Bed Bound for the Summer

Story Info
A new, younger, nurse it taking care of Jessica.
2.6k words
4.52
11k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica turned her head and looked through the tall windows. She could see the sun setting behind the trees and she sighed. If she just hadn't snuck out with Richie to go to Aspen she wouldn't have been in this mess. She tried to turn to get in a better position but winced as pain shot through her back. The cast made her whole body itch but she couldn't do anything about it. With both arms in cast and one of her legs she was bound to her bed for the whole of the summer.

They had tried Riche's new Tesla and she had seen someone fuck while in auto pilot mode. She wanted to try that for herself and Richie was game. It was then the accident had happened. In mid fuck he had bumped into something with his knee and suddenly the car swerved across the road and slid into the ditch before coming to a stop at a big tree.

Richie had broken his hip and had a concussion while she had been thrown out of the car. They both survived but her father had been furious so after her month at the hospital she was moved home and had been forbidden to ever see Richie again. Most of her friends had laughed at the crazy story. But after a few weeks at home they stopped coming by to see how she was doing which left her alone in her bed most of the day. Twice a day a nurse came and helped her to the bathroom and helped her clean herself. It was terribly humiliating.

But since yesterday the old nurse had been replaced due to staffing issues and new much younger nurse had been assigned to her. To Jessica's horror it was Clara from her old school. Bullied was a strong word but being on the top of the ladder Jessica has dropped some snide remarks about the then raven headed goth girl making her a mark in the corridors. Girls can be so mean. But this was many years ago and gone where the goth clothes and the dark hair. Jessica hadn't even recognised the golden blonde girl until she had been introduced.

The first day they hadn't spoked. The older nurse showed Clara where everything was and what was required of her while the younger nurse took notes and helped out. It was on the second day that Clara would acknowledge that she hadn't forgotten how the now bed bound brunette had treated her. She wasn't hostile but she had mentioned it and Jessica felt she had needed to defend herself. But in the end apologised for her poor behaviour. After that Clara forgave her, it was long ago, and the two girls struck up a conversation.

Clara had gone to the university and was on her way to become a registered nurse. This was just a summer gig to get some money. Unlike Jessica she didn't have a father who was worth millions. Jessica being bed bound and alone found that she liked that kind and gentle girl started to look forward her visits twice a day.

Slowly she roused from a very erotic dream. It had been months since she had been able to satisfy herself and before the accident she had done it every day. Her morning routine would be to slowly wake up and play with herself for a while before heading to the shower for the finale. Now she would wake up and be horny without any chance of satisfaction. The frustration started to get to her. She tried to move her hips so that there would be some friction against the sheet but the pain in her back prevented her from getting into any position that would help in her quest.

"I hope I'm not interrupting something Jessie?" Jessica had been so occupied with her quest that she hadn't noticed Clara entering and the blonde girl was standing next to her bed with a smirk on her face.

"No, no, I was just trying to get into a more comfortable position. This cast is driving me crazy." She excused herself and Clara nodded.

"I'll help you" she said and reached out and removed the sheet. A rush of warm air caressed the now nude brunette and she squealed in surprise. She felt the bed move as the blonde moved into position by her side. She felt gentle fingers caress her hips as the nurse tried to gently position the hips more aligned with the rest of the body. After she had slightly adjusted the body pose she let her fingers caress the now bare stomach just above the pubic bone.

"Does it hurt here?" She asked in a gentle voice as she let her fingers dance on the slightly sweaty skin. Jessica simply shook her head as she felt electricity shoot from the fingers to her already damp pussy.

"N-no. It's fine really" she stuttered as she tried to get the nurse to move on. The fingers did nothing to quell the fire between her legs rather she felt it renew its flames and she closed her eyes and tried to think of algebra to stop it. But it felt too good. The boring thoughts evaporated as she felt her hips twitch. The fingers have moved down an inch playing with the top of her panties and she felt them touch her pubic hairs.

