All Comments on 'Becoming Who We Are Ch. 04'

by vanmyers86

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

With a mother like that, who needs enemies!

5

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelalmost 3 years ago

I really love how this is progressing. Looking forward to the next installment :)

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Worthwhile

Still enjoying the story but nothing to add other than what we've discussed before (a worthwhile piece of work deserving of attention).

YDB95YDB95almost 3 years ago

Mark and Luke's mother is enough to give anyone from a difficult family a flashback! Hard to get through that passage, but well done! Really can't wait to see what becomes of them all next.

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 3 years ago

Makes you feel a lot of sympathy for misunderstood kids. Great job.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
Still very much enjoying this

This continues to be full of twists and turns that keep me invested in the characters and the various plot points. And now onto the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy how the parents have the great disconnect that they wouldn't mind Luke becoming a lawyer when all lawyers do all day is write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving this story. Filled with characters who are engaging and realistic. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanmyers86@vanmyers86
"Becoming Who We Are," a non-erotic novel I wrote several years ago, has been posted. A couple of characters in it also appear in the upcoming Year of Yes, along with a few others from other pieces set in my Pennsylvania universe. I'm here because I love to write and read sto...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES