Bed Bound Ch. 05: Don't Move

Story Info
Nikki's best friend lets her curiosity get the better of her.
3.4k words
4.65
23.8k
18

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 04/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momus1986
Momus1986
159 Followers

Being fucked whilst a broken mess has always been appealing to Nikki. It's something she's had the pleasure of experiencing more than once before, and there was one particular occasion that will forever stick in her memory as one of her favourite ever kink experiences.

When she arrived at his house, she was already a desperate, dripping mess. Her state was mainly due to the seven-day touching ban he'd imposed on her leading up to this date, but there was more to it than that. There was something about the confident way he conducted himself that really got under Nikki's skin, and drove her to lusting after being controlled and dominated by his powerful body and creative brain.

She'd barely stepped into his immaculate front porch, yet somehow she already found herself tied down on top of his kitchen table. She was on her back, her ankles tied to her thighs and to the table legs so they were forced apart, exposing her greedy cunt. Her tits were so tightly bound they felt like they could touch the ceiling, and each wrist was tied to the outside of each breast, so she couldn't move her arms away from her body. Her head was hanging off the other side of the table at the perfect height and angle for him to fuck her mouth, something he did roughly and for a considerable period of time. That was the foreplay.

When he'd finished with her mouth he gagged it with a ring gag, which forced her to drool all over her inverted face as it hung off the edge of the table. Then, with her spit still all over his cock as lube, shoved his cock inside her and started fucking her cunt just as roughly as he had done to her mouth.

It didn't take Nikki long to cum, the facefucking alone was enough to bring her close after a whole week of denial. With a loud moan from her forced-open mouth, and a convulsion from her helpless body, she came, squirting all over his cock, and the kitchen floor.

He continued to fuck her for longer than Nikki thought she could deal with, bringing her to five more intense, full-body orgasms. Then it was his turn to cum, filling her cunt whilst he continued to pound her to yet another climax. He stepped back to survey what he had done to her.

She was totally broken. Her face was covered in drool, cunt covered in both of their cum, and the rest of her body covered in sweat. She tried to bring her breathing back down to normal - not an easy task in the position she was in - and start to recover from what had been a glorious fuck.

But he didn't untie her. Instead, he opened the living room door (which had remained closed until that point), and three more men walked into the kitchen.

"I'll leave you three to enjoy the mess I've created" he said, as he left the kitchen to take a shower. Nikki's heart started racing even harder, and her broken cunt got even wetter, as the first guy walked up to her body - proudly displayed to them like a hard-won trophy - and thrust his cock inside her.

That was the memory that was racing through Nikki's brain as she lay down in the puddle of piss she'd created earlier, grabbed her wand, and got ready to start bringing her used body to yet another orgasm.

But Nikki didn't get the chance to cum, because just as she started to feel the pleasure start rising inside of her, the phone rang - it was Tia.

After a brief conversation, which consisted mainly of Tia telling Nikki exactly why she hadn't spoken to her since the last phone call and how upset she was with her, the subject came round once again to Nikki's unusual new dynamic.

"I'm worried about you, Nikki, I'm worried you're starting something that you don't know the direction of, that you're getting in over your head." Tia was right, Nikki WAS getting over her head, but that was exactly what was appealing about the situation. Nikki didn't know how to answer Tia's point, spending the next few seconds murmuring and spluttering random syllables that stood little chance of forming any comprehensible words. "I'm coming over, we need to talk about this." With that, Tia hung up, and a short while later, Nikki heard a knock on the door.

Still slightly out of breath from frantically trying to mop up all the piss on her bedroom floor, Nikki answered the door, and Tia strode in with a great sense of purpose. "Put the kettle on, love, I need a piss, I'll be with you in a minute." For someone who is such a natural submissive, Tia had always been surprisingly good at ordering Nikki about. Nikki certainly enjoyed it, and never encouraged her to stop, knowing that even thought she never let on, Tia secretly enjoyed that level of control over her as well.

Nikki dutifully complied, making her way to the kitchen, filling up the kettle with way more water than was necessary (as she usually did), and flicking it on to boil. She heard Tia come out of the bathroom as the volume of the almost-boiling water increased, but as she half-heartedly perused social media on her phone, she suddenly noticed how long it was taking her to get back to the living room.

Just as this curiosity was about to reach the required level that would prompt her to do something about it, Nikki heard Tia's voice, with a not inconsiderable amount of alarm coming from it.

"NIKKI, GET IN HERE, NOW!"

Panic immediately gripped Nikki's entire being. What had happened? Was Tia okay? Had she injured herself? A thousand scenarios raced through her mind in the short time it took her to jog from the kitchen to the bedroom, but none of them were what greeted her upon arrival.

Tia was standing in the middle of the newly-cleaned room, staring at the bed, the expression on her face an inquisitive blend of disbelief and abject horror. The screen on the bed was on, and contained the text that had whipped Tia into such a frenzy.

"Your reward for completing your first task: The first number is 1."

Nikki knew exactly what was going through Tia's head at this precise moment. She had realised that this is the new D/s relationship Nikki was talking about on the phone before. Nikki wasn't sure if Tia didn't want to believe what she saw, or couldn't believe it, or a mixture of both.

"What the hell is going on here?" was the only complete sentence that Tia was able to muster, given the shock she'd just received at such an unusual sight. This definitely wasn't how Nikki wanted to break the news to her. Why choose now to say this? Did it know that there was someone else in the room? Was it showing off, humiliating her, or was it just coincidental timing?

The next ten to fifteen minutes saw Nikki ignore the bed and explain to Tia exactly what had been going on, how the bed had been controlling her, what the bracelets meant, and the trouble she was currently in. Ironically, they were sat on the bed during this conversation, Tia repeatedly shifting her intense glances between Nikki and the screen, providing varying expressions of disbelief, confusion and fear over what Nikki was, and is, allowing herself to be subjected to.

At the end of the explanation, Nikki was expecting questions, lots of questions. She knew she would certainly have many if Tia had revealed to her that she was in this situation. The question she got, however, wasn't one of the ones she anticipated.

"Let me see the chastity belt." That felt less like a question, and more of a demand, but that was Tia's way, and in the state she was in, this was no time to deviate from her character.

Nikki opened her wardrobe and fished out the chastity belt that she'd hastily thrown in there whilst tidying the room in anticipation for Tia's visit.

"There you go," she declared, handing the belt to Tia "it's nothing special, just a chastity belt."

Tia spent a long time studying the belt. Had it been more normal circumstances, one could have argued that she was spending too long, but it was becoming clear that the sight of a physical object related to this whole madcap situation was something of a welcome relief to Tia, reassuring her that this was actually real, and that Nikki wasn't losing her marbles.

After exclaiming at the size of the internal dildo on more than one occasion, Tia looked at Nikki and asked a question that Nikki had never thought to ask herself when she saw the belt for the first time.

"Where's the lock?" They both checked the belt over once more, but there was no sign of a lock, or even anything that could be used as a lock in any way. The pieces of the belt joined together by sliding into the holes cut into the sides of a round-shaped piece of metal at the front, but there appeared to be no way of locking them in place, or indeed unlocking them again.

At this point, and for no logical reason, Nikki suddenly remembered that she hadn't done anything with the kettle since it had boiled some half an hour ago. So, with a simple "Tea?" and an equally simple nod from Tia, she strode into the kitchen to make them both a cuppa.

Upon returning to the bedroom, Nikki let out an "are you sure you want to do that?" gasp as she was greeted by the sight of Tia, who was now naked from the waist downwards, raising the belt up through her legs, around her waist, and bringing the components together by holding them in place inside the round "lock". It was no secret that Tia had always had a mild interest in chastity - nothing major enough that she actively pursued it in any long-term capacity, but short-term orgasm denial had always been a big kink for her.

"I wasn't expecting it to fit this well, how did the bed know your measurements?" Tia and Nikki had the same body shape, although admittedly Nikki's boobs were a couple of cup sizes bigger. However, before Nikki could answer, the look of panic swiftly returned to both of their faces.

A loudish "click" filled the room, and after a few quick tugs, both girls realised that the belt had locked in place. "NO!" Tia shouted so loud that it made Nikki jump, convincing her that the neighbours would hear. "This can't happen! How do I unlock this fucking thing!"

After a few frantic seconds of joint-tugging in all directions, they both immediately stopped what they were doing and turned in unison towards the bed, as they noticed the screen whirr back into life once again.

"It is time for your second task, Nikki. Here are your instructions."

"But that's not me wearing the belt!" Nikki screamed, with Tia too busy still desperately trying to force the lock open to join in with the pleas.

"You are to go to Piccadilly Circus, and stand next to the Eros statue for 30 minutes, without moving from the spot you are standing on. Those are my only instructions."

The bed immediately started to retract its screen.

"Wait! Please! That's not me! I'm not wearing the belt!!" Nikki's begging continued, but the screen continued to retract as normal, not offering anything in the way of understanding or acknowledgement of what she was saying.

Nikki turned to Tia, and tried to get her to calm down. "Okay, let's look at this rationally," she said with an almost futile twang to her voice, knowing that Tia was still panic-stricken at the belt locked on her body. "that task doesn't actually seem that difficult, we can both head there now, stand there for half an hour, then come back here. It'll all be over by the end of the night, right?" A tear had become visible, rolling down Tia's cheek, she was still in shock, but Nikki's words were starting to reassure her.

"I have a safeword that I can use, if you really want to get out of this right now." Nikki said, realising that she'd got so worked up in the moment that she hadn't thought to mention that before. Tia paused to think, but a look of steely determination overcame her.

"You know what? Fuck it, let's do this. I made the decision to put the belt on, so I should suffer the consequences. I'll take one for you this time, Nikki, but you said this was a punishment, so you owe me."

"Are you sure, Tia? I can easily safeword, the bed has reassured me that it would stop whatever is happening at the time if I did that. Maybe it will listen this time if I explain to it that the wrong person is wearing the belt."

"Listen, do you want to stand in the middle of Piccadilly Circus wearing a chastity belt?" Nikki hesitated for a moment. The instinctive answer to that question was yes, for that was a very hot thought. But Nikki had recently experienced just how testing the bed's punishments can be, and, secretly, she was glad that she had the opportunity to skip one and let Tia take the fall instead.

"Okay let's go then, the sooner we start, the sooner we can finish."

"Yeah, I just hope that once I've done the 30 minutes, this thing will unlock itself" Tia exclaimed, before getting lost in the thought of how she would remove the belt in such a public place.

*

The journey to the centre of London was much more comfortable for Nikki than it was for Tia. Not a minute went by when Tia wasn't complaining about or otherwise mentioning the size of the metal dildo forced inside her cunt by the chastity belt. She could feel it with every stride she took, and this moaning was particularly evident when Tia sat down on the seat of the tube train. It wasn't long before she decided it was too much, and stood up again for the remainder of the journey.

The only topic of conversation held between them for the entire, nearly-hour-long journey, centred around one question - what's the catch? Nikki had described the first punishment to Tia, and they both agreed that after something that hard to cope with, simply standing in one spot for half an hour wearing a device that nobody can see, seems remarkably easy in comparison. Various theories were discussed, but none seemed to make any sense, and before they were able to reach a logical conclusion, they found themselves standing at the base of the Eros statue, wondering what happens next.

Nikki checked her phone for the time.

"Okay, my phone says 22:13, so we stand here, and at 22:43, we both leave and head back to mine, mmmkay?" Tia nodded, and found a suitable spot at the base of the steps, away from the underground exit and traffic lights. However, there were still pedestrians everywhere, walking past both of them, sometimes in very close proximity, going about their daily business in the kind of selfish scurry that only Londoners seem to do.

Five minutes passed, and nothing happened. They both stood mainly in silence, anticipating the supposed "catch", the silence only being broken by another mention of just how big the dildo was and how much it filled Tia's cunt. Admittedly that was a quiet conversation - they didn't want the whole of Piccadilly Circus to know what was going on.

