All Comments on 'Bed and Breakfast'

by fantasy123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rvilkayrvilkayabout 17 years ago
Excellent writing

Sweet, sensual, sexy and well written. Where have you been? Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
In the Heat of the Night ....

We could feel the heat of your story as we read. This is an outstanding example of "controlled writing" that creates a masterful building of excitement as your story progresses, something often missing in short stories. You're style possesses a lovely tempo that fires one's anticipation of what's to come next. Beautifully done! You have now put all of us on alert as we await your next effort with great expectations. Don't make us wait too long! Bravo, Fantasy 123, Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
really superb

Superb for anyone's story; especially impressive for a first contribution. You apologize too much: I was expecting seven pages of candles and miniature crimson roses, and was delighted to find that it was only two pages of undelayed action. That's not slow build-up: that's perfectly paced writing, short and quick without jumping over anything or spoiling the slow and deliberate atmosphere.

One minor point, not affecting the quality, only the smoothness: you seldom use contractions in speech. It would read more smoothly with 'My name's Michael', 'I'm sorry', 'I'll come back', and so on. You have a very sure touch with language so it's odd to see this slight roughness.

Reiner43Reiner43about 17 years ago
Good stuff

Well written - nice build up.

curiositykittencuriositykittenabout 17 years ago
An Expert on the Horizon!

OUTSTANDING! Wonderfully written story - I thoroughly enjoyed every word - every detail! I do hope you will continue to write more! Excellent characterization & brings the reader right into the story - I soooo wanted to be the lucky woman in this story! Superb portrayal of a young man's first experience with a more mature woman!

rgraham666rgraham666about 17 years ago
Very nice

Well written and erotic.

With one of my favourite kinks as well.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
outstanding

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fucking hot as hell !!!

jesus....

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

One of the best reads on here, so well thought out so well described.

My only problem is that if he was that much of a virgin he would have come in the Bathroom, and why does every writer think that a 30 or 40 year old is going to be turned down by a teenager?? Think real, little heads rule……

Thanks for this, as I said it is great.

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 month ago

Loved it, five stars. Minor quibble with the category: Mature? When the older character is 28?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous