Becumming a Slave to My Wife's Feet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, very much, I love seeing them and I love what they represent," Goddess assured Miss Tracy.

"They've healed well and they won't need to be touched up," Miss Tracy advised Goddess. She then ordered me to put my panties back on and dismissed me.

Once back in the kitchen I finished preparing a charcuterie board and then placed it on the coffee table for Goddess and Miss Tracy before returning to the kitchen to start cooking dinner.

As Goddess and Miss Tracy sat eating and drinking Miss Tracy explained that she is a professional domme as opposed to being a dominatrix. "What's the difference?" Goddess asked.

"A domme is a woman who is in charge in a relationship, she will often put her sub in chastity, as you have, and will discipline her sub in various ways, such as spanking or caning. A dominatrix on the other hand enjoys inflicting pain on their subs. They are into BDSM. Dommes might dabble in a little light bondage and discipline but are not typically into sado-masochism." Miss Tracy explained.

"I have several male clients and a couple of female clients who pay to serve me. I also provide coaching sessions for couples like you and Slut. Although I sense you don't need coaching, you are a natural domme. For some women it doesn't come naturally and they need a little help in understanding and embracing their dominant side."

Once dinner was ready I stood quietly in the doorway to the dining room. "It looks like dinner is ready Tracy, after you," Goddess said as she gestured towards the dining room.

Once they were seated I served dinner and poured them both a glass of red wine. After taking a couple of bites Miss Tracy asked Goddess, "Did Slut prepare dinner?"

"Yes he is quite accomplished in the kitchen," Goddess replied.

"My compliments to you Laura. You have him well trained. The house is spotless, dinner is delicious and he's attentive and obedient. All that and a fuckable arse to boot. I'm more than a little envious my dear."

"Why thank you Tracy," Goddess said with a sense of pride before adding, "You'll find out just how fuckable it is after dinner."

They both looked over at me and laughed as I blushed. "Poor Slut, are you blushing, your face is the same colour as your panties," Miss Tracy teased.

Still smiling, Goddess said to me, "After dinner Miss Tracy and I will go upstairs to get ready, when we do you will clear the table and wash the dishes by hand. You will be summoned when we're ready for you."

"Yes Goddess," I replied.

When Goddess and Miss Tracy finished dinner they headed upstairs taking their wine with them. I began clearing the table and washing the dishes. As I finished drying the plates I heard Goddess and Miss Tracy talking in the lounge room. I quickly put the plates away and gave the kitchen counter one last wipe down when Goddess called out, "Slut, we're ready for you, and bring the red wine."

I grabbed the wine and rushed to the lounge room, I almost stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Goddess and Miss Tracy. They were both dressed in black leather sleeveless catsuits, black pantyhose, black heels and 8" black strap-on dildos.

Goddess looked up and in a stern voice said, "Don't just stand there Slut, fill our glasses and then get on your knees and worship our feet."

"Yes Goddess," I replied obediently as I quickly topped up their wine glasses.

"We've both been wearing our pantyhose all day as a special treat for you, we all know how much you like the smell and taste of well-worn pantyhose don't we Slut," Goddess teased.

"Thank you Goddess, thank you Miss Tracy." I leant forward and kissed their heels.

"Don't just kiss them, lick them," Miss Tracy ordered.

"Yes Miss Tracy," I licked the tops of Miss Tracy's heels then began to suck the toes and then lifted her foot up so I could suck on the heel. I then did the same to Goddess's heels.

"Take my heels off and smell my feet Slut," Goddess ordered. I slipped Goddess's heels off and lifted them to my nose and inhaled deeply before placing them on the floor. I then took her left foot in my hands and kissed and sucked on her toes.

"Lay down Slut." As soon as I had obeyed, Goddess began to rub her feet all over my face. I then felt a heeled foot rest on my cock and slowly begin to press down. I was just about to cry out in pain when Miss Tracy stopped. She then began to gently kick my swollen balls. Again she slowly increased the force but again stopped just before I was about to cry out in pain.

Next I felt the toe of Miss Tracy's heel move up between my legs and probe at my arse. She tapped my arse in a way to indicate that I was to lift up. With better access she began to probe and then steadily fuck my arse with the toe of her black leather heels.

After a few minutes I was pushing back against Miss Tracy's foot trying to fuck myself on her heeled foot. "Looks like he's ready to be fucked," Goddess observed. "I think it's time you found out just how fuckable his arse is Tracy."

Looking down at me Miss Tracy just said, "On your knees Slut." I instantly got onto all fours ready for Miss Tracy to fuck me, something I had fantasised about ever since I had met her. She knelt between my legs, squirted lubricant on my arse and then forced two fingers into me, opening me up for her big cock. I then felt the head of her cock against my ring. I cried out in a mixture of pain and surprise as she pushed and buried her cock all the way into me in one motion.

"Well done Slut," Miss Tracy praised me as she began to fuck me with long slow deliberate strokes. After a few minutes she picked up the pace, pulling all the way out before forcefully plunging back into me. I was soon moaning uncontrollably and my panties were drenched in my own pre-cum.

Goddess placed her feet under my face and Miss Tracy said sternly, "Stop moaning Slut and start worshipping your mistress's feet." I eagerly began worshipping Goddess's beautiful feet savouring both their smell and taste.

Goddess noticed the signs of my approaching orgasm and reminded me, "Don't you dare come Slut, we've not finished with you yet."

Moaning, I replied, "No Goddess, I won't."

Miss Tracy slowed her pace and eventually pulled out of me. She and Goddess traded places and as I began to worship Miss Tracy's heels and feet Goddess penetrated me. She then proceeded to fuck me with the same force as Miss Tracy had.

"Take my shoes off Slut," Miss Tracy ordered, her feet smelt different to Goddess's but were no less arousing. For the next hour they took turns fucking me while the other made worship their stockinged feet.

After they have finished with me Goddess ordered me to take off my panties, "Now sniff and then lick them clean Slut." They both laughed as I eagerly licked my pre-cum off my panties.

"Now stand up Slut," Goddess ordered. Once I was standing she leant forward and

released me from chastity. "Now on your knees and masturbate."

As they sat back and watched me masturbate Goddess picked up her phone and pushed record. Sensing my orgasm was approaching Goddess said "Come all over Miss Tracy's feet and then lick them clean Slut."

"Thank you Goddess, please may I come now," I asked.

"Yes you may," she said replied.

I quickly positioned myself in front of Miss Tracy and moaned loudly as I came all over her stockinged feet. "Such a big load Slut," Miss Tracy observed, "Start licking and don't miss a drop."

I leant forward on all fours and began to lick my cum off her stockinged feet. Once I had finished Goddess ordered me to stand up and she put me back into chastity.

"We're going upstairs to change Slut, you will clean up down here while we are gone, and then wait by the front door," Goddess ordered.

When they returned downstairs Miss Tracy was carrying her overnight bag. She handed the bag to me and turned and embraced and kissed Goddess passionately and thanked her for a wonderful evening.

I opened the front door and handed Miss Tracy her bag, as I did she handed me her worn pantyhose and said, "A present for you for being such a well-behaved sissy. Sniff and lick the crotch." As I did as ordered, she continued, "Next time if you're really good, you might get to taste the real thing."

"Thank you Miss Tracy."

12