After a couple more minutes, the pair of them started to believe that this was actually it, and with a newfound sense of optimism, Nikki offered to buy them both a drink from the nearby coffee shop. Tia agreed, and Nikki walked off, leaving her to it.

It didn't take long for Nikki to buy the drinks, it turns out not many people want coffee so late in the evening, but, being the centre of London, most places stayed open until late at night anyway. Nikki walked back towards the statue, and sure enough, Tia was still standing there, but the expression on her face instantly told Nikki that something had changed.

Picking up her pace, Nikki soon reached Tia, asking what was happening whilst looking at the worried, slightly embarrassed faces Tia was trying her best not to pull.

"The dildo...it's started vibrating."

"Well," Nikki exclaimed at a volume that was unintentionally inappropriately loud "I guess this is the catch then." She checked her watch, and looked back at Tia with her own expression of concern. "You still have 19 minutes remaining."

The two of them had fucked enough times that Nikki knew what Tia was like with her orgasms, and what she was like was quick, and loud. Her ability to cum within seconds, and keep on coming multiple times in quick succession whilst exhaling guttural moans that could be heard at a nightclub (as had been proven when Nikki once fingered her to an orgasm in the middle of the dance floor) meant that they both quickly realised that preventing this from being an incredibly embarrassing affair would be a very difficult task indeed.

Tia did her best to suppress the noises she made as the dildo continued to pulse waves of pleasure through her cunt. The lack of people paying any attention to her was an indication of how well she was doing (and perhaps how self-centred the population of central London tends to be), but it wasn't long before the inevitable happened.

"I'm...going...to...cum...Nikki...help...me..."

"What do you want me to do? Just try and focus, try not to cum, and if you have to, try and be quiet."

"I...can't..."

Tia's eyes rolled back in her head, her legs started shaking, and she grabbed Nikki tightly on her shoulder to try keep her balance. At first, Tia was able to stifle the moans as the orgasm ripped through her body, clasping her other hand over her mouth and pretending like she was trying not to throw up. But the dildo didn't stop vibrating when Tia had finished cumming. In fact, it found an even stronger setting, and with that, Tia was immediately thrust into a second, even more powerful orgasm.

This time there was no controlling her body. Nikki grabbed onto her as she started falling, clutching her in a sort of awkward hugging position, as Tia let out a series of moans and screams that were so loud, they almost deafened Nikki. Somehow, despite how full her cunt was, Tia managed to squirt, and several visible trails of it quickly became visible as they ran down her leg below her skirtline.

"PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!" Tia shouted in Nikki's ear. By this point, everyone within reasonably close proximity had turned their heads towards them, wondering what on Earth had made all these noises, and why.

Nikki tried to answer her, but Tia was holding onto her so tightly, and in no time at all, a third orgasm overcame Tia, accompanied by another series of heart-poundingly loud noises of pure, uncontrollable ecstasy.

After the third orgasm, the vibrations in the dildo eased, although they continued at a mild level. Tia was able to regain her balance and composure, and when she realised how many people were staring at her, the overcoming feeling of pleasure was comprehensively replaced by sheer humiliation.

Without saying anything, Tia turned towards the tube station and ran as fast as her heels would take her.

"Tia!" Nikki shouted after her, "You still have ten minutes left!"

"I don't care!" Came the rapidly fading response from Tia. "I can't take that any more!"

Nikki tried to run after Tia, but as she turned, she bumped into a passer-by, and fell over. By the time she had recovered her composure and apologised to the irate pedestrian, Tia was long gone. With half the population of Piccadilly Circus still staring at her, Nikki made her way towards the station, pretending like nothing had happened, and got on the train to head back home.

When she arrived home, she sent Tia yet another text to check where she was and if she was okay, but, just like the previous texts and missed calls, there was no response. She decided to head to bed.

Taking her clothes off in the bedroom, she noticed that the bed's screen was on.

"You have failed your second task, Nikki."

Momus1986
Momus1986
159 Followers