Bed Bound Ch. 06: Making Amends

Story Info
The bed shows Nikki and Tia a new form of improvisation.
3.9k words
4.79
4.9k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 04/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momus1986
Momus1986
158 Followers

"FUCK YOU!"

It was an outburst that caught even Nikki by surprise, not that there was any living being within audible distance to share in the shock of her uncharacteristic exclamation (although she did start to question if the neighbours heard, and what they might think of it).

This impromptu moment was a tangible sign of just how deep Nikki's bed was getting under her skin, into her mind, fucking with her both physically and mentally, twisting her thoughts, her actions, and potentially her outlook on life. It had been a relatively short affair so far, but one filled with unusual yet powerful experiences. Reading the bed's emotionless, unwavering declaration at her failure to complete the most recent of these ordeals was the straw that prompted her dramatic response.

Immediately, Nikki questioned what she should do next. The rebellious, fighting, somewhat exhausted side of her wanted to follow through with her outburst and simply curl up in bed and sleep - or maybe even sleep on the sofa in some sort of further act of defiance towards the bed. However, the naturally submissive, curious, and somewhat panic-stricken side of her that had no idea what the bed had in store as a punishment for failing her task (and for her outburst, perhaps?) wanted to immediately get on her knees and offer a humble apology.

"I can't believe I'm considering apologising to a fucking bed, what the fuck is wrong with me? What is this thing doing to me?" Nikki's conflicting thoughts continued for only a few more seconds, until the bed gave her another command before the rebellious side of her could drag her out of the room.

"Please lie on your front, and offer your bracelets to my arms, and I will explain what happens next."

Along with the new text came a recognisable series of whirrs and clicks, as the metal arms once again extended themselves from the corners of the bed, ominously inviting her to surrender control of her body once again.

"Why the fuck am I doing this, this is all Tia's fucking fault" Nikki thought as she slowly, reluctantly sat on the bed. With an audible sigh, and a dirty look at the screen (a futile exercise given that it doesn't have eyes, but Nikki couldn't stop herself from doing it), she dragged her right leg towards the arm extending from the bottom right corner of the bed.

It was at this point that Nikki realised just how powerful the magnets of her bracelets were. After a mainly laborious journey from it's sitting position, Nikki's leg jolted the final few inches with a speed that she was ill-prepared for, as the bracelet slammed against the end of the arm. As resignation set in, Nikki dutifully moved her remaining limbs into place, each one snapping against the corresponding arm with an alarming velocity (and sound) once they got anywhere near it.

Briefly, Nikki considered the potential pitfalls in everyday life of wearing such strong magnets around her wrists and ankles. Airport security would certainly be an interesting endeavour, not to mention...

Nikki's distracted thoughts were quickly interrupted by the metal plate from the headboard - the one that had clamped her mouth shut back when this whole dynamic had begun - moving towards her, before lowering itself and twisting so it sat under her neck. Then, slowly but surely, it began to rise, pushing Nikki's neck and head further and further upwards, forcing her to look at the screen, constricting her breathing as gravity and her quickly fading muscles pushed her neck uncomfortably into the plate.

"Fuuuuu..." Nikki tried another outburst, but the plate's grip on her neck was too strong. She could do nothing now but wait for the bed's next move whilst she lay spreadeagle on her front, struggling to breathe with any discernible rhythm.

As was customary, the bed made Nikki wait for longer than she was comfortable with. Several minutes passed, all she could do was focus on her breathing, and try to stave off the ever-increasing levels of discomfort beginning to develop all over her body, let alone her neck and head. This discomfort subsided a little when the next set of words danced across the screen, full of judgement and control.

"This isn't going very well so far, is it Nikki. You failed the task I set before you even got the box, and now you've failed one of only two tasks I've given you to help open it."

"I'm......not......wearing......the......belt." Surely now the bed would get the message that it was Tia who put on the chastity belt, not her - a message they both desperately tried to shout at it when the previous task was assigned, but which appeared to fall on deaf ears, or sensors, or whatever the hell the bed uses to listen.

"I know that, Nikki, you told me earlier."

"So......I......couldn't......do......the......task!"

