Bedbugs and Boobs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should just dash in there, and explain my situation and get a replacement key." She looked down at her completely naked form. The throbs between her legs become more of a steady pulsation. It felt unbelievably good, and it was starting to effect how Jess was thinking.

Her nipples were rock hard and sticking straight out -- despite the warm air on this summer night. They were tingling like crazy. Jess knew that if she touched them, she would really send herself into a tizzy. The thought of walking naked into that lobby was at once terrifying and electrifying.

She watched then as a man came into view in the lobby, and headed for the front door.

"Ohmygosh!" Jess ducked down again between the cars. She heard the automatic doors of the hotel slide open.

"Oh god...oh god....oh please don't come this way!" she whispered. She peered out and saw the guy pull keys from his pocket, and point them in her general direction.

Beep beep!!

The car next to hers lit up like a friggin Christmas tree!

"Oh no!" she was literally right next to his door. The lock clicked open. Just then, she heard a jingle. He dropped his keys. Jess did not miss a beat and quickly scrambled behind her car, then slowly crawled around to the other side as the guy came down the walk, opened his door.

Her heart was thundering now, and the pulsations kept coming. His car started, and Jess kept as low as she could, her bare breasts pillowed against her knees, crouching in her heels. She steadied herself with her hands. The sensation of her rock hard nipples pressed up against her bare knees caused more throbs and pleasurable ripples. She bit her lower lip and WILLED the guy to just get into his car and drive away.

The door closed, and the car started up, pulled out and drove past, the driver never knowing what a truly lovely site he missed.

Jess let out a huge sigh, then tried to stand up

"Ok...plan B. Get my towel and bra back on first. Then call someone." She decided out loud. Getting caught by a hotel guest, or guests would be just way too humiliating.

She made her way back through the parking lot without incident. As she rounded the corner of the building, she breathed a big sigh of relief as the rear door came into sight, and her towel still hung there, propping it opened. Jess dashed the remaining distance, then grabbed the part of her towel that hung over the door handle, used it as a barrier between the door handle and her hand, and pulled the door opened. She quickly stepped inside, pulling the towel in with her.

The throbbing and tingling that had been such a distraction just moments ago was still there, but had faded a bit -- allowing her to focus now on solving her current problem -- getting back into her room!

She wrapped the towel back around her waist, held it closed with one hand, draped her free arm across her bare chest. Then she started back up the stairs to retrieve her bra, and get to a phone.

"OK...the towel is KIND of like a skirt, and the bra at least fits me even though it is a little see-through. I guess this could be worse..." she said to herself as she ascended the steps quickly, heels clicking loudly in the stairwell.

When she reached the 4th floor, her floor....it actually did get worse.

The door was closed.

The bra was gone.

12