Becumming a Slave to My Wife's Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddess stood up and walked around to stand in front of me. As her feet came into view I wondered whether I was meant to kiss them. "Look at me," she ordered. I looked up to see her lover's 9" cock right in front of my face. "Now beg him to fuck you."

Looking directly at his cock I began to beg, "Please Sir, please fuck me, please fuck my arse with your beautiful cock. Please Sir, I want to feel it deep inside me. Please make me your bitch, treat me like the slut I am. Please fuck me in front of my Goddess."

As I begged Goddess walked back to sit on the couch, "Spread your arse cheeks Slut." I then felt the head of her lover's cock begin press against my ring. Meeting resistance he pushed harder. Taking a deep breath I exhaled slowly trying to relax my muscles enough to accommodate his cock.

I cried out in pain as the head of his cock finally pushed past my resistance and penetrated me. He paused, letting me adjust to the thickness of his cock. Moaning, I slumped forward and took a deep breath, relieved that the assault on my arse had ceased if only temporarily.

"Get up Slut. You've had time to get used to his cock. Now push back on it and don't stop till you taken it all."

Lifting back up to my knees I began to slowly push back against his cock. By the time I had taken half of it I was moaning loudly. The feeling as the head penetrated deeper into my body and the thickness of his shaft stretching me was incredible. I continued to push back amazed at how big his cock was, just when I thought I couldn't possibly take another inch I finally felt his balls hitting my own.

"Impressive Slut, you took it all in one go," Goddess said, complimenting me. "Feels good doesn't it, Slut?" she asked.

"Yes Goddess, it feels amazing," I replied.

"What is it you want now Slut?" Goddess asked.

"I want him to fuck me hard. I want him to fuck me till I cum," I begged my Goddess.

Smiling, Goddess told her lover to go ahead and fuck me. He started by pulling all the way out leaving just the head of his cock inside of me before plunging forcefully back inside me. As I felt his balls against my body he paused and then slowly withdrew again. He kept up a steady pace, by the fourth thrust I was moaning uncontrollably and my cock was leaking pre-cum all over my Goddess's feet.

He steadily picked up the pace and I felt my orgasm beginning to build.

I begged my Goddess to please let me touch myself, I begged her to let me cum.

"No, you can't Slut, you can't touch yourself and you can't cum yet."

After a few more minutes of being fucked I was desperately trying to hold back my orgasm.

With desperation now obvious in my voice I pleaded with my Goddess, "Please Goddess I can't hold back any longer, please can I cum?"

"You can cum on two conditions Slut: First you can only cum from being fucked, you can't touch yourself; and second, when you do cum you have to eat it all, you have to lick every drop off my feet and the floor. Do you still want to cum?"

"Yes, Goddess, I do. Please, I want to cum on your feet, I want lick them clean, please Goddess can I cum now?" I begged.

"Yes, you can Slut. Cum for me now, cum all over my feet," Goddess commanded.

I moaned loudly as the first string of cum shot all over my Goddess's feet. "Oh Goddess I'm cumming," I moaned as the second string erupted from my cock missing her feet and splashing on the floor. He kept fucking me and I just kept cumming. Every time his cock hit my prostate another string of cum would shoot out on to Goddess's feet or the floor. After a couple more thrusts, totally spent, my orgasm subsided.

I slumped forward, exhausted, spent, on to the floor, his cock still deep inside me. Goddess gave me a minute to recover before ordering me to turn around and kneel before her.

Looking down at her feet and the floor, Goddess began to tease me, "Oh my, that really is a lot of cum isn't it Slut, all from being fucked in the arse. You really are a slut aren't you. I've never seen you cum so much before."

"Get to it Slut," she ordered, "You know the deal, now start licking up your cum, every last drop."

Leaning over I started by licking all of my cum off Goddess's feet before licking the rest off the floor. As I finished swallowing the last of it, Goddess complimented me on doing such a thorough job.

I gave her feet one last kiss and knelt up. Head bowed I waited for my Goddess's next command.

"Did you enjoy being fucked by my lover Slut?" she asked.

"Yes, Goddess, his cock felt amazing, I've never had such an intense orgasm before, thank you Goddess," I replied.

"And did you enjoy eating your cum?"

"Yes Goddess. I love eating cum off your feet."

"You did well tonight Slut, I'm going upstairs to prepare for bed."

As she was leaving the room she said, "Be a dear and clean up down here before you have your shower. Oh and don't forget to clean the dildo thoroughly before you put it away."

"Yes Goddess."

12