All Comments on 'Becoming Whole'

by Lunanul

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Brilliant Idea!

A new voice, and clear as a bell once struck. The "invisible" person becomes visible. Just because "disabled", as the world would have it, or

"physically challenged" (as if your life was a challenge of your choosing, as if you voluntarily entered this race), doesn't mean you or those like you aren't sexual beings. Your story took me back 50 years to a young poet in a wheelchair, whose person and poetry broke my heart (she already had a boyfriend). So I wrote a short poem: "When Satan tried to kill the poet girl/He aimed for her heart/But the bastard missed/And hit her legs." Go on, writer/poet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

i would love to read more of your stories. even more to experience one. you describe the perfect woman

LunanulLunanulover 13 years agoAuthor
You and me both…

Dear anonymous,

Wow. That's the first time I ever heard anyone, especially a stranger, call me, or anyone like me, a perfect woman. See, I know it was a story, but it is a dream I have had. And I plan to base all my stories on someone like me. I may not always have them use a wheelchair like I do, but they will be similar.

Don't worry, I just submitted more. Thank you for the encouragement.

And as far as wanting to experience it in addition to reading it, so do I.good Lord, so do I… :-)

LunanulLunanulabout 12 years agoAuthor
I'm still here!

I wanted everyone to know that I'm still here and still thinking of different things to post. I've just been suffering from a severe lack of inspiration in this department, though. Don't give up on me!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
greatly arousing

Thank you for writing this Nice twist..

parawaparawaover 8 years ago
Great work!

5 stars, and I want more. This is a little different and refreshing- very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Beautiful!!! Sexy. Arousing. You did amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous