Bed Breakfast and Monster Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a good pain, his cock twitching in her mouth, smacking against the roof of it.

When he finally came to, he realized he was sweating, panting as she claimed up and wiped her lips, smiling adorably at a job well done.

"There's a bed up here, right?" He panted as she grasped his cock and gave it a sweet kiss, then slimed over him to form a body straddling him while his cock throbbed against her ass cheeks.

"It's a BnB, silly!" Cerulia stroked his cheek, admiring him.

"Then let's go to bed. Don't take this wrong, but if you sleep, will you stay human?"

"I can do what I like!" she said.

"Then I wanna hug your human form, just for tonight. If you wanna slime-hug me another day, that's fine. Is that alright?"

"Another day? So you have agreed to stay?"

Rick shrugged, kissing her and pulling her in for a sweet hug while her fat breasts rested against his chest. "I'm not going anywhere just yet."

"Good, cause if you can find the BnB, so can others! And I can't run it by myself!"

"Are you asking if you want me to work here?"

"Of course! I'd love you to work here with me. We can't just have sex all day! If you found the BnB, then others will, for sure!"

She climbed off him, and Rick pulled his pants up, then followed her--led by her hand--up the stairs.

"Thought here is something quite odd I haven't told you yet."

"What's that?" he asked.

"You're the only man that's ever set foot here. Usually, this inn was for women only so that they could rest in respite. I don't know how they'll feel about you!"

"We'll take it as it comes," Rick said, slapping her ass and grinning at how much it jiggled. "To bed, you."

She giggled, running up the stairs and turning a corner.

He followed dutifully, finding himself in a hallway with a table in the corner with framed paintings. One of the bedroom doors was open.

"This one's mine," she said.

Full of elation, Rick might've regretted his next words, but he didn't care because of how pumped with endorphins he was as he said, "Guess it's ours now."

12