"Your task was to go to Piccadilly Circus, and stand next to the Eros statue for 30 minutes, without moving from the spot you are standing on. Those were my only instructions. I didn't mention anything about a belt.

What you actually did was stand next to the statue for seven minutes, before leaving your spot to go to the coffee shop. Therefore, you failed the task."

Nikki grunted, the neck plate ensuring that this noise was significantly lower in pitch and more strained than she would otherwise be able to accomplish. The bed had tricked her, played her, played them both in fact. Tia didn't even need to come along and do the task, all Nikki had to do was stand still and she would have completed such an easy task.

But was it the bed that tricked her, or was it her (their) own oversight, or even stupidity, that contributed towards her failure? Yet another mindfuck enveloped Nikki's usually highly-intelligent brain, and despite not being able to look, she knew exactly what effect that was having on her cunt.

Then, a different thought gripped her.

"How......did......you.......know......where......I.......went?"

"The belt has a GPS chip in it, and a microphone. So I know the two of you went to the right spot, and I heard you say you were going to get coffee.

Had your friend not gone with you, I would have had no way of knowing if you had completed the task, but I would have believed you if you told me you had, as I believe you would be honest in this situation in order to please me."

Those two words caused the aforementioned status of her cunt to become even more profound. Please me. Two words that, when used correctly, could immediately put Nikki into subspace, and it would appear that this use was certainly a correct one.

With her brain turning to mush from both the continuous pressure on her neck and the various forms of mindfuckery and psychological domination she was enduring, Nikki let out a gasping "Sorry" before she even knew what she was saying.

"You will not apologise to me here, you will redo the previous task, which I will modify. That will be your apology.

You are to go to the following co-ordinates tomorrow evening at 9.15pm, and remain there for as long as you are able to.

As a consequence of swearing at me just now, and since you already have a track record of failing tasks, I no longer trust you to complete the task by yourself. Therefore, the belt will need to accompany you for the duration of the task.

These are my only instructions."

What followed was a set of co-ordinates that Nikki desperately hoped the bed would keep on-screen until she was able to write them down - a thought that continued with her as the metal plate finally got the better of her, and she drifted helplessly into unconsciousness.

*

Nikki was used to the sight of fingers dancing awkwardly around an empty glass at a bar as a sheepish face didn't know quite where to look or what to say next. It was a sight that she herself has given first dates on more than one occasion before - but only the ones who were capable enough of getting inside her head, peeling back the confident exterior, and exposing her vulnerable, inner submissive.

Now, as both she and Tia waited for the show to begin, that very same sight had overcome them both. Both felt trepidation over what was likely to happen next, and both had good reason to. For Nikki, the fear of delivering yet another failure to the bed felt like a noose pulling tighter around her neck, dragging her kicking and screaming towards achieving what she hoped would be a simple goal.

For Tia, the source of the unease was somewhat more straightforward. Whilst their previous, failed, attempt at this task saw her orgasming several times in the middle of Piccadilly Circus before running away, literally gushing from embarrassment, this was a very different setting indeed, but one that was likely to result in a similar outcome.

The coordinates that the bed had given Nikki to complete this task had brought them to a small theatre in Central London. Nikki and Tia were waiting at the bar, along with the rest of the mostly-colourfully-dressed audience members. Nikki glanced for the umpteenth time at the sign outside, which filled both girls with every kind of emotion except confidence.

"KINKPROV!

The show where YOU get to decide what hilarious, nefarious deeds our performers get up to!

Let your imaginations run wild, and enjoy an unforgettable night of kinkprovisation!

Tickets £10 each, show starts at 8pm.

Photos and videos encouraged!"

It was an event that neither Nikki nor Tia had ever heard of before, let alone been to. The lack of knowledge over the format of the show, not to mention their required level of participation, was the main reason for their respective fear-induced awkward silences.

Eventually, this silence was broken by an unnecessarily loud voice.

"LADIES, GENTLEMEN, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! WELCOME TO KINKPROV!

Please could you all kindly make your way to the theatre where our delightful performers are ready to improvise your kinky suggestions!"

All of the audience members eagerly picked up whatever drinks they had left, and made their way through the purple curtains into the next room. All, that is, except Nikki and Tia, whose approach was a far more reluctant one. Nikki checked the GPS coordinates one more time, just in case they'd magically changed, sparing them whatever inevitable form of embarrassment that lay ahead for them. But with a resigned nod, she beckoned Tia towards the theatre.

The room itself was quite small, with a modest stage, and enough seating for around 30-40 people. The lighting was relatively dim, focused mainly on the stage of course, and mostly made up of purples and blues. A further check of the GPS app on Nikki's phone confirmed their fears - the exact coordinates were for the stage itself, although not for well over an hour yet, since the instruction was to be there at 9.15 and the show started at 8.

For the next hour-and-a-bit, the audience was entertained by a variety of kink-related performances. Each one lasted around 10-15 minutes, and each one had a general theme, which the audience were then asked to embellish upon, add details to, and direct the various actors accordingly. It was a very interesting concept for a production, and one that both Nikki and Tia tried their best to enjoy as much as they could. However, every time they started getting carried away at the sight of the young lady leaning over a patio heater whilst being spanked by a trainer, or the two guys playing Tug-Of-War with ball stretchers whilst each having to solve a Rubik's cube, or the woman who had her hands and ankles cuffed and had to escape the tub of Plaster of Paris before it set around her, their thoughts soon snapped back to counting down the minutes before the 9.15pm deadline.

Then, at 9.12, once the mess from the previous act had been cleared up (she wasn't able to fully escape, and Nikki briefly fantasised at how the rest of the crew could take advantage of her helpless situation), the host once again returned to the stage.

"My beautiful, gorgeous, kinky friends. You have been a truly wonderful audience this evening, and so I feel a suitable reward is in order, is it not?"

The audience somewhat mumbled a positive response.

"I'm sorry, but that didn't sound particularly grateful. Let's try that one again, shall we? I said a suitable reward is in order, IS IT NOT?!?!"

This time, every member of the audience let out a raucous cheer, followed by applause, the stamping of feet, and copious amounts of whooping. Every audience member, that is, except Nikki and Tia.

"That's more like it! Aright you bunch of degenerate pervs, it's time for the GRAND FINALE!!!"

More cheering and whooping ensued, before the host calmly raised their arm. The audience quickly and obediently went quiet, eagerly anticipating what the finale to such an unusual and spectacular show could entail.

"Now then," the host said, scanning the audience members one by one as they did so. "This grand finale is going to involve a level of audience participation beyond anything we've seen so far this evening. I'm going to need...A VOLUNTEER!!!"

Nikki looked at the time on her phone, not that she needed to, she already knew the answer. It was 9.14. She started to raise her hand, but immediately Tia batted it down.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Nikki asked in a panicked whisper.

"They only need one volunteer" came Tia's surprisingly calm response. "I couldn't do the previous task, so I'm going to make up for it now." And with a brief, you-owe-me-one glare at Nikki, Tia stood up sharply, lowered her skirt, and shouted "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!"

The volume of her declaration was certainly enough to grab the host's attention, but the sight of Tia bottom-half naked and wearing the chastity belt, was inevitably what got her picked.

"Well then! Looks like somebody is very keen indeed! Come on up darling, if you're feeling brave enough to endure what happens next!" An incredibly theatrical evil cackle followed, and even though Tia knew it was just for show, it still forced a tremble in her determined, forced calmness. Stepping out of her skirt altogether, Tia made her way quickly onto the stage before the nerves and fear got the better of her and saw her running away from a task once again.

When she reached the centre of the stage and turned around to face the audience, the magnitude of her situation started to once again sink in, and every fibre of Tia's being wanted to get out as quickly as possible. The only thing keeping her stood perfectly still was the thought that there were many fewer people here than there were at Piccadilly Circus, so whatever happens next must therefore be less embarrassing, right?

"Good evening my eager little slut, and what name would you like to be called?"

"Alice." There was no way Tia was going to be connected to this evening in any form other than her own memories, she thought.

"Okay Alice, an absolute pleasure to meet you." The host glanced downwards, only the bottom half of the belt was visible, as were her entire legs, and, as the host shifted their glance to one side, her arse as well. "Normally this is where you'd say 'the pleasure's all mine', but it looks like that isn't the case here!" The host turned to the audience, arms aloft, and they responded accordingly with an embarrassingly loud and long laugh.

"Alright Alice, let me explain how this works. Over there on that table are six cards, you pick one, we ask the audience to fill in the details, and then you do the rest! Now, if anything comes up that's a hard limit of yours, then we will change it. If you can't do what the card says, then no hard feelings, I'm sure our lovely audience will appreciate you trying..." A few cheers from one of two members of the audience followed. But Tia wasn't here to just try, she was here to make up for her previous failings. "However...if you CAN do what the card says, you'll get a super special reward!!! So what do you say, are you up for this?"

The host thrust their microphone towards Tia's face, this was her last chance to back out, and that's exactly what the rational, defensive part of her brain wanted to do. But no, she has to do this, for Nikki, and more importantly, for herself.

Regaining her fake confidence, Tia leaned towards the mic. "You bet I am!"

"ATTA GIRL! Okay, head on over and pick a card!!!"

Tia wandered over to the far side of the stage, each step giving more audience members a full view of her belted bum. She hated that she'd already taken her skirt off, but she knew that she simply couldn't risk someone else being picked instead of her. A desperate move indeed.

With an exhale that could be heard from the other side of the bar, Tia stared at the cards for a good few seconds, before picking up the one on the far left, and flipping it over. By this time, the host had followed her across the stage, and already had the mic in her face, waiting for her to reveal what fate she had chosen for herself.

Tia read through the card once to herself first, and then all of that fake confidence fell out of her quicker than the public squirting orgasms she'd had in the previous task.

The fear in her voice was palpable as she slowly read out what was on the card.

"Chatterbox.

Talk about the chosen subject non-stop for five minutes, whilst dealing with a distraction. Pausing or stuttering at any time will result in a punishment."

The split second she'd finished reading, the host whipped the card out of Tia's hand and held it aloft towards the audience.

"ALLRIIIIIGHT!!!! Time to see how much of a talker Alice really is! Now then my lovely kinky peeps, this is where you have your say!

Firstly, I need a subject for Alice to talk about for five minutes. It can be anything at all, but hey, kinky is certainly preferred, that's why we're here after all!"

A few voices shouted random suggestions towards the stage. Tia could do nothing but stand there, the spotlight on her, waiting to find out how these strangers will dictate the rest of her task.

"CHASTITY! BRILLIANT! Alice you're going to talk about chastity for five minutes. I'm sure that won't be a problem for someone in your...position, would it?!" The host gave Tia's belt two loud thuds with the microphone, causing the sound to fill the room, and her to recoil in embarrassment.

"Okay folks, now for a distraction. How are we going to make life more difficult for our brave, chaste Alice here?"

This time the suggestions were noticeably louder and more numerous. Some of them seemed quite tame, whilst others instilled the fear of God into Tia and her locked cunt. In the end, the host picked one which leaned more towards the latter, although thankfully not as hard as some of the other options they were presented with.

"Sensory deprivation! Love it! It just so happens that we have just the device waiting to be used, that we haven't had the chance to use yet this evening. LOWER THE BOX!!!"

The sound of chains whirring was quickly accompanied by the sight of a wooden box, around 18 inches in length, height and width, being lowered from the ceiling, which it was attached to with the aforementioned chains. Tia immediately knew what this was for, and when the box stopped at her head height, the rest of the audience did as well.

"Nearly ready my lovelies, now all we need...is....a...PUNISHMENT. Let's hear your suggestions!"

This final round of audience participation was the loudest and busiest yet. By this point, Tia had stopped trying to fight the fear, and was instead allowing it to envelop her, complete with audible gasps and uncontrollable fidgeting. The public mindfucks and impending humiliation were enough to drive her horn through the roof - this was unlike any scene she'd ever experienced before, and that includes all those performances at other kink clubs and events.

"EEEEEEEELECTRICITYYYYYYY!!!!! YES!!! Oh Alice darling, I do hope you're ready for this, and for your sake, I hope you're good at talking..."

Momus1986
Momus1986
158 Followers
12