Bed Bound for the Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
Nurse Clara is having her way with poor Jessie.
1.4k words
4.66
7.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning came too soon and Jessie woke up groggy from the lack of sleep. She had been tossing and turning during the night and every time the pain had woken her up. The haunting and erotic images of Clara taunting her stayed as she was served breakfast by the maid.

The pain had settled into a dull ache as the nurse arrived. She smiled at the bed bound brunette as she put her bag down on the low table next to the bed.

"So how are we feeling today?" She again let her hand rest on Jessie's forehead

"You feel a little bit hot, have you been sleeping ok?" She sounded concerned and Jessie shook her head.

"No, the pain had been keeping me up all night." Clara nodded and searched her bag.

"You need your rest for your body to heal properly. I'll have a look and see what I can do." She came back to the bed and started to massage first the legs and then the sides getting a sense of how the muscles in Jessie's hip and back felt. This time there was no erotic fog but her gentle but firm hands still felt amazing to the isolated woman. Jessie craved the touch and intimacy of another human being and with everyone but her maid gone the visits from Clara was the only moment during the day she felt seen.

"I'm sorry." The words came out as a whisper and she felt herself tear up again. Clara looked up and smiled at her. She nodded and let a reassuring hand rest on her former tormentor's shoulder.

"I know and I forgive you." She went back to her bag and brought a small plastic cup with two pills in it.

"These will help you relax and sleep. Your hip feels very tense and these will let it rest. They will take a short while to take effect but I'll stay with you if you want?" Jessie nodded feeling grateful for Clara's presence. She swallowed the pills and had a glass of water with the nurse's help. She closed her eyes trying to relax. She felt the bed shift and a light caress on her stomach. She inhaled sharply but didn't open her eyes.

"Relax Lezzie, I'll be here until you fall asleep. I know something we can do to help you relax while we wait. Keep your eyes closed and just enjoy." The fingers danced on her hot skin and moved down to her thigh making her gasp as she felt herself heat up. She tried to imagine it to be Richie who caressed her and for a small while it worked. Her healthy leg parted and she stifled a moan as the fingers danced closer and closer to her pussy.

She started to feel her body relax from the drugs and felt herself sink deeper into the thick mattress. The fingers continued to play and moved onto her sex. They slowly massaged her clit while lightly playing with her nether lips. As she slipped deeper into the fog her body felt like liquid heat. A sexual heat that spread through her body like wildfire. She could hear Clara whisper something to her as she sank deeper. Images of Richie replaced by the blonde nurse as she whispered unintelligible words into Jessie's ear.

She didn't know when she passed over into sleep but the erotic images and the heat stayed with her. They became more vivid and she could see Clara play with her pussy as if floating outside her own body. The room shifted and the nurse had taken off her scrubs and was wearing black lingerie right from the pages of a fashion magazine. In the dream Jessie looked at the beautiful woman as she continued to take her closer to the brink. The room shifted again anddarkness enveloped Jessie before she could reach her prize and the images faded.

She awoke sometime later and the rumble in her tummy and the setting sun made her realise that she had been sleeping all day. She actually felt better and out of habit stretched. The stabbing pain made her cry out, more out of frustration that actual pain though.

She felt another sensation as she settled back into the cushions - Her sticky sex. She prayed that Clara would arrive before Julie, the family maid. Julie fed her twice a day and would stick her head in the door now and then to see if Jessie needed anything.

Her prayers were answered and only a short while later she could hear Clara coming down the corridor and enter Jessie's room. She smiled at the bed bound woman and let the back of her hand rest a short while on the brunette's forehead before moving away and opening the window on full.

"Lets get that smell out of here before Ms Alex comes in." She winked at Jessie who felt her cheeks burn of humiliation. But the wink also made her feel another thing. She felt intimacy as they shared a secret together. It didn't matter that the secret was that Jessie had been so horny in her sleep that the room smelled. The thing that mattered was that Clara would make it better. And better she did.

The nurse left and came back with a bowl and a sponge. The smell of lavender filled the room as she moved closer to the bed. This time Jessie didn't protest. Unconsciously she even parted her good leg giving the blonde access to her sticky sex. And as the hot water dripped onto her the heat came back with a vengeance. First she flinched from the suddenness of it all and then as the sponge caressed her nude sex she moaned.

Immediately after she started to blush and felt like she wanted to sink through the earth. Her face burned as she blurted out excuses. But Clara just smiled at her and continue her thorough cleaning of her sex.

"No worries Lezzie, your secret safe with me." She said in her syrupy seductive voice that she used when she called her Lezzie. She let her fingers brush the lips as if searching for stubble. But no stubble was found, just a smooth sex opening up to her touch.

"Please." Jessie's pleading was hard to read. She didn't know if she wanted it to stop or to continue. The fog started to creep back as her neglected sex were masterfully manipulated.

"Please? Please what? Do you want me to stop or does Lezzie want the lesbian nurse to continue playing with her wet pussy?" Clara looked seductively into Jessie's eyes and let her fingers stop their ministrations.

Jessie felt herself being torn in two directions at once. She didn't want to orgasm at her former class mate's fingers. It would be too humiliating after all they had gone though. But her body wanted that ohh so elusive orgasm. That orgasm that she couldn't achieve on her own. She didn't care that it was a woman playing with her anymore - It felt amazing.

Clara saw the confusion in her former class mate's eyes and felt a sense of victory. The mighty Jessie Masters with her legs spread letting herself be fingered by a lowly nurse. But as soon as she had those thoughts shame crept over her. She was better than that. This wasn't revenge she reminded herself. She really wanted to show Jessie that another woman could give as much pleasure as any man could.

She stood up leaving the frustrated brunette and brought back the sponge. While she started to clean the bed bound woman she leaned in closer.

"I know you must be feeling a million feelings right now. I don't want to force you into anything, I want this to be your decision. When you are ready I want you to look into my eyes and tell me exactly what you want. What you need."

As if on cue the maid, Ms Alex, popped her head in the door with a tray of food. Clara draped the cover over Jessies lower body and started to put away her things. She spoke politely with the older woman to inquire about Jessie's day and how the maid perceived her charge's health. She then turned to Jessie and smiled her warm smile.

"I want you to think about what we have talked about today ms Masters. Sweet dreams and I will see you tomorrow." With that she was gone leaving a distraught Jessie with her food and her thoughts. The thoughts and the feeling of Clara's fingers stayed with her all evening,even as she fell asleep. Another night hunted by erotic images.