Becumming a Slave to My Wife's Feet

Story Info
A dominant wife enslaves her husband with her feet.
4.7k words
4.54
27.2k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday evening and I am where I belong. On my knees at my wife's feet, naked, waiting for permission to worship them and her. It's something I have fantasised about for much of my adult life. You see I'm a submissive male with a foot fetish. Something that became apparent to my wife as our relationship developed.

When we are alone I address her as Goddess and she calls me Slut. Outwardly, to all intents and purposes, ours is a typical marriage, based on love and respect. We share the household chores, discuss and agree on decisions affecting all areas of our lives except for one, our love life. When it comes to sex my wife has complete control over it and me. She is my Goddess and I am her submissive Slut.

This is the story of how I became a slave to my wife's feet and our most recent evening of domination and worship.

One of the first things I noticed about my wife, when we first met, were her feet. They were beautiful and it was obvious she took good care of them. I found out later that she had regular pedicures and always wore nail polish, usually dark red.

After we had been dating several months I finally worked up the courage to casually reach out and touch her feet one evening as we watched TV. When it became apparent that she liked my touching her feet, I asked if she would like a foot massage. In response to my question she swivelled around and placed her feet in my lap. I then spent a wonderful, but somewhat sexually frustrating, evening massaging her beautiful feet.

Watching TV and foot massages became something of an evening ritual. My wife would watch her shows while I massaged her feet. We would then go to bed and make love, which, while sexually satisfying, usually left me feeling emotionally unfulfilled. I sensed my wife had similar feelings.

Then one evening it all changed. We were sitting watching TV and my wife went to put her feet in my lap as usual but stopped and suggested that it would be far more comfortable for her if I sat on the floor to massage her feet. I quickly slid to the floor and as I began to massage her feet I noticed a knowing smile on her face as she turned to watch her show.

As I sat on the floor at my wife's feet I reflected on how it felt to have willingly obeyed her seemingly innocent suggestion. I had never been more sexually aroused and I quickly became lost in sub space.

Without thinking I lifted her foot to my mouth and kissed it. I took a deep breath savouring the intoxicating aroma of her foot. It was then that I realised my wife had stopped watching her show and was intently watching me. She slowly raised her other foot to my mouth and watched as I took it in my hands and began to kiss it. She nodded to herself and returned to watching her show while I continued kissing her feet. Later that night as we made love we both experienced amazing orgasms.

The following evening as we finished cleaning up after dinner my wife uttered four words no man likes to hear, "We need to talk."

She headed to the lounge room and was sitting on the couch waiting for me. As I entered the room she motioned me to sit at her feet and instructed me to kiss them. She smiled as I obeyed.

As I kissed her feet she said, "We need to talk about last night and this." This, obviously being my submissiveness and foot fetish.

She began by saying that the previous night's sex had been incredible and that she had never experienced such intense orgasms before. She explained that while she had enjoyed having her feet massaged, last evening was different. Seeing me obey her suggestion to sit at her feet had been an awakening. She couldn't believe how aroused she was by dominating me and, if she was reading me correctly, that I was as equally aroused by obeying her.

She then asked me some direct questions, "Yes or no, do you have a foot fetish?"

I automatically looked down at her feet and whispered, "Yes."

"You'll need to speak up, I didn't hear you," she said and asked the question again.

Still looking at her feet I replied with a more audible, "Yes."

"Look at me," she commanded before asking the next question, "Yes or no, are you a submissive?"

As I obeyed and raised my head I replied, "Yes."

Staring into my eyes, almost challenging me, she asked, "Yes or no, do you want me to dominate you?"

A pleading "Yes," escaped my lips.

With a look of growing satisfaction on her face, she asked, "Yes or no, do you want me to control your orgasms?"

My twitching cock left me in no doubt how much I wanted her to. "Yes," I admitted as my eyes returned to her feet.

Then she said, "Last question and you need to look at me and speak up."

She waited as I obeyed. Satisfied that she was now in total control, she asked, "Yes or no, do you submit to me?"

As I replied, "Yes" I felt a sense of relief and calm sweep over me as I finally embraced my submissive side.

Growing in confidence, my wife savoured her dominance over me. She had never looked more beautiful or sexy as she in turn embraced her dominant side. She started explaining how things were going to be different from now on.

"From now on you will call me Goddess. You will obey my every command. You exist solely for my pleasure. Your body is mine to use however, whenever and where ever I choose. You will be allowed to cum only with my permission."

She didn't ask if I agreed to this new arrangement, she simply said, "You may kiss my feet."

"Thank you Goddess," I said as I leaned forward and began to worship her feet.

She smiled and said, "You'll make such a good little Slut."

And so here we are, a little over a year later. It's Friday evening and I am where I belong. On my knees at my wife's feet, naked, waiting for permission to worship them and her.

As she settled herself on the couch, Goddess looked down at me and commented, "Hmmm, it has been a while since I had you naked on your knees worshipping my feet, hasn't it Slut?"

"Yes Goddess, please may I worship them now?"

"All in good time Slut, first go up to my bedroom and pick out a dildo for me. Oh, and you better grab some lube as well."

I stood up and ascended the stairs to Goddess's bedroom. I opened her toy drawer and picked out her favourite, it was a 9" realistic black dildo, grabbed the lube and headed back downstairs.

As I returned to the lounge room and resumed my position at her feet, Goddess said, "I see you trimmed and shaved this morning Slut. You both look so cute, it makes him look bigger and you more submissive."

"Thank you Goddess," I replied feeling even more naked and vulnerable.

As I handed the dildo to her she laughed and said, "Interesting choice, you enjoy watching your Goddess being fucked by her big black lover, do you Slut?"

"Yes Goddess and I know how much you like how he stretches her."

"Yes, he does Slut, so much more than you do," she teased.

She then stood up and ordered me to remove her panties. As I gently pulled her panties down to her feet, she lifted each one in turn allowing me to remove them completely.

She sat back down on the couch and said, "You can sniff the crotch and lick them clean as a reward."

I raised her panties to my nose taking in her aroma before licking and sucking the crotch. A moan escaped my lips as I savoured the taste of my Goddess's nectar.

"By your moan and the fact that he's hard, I assume you like the smell and taste of your Goddess's wet panties?" she asked.

"Yes Goddess, I love how they smell and taste," I told her honestly.

As she placed both her feet on the floor she said, "That's nice Slut, irrelevant but nice. Now you may lean forward and worship my feet." She sat back and watched as I began to kiss and worship her feet.

After a few minutes she said, "I do love having a submissive foot slave for a husband. Seeing him naked at my feet worshipping me. You're such a lucky slut, aren't you, to have a Goddess with such beautiful feet?"

Looking up from her feet I replied, "Yes Goddess. Your feet are beautiful and I think about them and you all the time."

As I returned to worship her feet she said, "As you should Slut, as your Goddess I should be all you think about."

She then raised her right foot and told me to kiss her toes. "That's it," she said, "Now lean back a little so that I can rub your cock with my foot." After rubbing him for a minute or so she commented, "Oh my, he's very wet isn't he Slut?"

"Yes Goddess, my panties were wet when I took them off," I replied.

"Were they Slut, maybe I should make you lick them clean too. What do you think, would you like that Slut?" she asked.

"I would Goddess."

She ordered me to get them. As I retrieved my panties and returned to kneel at her feet she said, "Show me." I held them up for her to see.

"They are wet aren't they Slut? Sniff them, hold them up to your nose smell your pre-cum." I turned them around and took a deep breath.

"Now lick them, I want to watch you lick and suck all of your pre-cum off them." I turned my panties inside out and began to lick and suck the wet patch. I took my time savouring the taste of my own pre-cum.

"What a good little slut you are," Goddess commented, "Now back to worshipping my feet."

As I resumed worshipping my Goddess, she began to play with her breasts and nipples. After a couple of minutes she began to moan softly as her nipples hardened, her right hand slowly made its way down to her pussy as her legs opened slightly. Her fingers came to rest on her clit and began to rub it gently.

"Open your mouth Slut," she commanded, "That's it nice and wide, let's see if I can get all my toes in there."

As she pushed her toes into my mouth she said, "Well done, Slut. Now suck them, suck them like you're sucking my lover's cock."

I slowly sucked on her toes, ran my tongue between them and inhaled deeply savouring both the taste and smell of my Goddess's feet. As I continued worshipping her feet Goddess said, "Hold still Slut while I foot-fuck your mouth and try not to gag."

She then commenced to fuck my mouth with her foot. Forcing as much of her foot into it as she could. I was trying hard not to gag on her toes all the while my cock was twitching uncontrollably.

