Becoming Your Slave

Story Info
Used and Enslaved.
1k words
3.97
28.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is a special day and I am no where near prepared for it. We have talked for quite some time now and today we will meet. I am scared as hell. You have seen pictures of me, but I have none of you. I do not know what I am getting myself into. But I do know I need this, I have asked for it, begged you for it. You remind me in your latest letter that I begged you for this. So, I suppose I need to get ready for you.

I shower and shave. There is not a stitch of hair anywhere lower than my head. My hair is pulled back in two decent length pig tails. I blush as I do my light makeup. You want me to look young for you, real young. I hope I can please you. I slowly take the nipple clamps you sent me and put them on. I wince and moan at the same time. They hurt, but not in a bad way. Next comes your special gift. A remote-controlled vibrator. I smile and kiss it, slowly taking it into my mouth. I picture it being your cock as I suck on it. I gently pull the chain for my clamps and moan as the pain makes me wet. The vibrator slowly goes in, after I rub it over my clit, wishing I had the remote. Then comes my dress. It is short and tight, but also childish with its glitter and rainbows. I can barely get into it. It hardly covers my tits, squeezing them and making them stand out. I feel like half my ass is showing. You ordered me not to wear any underwear tonight. My shoes are a little pair of Mary Janes.

I take the bus to where we are to meet. I do not know how I will know you, but you will know me. I wait, nervously tugging on my hair. A few minutes before we are to meet I go outside and around the corner of the building, to stand in the shadows. I am facing the wall, bracing against it, my ass sticking out and legs spread. The minutes tick by. Suddenly the vibrator kicks to life. I gasp and stifle a moan.

As the vibrator buzzes in my cunt, I feel a hand on my ass. I do not move. I do not know if it is you, but you told me that I was to let anyone do what they wanted to me. The hand goes under my little dress and begins squeezing my ass. I am moaning, close to cuming as I am being groped by a stranger.

"What a fucking whore, just waiting here to be fondled." A voice in my ear makes me jump. A hand slides to my wet cunt and I moan more. "You just want to be used, don't you, filthy slut?" The vibrator is slowly being tugged on. I nod silently and shove my ass further out. The vibrator is pulled out and pressed against my clit. "Cum, fuckslut!" I do as I am ordered, tensing and shaking as my hips buck. There is laughter behind me, from more than one person.

I tense and start to turn. I am slammed against the wall and several fingers are shoved into my cunt. "You asked for this, begged for it, bitch, no backing out now." It is you fingering me as several others look on. I am blushing and whining softly. "That's it! Relax and it will go so much easier for you. For now. Later you WILL scream for me. Now cum!" I cum, moaning loudly, as you finger me through my orgasm. When I am done, you spin my around to face you and shove your fingers into my mouth, down my throat. I gag and struggle a little. There is more laughter.

"Good little fuck toy." You praise me as you turn me to face the others. There are four rather rough looking guys there. You shove me towards them, laughing as I stumble and go to my knees. "You all have three hours to do whatever you want, boys. Just remember, I want it all recorded. This cunt is my newest sex slave. I want to put her all over the 'net." There is laughter as I try to scramble to my feet.

I am dragged to a van and shoved into the back. There are no seats, just a mattress that I land on. Immediately there is a body on top of me, tearing my dress off and pulling delightedly on my nipple clamps. I have no time to struggle before I have a tongue forcing its way into my mouth. There is laughter as my legs are spread and fingers are shoved into my cunt. Other hands find my clamps and tug on them hard. Through all of this, I can see the flash of a camera and the blink of a recorder.

I lost count of how many times I came; of how many times I was fucked. I do not know when I passed out, or how I ended up laying on the side of the building. But you are there now, helping me to my feet and telling me how good I have been, as you walk me to your car.

I am worn out enough to fall asleep on the way to where ever you are taking me. I wake up to you gently shaking me. Shivering, I get out of the car, wearing only my shoes, my nipple clamps had been pulled off earlier with my clothing. You have taken me to the middle of nowhere. I am scared and unprepared for what comes next.

Your hand grabs my throat and you press against me. "You are mine now." That is all you say and my knees go weak. Barely staying on my feet, I feel you carefully putting a collar around my neck. You lead me by a chain leash to the house and down to the basement. There you leave me, chained to the wall, with nothing but a mattress and a blanket.