Big Fat Cock: Egged On

Story Info
Kevin gets his bullies’ girlfriend, the principal and more.
14.3k words
4.81
146.1k
273
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Kevin gets his bullies' girlfriend, the principal and more.

Note 1: This is dedicated to the real Jeni who told me about this BIG FAT COCK... although her story wasn't told in the prior stories, and it isn't in this one either... but perhaps in a few more chapters. (This series is already very long, but I ain't done yet!)

Note 2: This is the ninth part in a lengthy series about a nerd's discovery of the power from having a BIG, FAT COCK can have.

BIG FAT COCK: A Hot Mommy Seduced is a lengthy tale where Kevin learns from his divorced father, who has often been out of the family picture, that having a BIG FAT COCK makes a man irresistible to women. Kevin begins using this power on a few MILFs, then experiments more widely with his newfound power as he gears up to using it to seduce his ultimate fantasy conquest: his own mother.

BIG FAT COCK: Anal Mommy has Kevin taking his mother's last forbidden hole while having some fun with a kinky roleplay. It also has Kevin learning more about his mother's slut past, and it sets up Kevin's plan to give his sexual mentor and talented cock sucker Ms. Chan a special gift... his cock in her other holes.

BIG FAT COCK: Double Penetration Fun has Kevin, with the help of his submissive mother, giving his paraplegic sexual advisor an amazing sex-filled birthday.

BIG FAT COCK: Dumb Cheerleader has Kevin feeling a little insecure about scoring a girl on his own. After a lengthy discussion with his guru Ms. Chan, he uses his BFC to seduce and dominate a hot blonde.

BIG FAT COCK: Eating Asian has Kevin meeting Ms. Chan's visiting niece from Japan, with whom he not only practices his oral skills, but also takes her virginity. That night at the niece's hotel he dines on three Japanese pussies and fucks the three Japanese beauties during his first foursome.

BIG FAT COCK: Ebony Sinners, where after a morning wake-up blow job and fucking from his Mom, Kevin engages in two wicked encounters while they're at church. First, a rendezvous as the service starts with one of his pets in the preacher's office, the Minister's wife Mrs. Grady, and then after learning the identities of a few of Mrs. Grady's lesbian churchgoing pets, he's surprised to be called back to the same office for an anal encounter with eighty-year-old black choir leader Mrs. Baker.

BIG FAT COCK: Educating Mrs. Walker, where Kevin seduces a teacher in her home when he's supposed to be tutoring her asshole son. He also fucks the son's girlfriend and cucks him while he fucks the son's mother and the son's girlfriend.

BIG FAT COCK: Effing Foursome, where Kevin experiences his dream foursome with the amazing Mom and daughter from across the street, as well as his Mom.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Big Fat Cock: Egged On

The next morning I woke up still tired... shooting ten loads in a single day can do that... load number ten being in my Mom's pussy in her bed, since these days I was sleeping full time with her. After the Gradys left, we'd showered together and shared a nightcap... meaning a leisurely 69 followed by an old school missionary fuck... before I unloaded my double-digit load into her warm pussy.

I got up, showered, and went down the street to Ms. Chan's, not having seen her at all yesterday... crazy to unleash ten loads, with none of them going as usual into Ms. Chan's mouth.

I let myself in the door and she quipped, "Kevy! Long time no cum."

I laughed as I walked up to her, whipped out my dick, and slid it into her amazing mouth, which was always a great way to start my day, "I've only missed one day."

She didn't respond, but instead bobbed on my cock like she hadn't played with it for an eternity.

This being my first load of the morning, and since I was between her amazingly skilled suctioning lips, I gifted her with her morning treat in only a couple minutes.

She swallowed every drop, backed off, and said, "Yum."

"Agreed," I said.

"So I assume you had a great day yesterday," she said, after taking a sip of coffee to chase down my cum.

"It was pretty wild," I said. "I'm sorry I never made it over here."

"No worries, Kevy," she smiled. "I understand you're getting very popular, so your time is precious."

"I'll always have time for you," I said, meaning it.

"That's so sweet, Kevy," she said. "But I do understand you can't visit me every day."

"Oh, I can do that, "I said. "Well... almost every day."

"I mean coming here and coming," she smiled.

"Right, thanks," I said... she was always so understanding and sweet.

