like prettiness best describes her features and appearance.

It wasn't uncommon for us to greet each other with a friendly hug if she visited. We didn't just talk shop, in fact, usually, our talks ventured into a much more personal level. Conversation flowed easily between us and often she'd spend much longer than she should have, staying and talking to the point that the job site grapevine noted how long that she was hanging around the project offices. It made sense on some level, as we were good customers for her company, but it did feel extended, and being a carnivorous lady-loving male the observations of others didn't concern me.

"Would you stare if you went to a topless beach?" She provoked.

My mind wandered to the all-inclusive-resort days with my ex, when I used to pick the beach loungers that were closest to the topless girls. "I have really dark sunglasses," I replied half-answering her question.

We talked for over two hours with our conversation leading to beachwear, sunscreen and topless beaches, when the staticky crackle of the job site walkie-talkie demanded my presence elsewhere.

"As much as I enjoyed the r-rated direction of our chat, I really better go." In my mind, I cursed the interruption.

"Yes, I need to go too," Stef's smile suggested something more.

When she hugged me goodbye her soft moist lips met mine. I tasted her scent this time so close and subconsciously but naturally slid my hands down to her wide hips just above the roundness of her ass. God, I was more than twice her age, what am I thinking?

I leaned back just a little and pressed my pelvis to her warmth. Stefani's hands mirrored mine. Her small cool hands were on my butt as she also leaned back and straightened her arms. The combination doubling the pressure between my groin and hers. Body heat transmitted easily between the two layers of denim and my cock was erected penetratively. Stefani's eyes said 'I can tell you want to fuck me, Zach. I can feel that big pervy cock of yours pressing on me'

This was getting into taboo territory. My look conveyed the fact that I could lift her up on my desk and fuck her right there. "Well, I guess this is goodbye then. I hope to see you soon Stef!"

"See-ya Zach!" She blew me a slow-motion overtly sensual kiss.

I slipped on one of my larger jackets, hoping that my erection would deflate before catching up with my staff.

After successful completion of that current multi-year project, I had the opportunity to jump around a variety of our other sites and cover for staff vacations. A welcome change of scenery. Unknown to me at the time Stefani was scheduled to do her marketing in that area. I can remember to this day the pleasant surprise on each of our faces when she walked into the other project office and saw me there.

"What are you doing here?" Simultaneously we gave each other a big two-armed hug. It felt natural to plant a kiss on her lips. Stefani's warm smooth lips lingered as her soft subtle body nested against mine. I felt the delicious electricity between her body and mine.

"I'm doing vacation coverage for a week or so." I smiled still tingling inside from the kiss.

With the pretext of a business meeting, she invited me to a small coffee shop across the street, buying me a light brunch and cappuccino. Stef brought our coffees to a less-well-lit intimate table in the corner of the bistro. Caressing her coffee cup quietly for a few minutes as if her thoughts were more confidential than usual.

When our talk did begin to flow, we talked about her secondary career, which was makeup, where her family liked to vacation, her previous marriage and her current one. Most of the conversation was about Stefani. She was melancholy and pragmatic describing how she was moving into a house with her mom and kids and actually looking forward to the separation from her current soon-to-be-ex-husband.

I sensed in the conversation there was a longing for something else. Maybe a missing part of her life, a piece to the puzzle that she needed. It's difficult to say. I avoided her marriage drama. "So, what are your goals for this beauty career, Stef?"

She smiled brightly, "Independence to do more of what I want, but I've always liked the hair and makeup industry."

"Well, you always look pretty so that communicates well to prospective customers." I genuinely complimented her trying not to sound creepy. She fidgeted in her chair after my comment.

"Thanks, Zach." Steph's voice softened warmly, "you're too kind and kind of tempting."

"Maybe you could come to one of our hair and makeup courses." Along with the comedic tone, there was a hint of seriousness in her voice.

Kind of tempting, what does that mean? Was she inviting me for extracurricular activities or just teasing me about the makeup. Possibly testing me? "I think I'll pass, Stef." I smiled, "plus you'd lose clients fast if I did anyone's hair and makeup!"

I wish that I'd continued the innuendo but time passed quickly and the work-related text messages were piling up on my phone. "I should, I guess," I noted reluctantly. Inside I wanted to extend our comfortable conversation for the whole remainder of my workday.

"Yeah, me too." Stef's wanting sigh signaling her wish for the conversation to continue and spend more time talking, as well. Outside the coffee shop oblivious to others around us, we engaged in a conspicuously long hug and kiss.

"What kind of wine do you drink, Zach?"

"Red of course." I looked over my shoulder to see if anyone familiar from the project had seen us.

"I'm going to bring you a bottle of wine!" Stef seemed pretty proud that she was going to bring me a gift.

"Thanks, but you don't have to do that." I sincerely did not want Stefani to feel obligated but was also thrilled at the potential meaning of her buying me a present.

"I want to. And I do." She smiled caringly, "...and - I don't want you buying me anything!"