"Slut, why is your cock twitching? Look at it, it's dripping pre-cum all over the floor."

With her foot filling my mouth all I could do was look apologetic and try to moan, "Sorry." Removing her foot from my mouth I quickly caught my breath before answering, "Sorry Goddess, I couldn't help it, it's just that I adore your feet, I love how they smell and taste."

"Do you Slut, that's nice. Now clean up your mess," she ordered. As I shuffled back and leant down to clean the floor with my tongue I heard her say, "That's it, lick all your pre-cum off the floor like a good little Slut."

I quickly licked up the mess I had made on the floor. Once I had finished, Goddess made a show of inspecting the floor and seemingly satisfied sat back and instructed me to touch myself, "Play with him, I want to watch you stroke your cock."

I reached down with my right hand and began to masturbate slowly. "Stroke him harder and keep stroking him, I want to watch you edge yourself," she ordered.

"That's it, keep stroking him until your just about to cum then stop. You're not allowed to cum!" she warned.

As I continued to masturbate Goddess reached over and picked up her black dildo and after rubbing it between the lips of her pussy slowly began to insert it. As she slid it deeper into her pussy she began to moan. I watched, transfixed, as her lover began to slowly fuck my Goddess, his cock looking grotesquely large as it stretched her pussy, all while I knelt at her feet and masturbated.

"Oh god Slut he is so big," she gasped, "It feels like he is impaling me on his beautiful cock." Once she had taken all of his cock she cried out, "Now fuck me, fuck me hard, make me cum on your cock, smother your cock with my juices as a reward for my Slut."

After a couple of minutes she cried out and came all over her lover's cock. As she regained her composure she slowly pulled his cock from her pussy and looking at me, said, "Time for your reward Slut, open your mouth and lick him clean, lick all your Goddess's nectar off her lover's cock."

I opened my mouth and began to eagerly lick and suck his cock. "You are such a slut, look at how hungry you are for his cock," she taunted.

It was hard to argue with her, even if I wanted to. After all, there I was naked on my knees at my Goddess's feet sucking her lover's cock while I continued to stroke my own. As I finished cleaning his cock I remembered to thank them both for my reward.

She instructed me to continue masturbating, "I love watching you stroke your cock, you look so cute and submissive masturbating on command."

Then noticing my fingers she said, "Look at how wet your fingers are getting Slut, they're covered in pre-cum. I bet you'd like to lick them clean too wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Beg Slut, beg me to let you lick your fingers clean," she ordered.

I immediately started to beg, "Please Goddess may I lick my fingers, please can I lick my pre-cum off them? Please let me taste my pre-cum, I want to taste it so badly."

"Yes you may Slut. Lick your fingers and look at me while you're doing it, I want to see the submission in your eyes as you obey me," she ordered.

As I eagerly began to lick and suck my fingers clean my cock began twitching uncontrollably again.

"Your such a slut aren't Slut. Look at your cock, look how hard it is, look at it twitching as you taste yourself. "

When I had finished licking my fingers clean, Goddess asked, "Which do you prefer, the taste of your pre-cum or your cum?"

"The taste of my pre-cum Goddess, but I like being made to eat my cum," I replied.

"You don't need to be made to eat your cum, you love eating it don't you Slut?"

" Yes Goddess, I do," I admitted, "But I like it more when you make me do it."

"I know you do. Now rub your cock on my feet," she directed. I began rubbing the head of my cock along the soles of her feet and under her toes, coating them with my pre-cum.

"You may fuck my feet Slut." I eagerly took her feet in my hands and holding them together began to fuck the soles of her feet, moaning with each thrust.

"Enjoying yourself Slut? Looks like you really like fucking my feet. You want to cum all over them don't you?" she teased.

"Yes Goddess, I'll do anything to be allowed to cum on your feet."

"Well, if your good I might just let you. Now be quiet while I fuck my lover again."

She laid back on the couch and spread her legs as her lover pushed the head of his cock between the lips of her pussy and slowly began to thrust into her. Once his cock was completely inside her he began to fuck her with long, slow steady strokes.

I knelt at Goddess's feet, eyes firmly fixed on her beautiful pussy as her lover slowly fucked her. She slid down deeper into the couch. Opening her eyes and looking at me she ordered me to turn around and lay on my back. Once in position she said, "You may worship my arse while my lover fucks me."