"But you and your mother's birthday surprise wicked double penetration, plus our many discussions, have gotten me thinking."

"They have?"

"Yes, it's time for me to put myself back out there."

"I agree two hundred percent."

"Kevy, that's mathematically impossible," she teased.

"Fine," I said, shaking my head. "In that case, I nonmathematically but wholeheartedly support your decision."

"Thanks," she said. "While your discovery of the power of your big, fat cock has been a sexual awakening for you, our conversations, blow jobs and fucking have also reawakened my long-lost self-confidence."

"That's great!" I said, sincerely happy for her... since nobody else I knew deserved to be in a mutually supportive relationship as much as she did... at least if that's what she wanted.

"And it's all because of you and your big cock," she said, having such a nasty mouth for such a sweet woman.

"You mean my big, fat cock," I corrected her.

"Yes indeed, your big... fat... mouth-filling... pussy-stretching... and asshole-destroying cock," she said wickedly. "Is that better?"

"Fuck, I love your wicked mouth," I said, her sexy repartee keeping my cock hard even after I'd just deposited a load in her mouth.

"Makes sense, you certainly use it a lot," she replied.

"I'd love to use it again right now, but I have to get to school," I said.

"I'd love you and your mother to fuck the shit out of me again," she said. "That is if you can find enough time to plug my ass between doing all your other cock-hungry sluts."

"I'll be sure to schedule you in," I said, kissing her cheek.

"Bye, Kevy," she said.

I waved bye for now, and headed to school.

....

I was just entering the hallway when Amber, one of the cheerleaders, greeted me. She was dressed in a colourful dress and to my approval, nylons. I wondered if they were the same ones I'd given her.

"Kevin," she said, stepping away from two of her pretty friends... all three of them pretty, but Amber was the prettiest. She'd never given me the time of day before she'd discovered (and fucked) my big, fat cock.

"Hi, Amber," I greeted, not appearing looking to see her, but not blowing her off either.

She leaned into me and whispered, her hot breath in my ear feeling really good, and her perfume drawing me in, "Do you like me wearing nylons?"

"I do," I approved. "They're very sexy."

"I bought them just for you"

"Good plan," I said, resisting my instinct to add the word 'slut' to that phrase. "I reward girls who do what they're told."

"I like rewards. So can you, um, meet me..." she began, but was interrupted by the douchebag of all douchebags.

"What the fuck are you doing talking to this fat loser?" Ethan asked her with his usual arrogance. "I'm way better than you," he added, sneering in my face.

Amber's next words would seal her fate... even if she didn't realize it.

And to my surprise, and obviously also to Evan's and his pair of jock junior packmates, plus as well as Ethan's girlfriend Cherry's, Amber stood up on her hind legs and barked loudly, "Fuck off, Evan!"

"Huh? You on your period or something?" Evan asked disbelievingly like the asshole he was.

"No, I'm just sick of watching you treat other guys as if you're better than them, which you're obviously not," Amber said angrily. She was defending me... and other guys like me... in a way I'd never imagined possible... the power of BFC was spreading more widely than just into more sexual intimacy.

"I am better than any of them," he insisted, looking at me like I was gum on his shoe.

"Trust me, scumbag," Amber said, giving him a smirk. "You're not."

"I'm one of the best jocks in the school, so stay away from our women," Evan warned me, ignoring Amber but shoving me.

"Hey, all my women come to me. I can't help it if the ladies like me better than you," I shrugged, a small crowd gathering around us.

"Yeah potbelly, you're obviously quite the ladies' man," he scoffed.

"I haven't had any complaints," I said, refusing to back down from this small-dicked asshole who was hiding his inadequacies behind his excessive muscles and testosterone-fed bravado. Having a big dick, getting lots of hot chicks in the past week, and now having a hot cheerleader standing up for me, was really enhancing my growing confidence; I refused to be a wallflower anymore. If anything, it was time for me to stand up to Ethan and to all the dickhead Ethans of the world.

"Of course you haven't," he scoffed, "because you never score. Just stay out of my face."

He then swaggered away.

Cherry, Ethan's girlfriend, didn't follow him, but grabbed Amber and tugged her aside. All I heard was, "What the hell were you doing even talking to that loser?"

I didn't catch Amber's response, but then Cherry got mad and stormed off, and soon all the jocks and cheerleaders were gone, and the rest of the crowd dispersed too, likely disappointed they hadn't gotten to see a bigger show. Or better yet, a fight.

I headed toward my first class, catching sight of Heather reaching into her locker. It was so weird. I'd fucked lots of women this weekend: a cheerleader, three Asians, Mrs. Grady, an eighty-year-old choir director, a schoolteacher, Tamara, of course my mother, and more. Yet whenever I saw Heather (always just admiring her from a distance) I felt something different.

It wasn't lust.

It wasn't hoping for even more sex.

No, I just wanted to do innocent things... like kissing her cheek. Or holding her hand. Maybe carrying her books home for her sometime.

I shook my head in confusion.

How could I be enjoying the great fortune I'd had during this past week, with even more good fortune appearing every time I turned around, and then still be longing for someone but feel too shy even to speak to her?

I walked past her, steadfastly resisting my urge to look, and continued on to class.

It was between classes when another cheerleader, Emily, handed me a note without even looking at my face, and then scuttled away without a word.

"Thanks," I said as she walked away... her super short skirt leaving little to the imagination.

Being curious, of course I opened it. Meet me in room three behind the gym. At the next break. A. Not E for Emily, but A. Was this note from Amber? It seemed likely.

I had no idea there even were any rooms behind the gym, but it appeared I was about to get the treat of dropping another load in Amber.

I smiled... A growing number of girls and women couldn't get enough of my cock.

I attended my next class and then headed for this mysterious room three... recalling Amber once telling me the cheerleaders had a private room where they sometimes shared some sapphic fun.

I reached the room, not at all fazed about the probability I'd be late to my next class. I knocked, Amber opened the door and tugged me in.

As soon as she closed and locked the door, she dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about this ramrod since Saturday."

She hungrily fished out my cock while I said, "Thanks for standing up for me, but you didn't have to. I'm used to dealing with Ethan."

"I'm just sick of his assholery," she said, extracting my cock.

"Yeah, it's sad when guys like him peak in high school, and then just fade away."

"Yeah, except for being an adequate athlete, he doesn't have much going for him," she agreed before taking my cock in her mouth.

I enjoyed her blow job for a couple minutes before asking, "Do you want my load down your throat, on your face, or in your pussy?"

"If I get to choose, then please fuck me," she said, standing up and bending over. She pulled down her plaid skirt to reveal no panties and a fresh pair of thigh high stockings. "After I left you, I skipped off to the mall and bought a few more pairs, just for you."

"Good girl," I said, stepping behind her and slapping her firm ass.

"I'm happy you like," she giggled, and wiggled her ass. God, was she hot and slutty, but she didn't have a lot upstairs... so she'd likely become my schooltime Mrs. Dieks... someone I could just drop my load into whenever I needed any old hole to fuck. I know that sounds crass and a little too much like my old man, but it was the truth. But on the other hand, she wasn't quite as low on the totem pole as Mrs. Dieks, since she'd had enough pluck to stand up to Ethan for me. Like I told her, it wasn't necessary, but I still appreciated it.

"Ah, but I think it's you who likes," I said, sounding as dumb as she did while I was saying it, as I slid into her pussy.

"Oh, yes Kevin, I fucking love your dick," she moaned as I filled her pussy.

"You understand that I expect you to be available whenever I summon you," I said as I slammed into her.

"Summon?" she asked with a wild moan.

"You really are a dumb slut," I said as I roughly fucked her... grabbing her ponytail.

"Oh God, I love being your dumb slut," she moaned, too dumb even to know I was putting her down.

"'Summon' means that whenever I want to drop a load, I'll text you and you'll come to me immediately," I explained with a sigh.

"Oh, I certainly will," she replied, although I wasn't sure if she meant she'd come to meet me or she'd have an immediate orgasm.

"Do you want to be my cum bucket slut?" I asked as I slammed into her.

"Yesssss," she moaned, her orgasm already imminent just from a few deep, hard thrusts... the magic of my big, fat cock.

"Then say the words," I ordered, pulling out of her, expecting to hear a desperate response.

"Oh, Kevin, shove that fat cock back in my pussy," she pleaded, looking back at me with lust she couldn't be faking... making me think we could make a pretty damn authentic porn flick.

"No, I meant make me a pledge," I rephrased it, slapping her ass with my hard cock.

"Okay, got it. Kevin, I promise always to be your slutty cum bucket, and you can use me anytime you want," she promised.

"Which will eventually include your asshole," I warned.

"I'm sure you'll tear it apart, but I'll do it for you anyway," she said, her lust still making decisions for her... the glazed look in her eyes was something I was getting used to. "Now, please. Shove that fat cock deep in my pussy!"

I generously did as she requested.

"Oooooooh, fuck!" Amber screamed loud enough to wake the dead... I hoped it wasn't also loud enough for us to get caught.

"Come, you dirty whore," I ordered as I fucked her furiously.

"Oh God, Kevin, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, fuck, yes," she babbled before screaming even louder when her orgasm tore through her petitely perfect body.

Feeling her wetness flooding all over my cock as I slid in and out of her had my balls ready to erupt, and after another dozen or so thrusts I pulled out and spun her around, whereupon she quickly dropped to her knees and opened her mouth like the trained slut she already was.

"Give me your load, Kevin," she begged, offering me her face.

"You want my load spurting all over your pretty face?"

"Yes, coat my face with your cum," she agreed, looking up at me with adoring lust... even after her orgasm, which was still sending aftershocks of pleasure through her. She was still completely enamoured of my cock.

"Oh yeah, take it, slut," I ordered as I erupted all over her... some going in her hair, most of it on her face, and a little on her dress.

"Holy shit!" said a shocked voice from behind me.

I looked around and saw Cherry staring at us in complete shock.

Before Amber could turn her head or speak, I slid my cock back into her mouth and ordered, "Clean me up, slut."

"What the fuck are you doing?" Cherry squealed.

"What's it look like? I'm using my slut," I answered, as to my surprise, Amber resumed bobbing... meaning my cock was more important to her than her reputation.

"Not you, jackass," Cherry said in disgust. "Amber, stop that!"

I pulled out of Amber's mouth and 'just happened to' give Cherry an excellent look at my cock. "Like what you see?"

She scoffed, even though it was obvious she was mightily impressed by what she saw between my legs, "Yeah... I mean no!"

"Cherry, I can explain," Amber said, standing up.

"You can explain why you're sucking a nerd's dick, taking a facial, and letting him call you a slut?"

"You forgot to mention I fucked her too," I added, holding my body sideways to her, which gave her the best view of both the length and girth of my impressive member.

"Cherry, I have a perfect explanation. His dick is amazingly big, and he really knows how to fuck. The end," Amber said, remaining on her knees with my load all over her face.

"Jesus Christ, Amber," Cherry shouted. "You're committing social suicide!"

"Have you even looked at his dick?" Amber demanded. "It's fucking awesome! I can't resist it and neither should you."

"Yes, take a good look, Cherry," I said, confidence oozing from me... knowing from experience a couple of good peeks would awaken a side of her she couldn't control... or at least that had been my experience ever since my big, fat cock discovery.

"Yeah, it's big; so what?" Cherry said, glancing down at it and not showing any of the reverence every other woman had given it... usually at first glance... which was usually with utter fascination and lust.

"Only big? It's fucking huge," Amber objected to Cherry damning me with faint praise, and not at all embarrassed to be caught in flagrante with nerdy me, which was a pleasant change when I was at school. "And it's so fucking fat, it really fills me up."

"Amber, it's only a dick," Cherry argued, apparently still not impressed, even though she did take another glance at it... this time for a bit longer. "And the main thing is he's pitifully beneath your social status."

Despite her dissing me, my confidence was at an all-time high, and sensing she was hiding some intrigue behind her façade of I'm-better-than-anyone, I strolled over to give her a much better look at my dick. "Want to see it closer up?"

"God, no," Cherry grimaced in disgust, even though she hadn't even glanced at the nearby presentation.

"No, you really do want to," I disagreed, not at all discouraged since she and her friends had been judging me for my entire life, so that expression on her face was forever engrained in my memories. But the new me wasn't backing down. I smirked just like her boyfriend had smirked at me earlier, saying, "I know for a fact I'm much bigger than your tiny-dicked boyfriend."

"Excuse me?" Cherry asked.

"I mean there's no way you could possibly get off from Ethan's tiny dick," I said. "Fuck, anything that size shouldn't even be called a dick! It might qualify as a cocktail sausage, but no better than that"

"Now you've done it! When I tell him what you just said, he's gonna kill you," Cherry threatened.