Bed and Breakfast

Story Info
Naughty wife turns hubby into a crossdressing sissy.
3.6k words
4.55
44.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
727 Followers

My wife is becoming a dirty, naughty, horny bitch, a bitch constantly on heat. You know the sort. She's taken to hitching her skirt up at every opportunity - in the elevator, on the way to work, in the cinema, in the woods. We went for a walk a few weeks ago in this forest thirty miles or so from home. Within half an hour of setting off, she'd literally wrestled me to the ground, and then, behind some foliage, she removed her top to reveal a gorgeous pink balcony bra, stripped off her jeans so I could see her delicious ruffled pink panties and not caring about any passersby stated: "Fuck me, hubby. Fuck me in the woods." Which I duly did, I mean who wouldn't have?

Just as she was reaching the point of no return - which means she's becoming more cacophonous and each expletive is raunchier than the previous one - a couple of young ramblers peered through the bracken clearly enjoying the show. You might have thought that would have put her off her stride a bit, but it just made her hornier.

"Finish me off hubby," she said, "fuck me to oblivion or I'll get these two studs to do me instead." Well, you can imagine their reactions, can't you? Immediately they got their cocks out and started rubbing them furiously. Just as my wife and I reached a crescendo two huge dollops of cum erupted over my shoulder and landed on my wife's tits.

They offered their apologies, but my wife waved their remorse away.

"Don't be silly boys. The more the merrier. Besides my little sissy hubby will clean me up...if you know what I mean?" The guys scrambled away, leaving my wife with a big grin on her face.

"There's no way I'm cleaning their cum up missy," I said, a little bit in awe of how thrillingly naughty my wife was becoming. I wasn't even upset about their cum landing on her 34DD tits. Truth be told, it turned me on a little. But I wasn't going to tell her that. Instead, I picked my boxer shorts up and used them as a sponge to wipe away the cum that was now dribbling down my wife's cleavage and nipples.

"Hey!" My wife cried.

"What, I asked?" More than a little intimidated by how demanding, yet utterly seductive she looked.

"When I said - clean it up, I meant with your tongue hubby."

"I'm sorry," I stammered, "I didn't know that's what you meant." Immediately I wondered - was she really being serious? And if so, what does that mean for our marriage? I didn't want to be cleaning up another man's cream pie from my wife. Did I?

"You're forgiven," Carla replied, "but you'll have to make it up to me later."

I couldn't wait!

Later than night, in the bed and breakfast we were staying in for the weekend, as Carla was taking a shower, I was on lying on the bed playing with my cock as I pictured that cum landing on my sexy wife. It really had turned me on. Something which both disturbed me and excited me in equal measure. You see the thing is it hadn't bothered me in the slightest. Seeing my wife's tits and nipples dripping with a couple of other guys cum was the hottest, wildest, naughtiest thing I'd ever seen.

"Hey," said Carla catching me playing with myself as she stepped back into our room wearing only a towel, "only I can play with that little thing. Any more of that nonsense and I'll have to put it in a cage or a pair of my panties...or both!"

"Sorry darling," I said, just as a dribble of pre-cum landed on my hand.

"Now look what you've done...right you can lick that up now," Carla said in such a stern voice that instead of protesting vehemently I shocked myself by instantly obeying. Carla herself, even looked surprised. At least momentarily. But any sign she was shocked by my compliance quickly vanished as she removed her towel and pulled on some outrageously sexy underwear - a black and pink lace balcony bra and a pair of pink satin full backed panties that said "spank me" on the rear, a pair of black silky stockings which she clipped into a pink suspender belt and then, to complete the look a luxury black gothic like corset - before she proceeded to join me on the bed.

"Now," she continued, "if you're so willing to eat your own cum when I ask you to do so why did you reject my request earlier to feast yourself on the gorgeous guys who jettisoned their yummy load all over your very naughty wife's tits?"

"I don't know Carla," I said, "I've never wanted to do it before...but..?" (Fact was I actually felt a visceral thrill eating my own cum in front of my hot naughty wife. And it didn't taste to bad either!).

"But? But it turned you on a bit didn't it?"

Carla was giving me such a seductive stare, licking her lips and playing with her breasts, that I just couldn't lie.

"It really did, Carla, I'm truly sorry. You must think I'm such a perv?"

