Bedbugs and Boobs Pt. 01

Story Info
Curvy germ-o-phobe's precautions lead to public nudity.
4.2k words
4.54
14.9k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcskyy
mcskyy
135 Followers

PART 1

"UGH....this carpet looks disgusting!" Jessica muttered to herself as she set her suitcase down on the small luggage rack in her room.

This was her least favorite part of the new job...the travel. Specifically the hotel stays!! Who knows what filth exists on the floors, let alone, the bed. That thought sent a shiver down her spine. She knew that in just a few short hours, she would need to be IN that bed, trying to get a solid night's sleep before her big presentation in the morning. Given all the recent bed bug outbreaks -- Jess knew that sleep would not come easy. She was a total germ-o-phobe as it was. Add in the potential for bed bugs...and well...

She was not, however, completely unprepared. In anticipation for this hotel stay, Jess had done some reading on the Internet about bed bugs and how to avoid them. She planned to take all the necessary precautions, like hanging her clothes in the closet, and not putting anything on the bed or floor.

She had also stumbled upon a preventative method for lice that could also potentially ward off bed bugs. The article she read talked about using a shampoo and soap that contained the herb Rosemary. Supposedly, Rosemary was either deadly, or smelled bad, to head lice -- so if you used soap and shampoo that were Rosemary based, you would greatly reduce your chances of contracting lice.

Jess decided that bed bugs were close enough to lice. So she went out and found some soap and shampoo that fit the bill, and had planned to take a loooong shower before bed to protect herself as much as she possibly could.

So for the next 30 minutes, Jess unpacked everything she had in her suitcase, and hung it in the room's large, almost walk in closet. She had requested the largest closet in the hotel, knowing that she would most certainly NOT be placing any of her things in the dresser drawers, or on the bed itself. Bed bugs don't live in the open air, per se, so the closet was the safest place to hang clothes to keep them bug-free.

When every last article of her clothing hung in the closet, Jess started to undress, and hang the clothes she wore as well.

It was then that she realized what she had forgotten.

"Shit! My slippers! Oh no...I left them at home..." she lamented as she realized that disturbing little fact.

There was NO WAY she would walk barefoot on these filthy carpets. Without her slippers though, she'd have to wear other shoes when in the room. All she had with her was a pair of black heels (that she had on), and another pair of more formal heels that she would be wearing in the morning.

She sighed as she peeled off her pants OVER her shoes....not an easy task. She then pulled down and slid her skimpy bikini panties off over the heels as well. She hung her bra and panties on the bathroom door handle, and the rest of her clothes in the closet.

Everything now safely hanging and away from nasty, dirty surfaces, Jess took her new shampoo and soap into the bathroom -- her heels clicking on the tiled floor. She got the water going, and stepped out of her shoes and into the shower.

The Rosemary smell took a little getting used to...but Jess spent a solid 20 minutes under the water, making sure that every square, naked inch of her was washed thoroughly.

Satisfied with the result, she toweled off, then stepped out of the shower and back into her shoes. She grabbed her bra and panties from the bathroom door handle then walked over to the closet and used her towel to open the door again, not wanting to come in direct contact with the handle. She pulled a bit hard and the door flung open. Jess teetered a bit on her heels, and actually had to take a step forward to steady herself, her panties dropping from her grip as she did.

"Huh?" she said out loud as she realized that she was now looking at the doorway across the hall from hers. She had accidentally opened the door to her room instead of her closet door! They looked exactly the same, due to the fact that the larger closets in this hotel required larger doors -- coincidentally sized and painted the same as the room doors!

Jess gasped and let out a little squeal as the realized that she was now standing naked, in heels, in full view of anyone in the hallway. Luckily, no one was out there.

Unluckily, that heavy room door was making a bee-line for Jessica's big, full, round sexy, bouncy and very naked rear.

SMACK!

"Ooooopss!!"

The force of the bump was just enough to cause another step forward, out into the hallway.

CLICK!

"Oh...no. Oh God...no..."

The dark green door loomed in front of her like a giant block of steel. She weakly reached out (with the towel of course) and tried the handle...but it was locked.