"In this heat all that hair will be unhygienic." Clara stated suddenly and Jessica felt the bed move again as the nurse left her side. She opened her eyes slowly, trying to regain her senses. Clara came back with a tray and put it on a small table next to the bed where all her other medical things were stored. She moved down the bed and Jessica again felt it move as the nurse to position between her legs. Slowly she shook her head no as her brain began to process what was about to happen.

"No, it's ok. Really." she said weakly as she felt her legs being moved further apart. The sharp sound of a scissor heralded what was about to happen and Jessica tried to move away on instinct. She was rewarded with a sharp pain in her hip as she twisted it. She cried out in pain and sank back into the mattress.

She felt gentle hands again caress her stomach and hips in a soothing way.

"Shh, its ok Jessie just relax, I'm not going to hurt you. In fact, the opposite." She continued to caress the naked skin letting her fingers dance up and down the exposed woman. In under a minute Jessica again felt the fire ignite and start to burn. The fingers were so soothing and erotic as they caressed her inner thigh. A place she hadn't been touch in a very long time. This time she hardly registered the scissor and only when Clara removed the panty exposing her sex she flinched.

"Please no." she again said in a feeble weak voice. But the nurse ignored her pleas and she felt a damp wash cloth against her sex. The shaving started out very professional but as it progressed Jessica couldn't help but twitch as she was hornier that she could remember being. She closed her eyes hard and felt warm tears of humiliation run down her face.

The fingers spreading the foam and gently pulling the lips to get all the hard to reach places felt like liquid pleasure and as she again felt the warm wash cloth on her hot sex she involuntarily moaned. Clara smiled down at the young woman as she started to rub oil into the now denuded sex.

"I don't want you to have any discomforting razor burns Jessie." She said in a low husky voice. Jessica was too far gone to register. She was trapped in her own erotic fog feeling the fingers caress and massage to now bare pussy. She was riding the crest when she felt the bed move again and she was left hanging.

"There, all done." Clara said as if she just had changed the sheets, not been playing with her most intimate of places. Jessica shook her head to clear he mind. She looked up at the nurse with watery eyes trying to register what just had transpired. She had been shaved by a woman that once went to school with her and she had humped her hands like a bitch in heat. She felt humiliation wash over her and she started to cry.

"Shh, don't cry Jessie" Clara sat down on the bed cradling the crying brunette. After a minute she regained control of herself and Clara stood up and disposed of her gloves. She left the confused girl on the bed and on her way out she casually said "See you tonight" as she left.

Again left alone Jessica felt completely abandoned as she couldn't reach out to any of her friends or even reach the bed sheet to cover up her nakedness. She still was horny but that feeling mixed with the humiliation she felt of being so horny in front of Clara. She remembered what she had called the then raven haired girl; A lesbian, a lezzie

There was a rumour that Clara and a girl named Erica had held hands after school and Jessica had helped spread that rumour looking down on them. She cried as she, for the first time in all of her twenty four privileged years, realised what a terrible person she had been. It wasn't until after lunch when she finally stopped feeling pity for herself. She fell asleep and again was haunted by erotic dreams and images at the edge of her consciousness. She again woke feeling horny and as she lay there in her big room she could feel the summer breeze caress her bald sex as it lazily drifted through the open window.

She tried to squeeze her legs together but as the arousal started to build so did the pain from the strain and she fell back again cursing in frustration. She could hear voices in the corridor outside and calmed down. The door opened and Clara entered in her scrubs.

"Hey you." She said as she sat down her bag on the floor next to the bed.

"How are you feeling? Do you have a fever?" She looked at Jessica with a hint of concern and felt her brow. Jessica let her touch her face and only slightly shook her head no. Truth to be told the hand felt cool and very good against her forehead. Apparently satisfied with her brief examination she turned and picked up the plastic apron the nurses used when they gave Jessica a sponge bath. It always felt very awkward and this time was no different.

