Bed Breakfast and Monster Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Round two with the slime, plus speaking to Georgia.
3.9k words
4.8
3.4k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/14/2022
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cerulia giggled, holding her hand to her mouth. "You should see the look on your face."

Rick grunted, pulling up his pants over his still-quite-hard member. His cock was slick wet with her... wetness? Was it the same as from a woman? A bit of his cum dripped down the side, sliding through her juices like a boat over the ocean.

Still, he wanted to cover himself up, so he did.

"Watch!" Cerulia said as she turned into a blue slime silhouette. Then, like a window becoming translucent, he saw in the middle of her. Ribbons of his cum were floating in suspension like some kind of art project.

She gave a little grunt, and then the cum disappeared into nothingness.

"Boobs or butt?" she asked.

"Huh?" Rick blinked.

"I gotta put it somewhere," she said. "Boobs, or butt?"

"Oh, butt, I guess."

The blue silhouette turned to show her side profile to rick, where he thought he saw the minuscule bit of extra junk added to her trunk. It was already pretty fat as it was.

"If I'm not gonna let it impregnate me, then I gotta put it to better use!" Cerulia explained.

"So it would have if you hadn't done anything about it?"

She nodded. "We may have a special bond, a connection, an understanding unlike any other two people on this mortal and immortal earth, but I'm not sure I want to have a kid with you quite yet!"

"Right," Rick said, coughing. He wasn't sure if they had that kind of connection. "Listen," he said.

"Yes?" Cerulia became a human again, with a corset and white blouse covering her tits, but below was a long flowing skirt of slime, ever so translucent. Her slit showed through it plain as day.

"Hey, could you... make it a bit less see-through? It's very distracting."

"Hmm? You don't like it?" She put her hands on her hips. "You're not going off me already, are you?"

Rick felt the terror of what a crazy slime woman could do to him if he pissed her off. "No, no, no! I'm just trying to talk, and it's right in front of me. Very distracting, you understand?"

"Oh, yes, of course. My beauty overwhelms you. Hehe. You can't wait for a second go!"

"An arrogant slime." l Rick shook his head.

"I'm not arrogant; I was just playing! Please, I haven't spoken to another soul in centuries! My social talents are rusty. Don't judge me!"

Rick nodded, standing up and stretching.

"What were you going to say?" Cerulia asked.

"Oh, right, yes. Well, the thing is, before today. I thought humans were the only sentient race on earth. I've never met a slime before."

"That explains your shock," she said, leaning other to stroke Rick's chin, then she submerged into the floorboards and blossomed behind the bar. "What can I get you? Lager? Wine?"

After the sex he'd just had, Rick could think of nothing better than a lager.

As she poured, she explained, "One day, people just stopped coming to the BnB. You're the first in centuries."

"Does that have something to do with my never having heard of..." Rick hesitated.

In an anime, they'd suggest the BnB got transported to this world. He couldn't even begin to utter words like that aloud, even though it was no stranger than the very being in front of him.

Cerulia shook her head as she slid the lager over.

Rick walked over to the bar and took a sip.

"Nope!" Cerulia said. "Most humans are like you. It's only special ones with the sight."

"Special?"

"Yeah, like, if they get infected with werewolfism or something. Otherwise, elves, orcs, cat girls, etc. We all live in this separate world from you. Some of us have spells to hide it. Some of us don't need to hide, and some of us... wear hats."

"What? But there'd be recordings!"

"Who would believe a bit of text in a book? They'd think they'd gone crazy, would send 'em to the stake of something."

"Oh, recordings. Man, you've missed a lot. I was talking about--" Rick pulled his phone out and saw the lack of signal, feeling guilty again. "I was talking about this thing. It records video; you don't know what video is. Damn, I've got a lot to explain to you."

"And you thought you were the clueless one." Cerulia rested her elbow on the bar and her chin on her hand, beaming at Rick. "We can teach each other!"

"Mmm," Rick said, still looking at his phone. "Listen, Cerulia, can we continue this later?" He took a big sip of lager.

"What?" Hurt traveled over Cerulia's beautiful face. "What do you mean?"

"There's no signal here, and I've got to talk to someone who's probably worried about me."

"Signal? I gave you plenty of signals. Rick. We fucked!"

"No, I didn't mean like that. I'll be right back."

Rick made for the door, but a flat wall of slime emerged to cover it completely, then she became human again.

"You can't leave me!"

Rick's fight or flight went haywire. Hairs on the back of his neck stood up, and this beautiful slime woman suddenly seemed a real threat. What if she slimed down his throat and expanded, making him explode? What if she...

The possibilities were endlessly terrifying.

"So you're going to keep me here hostage?" he asked.

"What? No! I wouldn't do that!" Panic shook over Cerulia as she paced back and forth, then came to Rick and took his hands. "You just can't leave me alone! I've been alone for so long!"

"I understand the feeling, kinda."

"Then you can't go!"

Rick stroked her arm. "Who said I wasn't coming back?"

"But what if you don't!"

It was all getting a little too close to home, in a way Rick didn't want to reveal to this stranger.

Sure, they had known each other intimately, but she was still a stranger.

Barely anyone knew about his secret. These days, it was only Georgia, and he was letting her wonder what had happened to him while he fooled around with this buoyant babe.

"Cerulia," Rick said. "I'm gonna be honest with you. Before I came here, I was lost. I walked out of my job, and I just kept walking, probably would've walked forever until I found a sea and stepped right in, and unlike--I assume--slimes, humans can't live in water."

Cerulia nodded, grinning. "You found us cause you needed to!"

Rick frowned and walked away a bit. "It's not a humorous situation."

"No, what? No, I don't mean that!" Cerulia ran in front of Rick--not slime transported, actually ran, which made rick feel she really wanted to stress the importance. "This BnB," she cried, "it's got this odd magical properly where, if you need it, you find it. Nobody's been able to find it for centuries. I thought nobody needed me anymore, but you needed it, so you found it, us, me! I belong to this house too! So don't you see, as much as I needed you, you needed me."

Rick was flabbergasted. He blinked and said, "Well, to be honest, yeah, I guess so. I don't feel half as bad as I did before. In fact, I don't feel all that bad at all."

"Great! That makes me so happy!" Cerulia did a little dance, feet leaving slime prints that adsorbed right back into her as her feet touched the floor again. She clapped her hands, and her slime hair--as well as her boobs--jiggled wonderfully.

"So then you understand I will come back," Rick said. "I want to hear more about you and this place and... well, I won't lie to say it what we did was pretty fun too."

Cerulia nodded, took a deep breath, and walked to the door, holding the knob. "Okay... I believe you. I have to trust that if you love something, let it go, and if he comes back, then I'll give him the best blowjob of his life!"

"That's not really how the saying goes, but I like that one better." Rick laughed and headed to the door. "I would invite you with me, but I guess you can't leave. That sucks."

"Sucks, like what I will do later?"

"Oh, it's a double-meaning word. It also means something bad. I dunno why."Rick shrugged and made to hold his hand out; then, he thought a hug was more appropriate.

She felt so warm and soft and human as she gripped him tight.

He kissed her on the cheek. "I'll be back as soon as I've spoken to my friend."

"Why not invite them here? They are more than welcome!"

"Oh, I mean on my phone. Do you know what a phone is?"

"Sure, I'm not a total ingrate!"

"They're portable now. I carry it in my pocket. Takes pictures too."

"Fascinating!"

"I'll explain to you all about it when I get back--if we get to that. I bet we'll have so much to talk about."

"After," she said, kissing him on the cheek. "I'll be waiting patiently. What would you like me to wear?"

He blinked. "Wear? Oh, right." His heart raced. "Anything?"

"Anything!"

Rick searched through his memory for all his fantasies. He was trying to think of something that she would know.

"Hmm," Rick said. It was hard to imagine any fantasies he might've had from her time. "Surprise me," he said.

He would have to get pictures of the kind of thing he liked on his phone. His mind was swimming with possibilities. He couldn't even settle on one.

"See you soon." Cerulia's eyes were full of hope. It was a great way to be looked at, though it reminded him of Georgia, which caused him a lot of guilt.

At least this time, he could reciprocate the feelings.

"I don't break my promises," Rick said, kissing her on the cheek. She seemed to bloom with happiness, looking away nervously with a grin.

Then he was out into the forest. It was dark and a bit chilly, but still, the world felt a little brighter.

He walked out to the fields, checking his phone for signal, but there wasn't any. So he still walked a bit longer, shivering in the cold. He couldn't wait to get back to the BnB.

Finally, his phone blew up with texts and missed calls. He rang the offending sender.

