All Comments on 'Bed and Breakfast Hotwife'

by donaldelliott11

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Laughably bad

Here's a hint - BTB is NOT a fetish. A man fucking another man in the ass is DEFINITELY GAY MALE. In which category this pile of manure belonged as it trumps LW every single time. And no husband in the history of Literotica is as stupid as you want us to believe this husband is. What I believe is that he calls the police and has them arrest her for prostitution and files for a divorce while she rots in jail. The rest of this nonsense was just ludicrous. Go somewhere else to troll the readers and don't waste our time.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 4 years ago
Uplifting

Well, that raised the tone of the place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Question?

Are you mentally ill?

After crapping on someone else before the start of this crappy story that they were in wrong category, you presented this as Loving Wife....

You see, I am not someone to bitch for fun... you walked into it!

PS: it is shame that loving wife section is a magnet for morons like you!!!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
I'm coming back later to read the comments on this one!

I love hearing from irate readers, when it is someone else's story!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

BTB a fetish? Nope. I may have a fetish for BTB stories, but BTB itself isn't a fetish. Cuckoldry itself IS a fetish.

Probably a wise move turning off scoring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pity About the Opening 'Note'

Who wants to read the story of an author who announces that he's dumb right at the beginning?

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 4 years ago
This is a FETISH story.

Please move this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I can see why you don't want to allow scoring.

Fuck you author, willing cuckoldry is a fetish not BTB. There are many ways to burn the bitch and it has nothing to do with fetish. Shows how stupid you really are. Allow scoring ass wipe so I can give you that big ONE STAR you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Fuck off! With that opening rant from an asshole, the 'story' was only ever going to be BAD, you can't write, cuckold is a FETISH moron, YOU are in the wrong category. Too chicken shit to allow scoring because this asshole KNOWS he will get 1* every time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What the

Yes this garbage has nothing to do with the loving wife category as soon as you added another category . This story changes big time into another category. You might of wrote loads of stories but this story makes you look like a complete muppet. It makes you look like a newbie why can’t you just stay in the category that you have been great in. Than trying to ruin other readers enjoyment of the loving wife category. As I said it’s got nothing to do with the loving wife category so why on earth did you put this garbage in the loving wife category. Are you trying to bait the proud readers of the loving wife category. Because you clearly have just please go back to what you are good at and leave the loving wife category well alone. Because it’s clearly the only thing that you are good at and nothing else.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Talk

Talks tough, but turns off scoring. Smart idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Garbage

One Star, nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars

Well written, realistic, erotic and very enjoyable story; and absolutely correct to be in 'Loving Wives'.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
"I love hearing from irate readers" HDK comment

Me too, but starting a story with a challenge to the reader to become irate as DonaldE has done here is definitely cheating. They become irate before they get started on the story. There's no challenge in that.

A clever author tricks them into believing that the story fits the accepted BTB formula, then springs the gay/wimp/cuck elements close to the end.

Lue

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years agoAuthor
Oh, luedon

The Loving Wives Nazis don't deserve subtlety. I hate with a seething passion those who comment on:

story in wrong category (as if any normal people care), or

I wouldn't have done IRL what your imaginary characters did, or

your character is insufficiently manly because they did such and such, or

etc.

Special place in Hades for those who say that because of one of the above issues,

I will give it 1-star.

The second-worst thing about LW is the hate-voting.

The worst thing is the haters. Not because they're "wrong" to dislike a story, but because they behave the way they do in the comments and ratings.

To rant about the morality or the wisdom of fictional characters is insane. It's not real, people. We get it that some readers wouldn't want the real people in their own real lives behaving this way.

The categories are nonsensical because they are non-exclusive. How about an interracial sex act involving a group of people, some dominant, who are gay? Should it be posted in all four Sections, or none? And save me your "one drop of gay = gay" lunacy. There are gay fans who hate the bi stories for their mention of vaginas.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Not good, Donald old boy

When you say "I hate with a seething passion" you have started to lose the plot.

It's all entertainment. Iit's not something you should become passionate about.. The Loving Wives commentariat is a really fun place to play in. And it's free.

Where else could you get entertained like this?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Writers with poor attitudes towards their audience will get 1 bombed

Guess you figured that out, ehh?

'If you don't like it don't read it.'

If you know it will be poorly received either don't post it or take your lumps.

I love the hypocrisy of the 'It's just entertainment' bunch who then get all weeweeded up about pickaxes handles.

No worries, now that I know what you are I'll be sure to ignore everything you ever post.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years agoAuthor
Stars are optional

>>Writers with poor attitudes towards their audience will get 1 bombed<<

Only if they turn voting on.

>> now that I know what you are I'll be sure to ignore everything you ever post.<<

Thank you. Now you sound like an adult. For lurkers less intelligent than you: other tips that you won't like a story might be found in the title, the subtitle, the tags, or even the first paragraph.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Now that’s a comment generator!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonaldelliott11@donaldelliott11
While I love Literotica, my favorite dirty stories of all time are sometimes somewhere else: Mother's Little Helper by Rachel Ross Denial by Deirdre A Kind Offer by Orestes One great author here is Lauries Husband! One particular genre that I really enjoy involves formerly-st...