All Comments on 'Bed Sharing with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So very good

Another great story heyall! Love to read more stories where mom is in naughty lingerie and stockings!

asr3asr3over 7 years ago
How do you come with stuff

Very unusual way to fuck your mother, but it worked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it

Is it super realistic? No... But be honest, how many of these stories are? I liked the build up and the reluctance by both initially... Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done this is literotica that is why we are here! love yor storys'

keep on trucking make sure Moma;gives Sean her everything. well done tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

What a great story o a loving mother and son. The orgasm for both mother and son is more intense than any orgasm they can receive. Even if they try to stop this new relationship it will be impossible. For the son thrusting his manhood into his own mothers pussy is so forbidden yet feels so good he can't stop. As for mom she may feel guilty during the day but when she sees the lust in her son's eyes as he looks at her naked body, when she sees her son's cock harden and salute her naked form mommy will be overpowered with lust for her son. Around and around these two will go on a circle of lust, love, and orgasms. Each night mommy will spread her thighs for her son. Each night her son will climb on top of his mother and mount her.

With the daily injections of seed, eventually mommy's belly will begin to grow as she announces " baby, you impregnated your mommy, just look what you did" the son will look at his pregnant mother now wearing only a garterbelt and stockings and with a level of lust and pride say " I love what I did to you mommy, let's do it again"

blaster666blaster666over 7 years ago
Very Unique

Great story, completely different than most on here.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 7 years ago
Did the herbs work?

What about the herbs, did they do what they were supposed to do? You forgot to tell us what the herbs did or is that in the next chapter?

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Yes Did The Herbs Work

A Public Safety Announcement should be included. as well as a Morning Session.

Lisamarie555Lisamarie555over 7 years ago
OMG

I. Couldn't help it .... I gushed for the first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't care how implausible this story is. I like it. The great thing about stories is that it's not the real world and you get to decide the rules. Things can work a little differently in your universe as a means to invent wacky scenarios where, say, a mother has to take care of her son's very personal needs.

Some of the other commenters have brought up an interesting idea. I'm sure the medicine has powerful healing properties, but are there any (hyper-sexual) side effects? It has now been applied not only to Sean's cock, but incidentally also to Jennifer's womb.

It was mentioned the medicine has to be applied twice a day, so there's room for the story to continue. Maybe Jennifer can't stop producing vaginal fluid and Sean is producing so much cum that it constantly leaks from his impossibly engorged cock. Just one direction things could go.

As I was reading the story, I was really excited when Jennifer was told she had to apply the medicine with her mouth, and further excited when she was informed by her son that the healer swallowed, implying that would be an expected part of the process. I would have preferred she only use her mouth for the first application and take the load there directly, but thank you for including swallowing anyway. Given the circumstances, that was a nice touch.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
The HERBS? !!!!

I am almost afraid to find out what happens when the herbs are applied in this manner... What if they cause an addiction? Or a "problem" that can only be controlled by a long time requirement for a mixture of the same fluids....

OOPPS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To "Loved it"

Your comments on this story are neither needed nor wanted. If you want to write your own story then go for it. Although from your commentary it appears that your story would be pretty lame. Don't try to impress us by "piggy backing" on to someone else's work.

feraltexferaltexover 7 years ago
Oh Dr

Loved it and yes it got me turned on!! Fortunately my mother would have loved it to....She and I where lovers back in the 70's after Id been very ill and had a near death experience and she slept with me to keep me warm. Which lead to our both falling for each other as lovers. So its not far fetched as one may think.

jtw0978jtw0978over 7 years ago
part 2

will there be a part 2. this was written very well good detailed explanation of what was going on and why. very observed good job

redlion75redlion75over 7 years ago
too bad

too bad the herbs dont also act as a fertility enhancer

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story

A very yummy story! I hope there's another part to this...😏 Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love the story...a twist on the mother/son jungle professor series...

Most every story about a mother who studies native people who totes her son along ends up doing the same thing....banging like crazy because they were "under the influence" or that their crotches are on fire and sex is the only remedy. The fact that this author had the brains to come up with a twist...using oral sex and consensual and fully conscious sex between mother and son is very refreshing. A big kudos to the author. Can't wait for part 2...Anal Sex at home....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it looking forward to part 2

mitchawamitchawaover 7 years ago
Innovative

This is not the usual incest story. Whether, the facts are correct or not, this story is excellent with plot, setting, characters, dialogue, objects, and rituals. Also extremely well written and hot, hot, hot.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
next night

He will bore his mother's asshole, more love, more daring, more warmth.

Waiting for your well articulated story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It would be great to see a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

What a great story. Very sexy and hot. Love there is an actual plot. Love to read another chapter

path41path41over 7 years ago
As Usual....

Your stories never disappoint. Very good story that could easily continue to part 2.

Maybe mom becomes a regular for him.

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Implausible, Yet Arousing

I couldn't buy the premise but the story was well written and HOT. I think that a sequel would just fall flat, and the suggestion of anal by one comment left me flat, so to speak. If you take my advice you will let this story stand as is. Thanks for a good read.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Hot Story****

Funny and nasty. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a nice series could be.

I like the anthropologist aspect, with some minor research can become a nice template for a mini series as mother and son(s?) travel around the world and discover new primitive or lost cultures

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very wet

Very wet after reading this... amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

this could become a great series, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Camping

Nice story. I like it but I'm not one for camping. Sure got my attention.

B

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
another great job.

Of course, all of these stories could go on. I think that this one is good as is. I loved the tongue in cheek humor and the way 'mom' came to grips with fucking her son, finding that he had fantasized about it, and had voyeur thoughts about her. She also found that she had subconsciously thought about him, the realization brought about by the 'cure'. Great job

milk4yallmilk4yallabout 7 years ago
Good story just weird HAHAHA

Maybe what made it weird was jumping straight into sex, maybe the mothers mouth would be watery making it possible for hey to drool between her breast to tit fuck before just giving into sucking after smelling her kids precum or something but could have been a sequel story. Still interesting made me laugh Thanks hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Would like to see a part 2

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 7 years ago
3rd Read

One of your best. Still a very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Great story.

I shot all over the key board!! THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect story

VERY NICE!

BossMan1961BossMan1961over 6 years ago
More to come

I like to read the next part to this story?

When they get home and the continuing of them?

darkrayne28darkrayne28over 6 years ago
Sequel?

This was an awesome story, please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Omg this was soo hot I just came all over my fingers mmm I’m such a dirty slut 😫💦

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 6 years ago
This cannot be the end - what happens

So well written with the feelings and reluctance - OMG! HOT in a COLD Place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuation

Bed sharing should continue when they get back to home

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Another Great story, HeyAll!

Your Mother Son stories are truly the best! I've loved every one of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have heard that...

Anthopology can be messy and challenging field. More chapters ;please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BRAVO! 100% MY CUP OF TEA & THEN SOME! LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5 = 100%)!

The story is EROTIC, ROMANTIC, & BELIEVABLE, 3-in-1! 👍👍!

I love HeyAll's Incest/Taboo stories. I am not the only one: this story has got 417,474 views & 492 fav.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
WELL I'AM ALL OUT OF WORDS***********

You did it again.............THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Bet he kept fucking his mom hope knocked her more than once.my mom and still duck each other she gave me four kids too then my friends and I gangbanged her to where she was cumming nonstop especially three cocks in her cunt the of unload are cum in her cunt and three days later she told me wellyou and your two friends knocked me up told even with nice mixture in you even black cock in your cunt too.eight months go by she delivered another boy.that makes five and told her wait till they older you gangbanged from your own boys from now on

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story!

Thanks for this unique and playful story.

I wonder about subsequent visits by the herbal Doctor? Will she check on how mom did with the application of the herbal medication? And if mom had any side effects? The medication was intended for males....how might it affect a woman?

There is much to explore!

And, I very much enjoy this blend of "medical" with mom/son ... Well done!

GiganticGiganticover 2 years ago

Now this was a different type of story. Sexy as hell and very very interesting. Just the way I like them. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In less than 2 pages you made a huge bomb. Heavily shows the lust between them. HeyAll rocks as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is a good story, although when they were fucking, I honestly expected Jennifer to take her shirt off, to show her bare breasts to Sean, cause he's already inside her, so might as well not care about doing that, since it wouldn't matter at that point, so she would have shown him her bare breasts, so yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It made me come really hard.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, I like it a lot. AAAAA++++

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

So fucking HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was an awesome story i hope you write more i was hoping the you all were going to fuck again and again all night . I think you should write more stories like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Intriguing how the sensual lust of both were attained through use of medicine.

A great way for healing such a wound with spectacular results. One must wonder what lays ahead upon returning home. Doubt such herbs are available. Those tribal medicine folk know true healing using mother nature’s bounty all natural. Wonder if any side affects lingering was experienced by mom since the healer mentioned only for males. But supposedly administered by mouth then digested afterwards. Very sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read. Having had a similar experiencce I was in synch with every emotion/sensation and feeling

jesse13691959jesse136919598 months ago

Your writing is good but you leave the story flat and too short would like more from them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very hot, though I missed the fuck session in the morning. The healer should have prescribed the herbal application for a week, once at night and once in the morning. That would have ensured a week of satisfactory fucking between mother and son with no guilt. It's after all only medication and a knowledge of tribal methods for the sake of anthropological studies. 5 stars

ryeandginger69ryeandginger69about 2 months ago

Cumpletely plausible and scientific. Let's see how well the experiment holds up after repetition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...