Naked. In the hallway.

She quickly came somewhat to her senses and started to wrap the towel around her voluptuous form. The towel was not completely up to the task. Jess filled out EVERYTHING she wore, and this towel was no exception. Her bigger than big boobs (as her roommate Karen often called them) proved to be too large of an impedance for her to get the towel to wrap all the way around herself.

"Oh great....stupid boobs...oh I can't believe this!!!" She glanced down the hallway in both directions. Luckily for her, it was quite late, after 10PM at this point, so she was alone. For now.

She looked at the bra in her hand, and quickly put it on. The panties had fallen to the floor JUST on the other side of the door and were not retrievable. Plus, they were on that filthy floor -- and thus not wearable as far as Jess was concerned.

She knew that she could not stay here. She needed to either suck it up and go to the front desk (gulp!) to get a new room key, or find another way to get into her room, or at least get some clothes!

"Come on Jess....think!!" she told herself as she fumbled with the towel, trying to get it to stay closed around her waist, curvy hips and big round fanny. She decided that she needed to hold it closed with one hand.

Under other circumstances, a bra may pass for a top, and the towel for a skirt. In THIS case, the bra was a white, mostly sheer bra that was at least a size too small for her, and which her nipples were quite visible under. So she dismissed any elevator trips at this point, and decided that her best bet was to try and get down to her car, and PRAY that her spare key was still in the little magnetic case that she had stashed under her rear bumper last year -- at the insistence of her over-protective father!

She looked to her right, the opposite direction of the elevators, and saw the red EXIT sign over a door that she assumed lead to the stairwell. If her bearings were correct, this was also the same side of the building as the parking lot that her car was in. Ideally, she could get downstairs, dash to the car, get the key, grab her coat (which was laying across the backseat -- thank GOD she had not brought it inside with her due to the warm weather tonight) then go to the front desk and get a new room key.

She quick stepped to the door and used the corner of her towel to try the handle....not easy to do and keep it in place on her hips at the same time. As she pulled the door open and stepped through, she had a sudden thought and quickly used her foot to keep the door from closing.

"What if it locks??" she wondered. She examined the handle, but there was no way to tell. It certainly seemed feasible from a security point of view that the hotel may keep the doors locked from the stairwell side.

"UUUhhh!!" Jess groaned a bit. "How will I keep it open?" She looked down at her shoes. They would be the logical choice for most people, but the thought of using one of them to prop the door open, then have to touch the floor with her bare foot was unthinkable. "Gross" she muttered at the very thought. Her tummy fluttered a bit at the other two choices. Towel...or bra.

Realizing that there was at least one more door to go through, Jess opted to hang on to her towel for as long as possible. This way she could use it to open the next door with -- outside doors would be especially filthy! Plus, the towel covered more than her skimpy bra.

She peeked out into the hallway, let out a big exasperated sigh, and reached back to undo the two hooks.

"I can't believe I have to do this..." she said, then shrugged her shoulders forward, the bra slipping to her forearms, her breasts bouncing free. She slid the bra off and carefully folded it, then placed it between the door jamb and the door, and let the door close on it. It did the trick, taking up just enough space to keep the door from closing. And, it was a good 3 feet up from the disgusting floor!

She made quick work of the stairs, her heels clicking, boobs bouncing as she descended the four flights quickly. The stairwell was well lit, all concrete, and thankfully deserted. When she got to the bottom, there were two doors, each with a window. She ducked down to peer through.

The inside door lead down a hallway to presumably the lobby. It was lined with rooms, just like her floor, but seemed to have some additional structure at the end that suggested a larger room....it was too far away to really tell.

The outside door was all glass and steel, lead to a short sidewalk and directly into the parking lot. It absolutely had a lock, and a small sign mounted on the wall that read "Door is locked 24/7 and requires keycard access."

Jess looked down at her towel, then out into the parking lot. She bit her lower lip as she contemplated what to do. She just could NOT fathom taking her shoes off and running to the car barefoot! These floors just looked...gross, and she could see cigarette butts out on the sidewalk -- obviously where hotel employees went for smoke breaks.

