All Comments on 'Bed of Rose's - Jos'

by Joesephus

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done, as I expected of you

A nice, innovative story line. I liked the approach of two people, each wounded in their own way in an almost symbiotic way.

I really liked that included in his reasons for loving her were her sense of humor and character. How many marriages don't last because there two components of a healthy marriage aren't there.

Good story.

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This beautiful story

has been mentioned in the New Story Review Thread in the Author's Hangout which can be found in the forum.

CopyCarverCopyCarverover 17 years ago
Great work, Joe

If Nelson Algren were alive, he'd be voting a 5 as well.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Very impressive!!!

Well done Joesephus, very impressive! I love tales with a sweet/sad ending. Again you have given us a top quality love story with more than a little heartache. An old fashioned master-piece that had me in tears much of the time! A worthy addition to tales of Dynamite Jack and DG Hear – different, yes but no less impressive!. . Apart from praise, any comments on my part would be truly gratuitous.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Another good story by a great Author

You are still putting out great material and at such a young age.

Thank you

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn!

what a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Writing

You tugged at my emotions, please keep writing. You created believable characters with a complicated plot, it's called life. And though our heroine died, you still managed to give it a bittersweet ending. Just lovely. Please keep writing.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Poignantly beautiful.

Perhaps, in some other existence, we can tell you how much you have been missed in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rebuttal

This woman wasn't a whore in the classical term and usage of the word. She was a fighter; warrior as well as a survivor. She did what she had to do. Before you condemn someone you need to look at how us dregs of society have to survive. I've had to sleep outside in all kinds of inclement weather as well as beg for food and dumpster dive. Hard to get work when you're homeless as well as a stranger and disabled and in a wheelchair. Folk's just look by us or through us.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AND PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT!!!!

walk this mile and tell ME a story....TK U MLJ LV NV

NAUGHTYLITTELBOYGIRLNAUGHTYLITTELBOYGIRLover 12 years ago
BEAUTIFUL STORIE : * )

I REALY LIKED THIS IT REMINDS ME OF MY FREIND WHOM ALSO WORKED ON THE SRTREETS TO PROVIDE FOR HER BABY THANX KEEP IT UP !! GREAT STUFF

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

There are morals and then there are ethics. It's nice to see a story where the differences are presented in a beautiful story.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Simply wonderful

I never knew you , or even your true name , But I will miss you.

Your stories will live on in the hearts and minds of your fans.

Thanks for the great entertainment you brought the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I‘l rather kiss a whore then shake hands with a politician.

5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus what a story. That was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Profound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 hours ago

Heartbreaking and yet heartwarming. No (wo)man hath more love than (s)he giveth his(her) life for another...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous