All Comments on 'Becoming Victoria'

by Writer345

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice job

Occasional grammar issues but very, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love the story line

Now if only I could go through that with out losing my ability to get a hard on! You need to do a follow up about Victoria loved this one!!

Writer345Writer345about 7 years agoAuthor
Sequel?

Thanks for the comments. I actually wrote this story to introduce Dr Lakshmi Gupta who will probably crop up again at some time in the future. I have not had much success in being able to complete sequels as such, instead I try to concentrate on recurring characters and institutions, such as "The Fish on a Bicycle", the Lesbian Club supposedly situated in Birmingham, UK. Both the club and its members crop up in many of my stories.

As for actual sequels, I have had several going for eighteen months but am finding them very difficult and although I have promised them after several other of my stories, I am not sure that they will ever materialize despite my good intentions..

ScargoScargoabout 7 years ago
Me next please

I would love the transformation and new life of Victoria, with penis removal also. I'd also love to have a smooth pussy mound in my see through panties.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

I guess, but not my cup of tea. I love forceful women in the bedroom, and other ways too, but, I cherish the intimacy with my wife so much more. There is no more intimacy when someone else is involved, so this really tore the lid off of that idea. I have dressed up like a slut by my wife and had some public exposure, and humiliation to go along with it, and enjoyed it all, but again, it was between myself and my wife. This story had me thinking about retribution before I got through the first page.

I would have gone through SRS if the wife and I agreed, but that was never on the table, at least for us, maybe it would be for another couple, but that wasn't on this couples thoughts either was it. Well written in concept, but not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As I get older....

.... I feel more feminine. Maybe I should take estrogen and become more womanly instead of trying futilely to remain manly. Any have any experience with this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sighs

can't get into the whole man hate story anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stop

This story literally makes no sense. Where is the motivation for anything that happens? A wife is caught cheating so they tie the husband up and turn him to a woman against his will? There is literally no motive. The husband has only talked about his wonderful marriage and wife, but she cheats on him and then tries to chop his dick off? Ridiculous.

joln321joln321about 7 years ago

Do Vasectomies or Castration Reduce a Man's Sex Drive?

Sex after a vasectomy shouldn't be any different than it was before the procedure. The surgery doesn't touch the blood vessels or nerves involved in erections and ejaculation, and it doesn't reduce a man's ability to have or enjoy sex. It only eliminates fertility. Vasectomy should have no effect on:Sex drive. The ability to have or maintain erections,Ejaculation,Orgasms as castration and Vasectomies only eliminate the sperm which means the male cannot make babies. That's all. The vast majority of the fluids known as cum is produced in the Prostrate gland. The Testicles only produce the sperm which is added to the ejaculate. While in some men it greatly reduces the want or desire for sex, In others, it's quite the opposite. The Lust factor is all mental. My opinion,

Writer345Writer345about 7 years agoAuthor
To Joln321

An excellent summary, thank you for your contribution which I will keep in mind should I revisit this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Escape?

There is no escape, Victoria will be a girl forever!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

I guess. A cheating wife. Are wives in India, any different than the ones everywhere else, no. There doesn't seem to be any feel of loss from hubby, so what's wrong with that picture? Where's the anger, jealousy, hate, love? Then there is the retribution, that those people have coming.

I love being dominated by a woman. I love getting dressed up and playing games with my wife. Even if he had wanted some or all of what happened, there was no love anywhere in this story. At least not by my definition. I say retribution would be a high priority. He could start with his IT background on them.

This story could easily go to a second or third chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dream come true

This would be absolute heaven for me, to be fully feminised and made to serve is my deepest desire. Any dominant females out there are welcome to abuse me in this way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
delightful

Wouldn't want it to happen to me but enjoyed the story

graymangazergraymangazerover 6 years ago

Wonderful concept but like a previous story I though it could be much more.

Castration aside, being dominated and feminized by not one, but three women, is a lovely fantasy.

I think Victor might have resisted a little more; having his balls chopped off didn't seem to bother him overmuch, and there was never a mention that he might try to escape. Again, a little characterization could explain a lot.

Good story but could have been longer, and personally I would have enjoyed seeing the women dominating him a bit more, in the conventional sense.

Dr Gupta is a wonderful character by the way, if it wasn't for her love of forced surgery she'd be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cumming

This was so hot! I could only get through 2 paragraphs before cumming again.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago
Unbelievable and therefore idiotic!

No normal person would react like this! Off to the police and the sluts are in jail! One lawyer and the slut wife is divorced and the other is sued! But it is your imagination and you wanted to satisfy your preference! Alright!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thats nit how castrations works

Ok the whole idea of becoming docile from castration comes purely from one study into rats in humans our best idea comes from detransition oatients or others who had acidents the hormonal imbalance caused by such an issue alone can lead to depression loathing and emotional outbursts in recent years since who knew the rat study was like 30+ years ago we now know testostirone is a minor hormone in fight or flight nit a dominent one adrenalin plays a far larger role in agression aswell as it would flip how fight or flight readts at most.

Studies of agression find females are more likely to preform social agression than physical or verbal social agression is a term for sorrading rumours or going behind peoples back add that to spite and hate having no link to testostrione in the first place its like the whole turture so one who has info you cant actualy kill them or you lose info castration would realisticaly led to somone telling police killing h8 mwuld of been the only logical answer the docter is dumb how did she get a phd

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

I like the story-line. I'm left a bit confused, thought. This is a fiction story, so I'm ok with some of the medical details others have mentioned. What I wanted more of was him explaining more of his acceptance & attraction to being what he's become. That never came through in a convincing way.

I still liked the story, and hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really bad. The women would be in prison and he'd be living on a tropical island for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was okay ......to much missing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wish this were me. I am a sissy faggot.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You should have stayed single but he was not thinking straight

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWriter345@Writer345
179 Followers
I was born at a very early age and of mixed parentage: one male one female. I have a major interest in exploring the phenomenon of the very strong woman, particularly strong and dominant lesbians and find this the ideal medium for this exercise. As a biologist I am fascinat...