"There's no need to be sorry...and yes you are a perv, but I've become so insatiable lately that I think we should enjoy being pervy together..." I looked at Carla relieved, unbearably excited, and also a little concerned wondering where this might lead to..."By the way," Carla continued, clearly enjoying how powerful this was making her feel, "was that why you were so turned on just now? Were you thinking about those hot young guys cumming all over my tits? Or were you imagining yourself wearing my pink vintage ruffled panties, bent over our bed next to me as those two studs had their way with us girly girls? In other words hubby...Would you rather fuck me or get fucked WITH me?"

Carla's question, asked so wantonly, horrified and disturbed me...but I still couldn't help but picture the scene and I realised a part of me - some sick, twisted and obscene part of me - was wondering what it would be like.

"Imagine a big fat cock has just ejaculated into your naughty wife's pussy," Carla continued, "and I said to you...first lick that big cum drop off his cock and then lick my pussy clean...Would you do it hubby?"

"Would I do it?" I simply didn't know. "Could I do it?" Possibly, if I was ridiculously turned on. "Did I want to do it?" That was the $64,000 dollar question. "Highly unlikely," I thought. But I surprised myself by not completely dismissing it out of hand.

"You are so busted! you are considering it aren't you? Not just imagining it, but actually considering it?" I should have felt ashamed of myself. But Carla's question had caught me off-guard. I was the proverbial rabbit caught in the headlights.

"Not really considering it," I said feebly, "more imagining it."

But Carla was never going to let me get away with that.

"Hold on, you, my rather shy, conservative but ultra straight husband is picturing wearing his wife's lingerie and getting fucked in the ass, while some hot young stud takes me - his hot naughty wife - from behind on our bed?"

I was trapped now. I could feel my tiny cock beginning to swell. I knew in reality I'd never go through with it, but right then as Carla continued to tease and play sultry games with me I found myself becoming lost in her sexy aroma. Lost and so ridiculously aroused that if a couple of hunks knocked on our door right then I knew I'd struggle to resist Carla's coquettish suggestion.

And Carla sensed something dangerously enticing and new brewing. And I could sense she wasn't prepared to let it go.

"Oh, hubby I think you'd love it," she said as she drew closer to me and started flicking my nipples - something she knows drives me wild with desire. "Imagine a couple of hot young guys, in their twenties," she continued - Carla is 45 now and I'm ten years older, she's still stunningly attractive - with a sensational curvy ass - while my middle aged spread is getting the better of me, "sucking my tits in front of you, kissing my lips passionately and putting their big stiff cocks in my pussy and mouth, while a 60 year old, good looking sissy crossdresser was flicking your nipples, kissing your lips and poking your virginal boy pussy with his lovely big cock. Wouldn't you just love that? You know your little cock hasn't satisfied me for a very long time now. Don't you think you have a marital duty to let your naughty wife be pleasured properly? I'd let you wear a pair of my sexiest panties, stockings, suspenders and push-up bra so you'd really feel like a sexy tart. And I'd let you have sloppy seconds."

My head was spinning now. I was picturing everything and nothing was filling me with disgust, trepidation maybe in the knowledge that if we fulfilled Carla's outrageous fantasy our lives would never be the same again, but not disgust. I began to luxuriate in the thought. And sensing my acquiescence Carla went in for the kill.

She lay me down on the bed, removed her own satin pink high waisted panties and slid them up me. I know what follows sounds unbelievable, but having never worn panties or any other item of women's clothing in my life, the effect was startling. Ripples of electrifying pleasure cascaded all over my body. As Carla used her tongue to encircle and flick my nipples I felt a huge dollop of pre-cum erupt onto the gorgeous satin material. My cock swelled to its full four inches. It had been a long time since I'd burned with so much lust and desire..

"Oh Carla, oh Carla," I whispered, "that's fucking sensational. I had no idea panties felt so incredible. How do you get anything done at home or in work wearing these or any panties?" I was stupefied now. Intoxicated. Drunk on lust, and the delicious fabric of Carla's satin panties. I suddenly knew that if a sissy crossdresser was in the room right then and there and he wanted to fuck me in my boy pussy I'd beg Carla to let him...and I'd want some hunky studs to fuck my gorgeous naughty sexy wife too.

That's when there was a knock at the door.

"Room service." Cried this strong young masculine voice.

"One minute!" I exclaimed in a voice far more feminine and sissy and fearful.

"You better open the door." Carla said, grinning from ear to ear. "Or I'll have too!"

"Carla, I can't open the door dressed in your panties." I said genuinely frightened now.

"Fair enough, but don't get mad later if this turns into a night of debauchery and crazed erotic depravity."

I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Frozen with fear, I watched as Carla rose from the bed looking like some stunningly attractive slutty porn star in her vampiric lingerie and made her way to the door. I was momentarily relieved when she picked up her dressing gown that was nestled in a chair next to the door. But shocked when, instead of putting it on, she blew me a kiss and tossed it on the floor.

My heart was pounding as she opened it fully and in walked a young hunk of a guy, probably in his late twenties, looking like the cat that had got the cream. He was every husband's nightmare. He looked more like some Greek god or like a personal trainer than a waiter.

"I'm sorry if I have embarrassed you sir opening the door to you dressed like this, but unfortunately I couldn't convince me my husband to open it as he's wearing my favourite pink satin panties which is why I had to slip into these silky black ones that match my stockings and corset."

"That's quite alright mam. I'm sure you look better in panties than your husband does."

Cheeky swine, I thought. But I was also surprised at how turned on this unexpected scenario was making me feel. The young stud was polite, funny, and...was clearly enjoying the drama that was unfolding in front of him.

"Well, obviously, that's true. but to be fair to my husband it is the first time he's worn my panties. Well, as far as I know that is." The hunk and my wife both giggled and I watched in mild horror as she put an arm round his waist and guided him gently to the table near the curtains.

"You can leave the champagne there." Carla said still giggling. "Now, unfortunately I've got no money on me to give you a tip and clearly nor has my husband..."

"That's quite all right mam, your delicious attire is tip enough."

"Why thank you, that's very kind of you..?" Carla was asking the hunk for his name.

"William."

"William. Such a royal name. I hope you're a naughty royal William, because I do need to tip you a little bit extra despite what you said."

"Naughty as they come mam." William said, licking his lips.

"Oh that's what we like to hear, isn't it my sissy hubby?"

"Yes," I stammered, beginning to enjoy being called a sissy by my hot naughty wife.. "We do William. We very much like to hear that sort of thing." What the fuck am I saying I thought. And, more to the point, what the fuck was Carla going to do next? How was she going to tip William?

"Now, William, can you read what it says on my black silky panties?"

"It says SPANK ME, mam."

"It does indeed, William. Now would you like to spank me William? Would you like to spank me in front of my sissy hubby?"

"I really would mam. That would be the most enjoyable tip I've ever received."

"Oh William, by the time this evening's over you can do more than just spank me, if you'd like to of course?"

"Absolutely!" William exclaimed.

"Oh that's such good news isn't it sissy hubby?"

"Yes, it really is." I said, but now I was getting really scared. This was getting way out of hand and yet I felt powerless to resist and some small depraved part of me didn't want it to stop.

"Now William before I bend over the bed so you can spank me, I need you to spank my sissy hubby first. He needs to be punished for not opening the door to you. Do you mind showing him who's boss?"

"It'd be a pleasure mam."

"Oh William you really are so brilliant at your job, I think after this I'll write to your manager and explain how good you are and suggest he promote you or at least offer you a raise."

"That's very kind of you mam."

"Not at all." Carla was clearly loving this. It was like being in some high class, but totally preposterous porn movie. But there was no way I was getting out of bed so this guy could spank me while I was wearing Carla high waisted pink panties. Until that is Carla winked at me coquettishly and I slid out the bed like some lovelorn puppy.

"Good boy sissy hubby. Now bend over for William."

I meekly and yet, at the same time, rather enthusiastically, obeyed.

"Now William, I'll spank him first for disobeying my instructions and then you spank him twice before spanking me three times. I think that's only fair. Don't you?"

"Of course it is mam."

Carla spanked me hard, not as hard as William. I cried out when he spanked me, but recovered quickly to watch William a little more gently spank my naughty hot wife as Carla joined me in bending over the bed. And Carla shrieked, but not with pain, but with pleasure. If you'd told me how this day was going to turn out I'd never have believed you. But there was still more, much more, to come.

"Oh William that was sensational. What strong manly hands you've got." Carla said taking William's hands and placing them on her curvaceous ass. I was shocked, angry, but still rather enjoyed watching this display of eroticism taking place right in front of me. And, although I got really jealous when Carla kissed him passionately - explaining to him immediately afterwards that it was the least he deserved for such outstanding service - I wasn't entirely put out. My own ass was still stinging from the punishment it had received, but the pain was relieved by my cock springing to its full four and a half inches. Fuck, I thought, I'm so ridiculously turned on. Turned on by the fact that a hot young guy has just spanked my wife and I, and then touched and caressed her ass and enjoyed a game of tonsil tennis with her while I watched with pre-cum leaking all over the pink panties I was wearing.

I watched as Carla whispered something into William's ear as she - seemingly reluctantly - ushered him out of the room, blowing him a kiss as she did so. The night was still young and my naughty hot wife was just getting started.

"Well, sissy hubby, I can see by looking at your little stiffy that despite any reservations and jealousy you might have experienced you really enjoyed that."

"I can't deny that I did enjoy most of it." Fuck, I thought, I actually really did. What was happening to me? A guy had kissed my wife, grabbed her ass and spanked her right in front of me and it...had turned me on?

"What did you enjoy most?" Carla asked, as she poured us each a glass of champagne. "Watching William spank my ass or feeling him spank yours?"

The question was a loaded one. Both spankings had turned me, but I was ashamed to admit that. I wasn't even sure what had caused the pre-cum to jettison onto my wife's panties that I was wearing. Was it when William spanked her or when he spanked me. I'd never felt anything other than repugnancy at the idea of any sexual contact between me and another guy before. But now, I really was beginning to feel like a sissy, so much so I wanted to try on some more of Carla's lingerie and feel like a real woman. Fuck, I was losing my mind.

"I enjoyed all of it Carla, I know that makes me a bit girly, but I am really aroused now and that's partly down to how stunningly attractive, hot and sexy you look; partly down to what William did to us both; and partly down to these gorgeous panties of yours that I'm wearing." I couldn't believe I'd admitted all that. But Carla looked over the moon by my reaction. She came over to me and together we each took a sip of the champagne. Then Carla kissed me and I could taste a little of William's lips and manly fragrance on her lips and tongue. Again I felt my cock begin to swell.

"A great sexy answer sissy hubby. So I bet you'd love to watch lots of hunky guys kiss, fondle and fuck your wife in front of you, provided some hot crossdressing sissy faggots did the same to you while you are wearing some of my sexiest lingerie. Isn't that sissy hubby?" Carla said this as she pushed me onto the bed and then sat astride me, and taking some of the champagne poured it over first my nipples and then hers. We bot immediately licked it off each other, greedily lapping it up like it was cum rather than champagne. Oh, and I now so badly wanted it to be cum. I rather regretted not licking that cum off of Carla's tits earlier in the woods.

"Oh Carla", I whispered, "I really would like to do that, to watch you get fucked by lots of hunky guys and join you as we both dressed in panties and stockings and bodices and bent over the bed so we could be fucked side by side. And I'm desperate to be fucked by some hot crossdressing sissy faggots."

"Oh hubby, that's so fucking hot. And such good news, because you may have noticed me whispering something in William's ear just as he was leaving."

"Oh I did Carla, I did. What did you say my hot naughty wife?"

"I told to come back when his shift ended, which it does in half an hour. And I told him to bring any of his colleagues as well - and some gay sissies to play with you."

"And does he know any? Any hot crossdressing sissies I mean?"

"Oh yes hubby. Apparently two of them work in the bar downstairs and perform burlesque at some drag club in town. And I think one of them is a she male. You know a guy with breasts and a cock. How does that sound?"

"Fucking amazing!" I hollered. "Oh Carla the thought of a she-male fucking my virgin boy pussy is ridiculously exciting."

"Really, sissy hubby?"

"Yes really."

"Oh sissy that really turns me on as well. The thought of some hot she male shagging my hubby in front of me with a big fat cock is overwhelmingly thrilling. Especially as you'll be wearing my lingerie as he/she does so."

"And, while you are being fucked by the gorgeous William and his colleagues."

"Oh hubby we'll be two slutty tarts together and we'll give these guys the ride of their lives." Carla and I kissed passionately then. We were both lost is a sea of lust and perversion. And it was clear neither of us wanted to find land again.

Candyboi
Candyboi
727 Followers