"Hello! How dare you!" Her mild cute Norwegian accent especially came out in her anger. It was hard to be frightened of because of how cute it was.

"Georgia, sorry. Sorry, I can explain."

"Do you have any idea how worried I've been?"

"Listen, I'm okay, honestly."

"Are you? You've been acting weird all week, and you won't tell me why!"

Rick took a breath and said, "Okay, can we stop yelling at each other."

"I wasn't yelling!" she yelled.

Rick laughed, staring out at the multicolored field of flowers before him. He ran his hand through the tall grass.

"It's not funny. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

A hint there as to what she specified was going on--Clever Georgia, so aware of everything around her.

"Well, It's totally fine. I just quit my job and decided to walk into the fields until I met the sea, and then I'd walk right in."

"That's not funny."

"I wasn't joking."

Georgia gave a cute grunt, showing how infuriated she was but trying to hold it in for Rick's sake.

"I take it you never found the sea," she said.

"No, I found something else."

Rick told her about the BnB. he left out the part about the slime girl. He left out the part about any girl at all.

"So I've just been hanging here talking to the owner. And yeah, I feel great now. It's been just what I needed.

"You could talk to me," Georgia said. "Oh, that was so selfish. I'm sorry."

Jealous, too? Rick didn't blame her. There were some things he couldn't talk to her about, though.

I really should...

Instead, Rick told Georgia the location of the BnB. "There, if you get super worried, you can come and find me, though there's no signal."

He hoped Georgia wouldn't try to find him, but he wouldn't put it past her. He just told her in the hope it would put her mind at rest.

"Text me tomorrow, please," she said. "Promise?"

"I will."

"Super promise?" Her Norwegian accent was so damn cute.

"I don't break my promises!"

"Fine. I can rest easy now. Goodbye."

Good--" Rick responded, but she quickly hung up the phone.

So she was super pissed at him. He didn't blame her. He was touched at how her being relieved had overridden it, though, until the hanging up of the phone, of course.

He tapped my phone against my chin as he walked back, feeling guilt come back to me. He wasn't totally honest with her, and not just about the BnB.

How was it even a BnB, anyhow? Rick wondered. More like a tavern.

Nevertheless, Georgia had been called, and it was done.

Deciding to put it behind him for the rest of the day. He headed back to the forest.

Going through the woods, he felt a fear of what Cerulia had said, how nobody had been able to find the BnB. What if it happened again? Then she would never forgive him, and he had made a promise to her.

The idea of her being alone in that desolate house for another hundred years was mortifying.

Especially as, when he entered the forest, he saw no sight of the house. It terrified him, and he quickened his pace as the darkness engulfed him.

Then he sighed, nearly falling to his knees.

The half-victorian manor, half-cozy cottage lay before him. He could've sworn it was poking out of the edge o the forest before. Had it moved?

Absurd, he thought.

Not as absurd as anything else that had happened.

Nevertheless, he approached the manor, climbed the steps, and knocked.

The door flung open, and she flung herself at him, though her entire being became flat against some kind of invisible forcefield.

She moved back to become human again, and he entered, rewarded with a hug and a thousand wet kisses.

"You came back! You came back! You came back! You were hardly gone at all, but it felt so long!"

He hugged her. "yeah, I'm back."

"Well, what do you think?"

Pushed herself off him and stepped back, posing with one knee bent and her hands out.

She wore a very skimpy frilly black nightie, barely able to contain her upper thighs, even showing some of her ass, as well as her beast, which overflowed, the hint of her areola showing above the fabric.

Rick gulped. "It's pretty nice."

"No, what is pretty nice is what I'm about to do to you!"

She sauntered forward, but Rick had an idea. As they kissed, he grasped her ass cheeks, squeezing as his fingers teased her slit.

"Oh," she said, blushing.

"After," Rick said, kissing her neck.

"After what?"

"After I'm done with you."

In one motion, he picked her up and placed her on the table behind her, then she gently pushed her down.

Her body bounced more so than a human would have, her entire being jiggling as it came back into place like jelly pudding aggressively placed on the table.

His mouth went dry with anticipation as she grasped her thighs and spread them. Her slit spread slightly, her lower lips perfectly soft looking and inviting.

He pulled up a chair, and she giggled. "We don't usually serve dinner at this hour."

"Pudding will do just fine," Rick replied, leaning down to take a long scent of her pussy. That sweet, warm, almost electric smell filled his nostrils and then his entire being.

It was gorgeous, and when he leaned down to kiss it, she tasted beautiful.

I'm going to enjoy this, he thought, as he leaned down to kiss her, just pressing his lips against her soft slit, then pushing them up to tease at her hood covering her clit.

She was breathing heavily, answering the unasked question of if slimes needed to breathe. She doesn't even have lungs?

Ask later, Rick decided, as he slipped his tongue against her folds, then brought it up to her hood, teasing against the clit that it had only just touched.

He licked again, her electric taste making his cock rock hard in his pants. So hard, he had to resist grabbing it.

Her first.

Her thick thighs became his earmuffs as he devoured her, slobbering over her cunt like a dog. Lapping against her clit again and again.

His finger slipped inside her human-feeling pussy, and he was delighted to find she had resisted the urge to go slime. He wondered why. Perhaps she was staying this way because it would be easier for Rick--a human--to know how to please her.

He wasn't going to argue, and clearly, neither was she.

"That feel's so frickin' good!" she exclaimed, grasping onto the table's edges. "Don't you ever damn stop!"

He continued, lapping at her again and again. Her soft gem of a clit swelled under his tongue, getting harder as he went more forcefully against it, going deeper with his pushes.

While her cunt soaked his fingers, he slid another one in, feeling the multi-textured walls of her cave.

He curled his finger towards himself and then kept making the come here motion while he lapped at her repeatedly.

"Oh," she cried.

"Oh!" she cried again.

"Oh fuck!"

Her whole body tensed like she was trying to make Rick's head pop. Her thighs blocked his ears as she squeezed.

Finally, she leaned forward and screamed.

"Fuck!"

A splash of liquid went all over Rick's face.

He blinked, wiping it.

"Oh, sorry, sorry." She became clothed again, using a sleeve to wipe Ricks's face while trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"It's alright," Rick laughed. 'I don't mind. In fact, it's even better. Shows me I did a good job."

"And now It's your turn," she said, becoming slime to slip between the cracks in the table, then human again underneath it.

She ripped his pants apart and pulled them down, sliding a tongue against the tip, then her hand became sort of slime tentacles, as one ran a ring around the base of his balls and cock, the other in front, like a... double cock ring.

Then she squeezed, and his cock swelled hard with blood.

She didn't unsqueeze.

He had never felt his cock be so sensitive and engorged before.

He grunted and gasped in the chair.

A tongue slid against his shiny glans, and it felt like a thousand soft velvet kisses as pleasure shot down his body.

"Fuck," he said in response.

"I told you it'd be good." She giggled, then wrapped her lips around his engorged cock and began suckling on him.

She made sloppy wet noises, as well as moans of delight.

Meanwhile, Rick had gone almost comatose with the pleasure of it all, unable to speak; all he could do was cry out as her mouth devoured him down and back again, soaking him in spit.

Then, as if that wasn't enough, her face started vibrating as she went full slime, giving him more sensations.

He had never felt anything like it, but unlike just jerking with your hand, the pleasure was a slow build-up, increasing in more intensity than his hand could ever do, yet because it was more of a build-up, he was able to last longer.

So much longer than he thought.

All while waves of pleasure enveloped him.

Her double grip behind and ahead of his balls tightened, and his cock became so hard and engorged he thought it was going to burst.

But it felt so damn good as she lapped at him, licking everywhere she could.

Her face became human again as she asked, "Good?"

"Good," he laughed.

She squeezed tighter and slipped her tongue around the back of his glans.

Then, she put his cock in her mouth, wrapped another hand around his shaft, and began stroking in opposite motions. Jerking while she sucked, her hand bashing against her lips, fighting for supremacy.

"I'm gonna burst," he said, arms falling in submission.

She popped his cock from her mouth and said, "Only one place for it to go."

Just as he cried out from the absence of her mouth, she placed it back and, while her tongue did double time lapping against it, something very wonderfully-odd happened.

It wrapped around his cock, and while she sucked, it was doing its own warm wet stroking.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head, his body jutted out in tenseness, and a white pleasure overwhelmed him so fiercely he thought he had died and gone to heaven.

Then, sensing that, the long ropes of slime wrapped around the base and front of his balls suddenly loosened, and his cock suddenly was free of the tight constraints filling it with blood, and at that same time, cum shot out of him in such wild throbs of release it actually hurt as much as it felt good.

12