Becoming the Silver Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The earth-shaking sound of a heavy delivery truck pulling into the yard rattled the walls of the project trailer-office.

"Shit!" I breathily cursed, unevenly yarding up my jeans, while Stefani quickly primped herself back to being presentable.

I didn't even have time for a hug and kiss goodbye before the unscheduled delivery driver made his way to the offices. While looking over the waybill, my eyes copied Stefanie's luscious ass wiggling back and forth over the undulating rough gravel parking lot before she got into her white subcompact. This driver has the worst timing ever!

Before this encounter, I was looking forward to my Caribbean vacation both for relaxation but now more the illicit possibilities with Stef took hold of my altogether taboo daydreams.

--

Days went by and without any further communication, I tried to understand why I did not get a phone call or text from Stefani leading up to departure. I worried that she changed her mind or was having regrets. With privacy concerns for each of us in mind, I refrained from contacting her as well.

Travel day arrived and the pit of my stomach knotted when the pilot confirmed that our arrival was going to be two hours late. Damn there goes my opportunity to have Stefani meet me at check in, that is, if she still wanted to. If she would even be there at all. All of the luxurious transfer busses had already left the airport by the time be deplaned in Cancun and got through airport security. I had to wait another forty-five minutes before what can best be described as a vintage travel bus pulled in.

A basketball sized rusty Caribbean sun was low on the horizon by the time the recycled Greyhound sputtered up to the resort. 'At least the air conditioning worked in this piece of junk.' I thought to myself absorbing the hotel layout where the bus parked. The driver dropped our bags beside the bus, near what I'd call a catering entrance. I gave him a five-dollar bill just to make sure he'd take all of my luggage out of the lower storage compartment.

We walked along the side of the hotel with the lobby cul-de-sac a hundred meters ahead.

"I guess only the nice busses get to stop at the lobby," I sarcastically commented to the only other passenger who got out of the bus at this resort. Sensing more tip money, a couple of hotel staff walked over and finally picked up the few bags we were towing.

Squinting, I followed the bellboy and my luggage through the Mayan statues to the hotel lobby. Wishfully I looked over my shoulder at the cluster of empty wicker chairs but Stefani was not there and the delayed flight combined with the slow-motion check-in and humidity had me just wanting to lay down in an air-conditioned room with a long tall drink. Humid air drifted through the tall ceilings as the female clerk wandered back and forth behind the desk, speaking something in Spanish to her partner before coming back with the paperwork and keys.

"Hola." The hotel bellhop scanned the room ticket and plunked away on the keyboard behind the countertop. My eyes strained to focus when from behind me the sound of energetic voices echoed.

I was feeling jet-lagged but energy rushed through me in harmony with a gust of warm salty beach air when a cluster of girls in summery colourful dresses started taking selfies and posed for staged pictures in the lobby atrium. The tallish brunette turned my way and smiled.

It had to be Stef.

I smiled so hard it hurt my cheeks and my heart raced recognizing Stefani's familiar face. Her peep-top stilettos clicked quickly on the terracotta floor the folds of her airy low cut white knee-high dress swaying as she jumped into me with a crushing hug.

"Zach, you made it!" Stefani's joyful but slightly inebriated French kiss tasted like dessert pastries mixed with cheap Mexican wine. "I came earlier but you weren't here. When I checked the flight it said you'd be late so -"

"I'm so glad to - to see you, Stefani!" I sucked in her sweet saliva coated tongue, as if it was her ripe clitoris. With my unrelenting hug, Stef lifted off of the ground, kicking her polished black high heels in the air.

This was going to be the best vacation ever!

12