No. It would have to be...the towel. She swallowed hard and took a deep, wavering breath.

"Oh god." She said, then stood upright, steeled her nerves as best as she could, and whipped off her towel.

She used it to open the door. She stepped through, and quickly pulled the door closed on the towel, preventing it from locking. She let go of the towel, then turned, and looked for her car.

Right away, she became a little disoriented, and dashed down the sidewalk, and into the lot, finding a dark, unlit spot to crouch in while she tried to decide which way to go next. Her boobs bounced everywhere as she clicked along in her heels, finally getting out of the street lights and ducking behind a parked SUV.

"Holy shit...this is crazy..." she whispered, glancing up at the hotel. All those windows, she was in plain view of ANYONE who happened to look outside! Luckily, many of the curtains were drawn, and she did have the darkness on her side, at least where the street lights were not illuminating! She was having a hard time catching her breath, and she had NEVER been more nervous in her life. She was shaking a little as she tried to calm herself.

Her car was not in sight, and she had to really concentrate for a few seconds to remember where she had parked.

Cars drove past on the road just on the other side of the lot. There was a small section of bushes that were a sort of hedge row, and several cars, but other than that, there was nowhere else for her to hide as she made her way through the lot towards her car -- which was actually around the corner of the building, near the front entrance of the hotel. She realized that the "darker" route to her car was the one closer to the road, and away from the hotel's outside lighting. The road was a side street that connected to the main road that the hotel entrance was on. It was not lit however, and from where she crouched now, looked to be quiet.

She took a few wavering breaths.

"Oh god how is this my life right now??" she thought, as she prepared to dash across the lot, in plain view of anyone, towards the road. She looked back towards the door at her towel, then down at her naked self.

She caught her breath and let out a small gasp, follwed by "Ooohhh..." as a throb, then another one, radiated from "down there". Her heart rate increased, and another throb elicited another little moan. "What is happening...oh wow that feels good..." her nipples, already rock hard and sticking straight out, tingled. She was somewhat aware that both the throbs and the tingling usually preceded an orgasm.

"This can't be turning me on...can it?" she whispered. Another throb answered her question. "Oh!" then another.

"Oh wow...oh god, ok Jess.....focus...ooooohhh...." she gave into the latent sexuality of the situation for just a second or two and reached up and gave each of her breasts a squeeze. The tingling increased. "OH what am I doing?? OK..." she scolded herself, and then forced herself to stand up, and start across the lot.

She was instantly bathed in light as she clicked in her heels away from the car she had been crouching near, and crossed the pavement to the far side of the parking lot. She walked quickly, her hands at her sides. The heels prevented her from going too fast -- she certainly could not RUN in them. Her big bare breasts bounced a bit and swayed with each step, the warm night air blowing lightly past her was a constant reminder of her nudity.

More throbbing.

"Uh...mmmm...." She kept walking, and fought the urge to touch herself. Within seconds she was at the side of the road, where it was much, much darker. Her heart RACED as she was now over 100 feet away from the hotel and her towel. "Oh god I hope no one comes out that door.." The thought of losing the towel permanently made her tummy flip -- then caused the biggest throb yet!

Jess made her way through the dark, listening for cars behind her. Up ahead was the main road, cars racing past every few seconds...but she was completely invisible to them, being at least 200 feet from where the two roads intersected.

"As long as no one turns..." she said. And no sooner was that hopeful statement out of her mouth, when a car slowed and turned onto the side street, the very naked Jessica now caught in it's headlights.

"AAhhh!" Jess panicked. She threw her arms over her breasts, then turned and ran back towards the hotel. Again, the fact that she was in 2 inch heels impeded her quickness and left her exposed a few extra seconds. The car honked and she heard a girls voice call out "Streaker!! Woohoo!!" then laughter...then the car sped away.

"Oh my god...oh my god..." she quickly ducked next to a parked car and caught her breath. "Oh I can't believe I just got caught..."

Mortified beyond any embarrassment she had EVER felt, she could not figure out why she felt like she did. She was positively pulsating down below...and it felt wonderful. It was very hard to ignore now, and Jess was quite sure that she was on her way toward having an orgasm.