Fingertipping the red light at the center of the crosswalk button, I resisted the temptation of watching Stefani walk back to her parking spot. Enough potential busybodies could have seen us together already.

-

Friday was the last day on that site before I switched projects once again and Stefani came through with her promise of dropping off a really nice bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon within a plain brown paper bag. Around us, there was a lot of project activity.

"Thanks, you didn't have to do that, Stef." I bemoaned the fact that we weren't on our own.

"Here!" She said coyly jamming the brown paper bag holding the wine bottle into my stomach. "Don't drink it all at once!"

She gave me a one-armed hug with the wine bottle trapped between us.

"Careful you might break it!" I cautioned jokingly.

"That would be bad, then you'd have some things to explain!" She pressed her very warm pelvis into my quadriceps.

"So would you!" I felt Stef's pronounced firm mound next to me and wantingly imagined her grinding her crotch indecently on my leg. I wished she did. I angled my leg, an invitation to feel the contours of her mound and the hardness of her pubic bone grinding on me at that moment.

"Where are you next week?" She asked in a way that made me think it was important for her to know. Her face said she wanted to see me again.

"Over on Ted's project for a bit." I turned my head to the side and raised my eyebrows slightly. Smiling, letting Stefani know I'd enjoy her visiting there as well.

Stef turned around heading out the door, did a movie-star-like hair flip and looked over her shoulder back at me, "Maybe I'll see you there too!"

I smiled back subliminally transmitting all my lusty thoughts and hoping that our friendship would continue growing more suggestive as the visits became more frequent.

-

Ted's job site was less active and more towards rural suburbs on the outskirts of town. With the summer sun on full display and my vacation on the horizon, I was utterly bored and counted down the days.

I'm not sure what made me anticipate the message when my smartwatch pinged, but I looked, and it was from Stefani.

'Are you at another site?'

'Yeah, Ted's site'

'I think I know it text me the address'

'Gate 6 2020 Grove Court'

'Okay I'm about 30 minutes away'

With my heart rushing as if I had a critical project deadline, I cleared away the lingering paperwork on my desk and blitzed through a few of my outlook tasks for the morning. I was mid-way through filing an accumulated stack of invoices when Stefani surprised me by arriving early than predicted and peeking through my office door. I was caught mid-way in my cleanup.

"Oh, did I catch you when you are too busy?" She half-joked.

"No, yeah, no." I was a little caught off guard. Tossing the stack of invoices back in the inbox. "See, there I am done!" Opening my arms, I took a step towards Stef looking at her pretty hazel eyes.

She met my step, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a nice long puckered kiss. Stef's lips were loving smooth and almost wet feeling. I pursed my lips together worried that I now had lipstick on them. It was everything a kiss could be without having each other's tongues.

I guess my expression caught Stefani's eyes. "Lip moisturizer, don't worry."

Why would I worry? I thought to myself. I was only perving after a girl younger than my daughter. My eyes examined her lips.

"Here want some more?" She held up the moisturizing stick waving it in her fingers.

"Um okay sure," I replied assuming that she would give me the moisturizing stick.

Uncapping it she lipsticked it onto her own mouth. Stef pressed into me wrapping her arms around my neck, laying a heavy puckered smearing kiss on my mouth. "Here, how's that?" Wearing a sassy smile as she tilted her head back.

My penis surged to a 'look at me I'm right here' hardness bulging against Stefani's thigh. "That's the best way of lip gloss application ever!" I comedically replied fairly certain that she could feel the presence of my erection next to her leg.

"I thought so too!" Stefani smirked knowingly and sat down in the chair opposite my desk. She crossed her legs. Everything she did felt like it was suggestive. "You're one hot Silver Fox, Zach."

I squirmed awkwardly for a minute when I sat down, trying to figure out a way to adjust my mispositioned erection without visibly doing so.

"What's the matter, Zach?" Her eyes made me aware that not only did she know what was going on but also that she was the cause of my erection woes.

"Oh, just my pants are pinching a little." I conveniently left out the reason why and where they were pinching. I paused. "Thanks to the lip moisturizer application." My voice teased with a hint of sarcasm.

"Is that all," Stef stated casually, "well go ahead, adjust. It's not something I've never seen before."

Seriously? I looked at Stefani's face trying to read her. My cock however begged for an even more urgent alignment. I stood up and closed the door to my office and pulled the blinds. There was no way that I was going to let anyone else see this!

The aspect of exhibitionism overcame my trepidation. Standing behind my desk, I looked up at Stef's face as I unzipped my jeans wrestling with a demon of an erection under my boxers, until it was suitably propped to one side.

"Better?" Stefani's eyes were glued to my boxers.

I zipped up my jeans, doubting that there was that much to see, other than my hand under the fabric of my shorts. "Much better." The blood flow and sensations in my steely penis felt so in need. I tried my best to appear nonchalant sitting back down again. This felt so exciting having her watch me. I wondered what would have happened had I been nude or revealed more. What would have she done?

"That was exciting!" Stef remarked with a hint of pride.

"Well, you are a pretty good kisser!" I smiled feeling a little less bound up in fabric. My penis begged to be kissed like that.

"So, when's your vacation, Zach?"

"In less than two weeks actually, but it's kind of a working vacation, really. One of our suppliers is taking us down to Mexico for a convention at one of the resorts."

"That's incredible, I'm going to be in Mexico with my girls at that time!" Stef cocked her head, "what resort are you going to?"

"Um let me look it up on my phone, and girls, I thought you had a boy and a girl."

"No, I mean my make-up and beauty students, I'm hosting a little kick-off party at the Seaside Suites."

"Oh, just you and the girls, that should be wild!" I continued scanning the phone emails for our itinerary. "I think this is it." I didn't bother putting on my reading glasses and handed Stefani the phone. "What does it say?"

Gradually a smile curled up on her face as she read and re-read the email. "Seaside Suites in the Mayan Riviera, you're going there only you arrive the day after us. On the Sunday, see..." She handed me back the phone.

"You're kidding, that's amazing." Shocked at the opportunistic coincidence, fun then sexy scenarios hit my imagination one after another, like rapid-fire.

"Except that you are going to be in the luxury suites area, lucky guy. I guess your supplier is going all-out!" Stefani leaned over my shoulder close still browsing the itinerary. "What's your check-in time?"

"It looks like 3:30 pm if the plane's on time." I looked back and smiled at Stefani. I cleaned up my inner lusty thoughts silently with a pause. "I'll definitely show you a good time at the luxury suites!"

"I'll try and hang out at the luxury suites lobby and catch you when you arrive, so you know where to find us."

"Oh, I definitely want to know where to find you." I took a risk and placed my hand over her smaller silky hand taking note of the very purple acrylic nails.

Spontaneously and unexpectedly, Stefani swirled around plopping herself on my lap. "And why would you want to find me?" looking deep into my eyes and putting her arms around my neck. "Zach?"

Spinning my office chair, an infatuous sexual warmth rushed over me. My arms possessively encircled her body pulling Stef closer. "So that I can try some more of that lip moisturizer." I smiled, "I might need a lot in the Mexico sun."

Stefani leaned in and kissed me romantically. The pursing and suction of her lips caused my cock to harden fully with her lovely butt rocking on my lap. As it did, she lightly bit my lower lip.

"Feels like something else needs to have some moist lips." She rocked her hips grinding the pronounced bulge in my jeans.

I smiled, "No kidding, it's the kisses, Stef!" My usual confidence was being overtaken by how quickly Stefani escalated our encounter sexually. All bets were off now and she was seducing me. The teasing and chemistry between us seemed to be unstoppable.

"I can help with that!" The tone of her voice clearly suggested that she was talking about the tenting within my jeans.

"Really?" Although hoping for the best, part of me was also prepared that Stef was simply suggestively teasing, still.

"Stand up!"

Tentatively I stood from my chair and took a couple of steps around the corner of my desk towards Stefani. A much too young of a woman who liked taking control. That was hot! "You're insatiable!"

Stefani wryly smiled and took a couple of slow exaggerated steps like a fashion model on a runway until she was face to face with me. I glanced down like a boy at the school nurse as Stef skillfully unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans.

"Are you sure? Stef? I mean we are both... you know, so different -" My cock begged for this, my soul yearned for this, my perverted mind visited every taboo possibility so I stated the words of caution in a barely audible whisper with utterly no conviction. Deep inside I loved how she was taking what she wanted.

"I want this..." While submissively kneeling down, in one motion she yanked my jeans and boxers down to my ankles. Grasping the base of my shaft like a climbing rope, Stef looked up at me with begging puppy eyes and pointed her tongue into a dart, lazily licking up the whole length of the sensitive underside of my veiny cock.

Like a thick wet feather tracing my cum path, Stefani teased my penis into throbbing madness. "Oh my god, it feels, you're.... " I muttered, surrendering control of my pleasure to my young lover girl. My knees shook when she flickered her small tongue like a little vibrator carefully circumnavigating the ridge of my penis, lavishing the tip of my cock as if she was a kid licking a new flavour of popsicle.

"I love the taste of your cock, Zach!" Stefani strummed her tongue side to side across the cleft in my cock head curling the corners of her mouth into a smile that said she wanted to please me.

"Oh my god you are diving me wild, I never imagined-" The flicking of her tongue caused my dick to twitch for more attention.

"Imagined what?" She asked looking up at me with those surrendering eyes. "Imagined this?" Stef opened her mouth and despite having trouble with my thickness slowly inhaled my cock nearly balls deep. A soft gagging sound emanated from her throat and frothy saliva gathered around her lips as she withdrew my cock.

A hundred magical fingers seemed to dance over my whole steel-hardened penis while she did her best to swallow me whole. My jaw dropped when Stefani put her small hands on my hips and began bobbing her drooling mouth over my penis. I attempted to fuck back towards her but her hands ensured that she was controlling the clock-like pace.

12