Putting my tongue to work she began to direct me, "That's it, kiss it, lick it, probe it with your tongue." As I flicked my tongue across her anus she continued, "Spread my cheeks and run your tongue up and down between them. That's it, now lick from my pussy up to my arse and back. Keep doing it until I tell you to stop." After a couple of minutes she finally called out, "Stop!"

She sank down even deeper into the couch and said, "Now slowly fuck my arse with your tongue. I want to feel your tongue deep inside me while my lover is fucking me."

Almost immediately my efforts were rewarded as Goddess softly muttered, "Ohhh, that feels so good Slut."

"Thank you, Goddess," I proudly replied.

"Shut the fuck up and get that tongue back to work." Suitably chastened I quickly resumed fucking my Goddess's arse with my tongue.

As my tongue began to tire she ordered me to alternate between fucking her arse and licking her lover's cock, "Think of it as your reward for being such a good little slut."

"Thank you, Goddess," I mumbled.

"What a generous Goddess you have Slut. She lets you lick her arse and her lover's cock all at the same time," she said laughing.

As her lover continued to fuck her I alternated between worshipping my Goddess's arse and licking his cock. I settled into a pattern of tongue-fucking her arse as her lover penetrated her and licking his cock all the way to the head as he withdrew.

As she neared another orgasm she cried out, "Stop!" I knelt up and watched her catch her breath as her lover withdrew one last time. Goddess eventually sat up and looking down at me ordered me to touch myself again.

"Start masturbating Slut, I want to watch you touch yourself again."

As I obeyed she said, "Open your mouth, you can clean my lover's cock while you're stroking yourself." I leant forward slightly an opened my mouth. As I began to suck on his cock my Goddess mused, "Mmmm, you look so cute with a cock in your mouth Slut, maybe I should get you a real one to suck on."

Caught by surprise at her words I instantly looked up at her as I gagged on her lovers cock. She laughed and said, "Put your mind at ease Slut, I was just teasing. But then again maybe not. Either way it'll be my decision won't it Slut?"

"Yes Goddess," I replied as I lowered my eyes, signalling my submission. Quickly remembering I was supposed to be masturbating I grabbed my cock with my right hand again and started stroking it.

Putting her dildo down, Goddess sat back on the couch and watched me masturbate. "Keep stroking him but do not cum, you are not allowed to cum until I give you permission to do so," she reminded me. As she continued watching me stroking my cock she stretched out hers legs and began to gently kick my balls with her feet. Then I felt her toes slide between my legs and up and down between my cheeks before coming to rest on my ring. She then began to steadily probe my arse with her toe.

My orgasm was steadily building as Goddess continued to probe my arse and I continued to masturbate. "Goddess I'm getting close to cumming please can I cum on your feet and lick them clean?" I asked.

"Are you begging Slut?"

"No Goddess, it's just that if I don't stop masturbating soon it will be too late."

"Well you had better stop Slut, we don't want you cumming prematurely do we," she said with a smirk. "Besides I haven't decided whether I'll let you cum today or not?"

Before I could stop myself I blurted out, "Please let me cum Goddess it's been so long since I was allowed to cum."

"Stop whining Slut," Goddess snapped. Then in a gentle almost sweet voice Goddess asked, "Would Slut like his arse fucked?"

"Yes Goddess. Please fuck me with your toes," I eagerly replied.

Laughing Goddess said, "Poor Slut, I think you've misunderstood. I didn't say anything about fucking your arse with my toes. I simply asked if you wanted your arse fucked."

With a mischievous smile she continued, "My lover is the one who is going to fuck that cute arse of yours. You're going to find out just how big he is. So, you'd better make sure you use a lot of lube."

Still laughing she handed me the lube and ordered me to squirt some on her lover's cock, "That's it rub it all over his cock, feel how big he is. Get him nice and hard, get him ready to fuck that arse of yours Slut."

Next she ordered me to turn around and bend over. "Now it's time to get that arse of yours ready. Squirt some lube on your fingers and start fucking yourself." I stood there bent over in front of my Goddess and started fucking myself, first with one finger and then a second.

Once Goddess was satisfied she ordered me to assume the position. As I got down on my knees and stuck my arse up ready to be fucked, she began teasing me, "You really are such a slut, look at you, head down, arse up waiting to be fucked by my lover."

12