Her mind took her back to something that happened once in college, right before a huge Macro Economics 301 exam, that something similar happened. She was extremely stressed on that particular day, because she was so unprepared for the exam. As she recalled, it made up almost 50% of her grade for that course. She had forgotten about the exam until the day before, and as a result had to pull an all-nighter to try and catch up. Even with the intense last minute study session, she was woefully behind in the reading required to even come close to passing this thing.

Sitting there as the professor was handing out the exams, Jess had started getting fidgety. She could not think straight and was in a complete panic about this exam, that she was certain to fail. She had been fretting about it for the past 24 hours, and now the moment was here -- and she had no way out of it. Her breathing became a little quick and shallow, and she thought she was about to have a panic attack. But then she started to notice some little pulses, twinges and throbs -- that progressively got more intense until...

She had to get up and practically run from the room, then enjoyed a massive orgasm just outside the door of the classroom in the vacant hallway. To date it was the most intense "big O" that she had even had, and she had no idea why it happened! She even did a little research after the fact on sudden and spontaneous orgasms, and extreme stress was actually a rare trigger in some people. She had chalked it up to that since there was nothing at all sexual about that particular day, class or professor!

Now, locked out of her room, naked in a parking lot...her stress levels were in the red again. Her libido seemed to take notice, and was offering a release valve.

A sexy, steamy, hot orgasmic release valve.

She closed her eyes and gasped a little, enjoyed the sensation for a moment.

"OK...focus Jess..." she whispered to herself between little twinges. She glanced around. She was still alone out in the lot, but there were a lot of lights on in the windows of the hotel floors above her. Cars continued to pass by on the main road, and she knew that at any point, one of them could pull into this lot.

"Ooooh god...ok, here goes...." She said to herself, then squealed a bit as she stood up and ran, well, walked quickly given the heels, towards her car, about 100 feet away, across a completely lit section of the lot.

She started with her hands on her breasts, but after just a few steps, she realized that her nipples, completely erect and tingling like MAD right now, were extremely sensitive. Her soft palms pressing on them was causing another "loss of focus" on the task at hand. Her breathing had quickened and she had actually almost stopped to enjoy the added stimulation.

"AAhh...no! Good lord I can't keep my hands off of myself!" she whispered, dropping her hands and continuing on. She prayed that no one was watching her.

"Oh Jess, what have you done?" she asked herself at about the halfway point. "Stupid bimbo! I can't believe I left my towel AND my bra back in the hotel! I freaking did this to myself! Those chicks in the car were right! I am a streaker!"

Her pace now a brisk walk, her big naked breasts bounced and shook with each step. Her heels clicked on the pavement, her bottom jiggling deliciously. Anyone lucky enough to witness this would certainly have been in for a sexy treat.

She "ran" the last few steps and ducked down next to her car. Earlier, she was thrilled to get a spot so close to the front door of the hotel.

Now...not so much.

The lights here were the brightest in the lot, and from where she crouched, she could see people in the lobby through the large glass windows. She would need to be quick to avoid getting caught.

She reached under the wheel well and felt around for the small box. It took a few seconds, but she located it, and pulled it free. "Thank god..." she had started to say, but then stopped. Her tummy flipped as she looked at the small box in her hand.

It was her key carrier all right. But the small sliding cover portion had somehow come loose and slid open more than half way, revealing an empty inside.

The key had fallen out at some point since she had last used it.

"Oh. No." she said, and dropped the box on the ground.

She took a deep wavering breath, and for a second considered smashing her window with a rock. But then she remembered that she still had her bra and towel back in the hotel. A better, less expensive option would be to put those back on, and get a member of the hotel staff to open her room for her.

Embarrassing, for sure. But a lot safer and more economical. She took another look around, and then slowly stood back up. She was facing the hotel now, and the front entrance and lobby was just a short walk from where she now stood. She could even SEE the girl working the front desk from here!

That girl, the same one who had checked her in just an hour or so ago, was young -- maybe in her mid-20's, and seemed really nice. She looked to be alone at the moment, and Jess had a sudden thought.

mcskyy
mcskyy
135 Followers
12