All Comments on 'Becoming Who We Are Ch. 08'

by vanmyers86

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The drama continues, and I am still enjoying the ride. Jeff's anger is becoming more misplaced, and it's a good thing Melina wasn't hurt worse. I'm nervous about what he'll do next. It's a shame Shelly broke it off with Luke. Perhaps she'll allow herself to reconnect with him. And of course, the pregnancy test result was a huge relief to Julie... assuming it's correct. That would be quite the twist if it wasn't.

rayironyrayironyalmost 3 years ago
Once again you make it easy

to get invested in the characters.

Good ,seamless writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A really long story with absolutely no issues resolved. Reading only for the sake of reading does nothing for me. It is now chapter 8 and I am still waiting for someone to become "who they are". I will check back just to see if there is any hope of a conclusion. Otherwise, I'm gone for good.

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 3 years ago

As OneAuthor said, it was a shame that Shelly marched out on Luke, but I'm expecting them to get together again. The characters are so relatable, they seem like family and I cringe when I think of something happening to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is great please continue o cant wait for what comes next though my only criticism is that the chapters aren't long enough

1thaiguy1thaiguyalmost 3 years ago

You aren't nice. You get us hooked on a DAILY story then leave us hanging. LoL 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanmyers86@vanmyers86
"Becoming Who We Are," a non-erotic novel I wrote several years ago, has been posted. A couple of characters in it also appear in the upcoming Year of Yes, along with a few others from other pieces set in my Pennsylvania universe. I'm here because I love to write and read sto...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES