Becumming a Slave to My Wife's Feet Pt. 03

Story Info
Goddess takes complete control.
5.1k words
4.58
15.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been over a year since my wife enslaved me with her feet and I couldn't be happier. During the week we live a normal married life but come Friday that all changes. Our weekends are dedicated to a femdom lifestyle, focussed on female worship and my wife's pleasure.

My weekend of servitude begins the moment I get home Friday afternoon. I head straight upstairs where I trim my pubic hair, apply depilatory cream to my genitals, scrotum and such before showering and putting on a clean pair of panties that have been laid out by Goddess. The style varies either French-cut, string or crotchless, but the colour doesn't, Goddess always dresses me in pink. Then at precisely 6:00 pm I present myself to Goddess for a weekend of submission and worship.

On Sunday evening when released by Goddess I quickly shower and dress before joining her downstairs where we share a glass of wine and discuss the weekend. We talk about what we liked or disliked and whether either of us was uncomfortable with anything we did.

This past Sunday however was different. As I was ironing and folding Goddess's laundry she summoned me to the lounge room where she motioned me to kneel at her feet.

"Well Slut," Goddess began, "we've been living something of a double life ever since I confronted you about your foot fetish and submissiveness. I asked you some very direct questions, do you remember what they were?" she asked.

"Yes Goddess, I remember them all," I answered.

"What was the last question I asked you Slut?".

"Yes or no, do you submit to me?" I responded.

"Very good, and what was your response?"

"Yes, Goddess," I replied looking up at her with adoration in my eyes as I remembered the moment I became my wife's slave.

Goddess smiled gently down at me as I answered. "So, here's the issue Slut, I am no longer satisfied with being your mistress part-time. I want to fully embrace my dominant side and live a femdom lifestyle full-time. Your thoughts?"

As I listened to Goddess I found myself getting aroused, my cock began to stiffen at the thought of becoming my wife's full-time slave, something I had fantasised about ever since we met. "I feel the same way Goddess, I've wanted to be your full-time slave for quite a while," I answered truthfully.

Looking directly into my eyes Goddess said, "You understand that once we take this step there will be no going back to the way it was."

"I do Goddess," I replied.

"I intend to fully explore my dominant side and help you explore your submissive side. I will test your love and devotion to me. I will not be cruel or sadistic, but I will chastise and discipline you. Do you understand?" Goddess asked me.

"Yes, I do Goddess, I love and adore you and I know you will keep me safe," I replied.

"Stand up and take off your panties," Goddess ordered.

Once I was standing naked in front of her, my cock now fully erect, Goddess reached out and squeezed my balls hard as she slapped the head of my cock. My erection quickly subsided as I fought back tears. It was the first time Goddess had ever physically punished me and I was shocked and hurt by how swift and seemingly callous her action was.

Ignoring my pain, Goddess took out a chastity device and said, "From now on I will be keeping you in chastity, not only will I control your orgasms, I'll control your erections as well."

She then put it on me and locked it. She checked it for fit, then threaded a small chain through the eye of the key and placed it around her right ankle. As I looked down at the key dangling from her anklet Goddess said, "There will be people who know what this means so they'll know that I keep you locked in chastity. Now your dismissed."

I put my panties back on and returned to the laundry to finish ironing Goddess's clothes. Alone with my thoughts the realisation of what had just occurred hit me. I was now my wife's full-time slave, I was excited, scared and aroused all at the same time.

Once I had finished ironing and hanging Goddess's clothes up in her wardrobe I returned to the lounge room where I found Goddess typing on her laptop. I quickly knelt at her feet and kissed them. "You may massage them Slut," Goddess said without looking up.

The next two days were relatively normal, our daily routine hadn't significantly changed. Goddess still liked to tease me with her feet at every opportunity only now I was unable to get an erection due to being locked in chastity. The other change was that I was now required to be either naked or dressed in just panties at all times while at home.

Then late Wednesday morning I received a text from Goddess instructing me to meet her at a local strip mall after work. As I was parking the car, I received another text with instructions on where to go. I quickly found Goddess standing outside what appeared to be a salon, the sign on the door simply read "Miss Tracy's, By Appointment Only".

"Hi Slut," Goddess said in greeting. "We're here to get that cute little arse of yours tattooed, branded as it were, to signify my ownership of you."

"But Goddess I'm wearing panties and I'm still in chastity," I blurted out.

"I am well aware of that Slut," Goddess said patiently. "This will be something of a test for both of us. It will be the first time another person will see us as mistress and slave. Miss Tracy comes highly recommended and is very discreet. Her clients are predominantly couples like us. If you're not ready to do it I'll understand," Goddess assured me.

"I'm a little nervous but I want to do it," I told her.

Goddess leant in and kissed me gently and said, "I love you Slut." She then turned and pressed the buzzer. The door was opened almost immediately by a woman in her early forties. She was beautiful, blonde, incredibly sexy and more than a little intimidating.

"You must be Laura, I'm Tracy, come in," the woman said as she greeted Goddess.

"Hi Tracy, it's nice to finally meet you in person," replied Goddess as she entered.

Once inside Goddess introduced me to Miss Tracy, "Tracy this is Slut, the sub I told you about. Slut this is Tracy, you will address her as Miss Tracy".

"Pleased to meet you Miss Tracy," I said quietly.

She smiled and said "Nice to meet you Slut. Now strip and wait by that screen. Fold your clothes and place them on that chair."

I quickly looked at Goddess who simply nodded to indicate that I was to obey Miss Tracy's command. Feeling extremely nervous as well as being sexually aroused I walked over to the chair indicated by Miss Tracy and undressed.

As they watched me Miss Tracy said "So Laura, you mentioned on the phone that you wanted to get Slut tattooed. What did you have in mind?".

"I was thinking 'Property of Goddess' on his cute little arse in my handwriting if you could."

"We can certainly do that. Many of my clients prefer to tattoo their slaves in their own handwriting. It makes it so much more personal and meaningful." Miss Tracy assured Goddess.

As I stripped down to my panties Miss Tracy commented, "Nice colour, it suits you Slut."

"Thank you, Miss Tracy," I replied as I blushed.

Then as she saw that I was in chastity she turned and complimented Goddess, "I see you've put your sissy in chastity. It makes them so much easier to control."

"Oh, he's not really a sissy," Goddess replied.

"You make him wear panties, you have him in chastity, and he quickly obeyed my command to strip. Trust me Laura, he's a sissy," Miss Tracy assured Goddess. "Most submissives like to be feminized to some degree, usually in panties and most are at least bi-curious if not bisexual."

To underscore her point Miss Tracy asked, "Slut have you ever fantasised about sucking a cock?"

"Yes Miss Tracy," I replied, not daring to look at Goddess.

"Another secret Slut?" Goddess commented. "We'll talk about it when we get home."

"Yes Goddess," I replied meekly.

As she turned back to Miss Tracy, Goddess said, "I'm not surprised Tracy, it certainly explains why he likes sucking my strap-on so much."

As they both laughed Goddess said to Miss Tracy, "Hmmm, based on that revelation I'm thinking two tattoos, 'Property of Goddess' on one cheek and 'Sissy Slut' on the other."

"May I make a suggestion?" asked Miss Tracy.

"Of course, Tracy."

"What about we tattoo 'Sissy Slut' just above his cock, 'Property of Goddess' on one cheek and 'To Be Fucked Regularly' on the other. I assume you fuck him regularly with your strap-on. With a cute arse like that, I'd be fucking him regularly," she added.

Laughing Goddess replied, "Your right I do fuck him regularly, I'll have to have you over sometime so you can fuck him too. As for the tattoos, I love your suggestion, three it is."

As Goddess and Miss Tracy prepared the templates for the tattoos, I stood naked in the corner thinking about how lucky I was to be married to such a beautiful, strong woman. I was amazed at how natural it felt to be naked and submissive in front of another woman, especially one as beautiful as Miss Tracy. I quickly glanced at them both and found myself fantasising about what it would be like to serve them both at the same time.

As the templates were printing, Miss Tracy swivelled on her chair and looking in my direction said, "Lie on the bed face up Slut."

"Yes Miss Tracy," I replied instantly obeying her.

Miss Tracy then filled a bowl with warm water, unwrapped a disposable razor and approached the bed. "I do like it when dommes insist on their subs being trimmed or shaved. It makes my job so much easier."

Once she had shaved off all my pubic hair she sat down and positioned the template. "Looks about right, what do you think Laura?" she asked Goddess.

"Just a fraction higher", replied Goddess. "Perfect," she said as Miss Tracy moved it up slightly.

As Miss Tracy commenced to tattoo me, she asked, "So Laura, tell me a little about your relationship. How did it all begin?"

"Well, it really started not long after we began dating," Goddess explained. "I quickly realised he had a foot fetish so I started placing my feet near him at every opportunity to see what he would do. After about week of teasing, he finally screwed up the courage to touch them and ask if I'd like a foot massage."

"I take it that's when you realised he was submissive?" Miss Tracy asked.

"Pretty much. His submissive side awoke my dominant side which led to an evening of amazing sex and the most intense orgasms I'd ever experienced."

"You were born to be a domme by the sounds of it Laura," Miss Tracy commented.

"I confronted him the next day about his foot fetish and submissiveness. He admitted to both and I asked him if he wanted me to dominate him and to control his orgasms. He said yes and he has been my sub ever since."

"I love hearing stories of women discovering and embracing their power. I am so happy for you," Miss Tracy responded.

"A short time later I replaced all his underwear with panties and started making him eat his cum whenever I let him come," Goddess continued. "Then I discovered he has a pantyhose fetish. He admitted to wearing and masturbating in them before he met me."

"He's definitely a sissy Laura," Miss Tracy assured Goddess.

"I think maybe your right Tracy, I might just have to explore that side of him."

Goddess then took out her phone and showed Miss Tracy the video she took of me masturbating while wearing her worn pantyhose. They both smiled as I came and then looked straight at the camera and licked the cum off my fingers.

Miss Tracy put the finishing touches on my first tattoo, wiped it clean and said "How does that look Laura?" Goddess leant over and said, "It's perfect Tracy, it looks as though I'd just written on him with a Sharpie."

"It's a little more permanent than that," quipped Miss Tracy. I looked down and saw the words 'Sissy Slut' tattooed across my pubic area in Goddess's handwriting.

Miss Tracy gave my new tattoo another quick wipe before applying a strip of clear hygienic tape over it. She then ordered me to rollover on to my stomach. She placed the next template high up on my right buttock. Once she and Goddess were happy with the placement she began the second tattoo.

Miss Tracy then repeated the process and in next to no time the third one was complete. As she wiped and taped them both Miss Tracy explained to Goddess how to care for my tattooed skin until it was fully healed.

"You can get up now Slut and get dressed," Miss Tracy directed.

As I began to get up off the table Goddess said, "Before you do Slut, I think you should thank Miss Tracy don't you?"

"Yes Goddess," I replied.

"On your knees then and thank her properly Slut," Goddess ordered.

Miss Tracy swivelled in her chair as I quickly dropped to my knees and kissed her heels. I then removed each one in turn and kissed her stockinged feet. "Thank you Miss Tracy for tattooing me," I said as I savoured the smell and taste of her beautiful feet.

Smiling down at me Miss Tracy said, "It was my pleasure Slut and what a nice way to be thanked."

As I put Miss Tracy's heels back on her feet Goddess said, "You may get dressed now Slut while I'll pay."

As Goddess was paying Miss Tracy said, "Would you like me to add you to our mailing list? I promise you won't be spammed, it's a single email once a month with specials, discount offers and links to articles and resources on female led relationships."

"That would be great, thank you Tracy," said Goddess as she hugged and kissed Miss Tracy goodbye.

As I walked past Miss Tracy she patted me gently on the butt and said, "Goodbye Slut, I look forward to seeing more of you."

That evening over dinner Goddess asked, "So Slut, how did it feel being naked in front of Miss Tracy?"

"At first I was scared and more than a little nervous, but I quickly got over it because I didn't want to disappoint you Goddess," I answered.

"You didn't disappoint me Slut, I was very proud of you and of how you behaved," Goddess assured me. "It was very empowering to truly be myself in front of another woman. What did you think of Miss Tracy Slut?" she asked.

"She is very beautiful Goddess and very intimidating too. I liked obeying her and thanking her for tattooing me," I replied honestly.

"She is definitely both beautiful and intimidating, I'm glad you like her because we will be seeing more of her in the future," Goddess said somewhat cryptically.

As I started to clean up after dinner Goddess told me to just load the dishwasher and to join her in the lounge room. As I re-joined Goddess, she motioned me to kneel at her feet and said, "Your reward for being so well behaved today is you may worship my stockinged feet Slut. They should be nice and sweaty and smelly just how you like them."

I leant forward and kissed her heels before taking them off. He feet were sweaty and their aroma intoxicating. I inhaled deeply savouring the smell before gently kissing them. Goddess turned on the TV and watched her favourite shows while I knelt and worshipped her feet.

After an hour Goddess ordered me to stand up. As I obeyed she reached down and removed her anklet, she then sat forward and unlocked my chastity device. "You may masturbate and come on my stockinged feet Slut," Goddess said.

"Thank you Goddess," I replied excitedly.

I got back on to my knees and began to stroke my cock as it began to stiffen. Goddess lifted her feet and began to rub them over my face. As I got closer to coming Goddess placed her feet on the floor said, "You may come now Slut."

It only took a couple more strokes before I was moaning loudly and coming all over her feet. Having not been allowed to come for almost two weeks I shot three large loads of cum all over her feet and legs. I continued stroking my cock until Goddess ordered me to stop and to start cleaning her feet.

I eagerly licked and sucked all my cum off Goddess's feet, savouring the mixture of the taste of her stockings and the taste of my own cum.

"Stand up Slut," Goddess ordered once I had finished licking up all of my cum. She then locked me back in chastity.

Over the next few days, Goddess checked and treated my tattoos. She also had a long list of household chores that kept me busy evenings while she spent her evenings reading articles and real-life stories on female domination and female led relationships.

A couple of weeks after our visit to Miss Tracy's my tattoos were almost completely healed. Goddess informed me that Miss Tracy was coming to dinner the following Saturday to check my tattoos and that, along with cooking and serving them both dinner, I would also be serving as Miss Tracy's submissive.

On Saturday I was up early as usual making Goddess's coffee and breakfast. As she arrived downstairs she handed me a list of chores to complete while she went shopping and had a manicure and pedicure.

I cleaned, vacuumed and tidied the house and was just starting on prep for dinner when Goddess arrived home. After helping her unload the shopping I was ordered to follow her as she inspected the house. "Very good Slut, the house looks perfect," Goddess said as she kissed my cheek and patted my butt. I felt proud to be her sub, knowing that my efforts had pleased her.

I returned to the kitchen and finished preparing for dinner. As I was cleaning the kitchen Goddess walked in and said, "Once you finish cleaning in here go upstairs and get ready for our guest. Shower, shave and give yourself an enema. Now take off your panties and face me" She then unlocked my chastity device and took it off.

"Wash this and bring it back downstairs with you, where you will present yourself for inspection is that clear Slut," Goddess directed.

"Yes Goddess," I responded.

I quickly finished cleaning the kitchen and headed upstairs. I washed my chastity device, give myself an enema and then showered and shaved. Noticing that Goddess hadn't put any panties out for me I headed back downstairs naked for inspection.

"Come and stand in front of me," Goddess ordered as I entered the lounge room. She then walked slowly around me checking all of my shaved parts. She ran her fingers across my face and neck, my pubic area, cock and balls and up between my cheeks. Satisfied she sat down and took my cock cage from me and locked me back into chastity.

"Oh I almost forgot I bought these for you to wear this evening Slut," Goddess said as she handed me a pair of panties. They were a pair of hot pink lace crotchless panties.

"Put them on Slut and go wait by the door our guest will be here momentarily."

I quickly put the panties on and went and stood by the door. It was only a couple of minutes before a car pulled into the driveway and I heard Miss Tracy's heels approach the house. I opened the door and stood to one side so she could enter without having to knock or even break stride.

I dropped to my knees and kissed Miss Tracy's heels as she stood in the entrance. "Nice to see you again Slut. Oh my, you really are quite the slut in that little outfit aren't you," Miss Tracy said as way of greeting.

As I stood up and closed the door Miss Tracy handed me a leather overnight bag. Goddess embraced and kissed Miss Tracy and then they both turned and walked into the lounge room. I followed and stood quietly holding Miss Tracy's bag. After making themselves comfortable. Goddess looked up and said, "Oh, you can put the bag up in my room and them bring us a glass of white wine."

I quickly took Miss Tracy's bag up to Goddess's bedroom and then poured and served them both a glass of wine. As I was about to return to the kitchen Goddess said, "Let's get business out of the way first Tracy so we can relax and enjoy some wine and food. Slut take your panties off and stand in the middle of the room."

Obeying I took my panties off and waited as Miss Tracy stood up and came over and inspected my tattoos. "Are you pleased with them Laura?" she asked Goddess.

12