She lay there and felt her cheeks heat up from the humiliation of a former class mate giving her a sponge bath. A class mate she had bullied. Weakly she tried to protest as Clara filled the bucket with water and brought towels.

"Nonsense, you need a good cleaning I could smell you this morning Jessie" Clara held the power this time around and Jessica again closed her eyes in defeat. She felt the warm sponge first caress her hands and the parts of the lower arms that was uncovered by the plaster cast. It felt really good and Clara even massaged the hands as she firmly but not roughly added the lavender smelling soap.

Sighing Jessica sank back into the pillow and started to relax. She felt the hand shift and started to work on her feet and lower legs. The cast for the left leg started at her hip fixing the knee and part of the lower leg. She felt hands massaging her right leg and as they moved above her knee she started to heat up again. It just felt so good. The hands had turned into lovers now as they slowly massaged her thigh and she stifled a moan. But the hands left before they reached her sex and started to wash her stomach and up towards her torso. She felt the fingers creep under the edge of the cast almost reaching the lower part of her breasts before again disappearing back to safer areas. The hands dipped down lower and Jessica kept her eyes closed and held her breath when she felt soap dribble over her now hyper sensitive pussy.

Tears of humiliation and arousal fell as the fingers started to gently play with her sex. She couldn't hold back her moans anymore and her body took on a life of its own trying to grind against the teasing fingers.

"Do you remember Erica?" Clara's low voice was suddenly close to her ear. It was still calm and soothing even if the name brought back bad memories for Jessica. She nodded hesitantly. But didn't open her eyes to met Clara's.

"You called us lezzies and couldn't understand how girls did it." Clara's voice was still syrupy sweet as her fingers now had given up all pretences of giving her anything other that pleasure. They played with her clit as Jessica felt the hot breath on her face. She still didn't dare to open her eyes. The fingers just felt so amazing in her long neglected pussy.

"Do you know what lezzie rhymes with? That's right, Jessie. If how you try to hump my fingers is an indication maybe I should start to call you Lezzie Jessie instead?" She sounded taunting as the fingers sped up.

As Jessica was on the verge of her long over due orgasm the fingers stopped and she screamed out ' NO' in frustration. She opened her eyes and met Claras.

"I'm sorry Clara, I was a terrible person. I'm sorry for being mean to you." She actually sounded honest and Clara studied the rich bitch she once hated.

"I know you were terrible Lezzie but I forgive you." She started to slowly massage to sticky wet sex again as she continued.

"Erica and I were lovers and as a lesson to you I will show you how good a woman can make another woman feel. I will show you every day and in the end you will thank me for making you a better person." She leaned in and kissed away a tear from Jessica's cheek.

She stood up leaving the bed bound woman hot and bothered again. She used the cloth to wipe up the fluids that had stained the thighs and smiled down on her former class mate.

"It will be a really good summer for us both Lezzie" Jessica felt nervous but couldn't detect any malice in her voice. She started to cry both from regret but also from frustration.

"Please forgive me Clara." A damm broke and Clara held her again as she was wracked with guilt and sadness. In the end she fell asleep as Clara packed her things and leaned in and kissed Jessica on the forehead.

"Good night Jessie I will see you tomorrow morning." She drew the new bed sheet over she semi conscious woman and shut off the lights as she closed the door behind her.

Again dreams both erotic and frightening claimed Jessica as her emotions during the day had run amok. There was a real sense of relief that Clara seemed to be understanding but the sexual advancement and her own subjugation tore her in different directions. She had always been in charge, always been able to wrap everyone around her fingers. But this lowly nurse held all the cards. She seemed unimpressed with her family's riches and she did what she wanted without asking permission. And the worst thing was that Jessica felt powerless against her. She felt weak as the tall blonde did this to her. She felt needy and the heat between her legs did all the thinking for her. She needed a good orgasm and she would be back to her old self again. Maybe if she played along with Clara she would get her prize and take control again?