Becoming Toni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hold that pose,' he said, and lifted me up standing me down on my feet.

'You've got warm hands,' I said.

'That's a good thing isn't it.'

'Well if the adage, cold hands means warm heart, it must follow that warm hands means cold heart. Extrapolating that, it means cold heart equals axe murderer.'

'Ahh, you've got me there but my axe is at the sharpeners, what sort of guy uses a blunt axe?'

'The blunt weapon you used on me, is the only one I want, ever.'

'You're the only one I want to give it to.' We kissed again, he was a great kisser and I felt like I was getting better at it.

'Would you like to come straight here next week?' Dave asked.

'Yes.' It was easy as that, a chance to experience again, the kind of loving I could get used to. His relaxed, gentle manner and handsome looks had me hooked. Was I in love? Or is this lust? I knew I wanted him to shag me again but was that all?

I had cum without wanking, does this mean I would need to be fucked to cum ever again? Certainly, I'd never ejaculated as much before and without touching myself either.

It gave me a lot to think about.

The following Wednesday I took a bus to a stop near his flat. I checked the time, he should be there by now. This feeling in my tummy, is it excitement or fear? He was a gentleman before but what if he was rough with me today?

My footsteps slowed, it hadn't occurred to me that last week could be just a ploy, I could be overpowered so easily, I'm short and weigh little more than seven Stone. I'm there at his door, my upper teeth worrying at my lower lip. Should I stay? The door opened, Dave smiled,

'I saw you on CCTV.'

'Oh,' I hadn't thought of that, apparently it covers the front of his block. He opened the door wide and in I went. The room was just as neat as before, except a pair of stockings were drying on a radiator. He noticed my glance,

'Julie left those in the wash basket, I wondered, would you wear them?' He hurried on, 'You're so smooth and slim, I'm sure they'll look good on you.'

I realize I look more like a girl, he made me feel more like a girl but I'd never considered wearing stockings.

'It would make you look sexy.' he added.

Well if it was sexy he wanted, why not? He helped me strip off, I picked them up, not realising just how light they were, almost like spider's webs. I stood wondering how to actually get them on.

'Let me,' he said, and promptly knelt and took them from me. He rolled them up and told me to point one foot, I did so, holding the radiator. He deftly rolled them up my leg, the feeling was strange, cool and tight. The top went quite a long way up my leg, finishing some four inches below my balls.

He did my other leg, and the feeling was wonderful, I don't know if I looked sexy but I certainly felt it. The coolness hadn't stopped, it felt great, I smiled.

'You look gorgeous,' he said. I could feel the heat from my face as I blushed,

'Thanks.'

Dave unhooked a mirror from the bathroom and showed me the vision of lovliness that I had become. I was surprised and really flattered that my body looked so good. Dave kissed me, he paused, seeming to screw up courage.

'There's just one more thing,' he looked at the floor embarrassed, 'Would you wear a teddy for me.'

'Sorry, you've lost me there.'

He held up a silky garment, like a thin strapped T shirt.

'Yeah, why not, but only if it makes me look sexy.' I laughed, seeing the relief in his face, he really was worried I might throw a wobbly. I held it up seeing which way was the front, putting it over my head and struggling with the thin straps.

The silky feel as it settled around me was wonderful, better than the stockings but it didn't reach down to them. The hem reached past my navel but my dick appeared to lift its head to see what the new feeling was about. These new sensations were making me hard, I half turned toward the mirror. Dave held up his hand,

'Stay just like that, let me take a photo.' I was a bit wary,

'No, I don't want to be recognized.'

'Its okay, I'll cut off your head.'

'I knew you were an axe murderer!' I shouted, laughing. He took the photo, right at that moment. I ran over to him and clung on hs arm as he brought the picture on screen. It captured the moment, I was laughing, it made me look beautiful, the clothes made me look ravishing. I started to sound serious,

'You can't upload this anywhere, I've got a stiffy.'

'This is just for us and if you don't trut me, I can edit it so your face can't be seen.'

'No leave it, that's the best picture of me, ever. Just promise me you won't upload it.'

'I'll upload you,' he said, holding me around the waist and lifting me up, my legs went to each side of him as he lowered me. I'd put Vaseline up my bum before I arrived but without any foreplay I doubt he would get anywhere. He lowered me gently, I could feel his cock probing along my perineum behind my balls, until, he was at my entrance.

I was in an awkward position to accept him, even though I had been practising all week. The blunt object of my desire blundered around, pressing harder than ever before, due to my weight bearing down on it. I strained to open up, just as he thrust up at me, the coincidence caused him to slip in.

Not by much but for blind luck we did quite well. I struggled to keep my ass wide as he sweated trying to keep his cock straight to skewer me. I gradually slid down his cock, the feeling was incredible, without the Vaseline it would probably have been impossible, even so, the ingress was not as easy as before.

I looked toward the mirror, I could just see my ass and his legs. He's been taking all my weight for some time now, I eased down onto his cock, my own was squashed against his belly. I said,

'Put me on the bed.' To do that, he had to walk a little way, difficult for him but lovely for me, his cock slid inside me almost like a pendulum. He sat on the edge of the bed, my legs went across the duvet, then he turned and dropped me heavily on my side.

I think at that point, he drove in deeper than ever before, at least it felt that way, my leg was trapped beneath him, the other on top of his waist, I was almost doing the splits and he was driving in at the same time. I groaned, this was what I had dreamed of all week long. He went at me like a rabbit, going for over the top theatrics, we laughed.

He relaxed into a slower but still enthusiastic fuck. I started to get that feeling deep within me that I needed, like a glowing pulse at first, soon it became a throbbing, spreading thoughout my whole being.

I was engulfed in this blossoming sensation, Dave was pushing me toward an orgasmic peak. He was not far behind, his breathing had quickened, his thrust were more forceful. I was on the edge, a vortex swirling before me. I was trembling, someone cried out, it sounded like me.

All of a sudden, a force, greater than anything I'd known, pulsed through me. In my imagination, I rose up, cresting it like a surf boarder, then I came. I shuddered, my limbs seemed to belong to someone else, all I was aware of , was a kind of eruption within me and an out-pouring from my cock. It was as if I were a fire hose, flailing and spouting endlessly.

In the midst of all this Dave had cum, driving his cock in deep, spurting his love for me with a passion beyond all else.

We just held each other, sweating and panting. Our legs were almost inextricably entwined, we slowly untangled ourselves, then kissed as never before. He rose on one arm,

'You were really woderful, do you know that?'

'I could do with telling - just a few million more times.

'I think it was the stockings and the feel of you in that teddy, you're more seductive than any girl I've known.'

'Well thanks - I think.'

'You make a really beautiful girl, are you okay with that?

'I hadn't thought about it, but the sex we just had was the best ever.'

'You made it the best with your looks and the way you acted once you wore those clothes.'

'What? I acted differently?'

'Just the most sexy person I've seen in my life.'

'I've never been called sexy before.'

'Believe me, you changed, becoming both sultry and sex bomb rolled into one. I almost couldn't keep up with you.'

'Perhaps I should call you Toni? It suits you better.

And so, as Toni, I began to dress as a girl, thrilling to the soft silks and nylons that were on offer. Of course Dave was on offer just about any time I wanted, well, once I'd moved in, anyway.

12